Playing with Snakes

Story Info
Chelsea housesits with a snake.
1k words
4.11
17.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea knocked on the door and a tall, handsome boy opened it.

"Hi!" Chelsea chirped. "I'm Chelsea, the housesitter you hired."

"Uh-huh?" He raked his eyes up and down Chelsea's body, a devilish grin on his face.

"Can I get your name?"

"Name's Xander. Come." Chelsea stepped into the apartment and Xander shut the door behind her. "Make yourself comfortable while you're here. Go wherever you like, eat whatever you want from the kitchen."

"Oh, I- I won't do that. I'll probably only be here for an hour a day or so." Xander shrugged. "But thank you."

"And of course, you'll have to take care of Kaa."

"Sorry?"

"My snake."

"Snake?" Chelsea squeaked.

"Oh, it's completely harmless. Here, its room is this one." Xander tapped one of the doors in the hallway. "All you'll need to do is feed it--its food is in the pantry--and spend a little time playing with it each day."

"Play with a snake?"

"And that's all there is to it." Xander smiled. "Not a very difficult job, I assure you."

"You-You said you're going to be gone for a week?"

"Yeah... Work trip." He rolled his eyes and Chelsea nervously laughed. "Now, I need to finish packing and then I'll leave. Make yourself at home."

"Sure."

•••

Chelsea took a deep breath and opened the door to the snake room. A large, brown snake was curled up in the center of the room. As soon as the door shut, it lifted its head and looked at her.

"H-Hello," Chelsea squeaked. She internally kicked herself for talking to it. "I'm just going to feed you and then leave, okay?"

Kaa stayed where it was, watching as she dropped the food in the corner. She went to the door and turned the handle, but it wouldn't open. She pulled harder, but the door wouldn't budge.

"Play..." a voice whispered. She gasped as she felt something sliding around her ankles. She looked down to see Kaa winding around her feet. She screamed and jumped away, scrambling to the other side of the room. She tripped and fell to the ground, and Kaa lunged.

"No!" she screamed. But it died in her throat. Kaa had met her gaze and she was now entranced by its swirling, vivid, yellow eyes. She couldn't stop staring at its eyes that were filled with spiraling complex patterns that sucked away her mind power.

"Play..." Kaa hissed. Soft music had begun to play, filling Chelsea's ears and mind. Kaa broke its gaze and Chelsea snapped out of her trance. She screamed and tried to run away, but Kaa had wrapped its body around her like a cocoon and she was trapped.

"Don't be afraid," a low voice crooned. Kaa looked into her eyes again and she was once again entranced by its spiraling eyes. "Kaa will take good care of you... Just stare into its eyes... Surrender..."

Chelsea's jaw went slack and her eyes became glassy. Kaa moved closer to her face, the spirals filling more of her vision.

"You've never known how much you wanted this," the voice said. "To be bound and helpless, to be forced to stare into the spirals as you lose your ability to think. You can't even remember your name, can you?"

"Name...?" she echoed.

"Your name is Toy, remember?"

"Mhmm..."

"Toys are happy and thoughtless. Toys always want to be played with." Toy smiled and Kaa looked away again. But this time, she was still entranced and mindless. Kaa released her and stripped away her clothes. "Toys are horny and always want to be filled."

Toy spread her legs, her wetness spilling onto the floor. She started rubbing her clit, moaning. Kaa started sliding into her pussy and she arched her back, moaning louder. It kept slithering into her, entering her womb now.

"Oh~!" Toy screamed, orgasming. Kaa kept filling her womb, forcing her body to expand to hold its gigantic self. Soon, only the tip of its tail was sticking out of her pussy, and her belly was huge from the snake in her womb.

"Now, Kaa, is that how we treat our new Toys?" Xander teasingly scolded, entering the room. The mass in Toy's womb shifted and she moaned again, her eyes rolling back. He smiled and walked over to the helpless Toy on the floor.

"Please~ Please~!" Toy whined, squirming around on the floor. She loudly moaned as Kaa flicked its tail against her clit.

"Please, what? Use your words, Toy."

"Not full~!" Toy panted.

*Not full?" Xander laughed. "What, having an entire snake inside you isn't enough?"

"Thirsty..." Toy whined and held her mouth open, her tongue hanging out. Xander grinned and pulled his pants off, plopping down on Toy's face. Toy feverishly sucked his cock, moaning occasionally as Kaa moved in her womb.

"Oh, good Toy~" Xander lowly moaned. "You don't even remember being played with all week..."

"Mm~" Toy kept sucking, overjoyed at being filled. She didn't even hear half the things Xandee was saying.

"Well, soon you're not going to remember anything except being played with," Xander grunted. "Kaa, get out of Toy's pussy. We're going to finish her training..."

•••

Toy squealed happily as a swarm of snakes slithered towards her. The first one filled her mouth, sliding down her throat to nest in her stomach. The rest followed suit, diving into her mouth, pussy, and ass. Soon, her body was full of writhing snakes and she was a moaning, squirming mess.

"Well, hello, Toy," Xander chuckled, looking down at her. She let out a hoarse moan, her eyes half-closed and a dazed smile on her face. "I've got a final present for you before I leave for my trip."

Xander placed a VR headset around her head and covered her ears with headphones. The visor was soon filled with spirals and hypnotic music poured into her ears from the headphones. She smiled happily and just laid on the floor as the snakes fed on her cum.

"Good Toy."