Playing with the Pizza Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday night rolled around and it was time for Christian Jennings the pitcher to take a break and allow Christian from Dominos to take over one last time. After that, baseball would have to take priority. We were getting towards the push for the College World Series (not the finals itself — that's just what the national tournament is called), and that's where all of my focus needed to be. Dominos would be a thing of the past.

My shift was pretty uneventful. Although I did have one customer recognize me as the guy from Saturday night. That was pretty cool. The kid asked for an autograph — my first ever — and the guy gave me a $20 tip. All things considered, the night lifted my spirits considerably. I clocked out at 12:55 and was shooting the shit with Robyn, when we received an order through the system. At exactly 12:59.

"HA! Now it's your turn to get screwed." I couldn't help but laugh at Robyn and her misfortune after she had done the same to me two weeks ago.

Robyn looked at the order and just laughed. "Dude, I know you are already clocked out, but I think this one is all yours.

I gave her a confused look, but it became crystal clear what she meant the second that she handed me the slip.

On it, was an order from Liz. And in the first "special instruction" I have ever been glad to read, she had written "You know who to send <3"

I swear, that pizza took longer to bake than any food that has ever existed. It was like we were trying to do it in an Easy Bake Oven. When it was done, I sped over to her apartment in record time, and as I got out of my car, I was already cranked and ready to go. If by some chance this was her messing with me again, it might do some irreparable damage to me.

I knocked on the door twice, but as my fist went to rap against the door for a third, the door swung open. I was pulled inside in one swift motion.

By the time I had processed what was happening, the pizza had been thrown on the table, my shorts to be at my ankles, and Liz already had my dick deep down her throat.

If I thought I was revved up and ready to go, I wasn't the only one.

I let out a groan, which caused her to purr on my cock, almost ending things before they even began. "Dead puppies, CJ," I thought to myself. "Dead puppies"

She temporarily took my dick out of her mouth, using both hands and the saliva remaining on my shaft to give me the best hand job I've ever experienced.

"Is this what you were expecting, pizza boy?"

I groaned again. "Expecting is not the right word. Hoping, though.

"Liz, I've been thinking about you all week. Why haven't you—"

I was cut off by her shoving me back in her mouth until she was starting to gag.

"Less talk...more face fucking," she managed to say in between her attempts to touch her nose to my stomach. I guess there will be time to talk later.

I took her hint and finally started working on the task at hand. Wrapping her hair around my fist, I began doing exactly what she had asked for. I began using her face like it was a sloppy cunt.

I was fucking here face harder than I had ever done so with anyone before. Spit was dripping down her chin, and tears were beginning to trickle out of her eyes. It was like I was daring her to tap out.

As it turned out, I was the first one to tap out. It only took a few more minutes of that to have me ready to blow. I tapped her shoulder to try to warn her, but all that did was motivate her to take me further and further down her throat.

" Liz...I'm about t.....Fuckkkkk"

That was all she wrote. At that final cry, I began shooting a week's worth of cum down her throat.

Jesus, she was a fucking pro. She didn't spill a single drop, swallowing rope after rope until I was spent. She even used her tongue to swirl around the head of my cock to make sure I wasn't keeping any reserves from her. Eventually, when she was satisfied, she released my cock from her mouth with a very satisfied *POP*

"I'm guessing you didn't learn that in the convent?" I chuckled.

"Don't you worry about where I learned to do that. Just be glad I did.

Now take me to bed, pizza boy"

Yes ma'am.

I led her to her bedroom and allowed her to lay back on her bed. Her eyeliner was a mess and she still has drool on her chin, but all that did was accentuate the fact that for at least the rest of the night, she was there to basically do what I want. And I wanted to taste that pussy again.

Typically, I'm not the kind of guy that says "I love eating pussy." I didn't mind it. I've been told that I'm good at it. But I certainly didn't love it. Of course, that was before Liz. With her, I could feast on it for as long as she'd let me. It is one of my "deserted islands" foods.

Lucky, I had some time to kill. You see, my refractory period is typically longer than most just my age. Sometimes it takes me 20 or so minutes to get going again. And I had mentally allotted every single minute of that to exploring every fold and sensitive spot of Liz's magnificent sex.

I kissed up and down her thighs, I sucked on her swollen lips and clit, I even used the time to tease that little asshole off hers. "Another day," I told myself.

Liz's orgasm built slowly, but it was easy to read her body and know when she was almost there. It started with her pulling my hair, directing me to focus more on her now-swollen clit. Followed by a string of expletives that would make an old person keel over. But what really gave away that she was on the precipice was that her legs began to shake and she tightened those perfectly tanned thighs around my ears until I felt like I was either going to suffocate or have my head crushed like a watermelon. When she finally came, my face was flooded with her juices.

The timing ended up being perfect. As she was finishing riding the waves of her orgasm, my little friend was ready to rejoin the party. It was time for the main course.

I climbed on top of Liz and placed my cock at her entrance, but I just left it there. I wanted to see her squirm. It only took a few seconds of waiting.

"CJ, if you don't stick that fat cock inside me right now, we are going to have serious prob—FUUCK!"

I wasn't about to let her finish that sentence. I took that as my opportunity to slowly slide me dick inside her. Unlike last time, when I bottomed out inside her in one thrust, I decided to take my time, going inch by inch. We had spent two weeks teasing each other to get to this moment. I was going to enjoy it.

After finally submerging myself in her, I grabbed her legs right below the knees and spread them as wide as I could to give myself more room to work. Then I slowly began to pump in and out. I got to say, it been a while since I had sex where both parties weren't trying to attack the other like a rabid animal. It was kinda nice. Not to say there isn't a time and place for that kind of thing, but it was a nice change up. We continued at that pace for probably 10 minutes or so before she decided that she wanted to take control. And who was I to deny her?

She got on top of me and instantly sunk my glistening cock inside of her. As she put one hand behind her and arched her back, she began grinding on top of me. I took a moment to soak it all in, but not much longer. Those perfect tits of her were calling out to me. I sat up and began sucking on her right breast, sneaking my left arm around her to pull her closer. That apparently got her going, because the frantic pace returned and we began grinding on each other as hard as possible.

Another five or so minutes went by, and because of the pace and position we were in, I was starting to get out of breathe. But not unlike the game on Saturday, Liz did something to give me a second wind.

Grabbing my hair and pulling my head back, she whispered in my ear, "Cum inside me, pizza boy."

God dammit, woman.

I pushed Liz so that she was back to leaning on her arm, and I began thrusting upwards with all of the energy I had left in me. The smacks of my hips hitting her ass ring out like the crack of a whip. Finally I was at my finishing point.

"Fuck Liz, I'm about to blow!" I cried out.

"Full me up, baby. Make me yours."

That did it. I honestly don't know how much I came. After my first round, I can't imagine I had much left. But whatever was left in the chamber, she got it.

Liz got up and cleaned herself up. She hopped in the shower to rinse off, but made me promise I'd still be there when she got out. I was. Ten minutes later, we fell asleep in each others arms.

I'm going to miss this job.