Plaything Ch. 02

Story Info
So that's where Ruby was... But, what will you do now?
4.2k words
4
3.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peabo85
peabo85
193 Followers

Chapter Two: Learning

Note: All characters are over 18

You take your time looking at Ruby's bound body, feeling a bit of lust as you take in the sight. Ruby is certainly no bimbo, and if you had any questions about which gender was your preference, this certainly answered all of them.

You take in the sight of Ruby's creamy white skin, as opposed to your simple pale, a slight sheen on her body due to her sweat glistening on her. Her crimson tipped burgundy hair is pressed against her face in some places. She jolts as she hears the creak of the door, face turning in the direction of the sound. Her breathing is quickened, trying to discern what made the sound over her own panic. You glance at your own door, as if someone could come in. Remembering it was locked and you had secretly changed the locks out recently in preparation for this, you turn back to Ruby, once again taking in her appearance.

The bindings you had used to restrain her in your closet were crude at best, consisting of only tape. Sure, your inner perfectionist had made sure it was smoothed out and that the nice crimson color fir Ruby well, but it was still only tape. You would need to look for a better, more effective method of restraining your new plaything; one you could remove more easily without the sticky residue tape left behind. Of course, that quandary could be explored later. You had just got home after all.

You don't know why you had chosen to bind Ruby's legs the way you did, but you like how it kept her still. You had folded her legs and bound them so she couldn't straighten them. This keeps her in a kneeling position, preventing escape and also looking submissive.

Her hands you had kept more basic, simply binding them behind her and crossing her wrists. You had also wrapped a little tape around her elbows to close her arms a bit. It wasn't forcing them close, but it would prevent her from moving her arms too much.

The way Ruby's arms sat behind her also carries the added effect of jutting her chest out slightly. To say you hold jealousy for Ruby and her C-cup breasts would be inaccurate. While, yes, you would prefer a size larger than A-cup, you've long since learned to be content with it. Besides, larger breasts would look more awkward at your body shape anyway. Your size could be classified as petite; while you certainly wouldn't be mistaken for a child, Ruby was actually six inches taller than you and was more filled out (probably due to the cookies, you muse silently).

Her face is the next point you look at. While you could say she has a childish face for an eighteen year old, it also looks quite cute with red tape over it. You had used a strip over her mouth, stuffing a clean sock into it to muffle her voice a bit. The sock didn't show, meaning you hadn't filled her mouth much, but it was effective in some ways. You also had blindfolded her with tape. While one reason is to prevent her from knowing you're the one who took her just yet, you also did it because her greatest weapon is her eyes. With one look, Ruby can seemingly get her way. You'll find some way to deal with that without having to constantly keep her blindfolded with tape.

As you step closer, the floorboard beneath your foot creaks, alerting her to your presence once again. A muffled whimper sounds from her mouth as she tries to back away. Unfortunately, due to how her legs are bound, this simply leads to her falling over onto her back. Her head hits the carpeted floor, making you silently thank the gods for having had the foresight to carpet this closet... of course, it hadn't been exactly for this, but it certainly prevented Ruby from smashing her head open.

"Be still." You put on a commanding tone, Ruby gasping at the sound. Her head turns toward you as she tries to squirm away. You take another step near and she tries once more to shout. At this point, you've closed the gap, pulling her to her... well, her legs. "Now, you're going to be nice and quiet and behave. If you do, I'll make your stay here pleasant. If not..."

You let that statement trail off, partially to make Ruby submit for fear of punishment, but mostly because you weren't sure what you would do. You know hitting her will only get so far and there's nothing in your room you could use for a suitable smacking (you also don't really have the physical strength to effectively administer that sort of punishment). Well, that was a question for later. You can look that up on the internet tonight. For now, you are going to play with your new plaything.

"Well, are you going to be a good girl?" You wish you had better acting skills; really, it was just hard to be mad at Ruby, especially seeing her nude and bound in front of you. You were doing great at keeping the lust out of your voice, but you could definitely use a bit more sensuality.

Ruby, probably deciding she would rather be on the good side of the person who had kidnapped her, nods slowly; she seems to be trying to figure out if she knows who is talking to her. Good, you think. This will be easier than I thought. Hopefully, that brain of hers doesn't figure out who I am just yet. I would like to keep up the game a bit.

You place a hand on her cheek, stroking her face. She flinches at your touch, but you move your hand to stroke her face. She has calmed down now, perhaps thinking you'll be gentle if she behaves. She's right, but you would much rather show that your own way.

"You're probably hungry, aren't you?" You ask in an almost pouty tone. "Are you going to be good and let your new mistress feed you? I promise it's good for you."

The word mistress brings a chill to your spine. You love the sound of being called mistress. You watch as Ruby makes no move to answer.

"Listen, if I don't feed you, you'll go hungry and starve." You run a hand through Ruby's hair, which she moves her head away from. "And, I know you haven't eaten in almost fifteen hours. So, why not be a good girl and let your new mistress feed you? If you're a good girl, I'll give you a nice reward."

You watch Ruby carefully, hoping that she'll say yes. Truthfully, when you had planned this, you had little idea how you would actually go about punishing Ruby. Slapping and hitting her didn't seem like a good idea and would leave bruises for whenever she was next in public and you really didn't want to do anything too severe to her. You make a mental note to do a bit of research on this sort of thing in a little while. It would help to know ways to deal with behavior in the future, especially if Ruby was going to be staying with you.

You focus your attention back on Ruby as she slowly nods, self-preservation winning out over defiance of her kidnapper. You smile, cupping her cheek. "Good choice." You say, watching as Ruby doesn't flinch away this time, instead whimpering once softly.

"Now, follow the sound of my voice and I'll get your food." You instruct Ruby, exiting the closet. Keeping an eye on her face, you watch as she seems to take on a thinking expression (of course, with her mouth covered and her eyes taped, you're not entirely sure). She experimentally rocks bath and forth in her bonds, testing them like she had most likely done earlier.

After getting enough momentum, she falls onto her front, chin hitting the carpeted floor with a soft thud; you're glad your father had some sense enough to carpet the closet. As amusing as it is to watch Ruby struggle, the feeling something you're surprised is turning you on a bit, you don't want her to get hurt. She is your friend after all, even if what you're doing now isn't really something friends do to each other.

You notice the position Ruby is now in, legs folded and bound with her hands behind her. If you had really thought about it, you should have bound her arms like you did her legs. That would have given her some more mobility. Of course, you're going to untape her later, but you just want to enjoy it now. Your eyes drift to her rear for a second; you've always thought she had a nice butt. While you would normally have looked down on someone who stared (mostly because it was Sarah and she was irritating), you had to admit you wouldn't mind seeing more of Ruby's rear.

You are curious, though, how Ruby will make it over to where you are, as well as if she'll get rug burnt. When you and your sister were younger, you would run and slide down the carpeted hallway and those rug burns were quite painful. But, Ruby wasn't moving near as fast as two preteens running down the hall, so you assumed she wouldn't have it so bad.

Ruby was lying almost completely flat, her folded legs sticking up in the air, heels pressed against her bottom. With her knees on the ground, she seemed off balance. You watch as she uses her knees like legs, pushing with them to slowly inch her body forward along with wiggling her both from side to side to help with the movement and prevent her breasts from suffering too much rug burn.

"You're doing very good." You commend her, watching as she keeps going. In about ten minutes, she has made it to you, close enough for you to put a hand on her head. Her body is sweatier now, her hair greasy from the saltwater leaking from her pores. Clearly, this has nearly exhausted her as her breathing is more labored and she lowers herself fully to the floor. "Now, wait right here while I get it."

You walk over to the small fridge you keep in your room. The fridge is large enough to hold several plates of food as well as drinks, a necessity on those long nights of studying you've done in the past.

You see what you had set out for Ruby; a bowl full of strawberries, one of Ruby's two favorite foods. Taking the large bowl, you close the fridge, walking back over to the panting, tired Ruby. You kneel down in front of her, gently stroking her face. She seems a bit too low on energy to do anything. Under normal circumstances, you'd be concerned. Ruby is a track star and has won medals in both sprinting and marathons. But, considering how she is restrained and the fact she hadn't eaten since last night, you supposed it would make sense.

"Now, I'm going to remove the tape over your mouth." You say, stroking the area where the tape ends. "If you make one scream, I'll put it back and you won't get anything to eat until tomorrow. Do you understand, Ruby?"

Ruby's head turns to face you. She may be in shock as to how you knew her name. But, after a second, she nods weakly. You feel a pang of worry. That walk had tired her out quite a bit. You should check her over later to make sure she's alright.

You pick at the tape over her mouth, finally finding purchase and beginning to pull. You had opted for a weaker tape that would stick, but also not take off a layer of skin as you pull it off. But, you still tear if off slowly so that Ruby wouldn't feel that sting for too long. Once the tape is off, you pull out the saliva soaked sock you had placed in her mouth. Since it didn't take up much room, her jaw was able to close and she immediately begins to plea.

"P-Please let me go," The choked sob and fear in her voice cause you to falter. "I-I can't pay you a whole lot, but I can pay you what I can."

"Oh, worry not," You stroke her face. "I'm not worried about money. If I was interested in money, I would have taken someone who had more."

You know it sounded cruel, but it really was the truth; Ruby wasn't extremely well off, having to stay with her sister instead of renting her own place. She wasn't poor, but she certainly didn't live at your class level. This brings a new look of fear and perhaps even the slightest hint of confusion to Ruby's face, more easily seen with her mouth uncovered.

"Th-Then what do you want with me?"

This question gives you pause; you hadn't thought of that question. Why had you kidnapped Ruby? It hadn't only been about lust, though that was most certainly a factor. Perhaps it was the tantalizing idea and fantasy you had created in your mind. It was something to note; damn Blake and her interesting smut novels.

Or, perhaps you were acting out the feelings you had shoved deep down, the feelings you tried to ignore until now. Your crush on Pyrrha had purely been physical; when you'd wanted to romance her, she hadn't even been living in your area; she'd been in another province. It was only now she had even been anywhere near where you could act out the possibility. But, Ruby; Ruby was something else. Where Pyrrha had made you first understand what you were interested in, even slightly, Ruby actually made you feel things inside. Beyond the irritation she caused by being so overly positive, you actually had a deep desire to know her further.

And, so, you had decided the best way was to kidnap her... you hadn't thought that one through, but you'd never been one to think through your more extravagant actions. You had enrolled in Beacon without thinking about it, you had chosen to stop singing, and you had chosen to kidnap an eighteen year old you'd known since middle school, despite never really conversing with her. Of course, you don't plan to give that game away just yet, but Ruby was the sort of person you could never lie to, so you just told her the truth.

"You fascinate me, Ruby Rose," You say, leaning in to her ear. "I wish to keep you all to myself."

Ruby shudders, moving away from you. She begins struggling with her bonds, still in the uncomfortable position of lying on her stomach. You put a hand on her face, realizing you need to work on your dialogue. You sound like a shitty romance novel, not some mysterious kidnapper keeping her prize. Of course, there were a lot of parts of this you hadn't thought through, but they could easily be sorted out.

"P-Please let me go," Ruby mutters, turning her head away from you.

"If you're a good girl, I might see about letting you see your sister again," You say. "At least for a bit. Of course, I know she'll probably keep you under a tighter lock and key than I am. It's up to you really, but I suppose if you can behave for a week, I'll let you go home. Of course, if you misbehave, it will be even longer."

"H-How do you know so much about me and my sister?" Ruby asks, some of her former fear replaced with suspicion; you have to admire her for that. Of course, were you not who you were and not concerned with keeping her in one piece, you'd probably be upset.

"It's not hard to tell," You run your fingers through her hair. You're not sure why you're so physical with her; perhaps it's because she's nude and you've always wondered what she felt like under all those clothes. "She keeps a close eye on you and clearly never lets you out of the house without her permission. Why else would you have snuck out to go to a movie?"

You can't see them, but you can tell Ruby's eyes widened at that. You can see fear reenter her expression; it's interesting watching her. Clearly, she now understands you've been stalking her... well, not so much stalking her as you were just there and decided to enact your half-baked plan.

"What did you do with Lauren?" Ruby asks. You're surprised at the concern in the crimsonette's voice; you weren't even aware she knew much about you. Sure, you went to the same middle school and high school, but you never interacted with her. Hell, you'd even acted in disgust at her on occasion with your brother. You'd never really hated her, but you certainly didn't give the impression you were friendly. Hell, until college you'd pushed everyone away.

"Oh, don't worry," You coo into her ear. "Your little heiress friend is safe. It's you I'm after. I told you, Ruby, it's not about the money. I wanted you."

"Y-You're that Ash Fall woman aren't you?" Ruby asks tentatively. Ash Fall; that name sounds so familiar, but you can't place where you've heard it or why Ruby would be so worried. Oh well, it doesn't matter, you're not her. But, do you want Ruby to know that just yet?

"We've wasted enough time." You decide to stop the conversation for now. "Eat your food I've got for you. I know you'll like it."

Ruby whimpers softly; clearly there's something about this Ash Fall that frightens her. Unlike the whimpers from earlier of a scared girl who was disoriented, which were more like you were playing a game, this whimper makes you want to simply hold her and reassure her everything will be alright; but, you can't do that just yet. You want to play with her first and let her know she's yours. Then, you can get to the cuddling.

You place the first strawberry near her head. You make sure to touch her nose so she knows where you placed it, something that was moreso you not wanting to play 'hot and cold' with her for three hours while she went through an entire bowl. You did have some homework to do after all.

You watch Ruby notice this, moving her head toward where your hand was. Her nose touches the strawberry, smelling it like a dog; perhaps this was reflex or something to do with this other woman? Realization comes to what you can see of her face and a small gasp comes from her lip. She uses her tongue to get the strawberry, pulling it into her mouth. She chews on the strawberry, spitting out the leaves. You don't say anything, more impressed at that than anything; clearly, Ruby's done this method of eating them before.

"Th-Thank you." She whispers, looking away from you.

"You are welcome," You say, putting a hand on her head as if she were a dog. "Now, keep going. I've got several more for you and if you eat them well, you'll get a reward."

She contemplates this, probably weighing her options, and then nods; what is the advantage in antagonizing someone who has you bound and blindfolded anyway? You place the next strawberry in front of her. It occurs to you that the floor probably isn't the best place to do this, but you really didn't have the strength to haul Ruby onto your bed, despite having brought her in here in the first place. You had vacuumed your floor and Klein had done some cleaning, so you figured it would be alright.

Ruby finds the next strawberry, eating it in the same manner as the first. You watch and realize that doing it this way will take quite some time, so you set out five this time. Ruby expertly finds them all, eating them after sniffing them. She seems to trust you enough not to drug them. What would be the point of bringing her all the way here if you were going to do that?

Eventually, you make it through the entire bowl of strawberries, giving her praise as she finishes. Her lips have small flecks of strawberry juice on them and some of the juice is on her chin from some of the larger strawberries. You think to yourself how cute it looks, kissing her cheek.

"You did a good job." You congratulate her. She looks away, her expression showing shame in having debased herself like that. You feel a small pang in your heart; you hadn't wanted to shame her, you'd just wanted to have some fun. While keeping her bound up like this is quite fun and lets you stare at her luscious body, it isn't as much fun for her to not be enjoying it. It's like playing a game your friend hates.

"Well, as promised, I got you a reward," You say, moving over to your fridge and grabbing out a glass of milk along with a cookie you'd placed on top of the fridge. "I know you'll love this one."

You move back over to her, setting the objects down so that you can get her back into a sitting position. Cookies were best eaten sitting up, according to Ruby herself. You dip the cookie in the milk, holding it up to Ruby. If you could see her eyes, you would imagine they had lit up as she leans forward. This motion makes you hope you hadn't nearly starved her; it had been almost fifteen hours... if you were in her position, you would probably be more cautious, but perhaps she had been far too hungry and was offered her two favorite things in the whole wide world.

peabo85
peabo85
193 Followers
12