Plaything Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She takes a bite, licking her lips.

Th-Thanks." She said, a little less afraid this time. You hope that this isn't introducing Stockholm Syndrome... you'd rather this be a natural thing rather than her loving it due to a disorder.

You continue to feed her the rest of the cookie, giving her the milk as well. She seems conflicted, not sure what to say or think.

"As you can see, I don't intend to be harsh so long as you behave," You coo, rubbing her head and stroking her face. "You are quite the beauty and I would hate to damage that."

"Wh-Why did you kidnap me?" Ruby asks once again. "H-How do you know so much about me?" She adds, this time a bit more demanding.

"I've been watching you for a bit. You're quite fascinating."

"Who are you?"

"That's not important right now. Perhaps later, I'll remove your blindfold, but for now, why not just enjoy your stay here. Tomorrow, I'll take you to get some nice new things to keep you nice and bound without all that sticky tape. Does that sound fun?"

Ruby shakes her head at that, trying to back away from you. You frown; this wasn't the reaction you wanted. Of course, you supposed it was to be expected considering the circumstances.

"How about this?" You suggest, deciding to test how far Ruby was willing to go. "I'll make you this deal. If I remove your blindfold and you wish to stay with me, I will answer any questions you may have. But, you will submit to being my plaything. But, if you decide to leave, I will not stop you. However, you cannot tell anyone who did this... not that you could prove it anyway."

"Y-You're just going to expose yourself to me, just like that?" The skepticism is very evident in her voice.

I can expose myself to you in a different way if you prefer that," You attempt to make it sexual, but Ruby doesn't seem to get the wordplay. She never was good at that sort of thing.

"I just don't understand why you would do that."

"Well, I'm not wanting you to be terrified of me. It's no fun if you don't at least partially go along with it. I thought you'd be more compliant, but you're acting as if I'm going to torture you. I'm not whoever this Ash Fall is, but I don't plan to be whatever image of her you have."

You see Ruby deflate in relief; even unable to see her eyes, you can tell that she's quite relieved by that news.

You reach forward, taking the corner of the tape around Ruby's eyes. Picking at it until you get purchase, you begin to pull it off. "Keep your eyes closed or it will hurt more." You instruct Ruby. Once you get it halfway, you notice that it has taken off some of her eyebrow hair and eyelashes. You finish pulling the tape off, looking at Ruby.

She opens those beautiful silver eyes, blinking as she gets adjusted to the new light. Her eyes focus on you and widen in shock.

"L-Lauren?" She asks, her face showing more confusion than anything else. "You did this to me?"

"Yes," You say. "And, as I promised, I give you your choice. Will you stay with me or leave?"

12