Playtime

Story Info
Afternoon delight for Daddy and Kitten.
1.1k words
3.48
10.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does Kitten want to play with Daddy today?" the text read at 2:30 in the afternoon.

Kitten responds "Yes Daddy".

"Get your lelo balls and insert them."

"I want that pussy wet and ready when I get home."

"I want you wearing the panties and also the tiny shirt I bought you."

Kitten responds "Yes Sir Daddy".

Daddy arrives around 4:00 and finds Kitten in the kitchen with drinks. Some vodka for her and some whiskey for him.

Kitten is dressed perfectly as he asked. She has her brown hair up like Daddy likes for easy access to her delicate neck. A black midriff shirt on with no bra that reads "Yes Daddy". Red tanga pants that already have the crease showing where Kitten's pussy is already hot and wet.

Kitten is a ultra sexy woman in her forties with an amazing body and a dirty mind to match. About 5'2" with incredible curves. With perfect tits and nipples that get hard as diamonds. An unbelievable amazing ass and a delicious shaved pussy!

They have many sexy adventures and playtime and neither one can keep their hands off the other. She is the woman of his dreams.

Daddy can't keep his hands off her when he sees her. Starting with passionate kisses he devours his wife. His hand maul her ass and pulls and teases her hard nipples. His hands and lips are on her neck and delicious tummy. He gets on his knees and puts his nose in the crease of her swollen pussy lips through her panties and smells her arousal. He turns her around and pushes her against the kitchen island while he smells and licks her ass through the panties. His hands mauling her clit and lips and ass through her panties like a mad man overcome with desire and want. He spreads her ass apart and nips at her ass cheeks and forces his tongue as far as it will go in her sweet asshole with the panties in the way. Teasing and tormenting them both.

Kitten notices the effect she has on her husband. His cock is trying to bust free from his work pants. She rubs and strokes his rigid cock through his pants. Pushing her ass back and grinds on him as he bites her neck and raises her shirt to pull hard on her nipples and massage her magnificent tits.

Daddy loves her amazing ass! He has a constant hand on her ass everywhere they go public or private. He smacks, grabs, spanks and pulls apart her ass because he knows how she loves it when he is rough.

They finally make it to the bedroom where Daddy removes the covers from bed. He sits on the bed and pays close attention to Kitten's tits. He removes her shirt and devours her tits and nipples. Biting and pulling hard on them like she loves.

Daddy has her lay on her tummy so he can give her a massage but mostly to prolong the teasing of him and her. He removes his clothes and still has her in only her panties admiring the views. He starts with body oil at her feet, then calves, then thighs, then her perfect ass. Kitten's panties are starting to show her arousal.

Daddy can't take it any longer and slowly removes her damp panties. He pulls them off and brings them up to his nose to smell the desire of His Kitten.

The smell of her ass and pussy and skin only adds fuel to his desire for her. He adds coconut oil to his hands and begins playing with her pussy and ass. He spreads her ass apart to circle her perfect rosebud with his tongue while stoking her clit and fingering her pussy.

And Kitten's pussy is wet just like he was hoping.

After more teasing he moves up to massage her lower back and shoulders while he easily slips his cock in her wet pussy.

Bottoming out his cock as far as he can push while Kitten moans in approval. Whispering in her ear while still sliding his cock in and out he says "Lie on your back because I want to taste your wet pussy now."

Obeying Her Daddy, Kitten turns over allowing Daddy to devours her pussy and clit.

Loving the flavor, smell, and moans of his wife. Daddy needing more moves up and buries his rigid cock in her wet pussy again. Pushing as deep as it will go.

Telling her that he wants her to sit on his cock and cum for Him.

Daddy asks "You know what I want from you Kitten, don't you?"

Kitten says "Yes Daddy, you want me to cum for you!!"

"Yes Kitten, cum for Daddy!"

He lets her up and lays on the bed.

Now is Kitten's chance to taste Her Daddy's cock with her juices coating it. She swallows his cock and teases the head like he loves.

He tells her to slow down before his balls release his seed down her throat.

She hovers her pussy over his rigid cock and sits down on it easily, feeling every inch of his hardness as it settles into her tight pussy. She rocks back and forth and up and down as he devours her perfect tits. She reaches for her small vibrator and attacks her clit as she rides her Daddy's cock.

Her first orgasm doesn't take long at all. His hands around her throat adds to her excitement. She cums hard for him.

Encouraged to be Daddy's greedy cum whore, Kitten continues to play with her clit until she explodes a second time on his cock.

Daddy is pleased and says "Come bring that cum soaked pussy up here and let Daddy clean it out!"

Like a Good Kitten, she dismounts his cock and sits her used pussy right on Daddy's face. He loves when His Kitten smothers him in her pussy. He loves the lack of air she allows, the smell of her pussy, the flavor of her cum, and the power she has over him.

Kitten says "Did you clean my pussy good?" "Get all my cum out!" "Eat my pussy till it's clean!!"

Daddy just nods and smiles knowing Kitten is doing exactly what he wants!

He gets off on hearing and watching her cum. He loves it when he gets to clean her cum out of her pussy.

After he can't take the teasing anymore, he puts her on her tummy and slides his rigid cock back into her wet and cum cleaned pussy. He strokes in and out and is overwhelmed by his desire for her and unloads his seed deep in her wet pussy.

They collapse on the bed and end where they began. Lost in passionate kisses.