Playtime After a Commission

Info
I love the feel of air on my bare lips.
40 words
4.74
10.1k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Prcious1
Prcious1
631 Followers

In this audio I just recently completed a personal audio commission, that's left me feeling bare so to speak. And of course when I get like that I tend to become horny. Listen in as I play with myself.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Prcious1
Prcious1
Prcious1
631 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
Prcious1Prcious1over 2 years agoAuthor

Feedback Response - Kuntry_yute

Thank you for listening and enjoying the audio. After reading your feedback I can see there a myriad of ways to listen to it....as such I actually do the same lol. So in regards to this audio this was such a joy to record. My senses came alive and my body and mind was humming with delight and pleasure. I really just wanted to bask in the experience of playing with my body, hence less on the words as you have noted. I love the sounds my body makes, I savor the taste of myself and I wanted to take you as the listener on the journey with me. And based on your detailed feedback you were able to experience my pain and pleasure culminating in a wonderful and messy orgasm.

Prcious1Prcious1over 2 years agoAuthor

Feedback Response - poet_of_seduction

Thank you so much for listening and enjoying the audio. I'll try my best to keep them coming. (^_^)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a pleasant surprise seeing this audio.

It’s the type of audio I want to keep just for myself…but wholeheartedly recommend to guys and gals to share the mouthwatering delights.

Once again you satisfy my key criterion for audios; I can immerse myself into the rich pleasures while doing chores, as I did just now, innocently washing the dishes as my cock gets harder and heavier. And I can look forward to listening leisurely, lying in bed or on a thick carpet, listening and playing to my heart’s content (I actually tried that already but had to pause because it was too climactic…).

There’s so much to love in this lovely audio…the reference to being “bare” evokes images of a freshly shaved pussy. You mentioned the arousing sensation of the cooling air on your pussy, and the imagery and play setting are so stimulating.

You added your own sauce and spice, to make the experience a true Precious moment. Some gems; how you love tasting yourself, the feeling of the earlier mentioned air on your bare sex, and your absolutely erotic nipple sucking.

This is heavy on the sexual acts and less on the words, but you infused well timed narratives to engage with the listener, sharing how it feels, how good it is and how it feels in your most lovely places.

Your pussy sounds…that’s signature Precious…reemphasizing your sweet juiciness and the way you revel in and relish it. Wish all women were that comfortable with that good nastiness.

As you said in a cock lifting time…”just sweet, juicy pussy.”

Using the dildo for that pussy and clit smacking. My God…that sequence alone was an orgasmic moment for me. The blend of pain and pleasure. What exquisite ecstasy…I could listen that over and over…accented by your groans of delight.

Two closing highlights…telling how the dildo was deep in your pussy…the visual imagery and sense of the pleasure is unreal…and then…the delight in your voice as you announce how sucking the juices off the toy was delicious.

Wow. Sumptuous. Rich. Sexy. Good fucking. Must listen audio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your "black woman" voice is simply wonderful, can't get enough of it, really. Thanks for another great audio.

Could you do an audio dedicated exclusively to your boobs? Where you worship them, describe them, suck on them and masturbate while you play with them. I'd love hearing you describe their softness and how they make you feel as a woman.

Thank you

poet_of_seductionpoet_of_seductionover 2 years ago

Excellent audio as always, keep up the great work.

Share this

Similar Stories

Forbidden Sex with Your Ex We know we shouldn't, but we can't help but crave each other.in Audio
Daddy's Slut Girl Daughter seduces her father.in Incest/Taboo
Sex Magick 101 Teaching you the beauty of Sex Magick via demonstration.in Audio
Naughty Kitten Naughty Kitten is caught pleasuring herself.in Audio
Rainy Morning Masturbation Just a rainy morning masturbation session.in Audio
More Stories