Playtime for Amanda and Lucy

Story Info
New sex toys inspire the two women.
6.2k words
4
11.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This a sequel to Amanda and Lucille and it takes place about ten days later in the early fall of 2016. That story in turn was a prequel to the Geek Pride entry, The Battle of the Crater which occurs nearly a year later in the summer of 2017. As in those stories, Amanda Watson is also the narrator here.

******

There was a time before I was born when a lady probably had to go to a store somewhere to buy a dildo or vibrator. In the second decade of the 21st Century, when I was in the market for a sex toy, there were a multitude of online sources to choose for shopping. Even Amazon stocked quite a selection. (Mr. Bezos, you've been a very naughty boy. I should give you a good spanking, but I suspect you'd like it way too much.)

After ordering, a guy (or occasionally a woman) from UPS or some such service would deliver it to your door in a discreetly unmarked package. No wonder brick-and-mortar establishments of all sorts are having so much trouble.

As I've described before, as a freshman commuter student at the University of Maryland in College Park, I had no lover at all. But even virginal girls like me still wanted to have some fun, and I had various ways to get off as needed -- and quite frequently at that.

I could work on myself quite well with my own fingers, but like many other girls (yes, we do talk about such things), my hairbrush handle was often helpful for beating off. I know the term "beating off" is the standard terminology for male masturbation, but I sometimes use it when talking about females too. "Jilling off" is an okay term, I suppose, although it sounds a bit awkward to me.

During the spring of my freshman year, before I met my friend and lover Lucille Kossoff, I shopped around and bought my first dildo. The one I choose was purple silicone, but it wasn't one of those that mimicked a human penis.

Instead, it had circular ridges around its circumference for most of its length. That seemed like a promising feature. I took a chance with that design based on photos I'd seen of women on porn sites masturbating with them. Those gals seemed to be enjoying that particular type, and it didn't seem like they were faking it.

And yes, it worked exactly as I had expected. I was so pleased with it that I didn't buy my second toy until I was well into my sophomore year.

At the age of nineteen, I was still a bit circumspect -- maybe I should just say shy -- in my sexual habits. During my freshman year, I never masturbated in one of the college's restrooms, even when I had my new purple toy. Of course, I knew that plenty of students, both male and female, did just that. It just took me over a year to try it out and thus lose my reluctance about choosing a stall and having my way with myself.

Thus, in the spring of 2016, I would only use my good-times implement at home in Arlington, usually when I was in my bed at night. Sometimes, if I had the chance and I was home alone, I would sneak down to the basement, sit on the washing machine, and ravish myself with my purple fun-shaft. I am a very orgasmic lady, but with that assist, I reached new heights of intensity.

There is a fact about me that you may know from my previous two mini-memoirs. That involves my sexual orientation; I am bisexual. I don't make a big deal out of it, but I accepted it as part of my personality. That plays a major part in this story.

By the way, visual aids -- photos and videos -- often do assist in female masturbation fantasies. I had one that I used several times. It was some photos of a woman, a University of Maryland student like I was. And that girl, named Katie, was a cheerleader, no less!

I had found the object of my lust on the Sports Illustrated website. In the summer of 2015, that publication had appointed Katie as their "Cheerleader of the Week." I could scroll down through a series of photographs of that blonde goddess in the various cheer girl clothes available from the college

The image I liked best showed Katie in one of the skimpier UMD outfits, a black uniform that had a sleeveless top that bared her midriff. The bottom part was a very mini skirt. The word Maryland went across her tits in red letters, and there was a big red "M" on the side of her skirt. There was no doubt about what school she was rooting for.

The way she had posed herself was the most intriguing aspect of the shot. She was being held aloft by the hands of maybe three unseen guys who were gripping her left leg. Her right leg was lifted up and pointed backwards, with her white sneaker highlighted against the sky in the background.

The best part of all was that the underside of her beautiful black cheerleader panties was proudly on display. Maybe the magazine thought that only men would peruse cheerleader photos, but they were wrong. I certainly looked, and I could picture her genitals right beneath the tightly stretched cloth. (Although sometimes I wondered if those girls wore an extra set of panties -- white nylon or cotton, perhaps -- under their official underwear.)

I felt no guilt about gazing at her. That was part of the fun of being a cheerleader, I think. One could get away with flashing one's panties in a very public place like a basketball court or football field. And it was all in good wholesome fun.

I so much wanted to push my face against the back of Katie's underpants as she was bent over something, like maybe a desk in an empty classroom at school. Then I'd remove her bottoms and make her come with my lips and tongue.

Then it would be my turn for her to put her red-lipsticked mouth on my pussy. I wanted to be sitting in a chair and she would be kneeling on the floor licking and kissing my cunt. That way I could run my fingers through her blonde hair as she brought me to a climax.

During a session like that, after I had come as often as I needed, my mind would return to reality, usually when I was in my own bed. Then I would fall into a pensive mood as I pondered my imaginary partner. I never went to basketball or football games, and thus I had never seen her. She was a senior, and she would be graduating that spring.

What would she would think of me, I mean as a person, as a friend? Would we even have anything to talk about? I knew I was a geek, but that was something else I just accepted as a part of myself. In those quiet post-orgasmic moments, a certain wistfulness -- call it loneliness -- would come over me.

There were over 30,000 undergraduates at my school, but although I had a number of acquaintances I had no close friends.

******

In September 2016, I met a fellow sophomore named Lucille Kossoff. While I was tall and slender, she was short and round. We immediately liked each other and we quickly recognized that we had a physical yen for each other.

Well, we were two bisexual chicks, and neither of us had ever had a lover before. We had both dated guys -- I had done that quite often in fact -- but neither one of us succeeded in finding a suitable male partner. (Hook-ups we could have had in abundance, but we weren't at all interested in those.) Instead, for the moment, we had each other.

Lucy lived in Delaware, so during the school year she lived in a dorm with a roommate. A big advantage that year was that her roommate, Carmen, was very understanding of our need to have some privacy with each other. About three weeks after we met, Lucy and I deflowered each other -- an appropriate term I think -- one evening in that room.

(That time I did use the phrase "busting our cherries," mainly because it was an amusing way to put it. Besides, cherries seem like a sexy kind of fruit.)

Unlike some people's first sexual experiences, we had a great time during that session. Perhaps it was a combination of our intuition plus various lesbian porn photos and videos we had seen. We worked on each other with our hands and mouths, and we both had three orgasms before taking a break.

Then we went out for coffee and a snack, and each of us came twice more when we returned. Since I hadn't planned for a sexual experience that evening, I didn't have my lady toy with me. Lucy didn't even own one, but she had her trusty wooden hairbrush to help her out.

She did offer me carrots from her fridge, and I did utilize one of those during our second time in the room. I had whacked off with carrots before, and I knew those worked quite well.

During the following days, Lucy introduced me to the joys of the supermarket produce section. It turned out that cucumbers were very pleasing when inserted and moved around inside one's vagina. Of course, the means that our creator gave us, our fingers, still played a key role.

However, I was a little squeamish about eating the vegetables later, even if they'd been peeled. Bananas were a different matter; just peel them and enjoy eating them after one enjoys banging oneself. Lucy would peel and reuse cucumbers in a salad, although I was a bit dubious about that. We all have different levels of squick we can tolerate.

During that first evening, I offered to help Lucy shop for her own dildo. I even said that I would pay for it as a sort of "getting to know you" kind of present.

A couple of days later we spent some time looking through various erotic toy sites. She said, "I'm not sure why, but I don't want one that looks like a -- well, like a real penis. There's something a bit odd about those."

"That's fine; whatever pleases you. Mine looks kind of abstract, as you've noticed. Keep in mind that you can eventually get more than one. That's what I plan to do."

"Also, I don't want anything electric. Like yours is not powered, for example."

"I like it that way. Pure analog, I'd call it." I was reminded of something. "Did you ever hear that song 'She's Vibrator Dependent?' Probably you haven't, because it's over twenty-five years old."

"That doesn't sound familiar. Who did it?"

"You haven't heard of Mojo Nixon, I assume?"

"That couldn't possibly be his real name."

"Of course not. I'd have to check on that. But let's watch the video of the song."

We ran through it on her laptop, and Lucy loved it. I said, "They call this psychobilly, or at least he does. It's a combination of rockabilly and punk, I'd guess."

We played it a second time, and by then we had memorized the chorus and we sang along.

Cause she's vibrator dependent, don't want me in it
Says I don't make the right noise.
Been replaced by batteries, hey there fellas can't you see,
she just wants to play with her toys.

*****

For her first dildo, Lucy chose a lavender one made of silicone. It was long and smooth, and it did have a glans-like widening at the business end. The base had a sort of handle for easy maneuvering. There was even a suction cup built into the base so one could affix it to a desk or the floor, and thus give oneself a cowgirl-style experience.

By the time it was delivered, I already had a plan, an erotic plan I'd call it, about what to do next. I decided to tease my friend a bit and introduce my scheme by surprise.

I said to Lucy, "Now that you have your new toy, we should try it out together." She had no idea of what I was talking about.

"What do you mean, we should try it out?"

"I mean while you are initiating your implement, I will be sitting next to you using my implement on myself. I could perhaps give you some tips on how to do it properly."

"Amanda, don't mess with me. You're kidding, right?"

"Okay, but first let me ask you a personal question. You don't have to answer it, but we are lovers now and I think we can trust each other, right?"

"Of course I trust you."

I decided to be very blunt. "So when you masturbate, do you sometimes have your laptop open, and then you will be looking at some image or maybe a video to motivate yourself?" She was gaping at me, but I continued. "I mean, sweetie, that's what I do. Contrary to what some people may believe, it's not just guys who look at that stuff. We ladies do it too."

That must have caught her unaware because she blushed. Yet she pulled her courage together and responded to me. "All right, yes, I have done that. But so what?"

I didn't want to string her along any further. To comfort her, I turned towards her and put my right hand on her left one. Then I explained my proposal. "We'll pick a time when your roommate is out. Then we'll sit right here and we'll open up something, some site, on your laptop that turns us one. Are you following me so far?"

Lucy was trying hard to overcome some of her natural shyness. "All right, I get it."

"Then I'll take out by purple thingy, you'll take out your lavender thingy, and we'll have our own two-woman circle jerk. It's pretty straightforward, don't you think?"

It took her a bit of effort to get used to that idea. "Wait a minute, guys can have circle jerks, girls can't."

"Of course they can, if they choose to do so." I went into a philosophical mode. "I suspect that female sexuality is not well understood by many people. I mean, there was a time when many assumed that women didn't even have sexual desires."

"I'm not sure, Amanda, I've got to think about this a bit."

"That's okay, but ponder this. Lucy, we are not virgins any longer, not with each other. We've had sex together; that was a much bigger step than this will be." True, less than two weeks had passed since that event had happened. "I know, despite the so-called liberated age will live in, there is still, overall, less interest in how women masturbate and how much we like it."

She responded, "It's not that I have anything against men but, let's face it, a lot of them are mostly concerned with their own dicks. I admit, however, that doing it in front of you -- there is something a little embarrassing about that, I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize, it takes some getting used to. But remember -- I'll be doing it in front of you too. So think about it, get comfortable with the concept before you commit to it. But I think you've got the nerve for it." Yes, I was indeed daring her to follow through on my plan.

I could see that she was a bit agitated, so I needed to calm her a bit. I pushed my glasses to the top of my head, leaned forward, and kissed her. She in turn put her arms around me and kissed back even more firmly.

After smooching for a few moments, Lucy pulled back and she surprised me. I was finding out that she had a wilder side under her outwardly modest persona.

"I've got an idea. How about we invite Martha in as part of this event?"

With that, I was the one who was a bit unsure. "You mean you intend to tell her about it first?"

"No, we'll just have her come in and then we'll explain what we intend to do. Then we'll see if she agrees to stay and watch. Maybe we can even get her to participate. I'll lend her my hairbrush, perhaps." The handle of that brush was what Lucy had been using on herself previously.

Lucy's sudden boldness impressed me. She followed it up with, "It will be interesting to see how she reacts."

"Lucy, you're more uninhibited than I gave you credit for. Give me a moment to consider this."

Martha was Lucy's roommate from her freshman year, and I had only met her a couple of times. She was a tall, slender girl with frizzy reddish-brown hair. Also, she was a bit on the quiet side. Lucy had admitted that Martha had played, on her own initiative, a big sister role to her.

Martha knew that in Lucy's life, I was, by default, in that position now. I detected a certain coolness from her during those two meetings, as if she was skeptical of my influence on her friend. Yet, although Lucy didn't talk about it much, I got the impression that she preferred my lower-key, less intrusive approach to dealing with her.

I made up my mind. "You know what, I do like the idea of inviting her. It's just weird enough to be intriguing. We'll just be sitting here with our toys when she comes in, and we'll see what happens next."

"There's a chance that won't stick around, much less participate."

"You know her better than I do. What's your assessment?"

"I'd say it's likely that she'll disapprove, and walk out."

I considered the odds. "All right, I'll bet you five dollars that she stays to watch. Make it ten if she joins in with our little self-pleasuring festivities."

"Amanda, I think you're just throwing your money away."

"I can handle risky propositions. By the way, she doesn't know about, ah, us, does she?"

"That we're lovers? No, I didn't think that was any of her business."

"Well, I suspect she's going to get some strong hints merely by coming in here and seeing what we're going to do. By the way, wear a skirt or dress at the appointed time."

Lucy took a moment to grasp why I had mentioned that. "Oh, I see, that's so we can easy access to, ah..."

I finished the sentence for her. "To our own bodies. Specifically, our crotches."

"I think I'll just wear one of my nightgowns."

"Sure, that will work fine. Believe me, this is going to be a lot of fun."

"Yeah, and Martha's reaction will be the will be part of it."

Usually, I don't gush about things, but I did then. "I just feel so naughty, don't you?"

"Let's face it, Amanda, we are a couple of very bad girls."

"Yeah, but we're loving every moment of it." I had waited a long time to meet someone like Lucy.

******

We arranged a time two days later when Lucy's present roommate, Carmen, was going to be gone until late in the evening. The two of us sat in front of the room's desk, waiting for Martha. Our two dildos were lined up on the desktop.

I decided to dress up for the occasion. I was wearing a sleeveless white dress with black polka dots and white shoes, but no stockings. I had also applied some bright red lipstick, which was about as much makeup as I cared to bother with.

Lucy, on my right, had a short-sleeved nightgown on and a pair of slippers. The laptop was turned on, but we weren't looking at anything in particular. We talked for a while, but I could tell from our voices that we both had feelings of anticipation mixed in with a bit of nervousness.

Martha was about five minutes early, and she arrived just before 6:00 p.m. After greeting her, I waved her over to a third chair, which was on Lucy's right and thus on the far side from me.

"Come on Lucy, let's pick them up and show them to her."

I grabbed my purple one from the desktop and Lucy grabbed her lavender one. It appeared to be my job to explain everything. "Surprise! You do know what these are?"

Martha was very calm, almost deadpan as she replied. "Yes, those are dildos. So what?"

Perhaps my relative sexual inexperience tripped me up because for the next few moments, I had some anxiety talking about what was going to happen next. The first problem was that Martha's facial expression showed disapproval, even distaste. To deal with my reluctance, I got rather giggly, which is not common for me.

Come on Amanda, just be direct about it. Tell her what you plan to do.

"Okay, I recently helped Lucy buy her first one. I mean, I've had one since last spring, so I knew how to advise her on what to get."

Martha just sat there, looking at me. She seemed to be daring me to continue.

"So since it just arrived, we are going to try it out, see how it works on her."

Now I got a terse reply. "And how are you going to do that?"

There was no point in delaying my explanation. "It's obvious, isn't it? Lucy and I are going to have a circle jerk right here, using our implements." Mine was in my right hand now, and I suddenly felt a bit embarrassed.

Martha didn't help. "Women can't have circle jerks." That's exactly what Lucy had said too.

12