Playtime for Amanda and Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet dear Lucy bailed me out. "Of course they can; that's what you're going to see right now."

"So that's why you invited me in here?"

Lucy seemed calmer than I was. Probably that was because she had known Martha for over a year and thus understood her better than I did. She fearlessly suggested to Martha, "Why don't you join us? You can take your jeans off and borrow my hairbrush. Or I've got a couple of cucumbers in the fridge."

"Cucumbers?"

Usually, I'm fairly careful when talking to people I don't know well, but at that moment I just blurted out, "Yeah, they work great! They just fill up your whole pussy." Then I had to top myself. "Martha, you do masturbate, don't you?"

"That is absolutely none of your business."

I was getting more than a hint that Martha didn't like me, and I couldn't figure out exactly why I bugged her. I half-apologized, also something I rarely do. "Well, I was just asking."

Martha had her own question for me, "Amanda, are you a lesbian?"

She had caught me unprepared. Where did that come from? Fortunately, Lucy had a response, because I didn't. "Actually, we're both bisexual."

Martha said, "I guessed that already, that you two have something going on together." She's sharper than I had imagined. "And In my opinion, there is also something perverse about what you are going to do here, I mean with those -- those things. I don't want any part of it."

"What, you don't like that that we're going to beat off together?" I knew I sounded a bit manic.

With that, she stood up and started to leave. Lucy said, "Martha, don't go. We weren't trying to offend you."

But Martha hasn't responded to either of us, and she kept going. After going through the door into the hallway, she closed it behind her.

Before Martha's arrival, I had been feeling bubbly, but now I was both flummoxed and more than a bit angry. "What's bothering her? She has some kind of bug up her ass, especially about me. Is she highly religious or something?"

Now it was Lucy's turn to calm me. "It's mostly my fault; I shouldn't have invited her. I already guessed it wouldn't go well."

"And why would it make any difference if I'm a lesbian or not? Is she prudish about such things?"

"All I know is that she's a very controlling person, especially when it comes to me. I think she believes that you are a bad influence on me -- and that includes sexually, too, I suppose."

"Is she in the closet herself? Or maybe she has a boyfriend somewhere?"

"Whenever I would try to talk to her about sexual topics, she was obviously unsettled by them; almost squeamish I'd say. There's no point in trying to figure out her psychology."

I said, "Well now I'm rattled and I've lost the good mood I was in." But I wasn't going to sulk for long; that was not the way I handled myself. "I'll tell you what; let's have a drink. We can make some rum and cokes with the ingredients I have here."

"Is that such a good idea? Isn't that going to slow us down?"

"Just have half a cup to relax a bit." I went through my bag and took out a twenty-ounce seltzer bottle with white rum in it, and a couple of similarly-sized bottles of diet cola. Also, I had some plastic cups which I also placed on the table.

After I had poured for both of us, I said, "Let's have a toast, a toast to our new sexual adventure."

"Plastic doesn't exactly clink, does it?"

"It doesn't matter, it's the thought that counts."

We sipped our drinks and chatted a bit.

"Amanda, looking at a computer screen is too impersonal. I want to be closer to you, like on my bed, if we are going to do this."

"I think I understand why you want it that way." We stood up and went over to her bed, taking our dildos and a small bottle of lube with his. As we put those on the nightstand, I asked her, "All right, how do you want to sit here?"

"Let's start out by facing each other; you can lean on the headboard if you wish."

"Okay, but let's take our shoes off this time." During our first lovemaking on the bed, nearly two weeks earlier, we had left our shoes on. I can't explain exactly why I had suggested that; it just seemed more appealing that way. Perhaps it gave us the impression -- which wasn't entirely illusory -- that we were so eager for each other that we couldn't be bothered to get fully undressed.

Lucy said, "By the way, I like your shoes. I've never seen that pair before."

They were white mid-heeled sandals. "Why, thank you. I wore them because I thought you'd like them." Lucy only had a pair of bedroom slippers on.

As we got comfy in our positions, I offered her lube, and she declined. "That's okay, let me try without it to start." We settled in quite close to each other so that our feet were intertwined.

Then I was struck by a sense of awkwardness. Lucy was directly opposite me, and for a moment I couldn't look into her face. She noticed my uneasiness. "Amanda, you seem a bit -- unsure of yourself."

"I don't know why; this seems harder to do than I had anticipated."

Lucy seemed to know exactly what was bothering me and what to do about it. "I get it, we're looking each other in the eye." She laughed, "And soon in the cunt too. Why don't we show our panties to each other to start it off? You do understand why, don't you? We'll lift our skirts and show ourselves to each other. Go ahead, now is the time."

She was taking the leadership role that I usually had. Maybe she was learning something from me after all. I took a deep breath and pulled the hem of my dress up. Lucy did the same with her nightgown. My slender legs and her plump ones stuck out. She spoke first. "Hey Amanda, your underwear matches your dress!"

My underpants were also white, with small black dots. I explained. "It's sort of a coincidence. They aren't a matching set; I mean they weren't sold together. I just decided to wear them at the same time."

"I like the effect, that's for sure."

She had an ample peach-colored pair. "I've seen peach drawers before."

"They suit me. I'm as sweet as a peach and just as juicy. You already know that."

She was smiling at me and I knew that she was being tongue-in-cheek. She continued, "Let's start by rubbing ourselves through the cloth. I never mentioned this, but I can come by squatting on a pillow and humping the poor thing, even through my underpants."

"I've done that too, but it only works if it's against my bare crotch."

"Well, while you're watching me, you can touch yourself through your own panties. We can get used to this whole concept, you know, ease ourselves into it. So, hand me a pillow and I'll show you how I do it."

"Lucy, maybe Martha is right. I'm turning you from a good girl into a very bad girl."

"Hey, I can be quite bad without any help. This is hardly the first time I've done this."

"Then go ahead; I'm watching."

Lucy got up and mounted her pillow; she began a vigorous "coupling" with it.

"You don't need much of a warm-up, I see."

"I think you already knew that."

Soon she was breathing heavily, and then she began rhythmically moaning. Her right hand held the pillow in place so it was in just the right position on her underside.

I had never seen anybody masturbate before, at least not in person, and it was fascinating to see how enthusiastic she was. My geeky, didactic side came out and I mentioned some diagrams we had looked at online -- mostly on Wikipedia, in fact.

"You're proving what I said about those hidden erogenous organs -- you know, the erectile tissue -- within the female body and how important that is for our pleasure."

She could still talk at that point. "I know, and please don't give me all the Latin names for them."

I teased her, "You mean like the corpus cavernosum? There are actually two of those, as you've seen."

"Enough with the anatomy lecture. Come on, Amanda, let's see what you can do. Just get to it already."

"All right, Luce, merely looking at you is turning me on. I can keep up with your pace, just watch this."

I yanked my panties off and started moving two fingers of my right hand into myself. Lucy was impressed. "You have a beautiful pussy, Amanda. And I really want you to leave your nice red lipstick on my pussy."

I laughed at that. "Guys would put it as, 'put your lipstick on my dipstick.' But I'll do it to you soon enough, my dear, if you want that."

Maybe our banter had aroused her as much as anything else we did. When she climaxed, she lifted her body out of the crouching position but she held firmly to her pillow. She made the usual loud moans that I had heard before.

Then she fell forward until she caught her breath. I said, "Oh, wow, with all that, I forgot to use my toy on myself."

She responded, "You still have time." When I picked my purple implement off the nightstand, she said, "Aren't you going to lube it up?"

"Believe me, I don't need to add a thing!"

"Well, I want to get up close and watch you."

"Okay, come on over." I had planted my feet on the bed and spread my legs apart.

Lucy scooted over and lay next to me, looking over my left thigh at my technique. "Here, let me help you out." With that, she put her right hand on me and fondled me as I thrust my purple tube into myself.

It felt wonderful, and I told her so. "Oh, honey, that is just perfect. Please don't stop."

"I seem to have a knack for this, don't I?"

When I came, I pushed my hips off the bed so forcibly that I knocked her out of the way. She took it well, however, and she giggled. "That is just such a beautiful thing to see, the way you are enjoying yourself." I was too busy yelling to respond.

*****

We spent a couple of hours playing with our toys and with each other, with each of us having several orgasms. It was quite remarkable how much we could accomplish when we got some momentum going.

At one point I improvised something that Lucy had suggested. I reapplied my lipstick and then left kiss marks all over her hips and thighs. I finally had to remove my glasses to do that.

She was delighted with what I had done. "Amanda, you left your love marks all over me."

"Well, now I'm going to put some right in the middle."

Eventually, we lay holding each other and I pulled the comforter over us so that we could relax. By that point, we were both naked and our clothes lay in heaps on the floor. In an instant, I fell asleep.

When I startled myself awake, I looked over at Lucy and asked her, "What time is it?"

"It's only nine-thirty. Don't worry, we have a couple of hours before Carmen comes back."

"I know, but I so much wish we had someplace to spend a whole night together. I want to wake up in the morning and have you next to me."

"Well, we don't have such a place, at least not yet." I was on the near side of the bed towards the desk. "Would you please get my drink?"

"Sure, no problem." I scampered over and returned with our cups.

We talked for a little while as we leaned on the headboard. I wanted to confess to one of my fantasies. "I hope you don't mind, but I've looked at these photos of a UMD cheerleader..."

"I know the one you mean! It's that blonde Katie, the Cheerleader of the Week."

"So you've had fantasies about her too?"

"Of course I have. And I bet I know which photo you like the most. It's the one where she's showing off her black panties from behind and below."

She knew me better than I had expected. "Yes, I want to go up to her and put my mouth right against the back of her drawers. Then I'd munch on her muff right through the cloth. And that's just for starters."

"They should sew a big red "M" on the back of their panties, right on one of the butt cheeks. I mean, how some school spirit during their routines."

I said, "Those girls know exactly what they are doing. It must be great to shake your ass in front of thousands of people, and pretend that it's all innocent fun."

"As silly as it all is, I can understand the appeal of it. Except, I don't think there is much call for chunky cheerleaders like I'd be."

"Or ones with glasses like I'd be. But let's not be so negative about ourselves. That blonde cheer-girl has walked the same campus as we have. She's even used, I'm sure, the same ladies' rooms that we have." I didn't need to describe the implications of the latter statement.

I went on, "By the way, I have an intuition about our Martha friend. I picked up a Sapphic vibe from her, and not just because she asked about my orientation."

"So do you think she is gay or bi?"

"You lived in the same room with her for months, what did you think?"

"She never approached me or even hinted that she was interested. Well, we let the cat out of the bag about our orientation; she knows for sure about us now."

"Look, I would never actually do this, but it would be amusing to go up to her and make an unambiguous pass at her -- just to see what happens."

"She's a bit weird, and not in a good way either."

"Unlike me; I'm weird in a good way! Anyway, I wish I didn't have to go back to Arlington tonight. I'll miss you; I'll think about you on the train riding back there."

"I'll miss you too."

"I love you, Lucy; you know that."

"Well, honey, I love you too."

We cuddled on the bed, and I felt better. I knew everything would work out for us.

*******

The University of Maryland is in College Park, MD, just north of Washington. Amanda lives across the river in Arlington, VA.

"Katie the Cheerleader" is based on a real Sports Illustrated photospread that was published in 2015. Amanda also mentions her during her cheerleader fantasy in The Battle of the Crater story.

12