Playtime with A Matured Man

Story Info
One of my sexual recollections with a hot, matured man.
4.2k words
4.59
22.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is based on a true story that happened to me a few years ago during my wild and single days. Living in Malaysia as a gay man is pretty challenging and I remain discreet till now. I'm 26, about 5 ft 7 in, 65 kg, tanned skin and workout regularly. I have to say I'm mostly proud of my defined chest and round ass that most tops often compliment when they fuck me good and deep.

It's difficult to explore my sexuality here as the people are slightly more conservative than the West. One of the convenient ways to meet up discreetly is through online applications. One of my memorable sexual experiences was when I met a 35 year old man who lives nearby my apartment. We chatted for a bit online on Grindr and found out that we clicked well based on our similar interests and also our mutual agreement for some fun. From his chats, he seems to be a well educated man who happens to be discreet like me. Plus, he looks really good in his pictures and I couldn't deny such an opportunity. We hit off well and decided to meet at a cafe nearby his apartment to know each other before the fun kicks in. I was nervously waiting at the entrance as I was still in the "exploring" phase, but being really horny that day with a pent up load for three days, I knew I had to meet this guy in person and see where it leads to. I was wearing a tight t-shirt to compliment my pecs, hoping to tease him with my pointy nipples poking through them. He did tell me that we would love to suck on them so why not tease him a bit. Minutes later, he came down and saw me sitting nervously in the lounge. I had to admit that he looked way better in person than the photos he sent me. He was slightly taller than me, well built with his muscles popping through his collared Polo t-shirt, broad shoulders, scruffy looking and had a killer smile. He walked towards me in a confident manner, with his sexy masculine charm oozing off him, and my mouth was slightly agape for a little while.

"Hey there. Did you wait long?" he asked me with a deep, manly voice.

I immediately snapped back to reality and responded to him.

"About five minutes. But it was definitely worth the wait," I replied slyly while checking him out.

"Haha, likewise with you. I'm glad you showed up. Normally, people would bail at the last minute, and that always makes me left with the blue balls," he jokingly messed with me as he gripped my hand firmly. His tough masculinity was masked by his nice charm, making me feel more at ease. He definitely looks like he took care of himself well in the gym, and his eyes were definitely appealing to look at as it looked dreamy yet focused. We decided to skip coffee and he gave me a tour around the facilities at his apartment. The gym was unsurprisingly his favourite facility as it overlooked the pool and the view of the city. While getting to know each other, we got a little bit closer to each other and kept teasing each other with our eyes and smiles. He did Muay Thai over the weekends to keep fit, especially for his age and the results were really showing. He also mentioned how he had to keep a low profile because of his career and his family as they were not accepting to any homosexual behaviours. He also ended a serious relationship because his ex did not respect that and decided to move on with not just one, but two other people behind his back, resulting in him being kicked out of their place. I took pity on him as I did not expect him to be a sensitive man. Still, we both agreed that we are both not ready for a relationship and were happy to see how this could turn out.

Our conversations started to divert to become more flirtatious and sexual in nature, ranging from his last sexual encounter and what was his wildest sexual experience. My cock was definitely stirring from our conversation and I could see his bulge was beginning to grow in his shorts. As the gym was empty, he sneakily crept up on me from behind and I could feel his hardon that's wanting to burst through his shorts as he was pointing where he had his previous sexcapade.

"So someone sucked your cock in the pool bathroom right over there?" I asked while slowly leaning against the window, pushing my ass closer to his hardon.

"Yeah. We were alone at the pool at night and decided to hit it off in the bathroom. Unfortunately, we almost got caught that time and we never saw each other again. I guess good things don't last for me this year I guess," he said with a sigh. Without me realising, his hands were slowly caressing my body and his thumb gently flicked the tip of my nipple, letting out a slight gasp. After coming to my senses that we were still in a public area, I turned around and asked him if we could continue this at his apartment, and he gladly accepted with a large grin on his face.

The elevator ride was quiet and tense. I could feel my entire body starting to sweat as I knew he wanted to hit it off real good. He kept staring at me, yet somehow I do not feel uncomfortable thanks to his charming, naughty smile. We finally reached his place and he opened the door, revealing what seems to be a nice, minimalist apartment with the same view of the city at his balcony. The moment the door closed, he grabbed me from behind and slowly kissed my neck, while his hands were busy exploring my body. He was definitely a bit more muscular than me, and he took advantage of that as he held my hands at the back and slowly kissed me from behind, with his hardon pressing hard against my ass.

"I wanted to do this to you the moment I laid my eyes on you just now," he said as he turned me around, with those piercing gaze staring back at me.

"Likewise. I haven't been fucked in a long while and I could use a nice cock up my ass all day... and night," I said while kissing him intensely. I jumped and he caught me at my legs as he carried me to the kitchen counter top, never breaking our intensified kiss. His hands caressed me everywhere, slowly creeping up to my chest and he gently teased my hard nipples poking through the soft cotton fabric with his thumbs, making me moan really loudly.

"Careful, they're very sensitive," I told him.

"I was hoping you'll say that," he said in such a sexy tone that it made me even harder. He slowly took off my shirt, revealing my already sweaty body from our intense foreplay.

"Wow, they're definitely even juicier right in front of me. I'm definitely going to play with them till your moans echo this entire place," he whispered into my ear before licking it with pure animalistic passion. His fingers never left my nipples and he kept circling his thumbs around them while kissing me, putting me in pure ecstasy.

"Do you like me playing with them boy?" he asked me softly.

"Yes, please don't stop. It's making me feel really good," I replied in a submissive manner. Maybe it was his age and his hot matured look that made me more submissive. All I know is that at that moment, he was my daddy and I was there to please him good.

"Your moans make me really horny. I want to flick, pinch, lick and suck them good boy. You want that boy?" he stared at me.

"Yes, daddy. I want it really badly."

He took off his shirt slowly, revealing his hairy, washboard abs and his big, round pecs, and his dark, round nipples were just begging to be played with. I drooled looking at the sight of a muscular, dominant man looking at me like I'm one of his sex toys to play with, and I do not want to disappoint him one bit. He suddenly carried me to the balcony, never ending with his sultry lips kissing me and asked me if I smoked weed. I said I had once or twice but never had the chance to to have some recently as it was difficult to get them. He took a rolled joint, as if he was saving it for our hooking up session, and I was not complaining one bit.

"Do you want to smoke one now?" he asked me slyly.

"Why not? Will it make any difference?" I asked him back.

"You'll see and find out for yourself," he said as he lighted up the joint for me. I took a few puffs while his fingers were gently pinching my nipples. He told me to inhale it deep and exhale it slowly, and I did as I was instructed to. I started to feel a little bit light headed and more sensitive to my surroundings... and his nipple playing was definitely intensified. I began to moan louder, making him play with them more vigorously.

"Please lick them daddy," I begged him.

"Such a polite boy," he said and he slowly licked them from bottom to the top. My body was hit with a wave of electricity that was pulsating throughout. It felt fucking amazing. He knew how to tease me and play with my buttons well. His wet tongue circled around my dark aerolas, knowing I was enjoying the view before sucking on them.

"Oh that feels so damn good daddy. Suck on them daddy."

He took his time between the two of them, enjoying every single jolt that my body was giving in response to his nipple play. It was his turn for a puff and I decided to return a favour to him. His tanned, brown skin was dripping with sweat as it was a hot afternoon, begging to be licked inch by inch.

"Why don't you play with mine to find out?" he told me.

"Anything for you daddy," I said as I slowly wet my tongue and blowed slowly over his slightly hairy pecs. He moaned slowly as my warm breath slowly blew across his muscular chest.

"If yours are sensitive, wait till you play with mine boy," he teased me. He grabbed my thumbs, licked them slowly and told me to tease his nipples.

I gently flick them and his body jolted with excitement, releasing a short, manly gasp and that turned me on so much. Fuck he was hot. Maybe it was the weed or maybe I was horny, but one thing's for sure; I wanted to make him feel really good. I slowly flick the tip of my tongue, teasing the tip of his left nipple, making him grunt loudly.

"Fuck, your tongue feels so good boy," he said as he pushed my head towards his muscular chest. The feeling of his fur on my cheeks as I tease him made both of us rock hard, and I could see his bulge aching to be released from his shorts. I was alternating my rhythm from slow, long licks to flickering with the tip of my tongue, and his loud groans were just the right signal for me to pace up the rhythm. We finished the joint and decided to head to the bedroom as our moans were getting louder.

"You are definitely naughtier than I expected boy," he slyly teased me as he took off his shorts, revealing the tip of his huge cock peeking out from his sexy underwear. He must have at least been 8 inches, the perfect size to stretch my mouth and my tight wet hole. I slowly teased him by slowly removing my pants while he was busy playing with his hardon through his underwear, revealing my jockstrap cupping my bubbly ass.

"Nice. Does your ass take my tongue boy?"

"Yes."

"Finger?"

"Yes."

"Cock?"

"Yes."

"Cum?"

The last part made me jump with joy as he asked it in such a sexy manner.

"Yes daddy."

"Good. Come over here and sit on top of me. In this bedroom, you will do what I say and want. Is that clear?"

"Yes daddy."

"Good boy. Now come and give daddy a kiss."

I did as I was told, kissing him passionately while our hands were busy exploring each other. The head of his cock slowly teased my hole and I couldn't help but tease him till his precum started flowing out, adding a little bit of lube to my tight hole.

"Not yet boy. The day just started. How about you put that mouth to good use shall we?" he said as he played his thumb across my mouth. The look in his eyes could just make me cum right then and there. But I knew I could not cum until he was completely satisfied. I slowly licked his body from his neck, slowly visiting his nipples for a short while before licking his abs like a delicious chocolate bar. Seeing him jolt to my tongue caressing his body made me even hornier as I knew I was pleasing him the right way. His precum was already leaking through his underwear, begging to be sucked good. I sucked the head of his cock through the fabric, making him release a sexy grunt that would have every submissive boy on all fours in an instant.

"Almost there. Make daddy happy boy," he said with a naughty smirk.

I removed his underwear, revealing a nice, thick, veiny 8 inch cock, and I planned to suck it inch by inch to the base. I grabbed his shaft and started by slowly licking my way from his balls to the tip of his cock, licking off the remaining precum dripping down from his cock. He jolted again, this time his pelvis slowly thrusting towards my mouth, gesturing for me to suck it.

"Do you want to suck this cock?" he asked.

"Yes daddy."

"How badly?"

"So much daddy."

"Show me."

Uggghhhh. I slowly started by sucking the head of his cock, swirling my tongue around it. His moans and our sweaty pheromones (and the weed) made us even hornier, but I kept teasing him at the head. Unbeknownst to him, I suddenly plunged down till my lips managed to reach the base of his cock.

"Ohhh fuck yeah. That feels so fucking good boy. You're making me really hard now."

I enveloped my lips lightly while my tongue pulsated at his shaft, ensuring that my warm mouth imitated closely to my tight hole. He put his hand over my head and told me to follow the rhythm of his hand and I did it obediently. His rhythm was slow at first, but his pace quickened and he held me down a few times to deepthroat his cock, feeling his cock pulsing as he did so. I sucked him for a good half hour or so, but it barely felt like five minutes as we were both in pure ecstasy. He suddenly brought me to him, rewarding me with a sloppy kiss for my service.

"As much as I want to cum right now, I still need to play with that tight ass of yours boy," he said while his wet finger slowly teased the rims of my asshole. I quivered to his gentle touch, revealing that my ass was as sensitive as my nipples. After hearing those words, he took a blindfold from his drawer and tied it around my eyes.

"Are you ready for this boy?" he asked.

"Mmmm yes daddy. Anything to make you feel good," I replied and he gently made me lie on my back.

"Spread your legs slowly and hold them at the ankles to spread that juicy ass for me boy."

I did as I was told, with my heart beating quicker than usual and my breathing pace quickened, unknowingly what he might do as I could barely see a thing. He left me there for about half a minute, making me beg like a horny boy I was.

"Please play with me daddy. Play with my ass daddy. I want to be fucked nice and deep daddy."

"Mmmm I love it when you beg for me like that boy."

"Mmmm yes daddy. Fuck you make me so horny for your cock daddy. Please play with me." The next thing I knew, he suddenly put some nipple suckers on my sensitive buttons, and body jolted with an incredible sensation.

"Mmmmm you look so sexy, spreading your legs for me."

I moaned to his deep, sultry voice. His fingers slowly caressed my thighs as he slowly inched his way to my muscular ass. His kisses began from my ankles, slowly creeping up to my muscular ass. He licked my round butt and gave it a loud smack.

"Uffff, that feels so good daddy."

"Mmmmm your ass is making me so horny boy. I can't wait to fuck you so good."

He suddenly spat right at my asshole, and I felt his warm breath slowly blowing at it, making it pulsate with much excitement. Fuck, he knew how to take care of his bottom well.

"You want me to play with that ass boy? You want me to rim you till your eyes roll back boy?"

"Yes daddy, please. Please rim my ass daddy," I begged hardly like I've never begged before.

He slowly flickered the tip of his tongue at my asshole. The first feeling made my body shudder in excitement, and I moaned so loudly to release my pent up energy. He teased it good until he suddenly used the entire base of his tongue and licked me clean from the bottom of my ass to the top close to my balls. Fuck, I was in heaven. I was holding on tightly to his messy hair, and the deeper his tongue went, the louder I moaned. He rimmed me for the longest time, making my cock leak tons of precum. He slowly removed the nipple suckers and suddenly teased my hole with the tip of his cock, playing around it till my ass couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh daddy, don't stop please daddy. Please put your cock in me daddy. I will do what you tell me to do daddy. Just please don't stop."

"You want this cock in that tight hole boy?" he asked as he played the tip of his cock around my tight, wet hole. His head slightly pushed it in, and I was so ready to welcome him.

"Yes daddy. Please daddy. Please put your cock in me," I begged harder. He just kept on teasing me with that tight hole, making sure that my hole was ready for his big cock.

"Since you have been behaving well..." before he could even finish that sentence, the head gently pushed past through my asshole, giving me a rush of blood, pain and excitement all at the same time. Precum was already dripping nonstop from the tip of my cock, and he took it to feed me like a good boy I was. Man, he does have a kinky side and I was ready to explore that side if this was to repeat again.

"Oh my god, it's so big daddy," I gasped and slowly adjusted to the girth of his cock as he slowly pushed it deep into my hole.

"Breathe boy. Open up that hole for me boy. You know you want it right boy."

"Yes daddy. Please fuck me good daddy."

"You want me to fuck you hard and deep till I cum in you, don't you boy? You're a naughty slut for me, aren't you boy?"

"Yes daddy, I'm your naughty slut daddy." It was his sexual energy that made me so submissive, turning me on so much that it was so difficult to contain all of the pent up load in me. Without me noticing, I realised that his entire cock was deep in me, as I felt his trimmed pubic hair slowly grazing my thighs. Fuck, his entire cock was in me and I never felt more alive.

"Mmmm... looks like you've already opened it up for me boy. You ready to get fucked good?"

"Yes daddy. Fuck my brains out daddy." I played with his nipples as he slowly thrusted in and out of my ass, his rhythm long, slow and very deep. He teased my prostate that made me release a groan every time it was rubbed against, and our sweats were dripping all over. It was a sweaty fuck I will never forget. His pace began to quicken and our groans were getting louder.

"Mmmmmm... The more you play with daddy's nipples, the harder I'll fuck you. You sure you want that boy?"

"Yes, daddy. Fuck me hard daddy. I want to be fucked nice and deep daddy," I could imagine him looking down at me, blindfolded and clueless to what he's about to do next. He started pinching my nipples, throwing me off the edge and he started pounding me like no tomorrow. I was grabbing every corner of the bed to withstand the immense amount of pleasure as he kept hitting my sweet spot repeatedly.

"Who's your daddy now boy? You like my cock in and out of your ass boy?" he grunted like a hungry animal, as his pace did not slow down one bit. He removed my blindfold and I saw perhaps the sexiest man sweatily fucking me hard and deep. The bed was rocking hard and we were both grunting loudly, and we didn't care about it one bit.

"Fuck me daddy. Fuck me hard daddy. My hole is all yours daddy."

My begs were driving him over the edge, and he leaned closer to me, resting his forehead on mine as he stared into my eyes.

"I want to see your eyes roll back as I fuck you hard and deep boy. You're mine for today and tonight. You will only leave when I tell you to leave," he couldn't have said it any sexier. We didn't realise the time passed and it was almost sunset. He fucked me missionary, then lifted me as he fucked me like a toy and suddenly put me on all fours to fuck me doggy. He was passionate yet rough at the same time, his brooding masculinity always turning up the heat in the room.

12