All Comments on 'Playtime with A Matured Man'

by dennis9292

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yummy!

Thank you for such erotic, hot descriptions of this beautiful session with a mature man! The pre-cum flowed as I read the story. I was a bit disappointed that readers will not hear more about the loving of this couple, but look forward to what cums next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nicely Done

Good story. It's really like that when some guys meet.

I knew the moment I met Ron (nine years older than me), I would do anything he wanted. My first time going down on him was incredible.

He knew how to make me his. He was patient and content to proceed at my speed.

Before long Ron had me sucking his toes and fingers. Then I was drinking piss from his tap and soon I was rimming him. I soon became his in and out of bed. In grocery stores, etc. he would give me orders and I would willingly comply, knowing that strangers were aware I was his slave / bitch. I was proud to be his and never objected. Wish we had met earlier, not enough years to enjoy with him. Thankfully I have nine years of memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous