Playtime with My Sister

Story Info
Sister discovers my cock while playing a game.
3.4k words
4.5
64.1k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A childhood game that most of us have experienced at some point. A sibling, friend or even a foe, would sneak up behind you and grab you by the shorts or underwear and give it a nice yank. Not the best experience, but definitely funny as long as you weren't the victim. For some it was the front wedgie, mostly a girl on girl thing. Pulling on the front band of the underwear to get them caught between the camel toe. This is the version my sister knew. So that's what she would try on me.

Being only 18 months older than her, when it was time she followed me to college. She had just turned 18 and she wanted to head out into the real world. I had an apartment and it made financial sense to let her move in and split the bills with her. Better than having to deal with strangers and the constant struggle of getting paid on time.

So playtime. We were very close growing up and had a pretty familiar circle of friends. We are playful and share a similar wicked sense of humor. We wrestled each other, played basketball and every once in a while tossing a football. Recently we both had a dating drought and just hung out at the apartment. Playtime was random and anything could trigger it and as of late, wedgies were her way of causing havoc on me. My sister would give me "front wedgies'' instead of pulling my underwear from behind. It always happened when she would "accidentally '' throw a blanket or something over my head, cover my eyes and go for the wedgie. I have a dirty mind so I just figured she was trying to get a peek in my underwear.

So one day I purposely laid on my bed with only shorts on and waited for the "unexpected" attack. As had been custom for the last few days on and off, she came into my room and threw my blanket over my head. I began to "struggle" as she tucked the blanket around my head and shoulders to keep it in place and reached down to pull on my underwear. Only this time she didn't find any. She pulled on the top of my shorts and I heard a gasp. She kept holding on and I could feel the cool air conditioned air engulfing my crotch and cooling off my balls. This meant she had a pretty good opening and was getting a full view of my cock and balls.

I sat there and pretended to struggle to get the blanket off my head. I took it off and laid back as she once again threw it over my head and put her arm over my head to hold it down. She reached back down and pulled on my shorts again, once again exposing my hardening cock. Her breathing was fast and hard both from trying to keep my head covered and the excitement of viewing my cock. I purposely would fake being overpowered, then miraculously would gain the upper hand and get free from her well timed and genius strategic hold on me; (sarcasm). I usually allowed this play for a few minutes, just enough time for me to get hard and enough time for her to get a few glimpses of my dick. But this time I allowed it to go on longer. I tossed her off of me, but she held onto the blanket and jumped back up covering my head. She straddled my right thigh, putting her knee up close to my balls. Once she covered me up again she reached down and pulled on my shorts again. This time her hand brushed against my cock, but I made no reaction to the touch, allowing her to continue thinking I was completely overwhelmed.

Her breathing increased, breathing rapidly through her nose. The moment was so erotic that I almost forgot to pretend to want to get released from her trap. I started raising my arms to pull the blanket from over me. She laid her body weight on mine and her thigh was now on my hard cock. She wiggled and struggled to cover me up again. She rubbed her thigh on my cock, I continued to not react. With all the movement my hard cock was now laying against my body and pointing towards my navel. I knew that once she reached down to try and pull on my shorts, she would first grab a handful of my cock. Her thigh pressing on my cock felt wonderful, especially with her struggling on top of me. All it would take would be some thigh on cock contact and I'm sure i would cum all over both of us.

I let her struggle a bit longer and then gave in to her covering me up once again. She quickly put her arm down and reached for my waistband but overshot and went lower. Her hand landed on my ballsack and she began dragging her hand upwards towards the waistband. Her hand moved slowly up my balls to the base of my cock, up its length, halfway up my shaft she found my waistband, the rest of my cock sticking way above it. She took hold of it without expecting it and grabbed my cock with the waistband. It happened so quickly, but in my mind it was deliciously in slow motion. She pulled up on the waistband while letting go of my extremely excited cock. Her breathing quickened ever further as the realization that she had gotten a hold of my cock connected with her brain. I couldn't see her face but I knew she was looking down at my crotch examining my trimmed pubic hair, outstretched cock and clean shaven balls. I allowed her to take it all in. With my excitement I involuntarily squeezed my pelvic muscles and my cock bounced up and down, her reaction was to gasp quietly. I was so lost in the moment, as was she, that I just laid there and enjoyed it.

I could smell my precum in the air and could only imagine the wetness growing between her legs. I let it go on for a few more moments and I began to free myself once again. This time I forced myself up and over and placed the blanket over her face and overpowered her. I put my weight on her making sure to push my hardened cock up against her upper left thigh and just above her waist. I pushed the blanket onto her face and my left forearm rubbed against her right breast. I put more emphasis on my hips to make sure to really dig my cock onto her body so that there was no mistaking what she could feel on her. I made small movements to give my cock a bit of pleasure. I felt the bottom of my shirt cover the upper half of my cock so I pulled it up exposing my head that was now leaking precum.

I pushed myself on to her and my cock slid up under her shirt and was now making contact with her lower belly. I felt her freeze a bit, but at the moment I redirected her attention to me trying to pretend to suffocate her with the blanket. She began to laugh and push her hips up to force me off, in doing so, rubbing her crotch into my left thigh. This went on for the next minute or so and my ability to control myself was quickly waning. I could tell that her movements were satisfying her as she was grunting as if exerting herself to remove me from on top of her. Her shirt had ridden up exposing her lovely belly button and smooth belly. I told her to stop resisting or else I would bite her on her belly and she just giggled nervously and out of breath.

I thought I had given myself enough time having the upper hand, so when she pushed her hip up I pretended to be tossed to the side. Instantly noticing this moment of weakness she turned the tables and put herself back on top of me. She knelt straddling my right thigh and putting the blanket over my face. By this time I wasn't putting up much of a struggle. Allowing her to keep me down and dominating me. I raised my right knee and felt her crotch slide down my thigh, putting her crotch just to the right of my ridgid cock. I reached up and got a hold of the head and pulled her down to smother her face into the blanket and into my shoulder. She pushed her knees up and was basically on all fours as she tried to push herself up and off from my grip.

Instead she slid her upper body down and I lost my grip on her head. Her face slid down the right side of my chest until her face was about eye level with my belly button. With her left arm she was holding the blanket on my face. She used her legs the keep my right leg down to keep me in place. Her right hand reached down and again pulled my waistband up and out to give me another wedgie. I knew that my hard glistening cock was out and exposed but I continued to pretend to have no idea it was happening. By the position of her face I knew she was up close and personal with my cock. I half tried to escape moving my hips up and down to make sure I gave her a show of my bouncing member. As I did this she threatened me with the same bite to my belly as I had threatened to do to her. I dared her to do it. "Go ahead" I told her, "Try to bite my belly". I pushed my hips up causing her right hand to come down and make contact with my erection. She tried to push me back down in order to pull my waistband again, this forced her hand to make complete contact with the length of my cock. I allowed her to push me down while only giving a small amount of resistance, as to prolong the time of feeling her entire hand over my cock. As soon as my butt came down to rest she immediately pulled up and exposed my cock again.

This time she pulled down and away. Not giving me a wedgie but exposing my cock completely. With the blanket still on my head I acted oblivious to me being exposed. She turned her face towards my stomach and tried to bite me once again. Her mouth is about 5 inches from my cock. I fought a bit more and she took another try. Her mouth moved more towards the center of my body and her mouth now 2 inches from me. I could feel her breathing on my stomach as she opened her mouth and tried once more. I pushed my hips up and over to get my cock in her face and her mouth finally came in contact with the upper portion of my cock. She closed her mouth as she had the upper middle section of my shaft between her lips. She released a moan and ran her mouth down my shaft to the base right above my balls. Her mouth traveled back up and her grip on her left hand holding the blanket to my face loosened. Her right hand pulled my shorts down as far as she could. Her mouth and breath was so hot as she ran her mouth back up my shaft excited me even more.

It seemed like an eternity for her mouth to reach the head of my cock, but when it did it was amazing.

I had only imagined in my late nights jerking my cock the moment I could get her to suck my dick.

Always getting me over the edge, but this was so much better. She continued to run her mouth up and down my shaft with her tongue and lips lightly gliding across. Her right hand was now holding my balls and the base of my dick. Having gone back up to the head of my cock, she lightly licked my frenulum and used her right hand to stand my cock up and engulf me completely. Her moans caused vibrations throughout my cock that felt fantastic all over the meat she was savoring in her mouth. She straightened herself up a bit and began to push down and try to get all of me down her throat. At that point I couldn't help myself and placed my right hand on her head in order to coerce her into taking me deeper into her mouth.

I knew I was so close but didn't want it to end. She increased her suction and her tongue was circling my head all while bobbing up and down leaving a mess of her slobber around the base of my cock and her hand. This increased the lubrication and she began using it to slide her hand up and down as she kept using her tongue all over me. I began moving my hips to match her rhythm and knew the inevitable would soon come. I moaned and groaned to force myself to keep holding on. I wanted it to go on forever, to keep my cock in her mouth indefinitely, but I knew I couldn't hold on much longer. With a very audible grunt and moan I released my load down her throat. I flexed over and over pushing my cum out and hoping to empty everything into her. It felt like I pumped a gallon and I was totally drained.

I laid there while she continued savoring my cock and also going down to kiss, lick and suck on my balls. I couldn't believe my dream had finally happened. I expected my erection to begin to soften but with her continued attention and the immense eroticism of the whole situation, I wasn't going down. I laid there, my breathing began slowing but my carnal thirst would not. She just laid there like a lioness licking the bones clean after feasting on her kill. I didn't want this to end. If I allowed this to end now I would regret not taking advantage of this situation. I pushed her over to my right, putting the blanket over her head. She didn't struggle or say a word. I pushed her knees up towards her stomach, reached down and pulled her joggers and panties up to her knees. The overwhelming scent of her desire engulfed my senses, further causing me to be blinded by my desires. I looked down to see her beautiful opening with just a small patch right above. I held her knees up with my left hand, gripped and aligned my cock with my right and slowly penetrated her so that I could enjoy every centimeter of me burrowing into her body.

She was so wet I had no resistance. She moaned and gripped her legs to help me hold them up. I began increasing my speed, making sure to note every bit of loveliness that my cock was feeling. As I increased speed I felt my balls slapping rhythmically against her ass. Throughout the whole experience not a word was spoken. She moaned and at times gasp as I would at times push myself down to the hilt. The act of having my cock inside of my sister was sensational and was better than I had ever imagined. Our bodies were synchronized rhythmically, every thrust I gave she would push back and meet my cock as I re-entered her lovely wet cunt. I could feel her squeeze her pelvic floor and grip my engorged cock, further exciting me and causing me to increase my speed and force as I began slamming into her. Her moans became louder, the bed rocking in its place, banging on the wall. I felt sweat beading on my chest and stomach, trickling down my body. I could smell her juices flowing, her body sweating and her thighs getting slippery.

This wasn't love making, it was a fuck session. This was primal and without caution to what may come after this night was done. I pushed her legs up higher, positioning myself so that I had leverage to angrily shove my cock into her body. The sound of our bodies slapping into each other would put a cheap porn video to shame. Every sound that came out of her mouth was a sign of encouragement for me, as if her yelps, grunts, moans and breathing was the source of energy I needed to continue this incestuous event. My pace quickened as I felt her body had loosened, signaling I was in control of her body entirely. I wanted to break her in half so that she could never be fucked by anyone else in this way again.

She reached up and put her hands over mine, which all this time was holding her legs up allowing me to ravage her. Her hands tightened their grip and her nails dug into the tops of my hands. I felt her cunt tighten once more, but this time it held on longer than before. It sent a wonderful sensation all along the length of my cock, I closed my eyes and for a few seconds I think we were feeling the same thing. Like a dam bursting open, her cunt flooded my cock and began leaking down my balls. I had never felt this before and it drove me insane and I increased my speed and fucked her even harder. I entered a state of euphoria and for a few moments was lost. My balls tightened, my cock seemed to expand in girth and I released my second load of the night. I laid next to her for hours. She slept so peacefully without a worry and under my protection.

We didn't bother covering ourselves up, our liquids were all over ourselves and my bed. My cock was already hard and had been nestled between her butt cheeks as I spooned her. No blanket covering our bodies or faces, It had been tossed to the side and was now laying on the floor. I pulled her close and put my hand under her shirt and cupped her right breast. She shifted and arched her back a bit and pushed her ass into my crotch. She held her hand over mine and secured it tight on her breast to ensure I wouldn't let go. I took this as an invitation and immediately positioned myself to enter her from behind. It felt warm, felt good......felt right. I began moving my hips and was surprised when she began moving hers into my cock in a circular motion. It felt amazing as she ground her ass into me. We just vibed and moved quietly and smoothly into each other.

Already I knew I wouldn't last long, the way she moved and squeezed her cunt on my cock, I was seconds away from blowing my load. Her nipple hardened in my palm, adding to my excitement and my quickly losing control. I forced myself on her, causing her to lay on her stomach, I pulled my hand out and steadied myself on top of her to push my cock as deep as I could. With every pump she grunted as I felt the blood leaving the rest of my body and traveling down to my groin and engorging my cock. Her pussy was heaven and I could die a happy man if death were to come for me at this point. I could feel every part of her insides but I wanted to feel more. Shoving my fuckstick into her violently, she curled her knees behind me and helped push me further with her legs. This was all it took........another strong ejaculation. I felt my soul pump into her with every stroke and every spurt of my milk. She collapsed and went limp under me. I laid next to her breathing hard with a slight smile of satisfaction. She turned her head to face me and our eyes met.

The dreamy look in her eyes, the smile on her lips, she was perfection. "I love you," she said. I moved forward, kissed her on her forehead and said "I love you too".

MiVidaLoca