All Comments on 'Playtime with My Sister'

by enmividaloca

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My sister and I used to scratch each other’s backs. She would slip her top off and I would run my hands over her bare skin. Sometimes she wanted me to scratch and sometimes just to rub her. On the days she wanted me to rub her, my hands would travel onto her sides and then down onto her butt. What began as innocent touching eventually led to us exploring each other’s bodies. She was three years older than me and her body began to develop. I was the first of any of my friends to have touched, kissed and licked real boobs. I was also the first to touch and slide my fingers into a real pussy. Of course I couldn’t tell them, but she taught me a lot. Eventually we would perform oral on each other. I probably had eaten my sister’s pissy more than a 1000 times before she graduated and went to college.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dialog would be a wonderful thing

muskyboymuskyboy5 months ago

Very nice, and well written. Thanks! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hot to read about how they fucked each other.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More please.

hg1040hg10405 months ago

Perfect length

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My sister & I explored each other's bodies I our late teens, and I'll never forget the sensation when her hand gripped my throbbing dick, and even more so when the warmth of her mouth engulfed the head of my big throbber!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow what an amazing story !

I was waiting for Him to go down on her , and also suck her tits .

Maybe if a next episode ?

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

it was great me and my sister enjoyed each other several times.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So descriptive enjoyed from start to finish. Would love to read more about them. Always fantasid of doing things with my sister

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

getting pregnant would be a hot story to tell after this. that would be 5 stars. only 4 for now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userenmividaloca@enmividaloca
Life full of sexual adventures. So difficult to write them out and put my feelings on paper. I've had so much fun so far.