Plea Bargain

Story Info
Savy Prosecutor does whatever it takes to win her case.
2.7k words
4.42
9.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexandra hurried towards the entrance of the Precinct, her black heels clacking against the stone steps. She was already late. Captain Kruger had managed to pull through for her. He was getting her 30 minutes alone with Marcus O'Reily. Marcus had been in holding for almost 6 months, awaiting his trial for 6 counts of brutal murder, his weapons of choice were few -- hands, tyre irons, baseball bats...

The call had only come through at around 8:15 AM and Kruger's window for her deposition would start at 9:00. She barely had time to dress and she skipped her shower. She donned a grey mini skirt suit with a white silk blouse and her customary tight knit fishnets. Her black bra, which was all she could find was silhouetted under her blouse and the matching underwear was nowhere to be found so she rushed on without them.

There was perspiration all over her light coffee brown skin as she reached the reception table. Martha looked up at her and just said coolly, "Kruger's waiting for you in interrogation 4". Alexandra pulled her hanky out of her purse and dabbed the sweat of her forehead as she brushed past the lines of people waiting to be attended to by Martha. She knocked on the locked door leading to Interrogation Room Number 4. Kruger opened the door. "I thought you weren't going to make it."

"I said I would." said Alexandra curtly.

Kruger sat back on his chair overlooking the one-way mirror through which Marcus was seen sitting absolutely still on a steel chair, a table in front of him with a bottle of water and nothing else.

"We've cuffed his hands and his legs, so you've nothing to worry about. Just go in there and convince him as fast as you can. I need to get him back in holding before anyone important notices."

Alexandra quietly removed her briefs from her bag, pulled out a silver pen from her pocket and walked toward the door of the interrogation room as calmly as she could. Kruger pressed the button for the electronic lock and it made a click as Alexandra held down the push bar and entered the room, slowly closing the door behind her. The room was a bluish grey, with a single tube light dimly illuminating the chair and table, the only furniture in the room. A CCTV camera was mounted on the corner of the ceiling and the wall, focused directly on the table.

"Good morning, Marcus."

Marcus barely moved; his eyes fixed at Alexandra as she placed her documents on the table. This was the first time Alexandra was meeting this monster in person. A large man, in his mid-forties, his short, curly hair was red with a few strands of white in the middle of the mess. His face was scarred, no doubt from the daily violence he faced from years working in a mafia type gang.

"I understand that you don't want to talk, but you should listen to what I have to say. You're not the one we're interested in. The police may want to see you locked up for the fucked-up things you've done but for the Public Prosecution, you're small fry."

Marcus' eyes showed a slight twinkle of amusement. <i>What a fine piece of ass,</i> he thought to himself. <i> And a nice pair of tits too. </i> he noted as began to mentally undress her.

"Just give us the names we want. You don't even need to testify in court. Just a signed affidavit. You'll get immunity. We'll make the judges show you leniency. After all, you were just following orders. You never chose this life. You'll serve some time and then we'll get you back into society, In a new state, with a new identity."

Something about this triggered Marcus. His eyes showed a brief flash of rage and he spat on the floor. Marcus thought of what he would do to this little bitch if he got his hands on her. This caused a giant surge of blood to his pants. The thought of violence always did.

Alexandra felt her body tighten as Marcus's eyes glared upon her. She was running out of time and she was running out of options. Her frustration got the better of her as she slammed the palms down on the table, bringing her head down to Marcus' eye level and screamed, "Listen here, you piece of shit! For what you've done, they'll have you shoved somewhere so deep in the system, you'll never see the light of day ever again!" Alexandra tried to compose herself, her body shaking, her breath heavy, staring down Marcus as his eyes glowered back.

She had leaned in so close that Marcus could even smell her now, his eyes slowly moved down her face, past her neck and at the exposed top of her blouse, Alexandra's breasts heaved as she tried to calm down. Marcus was now hard as a rock. One half of him wanted to choke this whore's neck. The other half really wanted to shove his cock so deep down her throat that she wouldn't be able to breathe. Either way, the end would be the same.

"Is this what you want, you son of a bitch?! Bet you haven't seen anything like these in the last 6 months, have you?" Alexandra snarled as she followed Marcus's wandering eyes. There was barely 15 minutes left. She stood up. She had to do something. She walked to the door and signalled Kruger to let her into the monitoring room.

"Where are the keys to his cuffs?" Alexandra asked, getting into the monitoring room.

"What are you going to do?" asked Kruger tensely, apprehension in his voice.

"I need you to leave this room and cut the camera," said Alexandra quietly. "I'm going to get that bastard to sign that affidavit."

"Are you nuts?!" said Kruger incredulously.

"Trust me. Please. Today is the day that will either make or break my career."

Kruger handed her the keys tentatively and Alexandra walked towards the door.

Just as she was about to push through the door she looked back and added "Keep the door unlocked."

She closed the door behind her and placed the keys on the table. Then she walked up to Marcus, slowly undoing her hair tie and let her long jet-black hair flow.

"Men compromise their futures based on things they want now. Just. Like. Children..." She said as she walked right on top of his right leg and sat down on his thigh.

Marcus could almost taste her scent now. Alexandra slowly unbuttoned her blouse, each button gradually revealing more of her beautiful bronze Latina skin to this now hungry savage. Alexandra brushed her cheek against his slightly broken nose, grazing the side of his face and neck. She started unbuttoning his orange boiler jumpsuit, revealing his heavily tattooed pecs and moving down to his muscular abdomen. Alexandra moved in to lick, almost hungrily. Starting from his midriff, she slowly dragged her tongue, sucking and swirling towards toward his chest and neck. Marcus let a groan. Alexandra had him now. She knew exactly what she would have to do.

She stood up and leaned down on Marcus' upturned face. Pulling his up down with her right hand, she stuck her tongue down into his eager mouth. His tongue wriggled against hers. The acrid taste of cigarettes and mints made Alexandra feel sick. A shame she had never experienced took hold of her, but she pushed it way. <i>Not now. Almost there, </i> she thought.

She unzipped his pants and found his monster cock lying in wait underneath, its veins stretching the skin, the heavy blood flow causing it to throb strongly as Alexandra took it in her hand. With a swift move, she knelt and began to service the shaft, licking from all sides, teasing Marcus as he pulled against his cuffs to ease the maddening pulsation that his penis felt. Alexandra stifled her gag as she devoured the beast in a single move of her head. She swayed her neck from side to side, her tongue trashing the underside of his cock, causing Marcus' brain to feel paralyzed by the stimulation. And then pulled away, gasping for air.

Wiping the saliva of her lips and chin as she caught her breath, she looked into Marcus'eyes with his cock still quivering in her hand. "You can do this now. Sign my Affidavit. I'll get protection for you, your wife and your kids. This is your last chance.".

Marcus just glared. His demeanour was now that of a wild animal being deprived of a meal.

He spoke for the first time, in a slow gruff tone "I'll sign. First finish what you started." He said, his eyes pointing down to his swollen cock.

"Nice try. I get what I need first. Then you get what you want." Alexandra said coyly.

"And how do I know that I will get it?" said Marcus, a smirk of disbelief across his face.

Alexandra popped the back of her skirt, dropping it to the floor, revealing a perfectly shaved pussy.

"Well...all this screaming has got me so worked up that...now you have to finish what you've started." she said slyly moving the index and middle finger of her right hand to her mound, she pushed them inside herself, pulling out two now deliciously moist fingers and slowly brushed them on Marcus' lips as his tongue rushed out to taste her juices.

"Okay," resigned Marcus, as she pulled her fingers away. "You win."

Alexandra took the keys off the table and uncuffed Marcus' hands. He lightly massaged them, his eyes never straying away from Alexandra svelte body, only her bra and stockings eclipsing her complete and perfect nakedness. She gave him the pen and pushed the paper towards him. As he signed without taking a pause to read, Alexandra pulled her stamp pad from her purse and handed it to him.

"Your thumb prints as well, Mr. O'Reily. We don't want to be back here in a few months, do we?"

Marcus took the pad and pressed his imprint on the brief as he considered her question.

"Thank you." said Alexandra as she put all the papers away and diligently took back her pen.

She kneeled down and uncuffed his legs. Marcus shot up and Alexandra realised just how big this barbarian was. Standing above her, around 6'2, his burly body entirely covered her petite 5'6 frame. Marcus looked down at her almost menacingly and with a sudden striking motion, his hand was in her crotch, the rough texture of his palms and fingers tickling as he gently kneaded the area. Alexandra closed her eyes to the experience, half in pleasure, half in revulsion to this man's touch as he inserted his fingers inside her, first one and then another, slowly moving in and out. Marcus, didn't need to go too deep. He was testing the waters and got all he needed. He grabbed Alexandra by the waist and roughly turned her around. Alexandra found her left leg being lifted like a toy and her knee made to lay on the table, her pussy now open wide for Marcus' ease. Like an animal, his tongue attacked her now dripping cunt, first tasting and then forcing her lips to part as he pushed his tongue inside her. Like a bear slurping at the honey pot, Marcus began to devour Alexandra's pussy.

"Fuck! You taste so good. I want something like you every year for my Christmas. Mmm..." said Marcus slowly bringing his tongue out and now licking his way to her asshole. He rimmed her almost invasively, drooling from.

Alexandra's heart was now racing, daring to beat out of her chest while a feeling of absolute disgust grabbed her in her stomach.

Marcus moved to Alexandra's now swollen clit. He began to suck and tease, pulling at it in such a rough manner that it caused Alexandra's body to tremble with the shock. Alexandra pushed her face and chest down hard against the table. It was the only thing she could do to contain herself; she was now delirious with pleasure.

Marcus began to lightly bite on the back of her taught, golden thighs, proceeding to the cheeks of her luscious ass. Marcus enjoyed foreplay. And the taste and feel of this bitch's fine body made his cock so hard he felt the hot blood threatening to burst literally out from the skin.

Marcus lifted his head up and moved his hand up her back to her bra's clasp. Undoing the hook, he turned Alexandra around and seated her upright on the table. Now Alexandra was completely exposed; completely his. He forced his hand, cupping her right breast, squeezing her C cups as he brought his mouth towards her dark brown nipples. Suckling like a new born, he brought his now fully erect, throbbing cock towards her pussy. Without warning, he pushed the member deep inside in a split second.

"OH FUCK!" cried out Alexandra as she felt his gigantic cock hit the far end of her vagina as he pumped her, holding her tiny body in a strong embrace. He turned her around and smashed her chest on the table and she felt his dick widen her genital walls even further, straining and stretching her pussy, filling Alexandra up in ways she knew no normal penis could ever make her feel.

Marcus put the three middle fingers of his right hand in his mouth and then reached around to rub her clit. The dance of friction of both the inside and outside of Alexandra pussy made her body squirm and her vagina quiver with lust, passion, sickening disgust and hatred.

The reaction of Alexandra's body made Marcus fuck even faster, pounding his body into hers with an almost primal rhythm, her tight pussy clenching onto his cock. "You love that don't you, you dirty slut," groaned Marcus, almost gleefully. Alexandra wondered if she didn't as she felt her body move enthusiastically with the pumping motion, her overstimulated mind struggling to process her thoughts clearly anymore.

Alexandra felt her climax coming, she felt her body quake in a way she had never felt before. She could feel Marcus' weigh down on her back as their bodies rubbed together. Marcus fucked harder and harder, feeling her shivers. He bit down hard on her neck. The jolt was the last straw for Alexandra. The pain caused waves of orgasm to rock her up and down, again and again as her pussy almost moaned for more. She collapsed on the table under the strain, her body shaken, her mind shocked into a daze as Marcus kept pounding her almost limp body even more roughly. Marcus began to groan, craving his own release.

Alexandra feebly stated, "Not in there. Please."

Marcuse smiled an evil smile and happy to oblige, whipped his dick out of Alexandra, and grabbed her, placing her kneeling on the floor, he forced her mouth open with the member and let go of all that he had had pent up inside him since he had last been free - his anger, his frustration and his seed.

Alexandra gagged from the sheer force of the cum entering her throat, she had to swallow what was dispensed in her mouth as she knew it wasn't going anywhere else with this huge cock blocking the passage. Her eyes struggled to open and look ahead as she felt the last drops of his seed slide down her throat, her debasement complete, a feeling of sinking into nothingness grabbed her heart.

Marcus calmly pulled himself out and lifted Alexandra up. He gently wiped what was left of his cum of her lips and whispered darkly "Pleasure doing business with you, Hon."

Alexandra quietly put her blouse and skirt on. Her bra was stuffed into her purse along with the papers she had come in with. With her jacket and heels in her hand, she slowly walked out of the room. Kruger was on his chair, his cock out with the last drops of his cum streaming out from it.

"I asked you to leave," said Alexandra masking her rage.

"What? And miss that show? With lawyers like you, I'm surprised there aren't more criminals wanting to get locked up in here."