Pleasantness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I free my enraged member at last. I can't remember ever being this hard in my life. The head is already slick with seminal fluid. I cannot repress my need to fuck a moment longer, the need to be inside you.

You flinch as I take your hips. Partly in pain from the fresh lesions I've just created, partly from fear I might start beating you once more. No, not that. I intend to defile you another way now. My slippery glans pauses momentarily on your lubricious slit and with an authoritative thrust, I push myself into you.

You're wet, but still so tight and hug my length completely, squeezing me as if your vagina is trying to draw me deeper. My eyes roll back in my head in ecstasy. The tension has built to this point for so long, I fear I may be unable to contain myself and explode prematurely. I must focus.

You grind against me, imploring me to give you what you want, to fuck you hard to your climax. The anal plug, still in place, adds an extra dimension of stimulation for us both. I can feel its pressure on my shaft. Powerful thighs pump me like a piston in and out of you. Heavy balls slam against your clitorous with each motion forward.

The female orgasm is a strange and fickle thing. It will always be somewhat of a mystery to men, to some from ignorance, for others through experience. I will leave you to guess which category I fall into. Either way, I soon feel you clenching and shaking. A few more thrusts and you arrive. Spasms shoot through your body in euphoric relief.

I'm surprised I've lasted this long. I'm close. Too close. It takes all my strength, all my willpower to withdraw. I'd set myself the target of violating all your holes and I'm determined to achieve it. I have taken your mouth and your cunt, just your arse remains.

It has been well prepared by the plug, but still offers a surprising amount of resistance to its removal. You know what I'm going to do, but are too far-gone to try and prevent me. I slather the entrance to that hallowed cavity with fresh spit and unceremoniously impale you. You moan in acquiescence as I stretch you and you feel me in your guts.

Your pussy was warm and snug, but your anal canal is hot and almost unbearably close around me. This won't take long. Fingers grasp your hair, pulling your head backwards. My body jerks forward, forcefully ramming my prick deeper into you. All too quickly, with guttural, throaty grunts in your precious ear, I ejaculate my pent up load. I come so hard and so long, I'd swear it was a pint or more flowing out of me and filling you. Blood and endorphins rush through my addled brain and I collapse on top of you.

Holding you, kissing your cheek and your neck, my cock slowly becomes flaccid and the prurient fog lifts. I raise myself and look at what I have done. Still quivering in a post-orgasmic daze, part of you is suffering another in bliss. Your bum and thighs are a mosaic of reds, pinks and purples. It looks so sore and inflamed, but also strangely pretty. Every time you sit, for at least the next week, you'll be reminded of me and your severe chastisement. Your face is flushed, wet from tears and your makeup smudged.

I know in doing this to you, I have sinned. I have desecrated what is holy, what is sacred to me and I am happy with my crime.

The problem with the ideal and the unobtainable is once you've bitten into it, or perhaps when she has bitten you, you're doomed. The devil is in these women. A man offers his soul on a plate and she'll throw it in his face. He could kiss the ground beneath her feet, simply because she stood there and she'll still turn her back. The more he tries, the worse she becomes. The only thing to do is to take what you want from her, use her for your own gratification. Men get their pleasures from a great many things. My pleasures are simple, booze, drugs and a young girl to decauch. Unfortunately, the thing I really need is something that cannot be stolen, it must be given freely or it doesn't even exist.

For now my De-Sadian urges have been quelled and the satyr sated. I unbuckle the ball gag and it slips from your mouth, leaving your jaw still aching. I loosen the straps on both wrists simultaneously, freeing your hands and you completely wrap your body around mine. You're not a goddess, you're a girl, a human girl. That's all I'd ever ask you to be or want you to be.

"It hurts, Daddy. You hurt me," you sob into my hairy chest.

"I know, baby, but you needed to be punished. You know that, don't you?"

You nod as tears flow and my cock grows stiff once again.

12