The Predator

Story Info
Forced repeatedly in a cabin.
7.6k words
4.49
84.1k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a predator. I always have been. I know it's wrong. I know I'm sick. I just don't care. I have tried the consent route and it was ok, but it just didn't get me as excited as feeling a girl struggle beneath me to escape. Nothing awakens my sensuality more than when a woman fights back. The feel of her muscles as they coil and tighten, the sound of their short sharp breathing as pleas to stop drift from their mouth, the taste of sweat that breaks out over their skin, and my favorite part, the look of fear and hate that fill their eyes.

That is why I am sitting here in a coffee shop watching Laura. Laura is a short cute little thing that has curves in all the right places. She has soft shoulder-length blonde hair, bright blue eyes, nicely tanned skin, and a smile sweeter than apple pie. That combination gives her the look of a classic American sweetheart. An American sweetheart which I, want to bend over the bed and slam my cock into repeatedly as she cries and begs me to stop: my cock twitches every time I imagine it.

The problem with Laura is, she has no set schedule, no routine to speak of, and a roommate who always seems to be home. All those facts make it incredibly hard to catch her alone and off guard, but I will. My eyes follow her graceful movements as she jaunts around the café, refilling coffee, and serving stale pastries. She doesn't realize that for the last two weeks I have studied Laura like a scientist would study a new virus strain. I know what she prefers to eat, how she likes her coffee, which she will only wear tight jeans and a low v cut tee-shirt when the cook Sam works. I can even tell you what songs she will choose from the jukebox based on her facial expressions. So why can't I figure out how to get her alone long enough to ravage her?

I have never been so sexually frustrated in all my life. My business trip ends in three days, so if I don't take her soon, I will miss my opportunity. I know she will take the trash out in 15 minutes; maybe I can sneak back to the ally and hide until she comes out. It may be my only chance so I slowly leave my table and pass back through the front door.

I'm perched behind the dumpster waiting, Laura should be out any second. I made sure to arrange the dumpster to face the street so that when I do jump her we will be hidden from view. I can feel my cock hardening as the seconds' pass. My breathing is coming in quick shallow pants. My fingers are itching to scrape her soft tan skin. Then I hear the back door unlock and Laura's laughter fills the air. I hear her footsteps as she walks closer. Laura, I just need you to dispose of the bags and turn your back on me so I can pounce. I hear the creaking of metal as she raises the lid of the dumpsters and the echoed thump as they slam shut. Now, I need to jump!

A deep male voice stops me in my tracks, "Your parent's cabin you say?"

"Yea, it's not much, but it is cozy. Big shower, new jacuzzi tube, big bed...." Laura lets the sentence stop short so that this man's imagination can take over for a moment. "Besides Sam, you wouldn't want me to stay up at the lake all by myself would you?" Laura said as she teased the cook.

"You are right; I would never let a lady stay alone in the wilderness. I don't get off till eight tonight so you will have a few hours by yourself. Will you be alright by yourself for five hours?" Sam teased back.

"Oh, I will find something to fill my time." Laura giggles as she kisses Sam. "Ok remember it is the 3 house on the left on Cumberland Drive. The spare key is under the red frog in the flower bed on the right side of the stairs, and the alarm code is 1285. I'll be waiting in bed." The sound of kissing and giggles fill the alley once more before the back door opens and shut leaving silence in its wake.

A smile spreads across my face as I stand up from my secret location. Bingo. Thank you Laura for telling me exactly where I need to go and what I need to get in. As I walk down the alleyway, I start to form a plan in my head. I want as much time with Laura as I can manage, so I decide that to acquire and extra hour or two, I will need to let the air out of Sam's tires. Once that task is accomplished I will drive up to Cumberland Drive and scout the layout. I will need a place to park my car that will be close and still hidden from sight. Then I will do a practice run to see how long it takes to get out of the cabin, to my car, and back to the highway. I feel like a child on Christmas Eve, tonight is going to be fun.

Everything is in place; my car is parked in a driveway behind some tall bushes two hundred yards away. The cabin was for rent so I know it is currently unoccupied. I also took the sign out of the yard so that no one would drive up to check the place out and see my car. I had handcuffs attached to the foot of the bed, out of her sight but still in a place where I could access them quickly. I had placed a gag under a pillow and lube in the drawer next to the bed in case I decide to take her ass tonight as well.

Its 4 PM, she got off an hour ago so she should be arriving any minute now. I pace the floor in the living room watching for her car to pull up through the front window. Then I hear the crunch of gravel and I stop to listen. I feel my cock start to throb as I hear the car door slam and I take off to my designated hiding spot in the library. I get the library door closed just as the front door opens. I can hear Laura's sweet voice singing a popular country song as she punches in the alarm code. It is only a matter of time now.

She rumbles around in the kitchen putting up groceries. I can feel myself getting agitated at her for taking so long. I want to sneak from the library, grab her in the kitchen, and fuck her on the floor. "Breath, just breath, you have waited this long to slam your cock down her cunt, you can wait a few more minutes. She just needs to walk into her room." I remind myself. So I take deep breaths as I listen and wait for the perfect opportunity to attack.

I hear her voice as she comes down the hallway. "I can't wait for tonight Amber, Sam and I are finally going to have sex."

Amber? She must be on the phone with a friend. The last thing I need to do is jump out and grab her while she is on the phone.

"Yea he doesn't get off till 8 pm so I have enough time to cook dinner and get ready. Speaking of, I'm going to let you go, so I can go shower, love you girl." Laura said her goodbyes and stepped into her bedroom.

Finally, I am so close. I will wait until I hear the shower running and then sneak into her room. I opened the library door and crept down the hallway and waited outside her bedroom door. I rubbed my hand over my rock hard dick; I was so excited that that simple movement was almost painful. The shower came on and I heard the shower door open and close. "It's game time," I thought as I twisted the doorknob and let the door slowly swing open before stepping in the room. The scent of apple drifted out of the bathroom and I found that it intoxicated me. Steam was beginning to seep out of the bathroom and fill the air around me. I walked closer to the sound of running water until I was standing in the doorway between the bedroom and bathroom.

Through the glass shower door, I could see that she had her back to me and she was bent over shaving leaving her ass up in the air. What a glorious ass it was. The kind that would giggle a little as your pelvis slammed into it. More than anything, I wanted to slap that ass leaving my angry red handprints all over it. Another deep breath, I will let her finish her shower, I like smooth legs and pussy just like any other man. Then as I was backing out of the doorway, I saw that she had placed a robe and PJs on the counter. No, that wouldn't do. I wanted her completely naked for me, so I scooped them up on my exit. I deposited her robe on the edge of the bed and my clothing on the floor of the closet. It would be much easier to penetrate her if neither of us was fighting over clothing.

As I heard the shower shut off I stepped into the closet and slid the doors close. I closed my eyes, smiled, and waited as I heard Laura's sweet voice float out of the bathroom, "That's funny; I swore I brought my robe in here." I could barely hear her soft footsteps as they left the bathroom as headed towards my direction. "Huh, maybe I did leave my robe on the bed after all," Laura said as I opened my eyes. She was standing in front of the closet with her back to me. It's now or never, I thought as I put my hands on the door handles flinging it open.

The squeak of the doors alerted her that she wasn't alone. She whirled around to face her intruder but it was too late because I was already on her. My hand clamped down over her mouth to muffle her screams, and my other arm wrapped around her body lifting her from the ground as I charged forward. Within a second we were both falling onto the bed, her on her back, me landing on top of her. It was when her back hit the sheets that she realized that she should probably start fighting.

She started thrusting her arms and legs in every desperate attempt to throw me from her body. So that you know I'm not an easy guy to take down even when I'm fighting a man, a woman? Well, let's just say they don't stand a chance. I am 6'4 and built like a Greek god. I work out five times a week so I am solid muscle. As hard as she tried to fight me off, the only thing she accomplished was getting me snuggly tucked between her legs. When she felt my cock press into her thigh she went completely still, giving me the perfect opportunity to pin her hands above her head.

She looked at me for the first time since the attack began and her eyes grew large with recognition. I smiled down at her, "Hello again, Laura."

I saw her eyes start to fill with tears, "Please you don't want to do this, let me go. I promise I won't tell anyone you were here."

I kissed her cheek before I whispered in her ear, "Oh Laura, I do very much want to do this. It has been all I could think of since I saw you two weeks ago." I trailed kisses to down her jaw to her neck, across her shoulder and down to her breasts taking a nipple into my mouth.

That little action brought her back to life and she tried to push me off of her, but her hands wouldn't move. She had not realized that I had cuffed her wrists to the bed while I distracted her with my kisses.

"You son of a bitch!" she screamed at me.

"Now, now, there is no need to bring my mother into this." I teased her as I licked her nipples and then blew on them causing them to harden and stick out. "I dare say that your nipples are enjoying the sensation I am providing them." I laughed and flicked a nipple with my finger.

"Fuck you!" Laura seethed, her breathing picking up speed causing her breasts to fall and rise with such sensuality.

"Sweet Laura, don't worry. I do plan to fuck you over and over again. I will take you in every position, and I will cum inside of you until my seed is dripping from your pussy." I informed her as I continued to kiss her body. Whether she wanted to admit it or not, her body was responding to me.

"You are such an ass hole!" She spat at me.

I smiled at her, "I know I am, but at least I am the ass hole that will offer you at least one orgasm. Mainly because I enjoy how wet, hot, and tight a woman's cunt feels after a good orgasm more than I do before one," To prove my point, I stuck my fingers into her pussy and curled them up and rubbed her g-spot.

"I will not cum for you." She said through clenched teeth.

"Challenge accepted my dear." I gave her a wink just before I placed my head between her thighs and licked her clit.

I heard her intake of breath and felt her thigh try to squeeze my shoulders. I smiled to myself as I thought, "yep this girl is going to be fun."

I licked again and again. I sucked her nub in my mouth and flicked it with her tongue. Then I would release it and blow on it. Her hips would thrash and move to do anything to keep my mouth from her. The fight in this girl just turned me on more. I stuck my fingers in her pussy, she was so wet. Her pussy was even squeezing my fingers. I knew she was on the verge of erupting. So my tongue applied more pressure as I licked her, my fingers started thrusting in and out of her cunt, and I twisted her nipples with my free hand. Within seconds, I heard her desperately pleading, "No, No, No, No," Then she went silent as her body tensed up. Her back arched off the bed and her pussy violently pulsed around my fingers. When she had finally finished riding out her orgasm, her body relaxed and crashed back down on the bed. I lifted my face from between her legs and smiled at her.

"Shut up," was all she said.

I laughed, "I should probably have warned you. When you fight against having an orgasm, it makes it that orgasm much stronger than when it finally explodes from within you." I began to kiss her neck as I settled myself between her thighs. "You are going to be much wetter for me now, thank you," I said thrusting myself into her folds before she could come back with another smart remark.

A gasp escaped from between her lips. I looked down at her and smirked, "Don't tell me you plan to enjoy this?" I teased.

"Fuck no. How do you expect someone to enjoy being raped?" She responded.

I cocked my head to the side and thought for a minute. I have always enjoyed forcing sex onto someone. I got off on their attempts of fighting me off, then on their shame and embarrassment. I never cared if they enjoyed sex or not. With Laura, however, she has challenged me to make her enjoy being raped and I find that prospect thrilling.

"I guess I will just have to entice you enough to enjoy it," I answered.

One of her eyebrows popped up and she responded, "I won't. I could never enjoy being forced."

I leaned down close enough to her that our noses were touching. I looked her in the eyes and a low sultry voice I whispered, "You also said I could never make you cum either, but we both know how that turned out."

Anger filled her face but she kept her mouth shut. I smiled at her knowingly. "I will make you come again, and you will enjoy every minute of this," I promised her.

I kissed her on the lips and slammed into her once again. The surprise of my sudden actions caused her to gasp opening her mouth just enough to slide my tongue inside.

She tried to pull back from our kiss, but I put a hand behind her head to hold her in place.

My tongue massaged hers as I rocked her body with mine. She was so fucking wet and tight. I needed to go deeper, so I broke our kiss and lifted her hips. Throwing one of her legs over my shoulders, I leaned down angling myself and plunged deeper into her. I released a moan. Damn, she felt so good. I closed my eyes and continued to impale her, reveling in the pleasure her body offered me. It wasn't long before I could feel her vaginal muscles start squeezing me a little tighter. I opened my eyes to look at her, I wanted to watch the embarrassment fill her face as I made her come for a second time. She was squeezing her eyes shut in total concentration trying to fend off a close approaching orgasm.

I figured I should help her out so I moved my hand between our two bodies and began to rub her nub. The moment I touched it her eyes flew opened and she released a moan. I smiled at her smugly as she tried to twist her body away from me in an attempt to escape her pending release. I studied her body as goosebumps spread across her slightly flushed skin. Her perfectly round tits bounced in time with my thrusts. She bit down on her bottom lip attempting to take her mind off the pleasure that was trying to encase her whole. Laura was even trying to control her breathing. It turned me on that she was trying to fight back her pleasure so fiercely. I couldn't just let her win so with my free hand, I twisted her nipple.

She erupted. Her juices began rushing out slathering my cock as her pussy convulsed. The power in which her orgasm rampaged, felt as if her body was trying to suck my seed right out of me. That sensation was divine, and I found that after slamming into her just a few more times, that I too felt the tingling in my balls that lead to an explosion of my own. I dug my fingers into her flesh holding her in place as I violently rocked into her as I rode out my orgasm.

When every last drop of cum had been ejected from my body, my muscles began to relax. I looked down at my sweet Laura and saw that she was in turn staring daggers at me. I smiled, "I take it, that you are enjoying yourself. That was one hell of an orgasm you had." She laid there not speaking just trying to murder me with her stare. "What is it, Darling? You got nothing to say?" I laughed and smacked her thigh.

"You have had your fun, now get the fuck off me and leave," Laura said all but yelled at me.

I released her leg and laid my body down on top of her hers propping myself up on my elbows so as not to crush her. I took a finger and began tracing the skin surrounding her breasts occasionally running my thumb across her nipple. "You want me to leave Laura? Well, that isn't nice. Besides I'm not finished with you yet." I whispered into her ear.

"Not finished with me? You fucking ate my pussy then rode me for half an hour! I would say that you are done," she hissed back.

I started to kiss her jawline and began to knead her breast. "Do you not remember my promise to you? I told you that I would take you over and over again, and in every position. So my sweet cum catcher, no I am not finished with you. As soon as we catch our breath you will ride me. I do love watching your tits dance with our movements."

"Are you crazy? I will not ride you! You had to tie me up just so you could fuck me just now. How are you going to get me to crawl on top of you and ride you like a fucking horse?" She spat back.

"I have my ways," I warned her. I gave her lips a small kiss and pulled my cock from her pussy, got up off the bed, and walked to the dresser. I could feel her eyes on me the whole time, trying to make an escape plan no doubt. I reached in and pulled out what I was looking for and headed back to the bed. "Do you know what this is Laura?"

"It looks like a collar." She answered.

"Yes, but it is a specially designed collar. You see only my fingerprint can release the locking mechanism once it has been activated. If you do not obey, it will shock you. So you see, you will ride me, and you will ride me hard, with everything you have or I will electrocute you." I informed her. Silence filled the room as the truth of what I just said filled her.

"You are insane. Do you enjoy torturing women? Do you get off on it?" She asked her voice a little lower than I had ever heard it.

"Honestly no, I don't get off of hurting woman. I get off on their embarrassment and shame yes, but not their pain. So I would ask you to do what I want so I won't have to hurt you." I answered her honestly although she didn't look like she believed me.

I walked back over the bed and wrapped the collar around her neck fashioning it in place.

"There we are. The collar is a good look on you, my dear." I smiled to myself, she was refusing to even look at me as I un-cuffed her hands and lay down beside her. "Play with my dick Laura."

Her head snapped back towards me, "Excuse me?" She exclaimed.

I put my hands behind my head and repeated myself. "Play with my dick; I want you to get me hard again. Then once it is hard, I want you to crawl on top of me and fuck me until we both cum." I smiled at her.

"Yea I'm not going to cum." Laura protested.

I sighed, "Must we keep going through this? Laura I have made you cum twice already so you can and you will. Although if you don't think that you are talented enough to make yourself cum during sex, then I suggest you play with your clit, or you will be riding me a very long time. Now grab my dick and start playing."

12