Please...

Story Info
Female office co-worker has some very pleasing demands.
980 words
3.79
12.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been seeing her around the office for a few months. He saw her every day, and yet he knew very little about her. He looked over at her quite often, it was only natural when she was so effortlessly eye-catching.

Her hair always tumbled over her shoulders and shined in the light when she strode past his desk. Her scent left him dazed. Her shirts were form-fitting, accentuating her lovely chest, and her skirts outlined her hips which swayed when she walked around. He thought she moved them just for him, especially when she smirked at him with that glint in her eye. He thought he must be dreaming because she hadn't said a word to him outside of meetings and work emails.

He decided that he should make some small talk with her when she next walked past his desk. He hoped she would respond positively to some banter, and maybe it could get the ball rolling for him to ask her out for after work drinks on Friday.

He saw her coming over with arms full of paper stacks. He decided to be chivalrous and help her with them.

'Hey, do you want a hand with those? They look pretty heavy.' He started.

'Yes.' She stated. 'Carry these to the printing room around the corner, please.'

Something about the way she said it was agreeable to him. He breathed in her scent and a rush of blood went to his cheeks.

He took the papers from her arms and caught her eyes in the process. They had that little sparkle in them that he had come to like so much.

As he walked into the printing room with her in tow, he felt her presence behind his back. He was excited that he might talk to her away from others and that maybe she would find him interesting enough to talk to again.

'Just put them there on the table and I can start scanning them,' she said. 'Would you be able to grab me a coffee from the break room, please?'

He started walking to the breakroom, eager to please her, before he even registered what had happened. Well at least he was making some sort of progress, and he had to go back to the printing room to give her the coffee, so he was making headway.

Every moment he spent making the drink he felt more agitated to get back to her. He almost spilled it all over himself in the half-jog he did towards the printing room.

Once he had handed her the cup, he felt relief that he had done what she had asked.

'Thanks for that.'

'Not a problem,' he admitted. 'So how are you finding it here? Any different to your last workplace?'

'Oh, everyone is a lot more helpful. I think people at my last job were starting to get sick of giving me favours.'

'I can't imagine ever getting sick of helping you.'

She smiled at him with that glint in her eye. 'Can you lock the door, please?'

Before he knew it, he was turning the lock of the door and heard the click. Why did he do that? This conversation was not going the way he imagined.

'Sit down on the table, please.' She insisted.

He sat on the table where he had put the papers. He didn't hesitate when she next said to, 'Take your belt off, please.' Why didn't he hesitate? This was so inappropriate; he was at work. But he couldn't not do what she asked.

'I've been watching you watch me, you know. I know that you find me attractive. Your face goes red every time I walk past your desk.'

He forgot how to speak in those few seconds. He held his belt in his hands as he sat there stunned.

'Give me your belt and put your hands behind you, please.'

He handed her the belt without a second thought. He did think about why he put his hands behind him, but by then they were already secured by his belt.

She began lifting his shirt up and feeling his tense stomach as he watched her with his mouth gaping open.

'Do you want to fuck me?' She pressed.

He stammered out a response. 'Well, I would...I mean I do, but...yes.'

'Say it, please.' A wave of energy coursed through him. Her hand drifted over his crotch and felt for his dick. He was ready for her.

'I want to fuck you.'

'Yes. Yes, you do.'

Her hands went to her skirt and she lifted it as she turned around so he could see her smooth backside through her lace panties. She teased his crotch with hers as she grinded on him while looking over her shoulder at him with a sultry smile.

She unbuttoned his pants and they slipped down to his ankles. She felt for his rigid dick and guided it towards her wet pussy.

He was in shock that this could be happening, but he was not disappointed.

She slammed herself into his crotch and he felt a wave of pleasure as he entered her tight cunt in one swift motion. Her scent wafted over him and he filled his lungs with it.

They remained as one for a few seconds and then as soon as it was there, the sensation of her pussy around his dick was gone. In one moment his dick had left her completely and his pants were up again. She removed the belt from his hands.

'Make yourself presentable and go back to your desk, please.'

He blindly tucked his shirt in and replaced his belt. He walked over to the door and unlocked it. He got to his desk and realized the full extent of what had happened.

He was overwhelmed with adrenaline. He smiled and went back to work.