The Exterminator

Story Info
Housesitter falls prey to sexy neighbor.
1.5k words
4.22
10.4k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you mind housesitting for us?" my brother asked.

"Me?"

"Please, don't make a big deal out of this."

"How can I not? You're coming to Sid the Screwup for a favor?"

"Do we have to do this right now?"

"It's been three years since you last deemed it necessary to talk to me, so yeah, we do."

If you were under the illusion that twins are best friends for life, let me destroy that for you. According to my family that's what I do best: destroy my life and those around me.

Am I the fucking black sheep of my family. I don't deny it. I screwed up in the past. A lot. Trouble with the law, the whole deal. I was trying my hardest to make up for it. I wanted to turn my life around. Steve just wanted to lord over me like he always did.

"Look," he began, "if you really want to earn my trust back do this for me. One week. That's all I ask,"

I take a deep sigh.

"Fine."

My brother's house is nicer than I remember. Of course, everything looks nicer when compared to my crap-tastic apartment. I move my bag into the basement guestroom where I'll be staying. Just as I'm settling in the doorbell rings. Of course. I open the door to find a cute blonde in a tight uniform of some kind. She gives me a quizzical look.

"Trying a new look, Steve?"

I give a forced little laugh.

"Sorry, wrong guy. I'm Sid. Steve's my brother."

She studies my face for a moment or two.

"I see it now. You've had to live in your life, haven't you?"

"I guess you could say that."

"I think a man's who's had to work for things in his life has an inner beauty that makes him very handsome on the outside."

"Thank...you...? Who are you?"

"Nicole. Exterminator."

"My brother knows the exterminator on a first name basis?"

"I live at the top of the cul-de-sac. I give all my neighbors a discount on a monthly inspection."

"That's nice of you."

"It also gives me good word of mouth so not all that altruistic."

"I'm sorry but Steve's on vacation. I'm housesitting."

"Oh, that's alright. He won't mind."

"I'm sorry, I just don't..."

"Wait right here."

She turns and heads for her truck. Fuck. Look at that ass! Maybe I should have let her in. She returns with a duffle bag and a battery powered spray pump. The tank holds blue liquid. She turns it on.

"What are you...?"

Before I can finish, she sprays me in the face with a blue mist. Everything goes wonky. An exhaustion I have never felt in my life washes over me. I feel heavy. My head, arms, legs, all of me is ready to drag me to the floor. Nicole steps in and lets me collapse into her waiting arms. she drags me down the hallway to the bedroom. She helps me out of my shoes and onto the bed. Taking rope from her bag she binds me like an 'X' to the bedframe.

I should be scared. I should be worried at least. I'm not though. I just feel calm and sleepy.

"Why...?"

I barely get the word out.

"Why am I doing this? No one gets in the way of my work. Why are you so calm and sleepy? One of a pair of little concoctions I bought off a woman online named Sophie Dee. It'll keep you nice and relaxed for me."

She leaves the room and I just lay there helpless. Every so often she returns to check on me before drugging me again. Each time she asks me questions.

"Do you find me sexy?"

"Do you like being tied up?"

"Are you submissive?"

"Do you like your life?"

"Have you ever been hypnotized before?"

I can't help myself. Something about this hazy state I'm in makes me answer her with complete honesty.

"Yes."

"Yes."

"I don't know."

"No."

"No."

I have no idea how much time has passed when she returns and sits on the bed next to me. I watch her examine me like a slab of meat. She nods and leaves again.

This time she returns with a sprayer full of an unknown orange chemical. After this spray to the face, I'm suddenly wide awake! All the blood in my body is flowing into my dick. I've never been so horny! I'm thrashing in my binds! I can barely focus! She undoes my pants, pulling them down so my dick can fire out, throbbing hard. She gently strokes it. It feels like lightning has shot down it and into my brain.

She peppers it with kisses.

"Do you think I'm sexy?"

"Yes!"

"Which part of me is the sexiest?"

"Your ass!"

She takes hold of it and begins to stroke.

"Are you submissive?"

"I don't know!"

"Do you like it when women take the lead?"

"Sometimes!"

"How about what I'm doing?"

"Yes! I love it!"

"So then, are you submissive?"

"Yes!"

Struggle as I might I can not cum.

"Please! Please let me cum!"

"You can't. Not until the spray wares off I'm afraid."

I nearly cry at this.

She slowly peels down her uniform pants to reveal she's going commando. I watch as she slips me inside her. The feeling is so intense! So exquisite! The need to cum is even greater now! Then she begins to ride. Oh, dear lord, I think I'm going to die!

"Have you ever been hypnotized?"

"No!"

"Do you want to be?"

"Never thought about it before!"

"Do you want me to hypnotize you?"

"I don't..."

"With my ass?"

"Yes!"

She just keeps going, pounding away.

"Hypnotize you with my ass?"

"Yes!"

I lose myself in the experience. All of once I explode. The orgasm is so powerful it knocks me out cold.

I wake on the couch. There is no sign of her. Did any of that even happen? Was it all some intense dream? The thought stays with me over the rest of my stay. I keep peeking out the window to look at what she said was her house. Every so often I see her coming and going. If she sees me, she gives no hint she recognizes me.

The last day comes. My brother will be home in an hour. I drive over to her home to keep the driveway clear for him. I knock on her door. It swings open on its own. I peek inside.

"Nicole?"

Both mists hit me at once and I'm dragged inside. My mind can't process the two competing drives it currently has. It desperately wants to sleep. It desperately needs to cum. She uses this to her advantage. She drags me down to the basement and undresses me. I'm forced against a support beam and lashed to it in a seated position on the floor. She's in a jump suit of some kind.

"Do you like my ass?" she asks.

"Yes," I manage to say.

I can't lie to her. Not like this. She turns so I can see it.

"Do you like how it bounces?"

"Yes."

She jiggles it.

"Up and down?"

"Yes."

"Up and down, up and down, up and down..."

"Up and down, up and down, up and down..." I repeat, following it with my eyes.

"Up... down... up... down..."

"Up... down... up... down..."

"It looks like a light switch, doesn't it?"

"Yes."

"When I raise it up..."

She does.

"Your mind is on. When I lower it down..."

She does.

"Your mind shuts off. Only your subconscious remains. Got it?"

"Yes."

"Let's test it."

"Up. Down. Up. Down. Mind on. Mind off. Mind on. Mind off. On. Off. On. Off."

I don't notice her stop. I don't notice anything. I can't even really think.

"Who am I?"

"Nicole."

"Only when we're out in public together. When we're alone in my home, like we are right now, I am Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good boy."

I feel a warm glow when she says that.

"You are in love with Mistress."

I am. I can feel it deep within me.

"You belong to Mistress. You are not a free man. You are my boytoy. My love slave. You serve me in all things at all times."

"I belong to Mistress. I am your boytoy, I am your love slave. I serve you in all things and at all times."

"That's right. Just to make sure you get it though, I'll leave your mind off for the rest of the day as you repeat that. When I turn your mind back on the control will be too strong for you to ever break."

"Yes, Mistress."

Steven and his wife pull up to his house. Still in one piece. That's a good sign. He looks around the street. He spots his brother's car at Nicole's house. He shakes his head. Looks like he'd be seeing far more of his brother from now on.