Please

Story Info
A sub uses her words and asks nicely.
2k words
4.46
7.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BleedWithUs
BleedWithUs
11 Followers

You fidget uncomfortably in bed next to me, unable to sleep. You know there's something you can do to help, but you know you can't. You've been a brat all day and this is your punishment. Desperately, you wiggle around, pressing your thighs together, hoping for just a little bit of relief from the intense throbbing between your legs.

Pouting, you look over at me and whimper. "Why did I have to be such a brat?" you ask yourself. All you've wanted to do today is cum and now you're regretting being so mouthy. Staring at me as I lay next to you, the guilt becomes overwhelming, just like the intense ache in your undies. You know what you have to do to make it all better.

You place your hand on my chest and turn towards me. Biting your lips, you struggle to form the one word that will fix everything. Like a brave girl, you muster up all your courage and softly say "Please."

I turn to you and a small smirk spreads across my face.

In that instance, all the bad feelings are washed away. Electricity shoots throughout your entire body as I give you a little nod, finally giving you permission. Your hand slides down your tank top and into your undies. A gasp escapes your lips as your fingers touch your already wet pussy. Waiting all day has made you extra sensitive. Every single touch feels amazing. Swiveling your hips, you grind into your own fingers, needing the contact.

Temporarily lost in pleasure, your eyes drift downward to see my cock standing straight up in my shorts. Seeing it so stiff just from watching you play is a major turn on and you can't help but slide one finger into your pussy. The groan is louder than you expect, catching you by surprise. Your eyes dart away from my cock and lock directly onto mine. Biting your lip hard, you say again, "Please."

Giving a tiny nod, you move your hand off my chest and down to my shorts. You linger for a few seconds, overcome with excitement. It feels like forever since you touched me last. Your fingers dip into my waistband, briefly playing with my hair. Slowly circling around, you inch closer and closer, your heart pounding in your chest.

Your breath becomes shallow when you grip my thick shaft and gently stroke up and down. Trying to match speed, your fingers dance along your pussy as you twist your hand around my cock. It feels so good in your grasp you can't help but push two fingers inside yourself, causing you to squeeze me hard. Watching your own hand go up and down in my shorts is such a turn on for you, but you need to see it in all its glory.

Pressing your body up against mine whisper "Please". I give you an affirmative

"Mmhmm" and you pull my cock out of my shorts.

Excitement fills your entire body as you stare at it, so thick and stiff. You think about it when you touch yourself, but to actual see it while you touch yourself is a new thrill. You slide your undies down to let me see how you touch your pretty pussy.

I reach over and graze my fingers across your stomach. You jump at my touch, causing me to smile. Slowly, my hand works across your body, tickling and teasing, making your skin grow hot. Closer and closer I get, circling around your bald cunt.

You've stopped stroking my cock, focusing only on my fingers. You grip it tightly, not wanting to let go, but unable to concentrate. Your chest heaves with excitement, your heart pounding in your ears.

Around and around my fingers go, teasing you mercilessly. I slide my fingers on either side of your pussy and begin to firmly squeeze. Over and over, I apply pressure and then release. Whimpers echo in the room. You can feel your pussy dripping with anticipation. Biting your lip hard, you know you can't contain yourself any longer.

"PLEASE!" you shout, needing it.

My middle finger grazes your hard, sensitive, throbbing clit and you practically scream. Just that tiny little touch and you're seconds away from cumming. Your body writhes in bed, desperately grinding at the air, trying to reach my hand as it hovers above you.

Overcome with need and desire, you slide down the bed and shove my entire cock down your throat. You've completely forgotten your manners as you bob your head up and down, mindlessly sucking and slurping. Looking up at me, you see the look on my face, and realize your error. Releasing my cock from your mouth, drool drips from your lips as you utter a sincere apology. You know you must be punished.

I place my hand on the back of your head and press it down, your face next to my spit-covered cock. Grabbing the shaft, I pull it back and then forcefully slap your cheek with it, saliva splattering against your face.

"One" you say dutifully. Pulling it back again, I smack my cock against your cheek even harder. "Two!" you shout. The process repeats until you've been slapped 25 times on each cheek. Lesson learned, you look towards me, swallowing hard and composing yourself before asking "Please?"

I nod and push your head towards my cock. Like a good girl you open wide, greedily taking every single inch of me in your mouth. You take it down your throat, holding it there as long as you can. Seconds feel like minutes, but you don't want to release it. Tears well in your eyes until finally you release it, gasping for air.

Leaning down, I kiss your forehead for doing such a good job and for asking properly. As a reward, I lift up your tank top, exposing your huge, beautiful tits. I can't help but smile watching them as they sway and bounce with every single movement.

Your nipples become stiff and erect at just the thought of me sucking on them. It feels like forever since I've had my lips wrapped around them, kissing them, sucking them, pulling them up and down with my mouth.

Barely containing yourself, you get on top of me and lower your tits to my mouth. Immediately, you recognize the look on my face. Not again, you think to yourself.

Taking your nipples between your finger, you twist hard, wincing at the stinging sensation. "One" you gasp. Twisting the other way, your mouth hangs open and your face scrunches up. "Two" you whimper. Straddling me, you torture your sensitive tits over and over, punishing yourself for not being a good girl.

You start to become raw when I pull your arms away, place my hands on your back and pull you towards me.

My lips are just inches from you. You concentrate hard and focus.

"Please" you say firmly.

Instantly, your body melts as my soft, warm lips caress your sore tits. I gently soothe them with caring, considerate kisses. Each red mark and bruise receive proper attention. You groan loudly as my mouth latches onto you, slowly sucking. My tongue swirls against your nipples, flicking them firmly. Your pussy drips onto me as you watch me take care of you.

"Umm" you utter, trying to form words.

I stop my sucking, but keep you in my mouth.

"Ple..." you stutter, but cannot finish.

I give you an inquisitive look and a knowing "Hmm?"

"Pretty please" you gasp.

I nod, releasing you from my grip.

Your entire body shakes with excitement as you place your knees on other side of my head. I stick out my tongue and spread your eager pussy with my fingers, holding you in place. You watch in amazement as I patiently wait. You see a single drop of your precious juice escape from your pussy and land on my tongue. I swallow and wink at you. It takes every single ounce of your being not to cum right then and there.

"PLEASE!" you beg, absolutely losing your mind, needing my tongue to cure your insatiable lust.

My tongue slowly, methodically licks your smooth slit. Your eyes roll in the back of your head in pure ecstasy. Up and down I drag it, tasting you, savoring you, spreading you.

From beneath you, I watch as your face reacts and changes to my oral exploration. You whine with pleasure as my lapping increases, hitting all the right spots. The wet sounds tell me I'm doing a good job, but your grinding into my face confirms it. Opening my mouth, I wrap it around your aching clit and begin sucking on it. My cheeks pulsate as I apply pressure on your with my tongue, flicking rapidly.

Your body grows flush and fiery. You're so close. You look down, watching me devour your pretty little pussy and see me wink at you. That's it. That's all it takes to make it happen. Crying out, the orgasm rips through your entire body. Your juices run down the sides of my mouth as you gush hard. Shaking, you stay seated as I tenderly give you a final few licks, drinking you in.

Your breath slows and the orgasm subsides, your senses come back to you. You slide down off my face, lean down and kiss me deeply. Tasting yourself on my lips, your clit throbs once again.

"Please" you say innocently as you reach behind you and grab my cock.

I smile and give a definitive nod.

Slowly, you ease down onto my still incredibly stiff cock. We both give out a contented sigh when I enter. Arms wrapped around you, I pull you close and we kiss. Our lips connect over and over before separating so that our tongues may touch. They press against each other all while my cock remains inside you. It feels amazing being so intimately connected like this. We could just do that for hours, just kissing while I stuff you, but you need to remain a good girl.

Your hips start to move, coaxing my cock in and out, penetrating you over and over. Between the spit leftover and your still soaked pussy, I glide in and out with ease. You absolutely love how I fill you up and spread you wide with my thick cock. Picking up speed, you swivel and grind against me. My hands grip your ass tightly, squeezing your flesh, leaving marks. I push your body against me, compelling you to go faster. Your swollen tits bounce rapidly as you fuck me hard and fast.

"Please please please please please" you say over and over as you mindlessly hump. Your pussy grips my cock tightly as it jackhammers you like a fuck machine. My face turns read, my finger nails dig into your ass, and I groan.

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!" you scream as my cock explodes inside you, cum spurting hard.

"THANK YOU!" you cry out as the hot spunk fills you up with shot after shot after shot. Even after my balls have been drained, I stay inside you. With each twitch you utter a helpless "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

You ease off me, and spread your pussy with your fingers, pushing out all the cum onto my cock. You move down, look at me and smile. "Please?" you ask playfully.

Out of breath, I say "You've been a very polite girl. Yes you may."

Meticulously, you clean all the hot, sticky cum off my cock and balls. You stick out your tongue, showing me how much you've gotten, swallow, and then show me your clean tongue. Finally, you take my cock down your throat one finally time. You look up, our eyes locked on one another.

Struggling, you politely say "Thank you" one final time.

Releasing me, you curl up alongside, our naked bodies hot and delicate. My cock twitches a few final times before subsiding. I place my arm around you and pull you close. Your head rests on my chest as our breaths sync up.

"Good girl," I tell you, kissing your head.

You smile, before finally drifting off to sleep, pondering how polite you can be tomorrow.

BleedWithUs
BleedWithUs
11 Followers