Please Brother Please Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Back2egg
Back2egg
486 Followers

"It was the least I could do," I lamented, missing the chance to take a cock even if it meant puking.

"That's all right love I enjoyed it," he smirked.

"Really?"

"Oh yes it's what I come here for," he answered joyfully.

"So that act of gallantry was just to draw attention for a fuck?"

"No, the supervisors see through tricks of attention like that, no that was for real."

"Thank you, but why do you want to be used and abused by upper-class toffs?"

"That's all part of the fun."

I didn't get it as I felt nothing but destain for Gary's assailants, the supervisors and most of all the party-goers. I still felt guilty and the more we walked on the more I felt I owed him something.

"How are your balls?" I suddenly bleated.

Gary looked at me bemused, "humming slightly but they're still in working order!"

"Good, because I intend to give them a good work out!"

"What?" He said quizzically.

There was no time to say anything else as we arrived at the stables and were all washed down, dried and put in our enclosures waiting to be collected.

Gary lay on the other side of the pen and as we chatted idly I caressed my boobs and posed.

"What are you doing?" Laughed Gary with a hint of suspicion.

"I'm getting that up," I informed pointing at his quickly stiffening cock.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" He lamented.

"Don't be sorry, just get those balls over here for their examination," I joked.

"There's really no need," he gallantly refused but it was too late I was upon him and gripping his balls.

"Give me that cock here!" I demanded as Gary put up a laughable token resistance. A few handshakes of his short but stout cock soon had him up hard.

"Oh!" He exclaimed loudly as I pulled down his foreskin and engulfed his cock. My head bobbed on his member at full speed, only my second blow job but this time without the assistance of my worn panties on his face.

I gripped his balls and rolled them in their sac as I took his broad cock as deep as possible. I needed to make some progress as I raked my nails up and down his hard shaft while polishing his hard purple head with my tongue, I needed to soak my face in his cum. If that didn't get me to gag nothing would, except maybe a cock inside me.

Gary's cries of ecstasy were drawing attention as I saw the flash from a camera reflect in his hard moist cock head.

"Go for it girl!" Shouted one of the stable hands as more flashes went off.

I found him starting to twitch and so I took my face off his cock and wanked him vigorously while teasing his cock eyes with my tongue. He was close to the edge and so I started a four-pronged attack with my nails on his hard head. My sharp red nails attacked his hard purple cock head, breaking the skin as they bounced off. Gary cried out and on the moment I felt his balls about to throw I cruelly did nothing but downward strokes on his cock working against the flow of his ejaculation. His foreskin was stretched right down his shaft and Gary cried as this caused him to shoot high into the air, hitting me in the face with a tremendous force. Again and again, I rubbed down his shaft against the flow, from head to balls, while squeezing his nuts! His sperm shot high enough to hit my face at arm's length four times and cover my face in sperm. His shots began to ebb and so I went down and sucked hard to get all his cum.

"Bravo!" I heard It was Louise amongst the audience who looked pleased with my work, "Now come along my little tart."

I got off Gary who was laying back still shuddering, "Bye Gary, The next time we meet I promise you I'll fuck your brains out!"

I walked quickly and stealthily into the kitchen to find a shocked Jamie quickly closing his robe and slamming down the top of his laptop.

"Fuck, I should have guessed you'd be in, why can't you stay out in the streets and do drugs like other kids!"

"Are you wanking?" I laughed as it had been a long time since I had caught him pulling his pud.

"None of your business," he barked back loudly.

"I'll take that as a yes then," I smirked quickly leaning over to grab his laptop. Jamie was slow to react and mortified as he grasped at thin air.

He leapt up for a second to grab me but I jumped back out of reach. Jamie's robe fell open in his attempt revealing his hard erect cock.

I laughed as he quickly covered up, still demanding his laptop back.

"Give me that here," he shouted.

"Not until I've had a look, must be some real hot stuff to get you that hard," I mocked.

"Give it back now," he demanded again.

"Only after I've seen this hot girl," I teased.

I opened the laptop and there playing was Sylvia and me naked in the sixty-nine position, "Oh god how did they get that online so quickly," I cried in dismay.

"Happy now my little lesbian pornstar," he scolded.

"How do you know about this and why are you wanking to a video of your sister?" I demanded.

"Its the other girl I'm interested in," he weakly refuted.

"And you just ignore your naked sister," I sarcastically challenged.

"Look you've got your meter reader Garth or whatever his name is, why don't you go and bother him?"

I came down from my lofty perch and sat down in silence.

"I've a problem," I muttered longing to confess.

Jamie sighed in frustration, "what's the matter now? There's nothing to stop you."

"I'm still a virgin," I stammered as my eyes welled up.

"We're all nervous first time."

"I know but you haven't had the ignominy of puking over the cock of someone you love," I sighed.

"Just go to Garth's house and explain, if he's worth going with he'll understand," said Jamie slowly becoming caring for his sister.

"And if I puke again?" I nervously put forward imagining the loss if that were to happen.

"You'll be surprised just how much some guys will put up with to have sex with a pretty girl like you."

"But I don't want to lose him."

"Oh, come on Maria you've had two cocks in your mouth and ate two pussies, you must be the most soiled virgin on earth."

"I know, I know but I could only do that because of the confidence you gave me," I tried to explain.

"What confidence?"

"Sucking you off, if you want to be blunt about it."

"Well, I'm glad to help but what can I do for you now?"

I stumbled over the words, "Look I know its all in my head but I'm certain that if I lost my virginity before I saw Garth I'd be all right."

Jamie sighed, "well go out and lose it, give it away, get a pimp, or worse still get on Tinder," Jamie's voice trailed off as the penny dropped, "Oh no you still not after that?"

"Why not?"

Jamie floundered before he spluttered out, "Because it's against the law that's why."

"Oh fuck off Jamie! You and Louise are as corrupt as fuck, taking money from Lords to turn a blind eye to their drug-fuelled pony parties and providing girls for porn videos protected by your jobs in the police."

Jamie's jaw dropped before yelling, "That's none of your business, any way you're my sister I wouldn't be able to get it up."

"You didn't have any trouble getting it up wanking to me in that video,"

I cruelly hit back.

"Its the other girl!"

"And you don't have trouble getting it up while you're sniffing my panties," I reasoned remembering the effect my smelly smalls had on him.

"That fetish has been worked off, I don't do that any more."

"Pity!"

"Why's that?" Jamie asked with a furrowed brow.

I dug into my bag and pulled out a box pushed it across the table. Jamie slowly opened it and pulled out a white pair of my pussy stained panties.

"What's this?"

"Thirty pairs of my cum soaked, urine-stained sweaty panties, all for you if you fuck me," I bargained.

He brought one of my panties to his nose and sniffed, "How do I know they're yours?"

"Come off it Jamie you could sniff the aroma of my panties in a pantie line up of thousands," I said.

Jamie waded through the assortment panties their odour filling the kitchen air. I could see Jamie's breath intensify and his pupils dilate.

He pushed the box away.

"Sorry I can't do it."

I got up in anger, "You hypocritical cunt!" I cried.

"Why! Because big brother won't fuck you?"

"Oh fuck off," I cried as I headed for the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked without a hint of care in his voice.

"I'm going to puke over Garth's cock," I joked angrily.

I strode out of the front door making up my mind to go to Garth's house regardless. The bargaining chip of my panties had failed so I had to strike out alone. I turned the corner still suspicious of Jamie's favourable reaction to my panties. I took out my phone and went to my camera's in his bedroom. I wasn't surprised by what I saw; Jamie was on his bed naked bar my soiled panties scattered over him. He was masturbating with my panties over his nose and mouth. He was ravenously tossing off at speed. I watched him shoot his load in seconds and without a break, he sniffed some other pantie while still stroking his spent cock. I became aware his laptop was on and I could easily make out the figures of the video of Sylvia and me going down on each other. He still wanted to fuck me, I was sure of it but what was holding him back?

I marched towards Garth's house that was five miles away. A long way to go for someone with my condition. My experiences outdoors made me think about how easy it should be. I made it to Garth's road and stopped.

I walked up a path and rang the bell and waited. The door swept opened.

"Maria!" The voice greeted me in a high pitch.

"Hello Sylvia, fancy a chat?"

She looked at me with happily suspicious eyes, "I'm so glad you called, I can't get you out of my head," she blurted with a smile, "What have you done to me?"

I smiled at her, "let me in and I'll finish the job."

Sylvia froze as her hand went to her chest. Her face flushed as she swooned on the spot, "fuck I'm so horny still," she admitted.

"Get your clothes off!" I demanded.

"Oh god!" She sighed as she opened the door wide, "come in!"

Back2egg
Back2egg
486 Followers