Please Ch. 02

Story Info
He answers Jaquelyn's questions.
2.2k words
4.59
39.3k
67
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elledee
elledee
79 Followers

Jaquelyn woke the next morning earlier than usual, and even though she was awake, she lay for a few moments. The body that was with her all night was gone, as she expected, and she was left even more confused and upset than before. Sitting up, she allowed the covers to fall away from her upper body. She blinked and stared at the wall, her head buzzing with so many thoughts so quickly she couldn't even grasp hold of one of them to put it into words.

"I hope you don't mind, but I used your shower." What? She whipped her head towards the voice that snapped her out of her thoughts. "Good morning." He said when her eyes finally settled on him standing by her window.

"Your still here." And shirtless.

"I thought I might explain my actions to you..." He watched her as she started to cover her body, then exasperated shoved the covers from her body. Stepping out of the bed, she walked towards the adjoining bathroom.

"Yes, you do owe me an explanation." He grinned at the view of her backside. The sound of the shower and them the sink turning on almost drove him to follow her into the bathroom, but he decided to give her some space.

"Would you like to make the bed?" He called through the door. Hmmph, he had the slight hint of a Southern accent.

"No!" She hollered back, "Just strip it."

As she scrubbed her body her mind slowed to a reasonable pace...Should I be mad? Should I hit him? Why is he still here? And the nerve of him to be standing in her room with no shirt on, showing off all his muscles! And using my shower! Not that I would have noticed if he hadn't told me-But still! He raped me!!!! Even if you like it, it's still rape. Isn't that what Stabler said on that episode of Law And Order:SVU one time? Or maybe it was some other detective show. Whatever... She stepped out of the shower and toweled herself off. When she was done, she wrapped herself loosely in it and walked back out into her room. He was standing there looking at the pictures on the dresser.

"Excuse me." She said reaching towards the top drawer. Stepping to the side, he watched her drop the towel and slip on a pair of panties. He grinned at her again as she searched for more clothes. She was uncannily comfortable around him. When she finished dressing, she turned to study him. Her head cocked slightly to the side as she surveyed his face, her eyes came to rest on his. He was calm under the scrutiny of her gaze. He had no desire to hide anything from her.

"What's your name?" she questioned, eyeing him closely as if she were looking for facial ticks or other signs that he might have been lying.

"Michael." He responded plainly.

"Your full name."

"Michael Robert Collins."

"How did you get in my house?"

"Through the front door."

"Did you disable the alarm?"

"No. I just put the code in."

"And how did you get the code?"

"Oh, from your ex."

"What????" Her ex? Her crazy ex? Well that made sense. But why would he do that knowing how afraid she was of living alone? Why would she give someone the means to break into her home and possibly harm her? "You knew Taylor?"

"Yes."

Jaquelyn swallowed and sat on the edge of her stripped bed. She muttered to herself, things Michael couldn't really understand, as she stared into her lap. Why would he do that to her? She knew the breakup was not a mutual one, but surely he wasn't driven to such extremes to get back at her. Sitting down next to her, Michael inhaled deeply preparing to explain the messy situation.

"He wanted you back, and he felt like this was the way to do it. He hired me-"

"Wait." Jaquelyn held up her hand, cutting him off."Some guy comes to you, asking you to break into someone else's home and you just went along with it???? Unbelievable! You're a piece of work, you know that????" Her brow furrowed as she glared at him.

"Would you like to hear how it happened or not?" He cocked an eyebrow at her and after a few seconds took her silence as a yes. "He came to my office with this proposition, stating that the two of you had a messy break-up based on a couple misunderstanding and that he wanted you back. So he tells me this plan that he has hatched up cantered around some supposed fear that you have of living alone..." She nodded in confirmation, "And he said he just wanted me to break in, break a couple things, steal something to make it look like a robbery, and leave. After all this, he knew you would be vulnerable, so he was going to call you a couple days later just to check up on you, and you would come running back, desperate from him to protect you from future attacks."

"So that doesn't explain how you ended up fucking me?" She said snappishly. Her eyes peered into his again, despite the harshness of her tone, there was certain vulnerability in that look.

"How could I resist?" He grinned sheepishly at her, sliding a finger up her thigh. Jaquelyn turned her back to him and crossed her arms, hurt that he didn't take her question seriously. She knew rape was about control. And this man might have held control over her at some point, but only to get what he really wanted. Which was, well that part she didn't really know? He wrapped his arms around her and smelled her hair, the light scent of her orange-infused conditioner faintly wafting up his nostrils. "You know," he began as she started to pull away, "Not to creep you out or anything, but I had to watch you once I accepted the job. I didn't watch you shower or pee or change or anything, but I watched you coming and going, when you went to restaurants with your friends, or they came to visit. And I became quite smitten by you. I can see why you left Taylor. You're much too good for him."

"But," Jaquelyn twisted back around to face him, though she was still looking down, "that doesn't explain all this...why did you have to..."

Michael picked up where she left off."Because," he lifted her chin to stress the seriousness of what he was about to say, "You don't like white boys."

"What????" She pulled away surprised at his response. "How do you know that?"

"You and your friends talk very loudly." His smirk was bothering her immensely. Though she couldn't help but groan, knowing that he must have heard one of her best friends, who just so happened to be white, trying to convince her to date white men. "And you seemed very adamant about attitude on interracial relationships."

"No." She started to explain, "I don't care if other people do it. I have a white friend that exclusively dates white men, and I could care less. But it's not for me."

"Well, now you see why I did what I did. I assume that was your first time sleeping with a white man?"

"Yeah." She looked away almost as though she were ashamed. "I need some water. I'm going downstairs."

Michael watched her walk for a moment, before getting up to follow her. Clothes just did not do that girl any justice.

Jaquelyn breathed deeply as she poured herself a glass of water. Michael sat down at the bar watching her in the kitchen as she put the pitcher back in the refrigerator. Suddenly, she remembered she wasn't alone.

"Would you like anything to drink? I have Pop-Tarts and Toaster Strudels, but not much else in terms of breakfast." Her head dipped back into the refrigerator and she returned with a huge bowl of cut up fruit. "Fruit?" she suggested.

"Some orange juice would be nice." He didn't bother to ask for anything else. The only thing he had every drink besides gin or a margarita was water and he knew she kept orange juice in the fridge solely for her guests. She reached up into the cabinet, her head clearly somewhere else, and poured him a glass of juice. Forgetting to give it to him, she sipped her water and paced her kitchen.

"So, you like me, but you knew I didn't like white boys so you decided that sneaking into my house and pressuring me into sleeping with you would be the way to get me to date you?

"Jaquelyn," he name sounded nice rolling off of his tongue, "Would I be sitting in your house right now had I not done what I did? Would you have ever even given me the time of day?"

"...I would have let you down nicely." She set her drink on the counter. Next to his. Eyeing it curiously, she abruptly recalled that it was for him and passed it to him. "Sorry."

"For forgetting the juice or for hypothetically rejecting me?"

"It wouldn't have been me rejecting you! I just don't do white boys, it has nothing to do with you."

"So if it has nothing to do with me, why wouldn't you date me?"

"Is that what you wanted to accomplish by breaking into my house?" He stood up and walked into the kitchen. As he got closer to her, she began to back away. "You're-" She started, obviously flustered.

"I'm what?" His hand rested on her hip.

"I don't know." God, was she trembling? And he was getting too close. It was like her pussy could sense him.

"Are you scared?" He asked quietly, noticing that she seemed to be shivering.

"No. I-I just..."

"We should go on a date next weekend."

"What? I-I don't know. I might have something to do."

"No you don't. I really think you would like me if you got to know me a little better." He leaned in and as he spoke she could feel his breath on her neck.

"Please, I think...." She could feel the warmth of his hand on her back. She pulled away from his hand and ended up pressing her body even tighter against his. "Michael, please, I think-"

"Don't think baby. Just let it be." His lips touched hers and for some reason, she couldn't make herself pull away. It was all so unreal. Here she was making out with some man who had broken into her house. And practically forced her to have sex with him. And he was a white boy. She moaned softly against him, her body yielding to him as her mind gave up the fight. "I would love to taste you." He practically growled pushing her against the counter top.

"Please." She could barely finish before her shorts and panties had hit the floor. He spread her legs for her and slid two fingers into her before she could protest. He knew she was a sucker for penetration. Yeah, she moaned when his tongue touched her clit last night, but nothing compared to the way her eyes rolled into the back of her head when his fingers or dick entered her. "Michael, please..." she choked, looking down at him.

"I love it when you beg, baby." He forced his fingers in her quicker watching her watch him. She began to shake and clutched the counter top. Her juices flowed past his knuckles as he watched his fingers thrusting in and out of her.

"P-P-please! S-s-stop."

"Aww baby, you don't really want that now do you?" He didn't wait for her to answer. Jaquelyn screamed as she felt his teeth slide past her clit.

"Ffffuuuuuck." He sucked her pearl and her head flew back as she came even harder than she had when he had eaten her pussy the night before. Harder and faster, he pushed his fingers into her molten wetness. Her pussy clenched his fingers as her orgasm rolled into another. He heard her lungs reaching for air as he licked her clit. The contact was too much. She shoved his hand away forcefully and collapsed onto the floor. He held her shaking body as she mumbled something to him.

"What did you say?" He licked his lips still tasting her on them.

"I don't wanna go out with you just because..."there was more but it was muffled when she buried her face in his chest. He pulled her out of her cocoon.

"What did you say sweetheart?"

"I don't wanna go out with you just because you make me have the best orgasms I've ever had." God, she couldn't even look at him." I want to date you for you, but all I can think about is sleeping with you, and your accent, and....I don't know."

"Well first off, I do not have an accent and secondly, if you want it that way, I will keep my hands off of you and we can spend the weekend getting to know each other." He pulled her panties and shorts up her legs. She lifted her butt a little so he could slide them the rest of the way up.

"I don't know..."

"Well, you never know until you try."

elledee
elledee
79 Followers