Please Drive Me to San Diego Pt. 02

Story Info
Fanny likes Ed's kinky story.
1.4k words
4.34
3.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here I was in the car with the woman of my dreams, all 350 or more pounds of her. All watermelon sized breasts of her. All ass bigger then basketballs of her. And she just finished telling me about her first lesbian experience. And she asked to hear a story from me of the kinkiest woman I ever fucked. I had to figure out how I could move this from a ride that would fill my nights with jerk-off fantasies to a day I would never forget. I figured I'd start with buying Fanny lunch.

"Look, before I tell you about my kinky sex I need to stop for gas. Would you like some McDonald's?"

"Sure, but I don't have much money."

"I figured as much. I'll find a gas station next to McDonald's and I'll give you some cash for lunch. How does that sound?"

"Like I said before,thank you Jesus, thank you Jesus for answering my prayers."

"My name is Ed, not Jesus but let's look for a place to stop."

I knew that there was just the place I described at the next exit and pulled up to the pump. She got out of the car and I handed her a tenner. She walked away from me. I stared at her ass as it moved side to side and bounced beneath her thin dress. It was a beautiful sight. I wondered if Fanny was walking with more of a wiggle then usual to entice me. I sure hoped so. When she came back with the bag of burger and fries in one hand and her drink in the other, her breasts swayed from side to side. She was doing this on purpose and my cock got chubby.

"Can you help me get back in the car and with my seat belt?"

"Sure. Just let me go inside to pay for the gas." I went in paid for the gas and bought some condoms. I hoped I could use them with Fanny but if I didn't have them I'd be out of luck.

"Hand me the food after I get in the car." Fanny reached down to hand me the food and gave me a glimpse of her enormous breasts. Fanny got in and handed the seat belt to me. Again, I had to reach across her belly to pull the belt into the buckle. She seemed to push back into my hand as I reached across. I headed back to the freeway and still traffic was terrible.

"OK. Here is the story. I went to a bar that was well known as a place where older women went to meet younger men. My friend asked me to go with him as the designated driver and his wingman, The bar was as advertised and it was not long before my friend was buying drinks for a 35 year old with dyed blond hair. As wingman it was my job to chat up her friend, a skinny woman in her mid-thirties with large fake boobs. This woman, let's call her Abby, was drinking hard. She was leaning against me and pushing her tits into my arm."

"It looks like my friend left with your friend. Do you have a car?"

"No, we came in his car and he drove off with your friend."

"I don't have a car either. Let's share a cab."

"We did and Abby was barely able to sit up. I told her I'd help her up to her apartment. She agreed and offered me a drink if I'd help her get inside. Since I hadn't had a drink that night I agreed. We got inside and it appeared that Abby was not a drunk as she seemed to be. She showed me where she kept her booze and asked me to pour her one too. She said she had to use the bathroom and left me to pour the drinks. When she came back into the living room she had changed clothes. She was wearing a black half-cup bra that barely held her breasts. She had tiny lacy black panties. The surprising thing was that she had on black knee high stockings, black riding boots and, I swear to heaven, spurs."

"Like what you see?" She whispered.

"Yes, but what's with the spurs?"

"Do they frighten you? If so, I'll just call you a cab and you can go on home missing out on the best night of your life."

"I'll stay and find out for myself."

I walked up to her, leaving the drinks on the bar. We embraced, kissing open mouthed with tongues working overtime. I unbuttoned my shirt and Abby opened my pants. She reached in and grabbed my cock. "Jackpot. You are bigger then I thought you'd be." She stroked my cock while kissing me and I petted her breasts. They were not soft at all, rather they felt like baseballs covered with her skin. Nonetheless Abby was stroking me, moaning and kissing my mouth.

"I need to lie down." she said. As we got into bed she said, "We will play in alphabetical order. I comes before U."

"I popped her breasts out of her bra and stroked them as best as I could given how hard they were. Her nipples, however, were as sensitive as they could be. She was getting more excited as I fondled, pinched and sucked her tits. She told me to change positions. I sat on the floor with my back to the bed and my head resting on the mattress. Abby got off the bed and stood with her legs on either side of me. Her pussy was in front of my head and she leaned forward over the bed. She pushed her pussy into my mouth. I licked and sucked every inch of her puss. She told me to stick out my tongue and she squatted on it. She shifted her weight and grabbed my hair grinding into my face."

I heard Abby even though her thighs where pushed against my ears. "Giddy up horsey. Good horsey. More licking. More sucking. More. More. Almost there, more. Now!"

"It was exciting to hear Abby reach her climax. I was hard and happy I could please her so well. It felt like an accomplishment that only few men had achieved. She got back into bed and I joined her."

"You were wonderful, Ed. That was really satisfying. I see you are still ready for more. Time for you to learn about the spurs. Get on top and slide that big dick into me. Do it now!"

"I did not need to be asked twice. Abby was sopping wet and I slid into the warm pussy. As I started to move she shifted her hips and wrapped her legs around me. Abby then dug her spurs into my side. "Ride me hard and fast. Ride me." More spur strikes but I kept erect and Abby kept bucking into me.

When I was close to cumming she said, "Not inside me. I want to taste you and swallow you."

Since the spurs would have kept me from cumming I pulled out and moved next to her mouth. She opened wide and I slid in. She sucked like this was part of her regular sexual experience and I was quickly ready to cum.

"I'm going to shoot."

"Yes let me taste it all."

"I did and Abby did too. It was great since none of my girlfriends ever offered to swallow. It was time for the drinks I poured and went to get them. By the time I returned Abby had pulled on a robe and was sitting in bed."

"That was great fun Ed. We should do it again some time but now its time to drink up and for you to call a cab."

"Well what do you think of my story, kinky enough?"

"It made me sad. I was hoping that you liked girls like me. Instead you like skinny girls."

"No Fanny. I like girls built like you. In fact when I saw you hitchhiking I could not believe my luck. No matter how short the drive was going to be I'd be in the same car with a woman of my dreams. I have always wanted to be with someone like you."

"Really? You are not just saying this, because I really hoped that you would like me even though I had a lesbian encounter. These stories have got me thinking about making love but I don't have anyone to make love to."

"Oh my God. I would love to satisfy you. Can we go to your house?"

"No. My roommate is always there and there is not privacy."

"This is why there are motels. Do you want to get a room with me? Please say yes. Please."

"Yes. Let's get a room."

I could not believe that my dreams were about to come true. I was hard and happy.