Please Drive Me to San Diego Pt. 01

Story Info
Ed picks up the BBW of his dreams hitchhiking.
1.9k words
4.11
7.2k
7
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For as long as I can remember, I lusted after big women. And by big, I mean huge. Women over 350 pounds. Women with big pendulous breasts that would sway if she was on all fours. Breasts with large nipples. Breasts that fill any bra to overflowing. Women with a tummy curtain hanging over their cunt, a cunt that they have not seen in years. Women with asses as wide as a mare and as round as basketballs. Women whose thighs are permanently chafed from rubbing together as they walked, or is it waddled, around.

The only problem with this lust is that the women I wanted never went to bars, or joined volunteer organizations. They did not work in places where they could be seen in public or interact with co-workers. They stayed out of public view either because they were ashamed of themselves or because they were shamed by people who mocked their size.

This is why I was shocked on a Saturday in May to see the woman of my dreams hitchhiking. I was 25, single and living in Orange County CA. I just finished a dull training class and was driving down Harbor Boulevard passed Disneyland when I saw her standing with her arm outstretched and thumb up. She was wearing a mumu (of course). I did not see her face, just her watermelon sized breasts, her wide hips and that she wanted a ride. I drove past her to be sure that she was not a police decoy since Harbor Boulevard was a notorious hooker street. Seeing no sign of the cops I circled back, hoping that no one else had offered her a lift. No one had and I stopped for her.

"Where are you going?"

"San Diego"

"That's really far but get in and we will see how far I can take you."

She got in the car and had trouble getting the seat belt around her and snapped in place. It barely fit around her chest and was placed between her breasts. I had to reach across her stomach to get the buckle and pull it closed. She did not seem to mind the casual touch.

"Thank you Jesus. Thank you Jesus. Thank you Jesus. My prayers were finally answered." she exclaimed.

"Do you live around here and going to visit someone in San Diego?"

"No, I live in a trailer in San Diego. I came up here to look for a job in one of the motels near Disneyland."

"Do you have a husband or family who can give you a ride or send you a bus ticket?"

"No and no boyfriend either. I do have a roommate in the trailer, but he is on disability and can't pay for more then food, rent and utilities."

"How did you get up here?"

"I saved enough money for the bus. I hoped to get a job in a motel that would also give me a place to stay. But people here were mean to me and no one gave me work. The only one who was nice to me was the lady who interviewed me for the last job. She didn't hire me but let me stay with her last night."

"Look. I'd like to help you out but it is a long way to San Diego. I wonder if anything happened to you last night other than sleeping. Like did the woman make a pass at you?"

"Does it show anywhere? How did you know?"

"No, it doesn't show but usually when strangers spend the night together someone is making a pass."

"I'd never done any of that lesbian business so I did not expect anything but that she was a good Christian acting charitably to someone in need."

"OK. We are coming up to the entrance to the San Diego Freeway. I'll let you stay in the car and drive you south if you tell me what happened last night."

"It was really embarrassing but I really need to ride and Jesus did answer my prayer with you stopping, so I guess it will be OK for me to tell you about it."

" Deal. I'm Ed. What's your name?"

"I'm Fanny, nice to meet you Ed."

"Tell me the story." I said as I merged onto the freeway. Traffic was horrible so I'd be able to look at Fanny as she told her story. I looked over at her and saw that her face was cute, with a little nose and full lips. Her cheeks were starting to blush as she thought about her story of what turned out to be her first lesbian experience.

"Since it was close to the end of her shift, Donna, that's her name Donna, told me to wait for her in the parking lot. Donna came out and we got into her car. Donna was short, chubby and had short dark hair. She wore a flannel shirt and jeans. As we drove to her apartment she told me that it was just one bedroom and that I could have the bed, she'd sleep on the sofa. She also told me that since I did not have any clean clothes I could use her washer/dryer and take a shower while she ordered some pizza. When we got to her apartment I went to the bathroom to take off my clothes. Donna came in with a robe and towels. Since Donna was chubby she said she thought that the robe might fit. I put the robe on but I couldn't close it over my breasts. Donna told me not to worry since it was just us girls and showed me to the laundry room. Clothes in the machine I walked back to the bathroom and got in the shower. When I turned off the water there was Donna standing there with another towel.

"Gosh, I wish I had boobs like yours. Mine are so small even though I'm so chubby. Anyway, here is another towel and the pizza's here."

We sat on the sofa watching TV, eating pizza and drinking wine. The sofa was small and every time I reached for a slice I had to reach over Donna's lap. Since I hadn't eaten lunch the wine went right to my head. Looking back on it maybe Donna added a little something to my wine, who could tell?

"I'm feeling kinda dizzy and kinda warm. Maybe I should go lie down."

"Here, let me help you up." Donna stood in front of me and grabbed both my wrists. She pulled me up and I stumbled against her. My breasts were pressed against her and our faces were close. Suddenly she kissed me full on the lips. I was stunned. No woman ever kissed me like that before and I didn't know what to do. Just as I was about to pull away and tell her to stop she opened her mouth and her tongue went into my mouth. When I tried to pull away Donna grabbed the back of my head, pulled me closer, kissed me harder and moaned. "God but you are hot. Let's go to the bedroom."

I was still dizzy from the wine and confused by the kiss so I went with her. When we got to the bed Donna pushed me down and untied the robe. She got undressed and sat beside me. She reached out with both hands and touched my left breast. She stroked and rubbed it, lifting and weighing it. I was surprised to feel excited by her touch. While a few men had touched me no one did so with such tenderness. Donna seemed to tell that I was liking the way she touched me and leaned over to kiss me. This time I did not resist but kissed her back. As she kissed me she moved so that she was on her hands and knees. She took my hand and put it on her small tit.

"Stroke me like I'm stroking you. Yeah, like that. Now pinch my nip." Donna moved so that her tit was over my head and her head was over my breast. She kissed my nipples one after the other sucking each one into her mouth. It felt better then the way any man ever kissed me and I gasped. When I gasped for air Donna pressed her tit into my mouth. I'd never done anything like this before and just let it sit there.

"Go ahead and suck on my tit. Your mouth feels fantastic." So I did as Donna asked. The more I sucked, the more she sucked on me. I have to admit it felt really good. Donna sat up and lay down next to me with her hand reaching for my pussy. She again licked, sucked and nibbled on my breast while she stoked my pussy. Her hand touched something that felt real good and I opened my legs wider. Her hand was pumping in and out of my pussy and I started to breathe real heavy, like I just ran down the block. Suddenly Donna stopped and said "If you come first you'll fall asleep. Scoot down the bed."

I did as she asked and then she moved so that her pussy was above my head. I'd never looked at another woman's pussy before and could barely see it in the dim light in the room and her thighs on either side of my head. She lowered herself down onto my face and started to rock back and forth. It was hard to breathe so I opened my mouth and could taste her pussy. She had cleaned up with coconut soap so it was pleasant. "Use your tongue and lick me." I did and she started to pray "Oh God, Oh God, Jesus that's good. I'm coming now!" She shuddered and fell forward onto my tummy.

"You are so sweet. Did you like doing that to me?"

"I don't know. I've never done anything like this before and my head is swimming from the wine."

"Yeah that wine was real strong and you drank a lot. Have you ever had that sweet pussy of yours eaten?"

"Only once by a man who licked it once and said it smelled like fish."

"Typical man, It is time for you to come harder then you ever came before. Stay right there and spread your legs."

Donna got up and moved between my legs. She pushed them apart and put her face right into my pussy. Her mouth went to work and I started to really breathe heavy. She stuffed her hand inside me and her mouth found a spot that was like electricity in my pussy. My body shook and I cried out.

"See, I told you that you would come harder then ever. How are you doing?"

"I'm really tired" I said and fell asleep. When I woke up Donna was gone, She left my clothes on the bed and a note. Do you want to see the note?"

"Not while I'm driving, Read it to me."

"Fanny. You were good for a first-timer. If you would like to try more call me when you get back to the OC. Here is $20 to help you out. Your new friend, Donna."

"Wow." I said "That was quite a story and you told it so well. Looking back on last night would you do it again?"

"No. I think I like men more even though I have not met one who touched me like Donna did. It just felt weird and I am not sure now that she didn't drug me. So you liked my story? Will you take me to San Diego, please? Maybe you have a story for me to pass the time."

"Well OK. Would you like to hear about the kinkiest woman I slept with?"

"Yeah. Tell me about it."