"Please Fuck My Daughter," She Said

Story Info
During morning sex, a mother's fantasy revealed.
2.5k words
4.26
88.5k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hailey's cunt got wetter and wetter at the thought of her lover's thick cock stretching her sweet Sara's cunt the way he was stretching hers that morning.

"Oh, fuck yeah, get it in deep like that, I fuckin' love it," Hailey said to the younger stud, grabbing his ass and pulling him into her, showing him she meant what she said.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Diego replied. "That's it, wake me up right, baby."

Hailey had come back from her early-morning run and woken up her lover, Diego, with his favorite way of being woken up: with her pussy.

But as Hailey stripped-off her sweaty run-clothes and mounted the drowsy thirtysomething Diego that morning, she was not thinking that it was her in her bedroom, fucking her lover.

Quite the opposite.

It began as Hailey came up the wooden stairs barefoot, her private role-play already beginning in her mind.

She had taken off her sneakers and her socks, and imagined that her bare feet, feeling the creaky, hardwood floor; her slender feet climbing the old wooden steps of the stairs; were not her feet, but the feet of her darling daughter Sara, eighteen-and-a-half years old and about to be home from her first year of college at State.

In Hailey's mind, seeing the sleeping Diego in her big, king-sized, four-poster bed, it was Sara seeing him, and desiring that sexy man, ten years older than Sara, but ten years younger than Hailey. "Perfectly in-between the two of us," Hailey thought. "Which, of course, only meant that he should be perfectly in-between the two of us." She knew it was the kind of thought Sara might have. Both women loved balance and symmetry, even if it was often elusive.

Looking perfectly balanced; casually, diagonally stretched across the middle of that four-poster bed: Diego.

Diego, sleeping naked like he so often did when he stayed at Hailey, his girlfriend's, house.

Hailey bit her lip when she imaged Sara doing the same: biting her lip at the sight of this barely-draped sex-stud who had been hitting Hailey's back walls and charming her and everyone around her for months now.

The confidence and strength the man possessed--even while he was sleeping. Plus, the sweetest hint of grace and vulnerability, on display while watching him sleep. This man who was so dynamic during his waking hours and who, Hailey imagined her daughter thinking, "I heard fucking my mother for at least an hour last night."

Hailey pulled her running shorts down her hips and legs, imagining that her hips were the narrow nothings that Sara's were, not the full mommy-hips that Hailey's colorful running shorts... s... t... r... e... t... c... h... e... d... around as Hailey pulled them down, dropped them to her ankles, and stepped out of them.

No panties because Hailey did not believe in running in panties, not even when running all-alone, early in the morning in a small town. If it had been socially acceptable to run naked like the ancients, Hailey would have run naked liked the ancients.

And she knew her daughter would, too. Her daughter, who despite her workaholic studyism, had inherited the same mystical belief in the sensuality of her body and its divine connection to the universe that her mother had. Her daughter, who was going for her own morning run up at State's campus that morning, even though it was her daughter's last day of the semester, even though she would take her last final of the year later that morning. Sara was without slack, full of the discipline that arose from awkwardness, "just like her mother," Hailey reflected.

Hailey biting her lip at the thought of how much Sara deserved some fun; how much workaholic, studyaholic, runaholic Sara deserved kisses and caresses "and some, y'know, fun with a capital F, Fun."

If Sara had felt any caressing, manly hands on her hips that year, it had not seemed so to Hailey, and that thought of her daughter's deprivation and loneliness gave to Hailey the twisted mother's loving notion to share this wonderful snack, this delicious treat called Diego with the female closest to her, the one she knew was most likely deepest in need.

When Hailey reflected, she often dwelt on how she had let this idea of hers slip, earlier that year, into an argument with her daughter, telling the young woman that she, "just needed to get laid!"

"How could I say that to my own daughter?" Hailey often asked herself in the weeks that followed. But every time she thought about it, she knew why she said it--because it was true. True for both of them.

So as Hailey slipped-off her running shorts, and crossed to the bed, and then slipped-off her bra-top, letting her big mommy titties fall out, she felt a sense of pride. "Well, that's one thing I've got over my daughter, I've still got the bigger chest," Hailey thought, with a catty sense of pride and a joy at seeing her daughter as an equal, as a young woman already so beautiful in her own right, but one she could still hold her own against.

"Two, two, two mints in one," flashed into Hailey's mind for a second, as she looked at Diego's sleeping body and imagined him enjoying both flavors, both Hailey and Sara, both the classic and the new.

And Hailey thought that Sara might be slipping-off her own running clothes at this very minute, on her own way to her own post-run shower at her dorm on State's campus. She wondered if her daughter was going to touch herself in that shower, and Hailey had the strong sense that Sara was certainly going to masturbate in the shower this morning, and Sara was going to fantasize about coming home from a run and fucking her mother's sexy boyfriend in her mother's big bed.

Hailey could practically feel the hot water on her daughter's body, as Sara braced herself against the shower wall and feverishly stroked her clit with speed and intensity, coming hot and hard in the shower, in the steam. Hailey imagining Sara touching herself the same way Hailey touched herself. "Like mother, like daughter," Hailey thought, and smiled.

Naked, Hailey climbed onto her bed and pulled the light, summertime blanket off of Diego. And then, Hailey climbed onto his morning wood; Hailey's wet cunt welcoming him a fine, wordless 'good morning,' with Hailey's sly smile deepening across her face, as she felt her cunt open easily for him, felt her already deeply-aroused cunt absolutely devour him with greed and lust and need.

But even as she felt him opening her, Hailey didn't think it was her wide-hipped self who was mounting this man this morning.

Hailey could feel it as if Sara was looking through her eyes, then as if Sara had swapped bodies with her, and she felt a swell of pride as her daughter found the confidence to mount and straddle this extremely sexy man, the same man whom Hailey had been letting bareback her for the past six months, ever since Hailey and Diego had met on a dating app for seriously kinky people.

This morning, Hailey thought she could feel Diego's hands on Sara's hips, as Sara teased her eighteen-year-old pussy onto the man's morning erection.

Hailey thought she could see the daring in Sara's eyes, coming in to her mother's bedroom to surprise her mother's lover with her daughterly cunny; the teenager-pussy that heard what this cock was doing to her mother and had grown so needy that she could not take "no" for an answer and needed her turn NOW!

Sneaking a ride atop him, in hopes that he might mistake her for her mother, before he woke up and realized the difference.

Hailey knew her daughter was sly and feline enough for such insatiable rapaciousness. Hailey remembered her own uncontrollable urges from when she was eighteen. She knew Sara was capable of such intrigues because Hailey knew she herself was capable of such intrigues, both at the age Sara was at now and at the age Hailey was at now.

And by the time that morning that Hailey was on her back and begging Diego to fuck her as deep as he could, her secret role-play of that morning was already well-advanced in her mind and her fertile imagination. Diego, unaware of Hailey's private thoughts and fantasies, focused on stretching her legs and her hips as... o... p... e... n... as he could stretch her, making her take every inch of the diameter of his solid, veiny dick; the dick that had gone beyond merely making Hailey think "sweet Jesus this would make my Sara feel so, so right" to making Hailey think she was already feeling her girl's cunny as her own, closing and spasming and gripping 'round this cock while her whole body shook, and this thirtysomething stud held her darling eighteen-year-old slenderness close and safe and gave her as many whole-body vaginal orgasms as he could, before getting his.

Because that's how Diego fucked Hailey, and she was no shy, awkward, innocent eighteen. And when she was eighteen, she had not been shy, nor awkward, nor innocent.

Because Hailey knew that's how Diego would fuck her daughter. She knew he would hold her and pace himself and be the perfect time for her.

He would love her and not only make her feel loved, but would convince her for all time that she was loved for all time, and worthy and deserving of all love and beyond that, she was even love itself.

So Hailey stretched her center open for him and let his deep-touching, thick-stretching dick touch and stretch her second chakra, and Diego grabbed her big, pillowy breasts while he fucked her deep, and Hailey felt it and experienced it as Diego squeezing the higher-but-smaller breasts of Sara, and Hailey knew Diego could fuck Sara into one of those beautiful states of full-body-orgasm because Diego, he was fucking her into one of those beautiful, beautiful states absolutely... r... i... g... h... t--holy fuck!--... n... o... w!!!!!!!

"That sounded like a good one," Hailey heard Diego say, when her brain restarted a minute later.

Hailey smiled. Diego had not stopped fucking her, but had stayed pumping deep and steady like she liked, like he knew she liked, when she was coming.

Slowing now, to give her time for her sensitive cunt to respond to that dick that was not going to be stopping and not going to be pulling out until Diego had come.

"It was a great one," Hailey said.

"Penny for your thoughts," Diego said, "nickel if they're dirty."

Hailey smiled. "Oh, sugar," she said. "These are so dirty they'll cost you a quarter."

"Okay, then. Gimme two dollars' worth."

Hailey bit her lip. "Wanna know what I was thinking about when I was coming so good on your dick?"

Diego blushed. "Yeah."

"Naw, it's too dirty for you," Hailey teased him.

"Not by half."

"Fine then. I was thinking about... oh yeah, there you go, now," Hailey said, responding to Diego picking up the pace, increasing the tempo and the depth of his strokes inside her. "Ooooooooh, how hard you're getting," she said, and bit her lip again, moving her hips back in time with the fucking she was getting, his dick getting even stiffer as he picked up his pace inside her.

"Yeah, just like that," Hailey said to him. "Fuck me good and get yours, Sugar," Hailey said. "But save some up. My baby girl is coming back from college today, and you better have some left for her."

"What?" Diego asking like he had not heard her.

"You heard right. Sara's back from college late this afternoon, and I want you to be fucking her no later than late tonight."

"Wait a minute. You mean, Sara..." he let it trail off, fucking her steady, slowly, feeling every inch of her with every inch of him, savoring her magical feeling on every sensitive nerve ending.

Waiting for her to explain which friend or co-worker of Hailey's, named Sara, whom she wanted him to pretend to be fucking this morning. Because she could not possibly mean...

"I mean Sara my daughter," Hailey said, defiantly. "Sara my teenage daughter, who has the hugest crush on you. You remember her? You know that Sara?" Hailey teased him.

"Oh, fuck," Diego moaned, starting to lose his mind.

"Oh, fuck is right, that's what you're going to do to her, you're going to... fuck... her," Hailey snapped the words at him, but slowly, each word deliberately, full of sugar and salt like the rim of a margarita. "You ever fuck an eighteen year old before, stud?"

"Oh, fuck, Hailey!"

"Not Hailey. Sara. When you were fucking me just now, I was not imagining you were fucking Sara. I was Sara. You were already fucking her."

"Oh my god, you want this?"

"Of course I want this," Hailey said. "Why do you think I encourage her to spend so much time with you? Why do you think I cut my hair short just like hers? Identical to hers! Why she showers in my shower and I use her hair products and her soap so I smell like her to you."

"Oh, fuck."

"Please, honey," Hailey begged. "She's old enough and she needs it. Please, fuck my girl. Please, fuck my daughter."

"Oh my god, Hailey!"

"Not Hailey. Sara. Say Sara. Call me by her name."

"Sara, oh, Sara...oh, Sara..." Diego repeated, collapsing onto Hailey, his hips and his cock furiously pistoning in and out of her cunt, in and out of the cunt that bore and birthed Sara nearly nineteen years ago. Diego's eyes closed in complete, obliterating pleasure; his face in the soft, sweet shelter of Hailey's neck and shoulders; the younger man rubbing the cheeks of his face against the soft, intimate skin of the fortysomething mommy's neck.

Loving her and being loved by her while he fucked her. Deep and slow and intense. Primal and raw and taboo. The sacred taste of the forbidden.

"Oh, Sara, oh, baby. Oh, Sara."

"That's right, Diego" she said. "Fuck my daughter," Hailey said, feeling Diego's dick super-hard inside of her and straining to burst, but also feeling that she was only watching him pounding Sara, and that it was super-hard and straining to burst inside Sara's teenage cunt.

Not inside her mother's fortysomething cunt.

"Please, fuck my daughter," she said.

"Please, fuck my daughter, fuck Sara, fuck Sara's teenage cunt," Hailey repeated, as Diego's climax overcame him and his brain felt like it was melting and turning into some kind of kinky omelette, seasoned by Hailey's powerful and confident and loving sexuality.

"That's it, come in her! Come in my daughter, come in Sara's cunt, yes! come in my daughter," Hailey said, holding him and soothing him while he exploded inside of her, experiencing and sharing one of the most powerful releases and most rigorous orgasms that Hailey had ever brought about in her younger lover.

Hailey held him and kissed him in his afterglow, valuing him and loving him, knowing that in a short time, Diego would be doing the same for her own, precious daughter.