Please, I am Married

Story Info
A battle between conscience and lust - winner[s] take all.
2.6k words
4.05
14.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sige
Sige
3 Followers

A great night ahead, a free concert and nice company. It will really take my mind off being away from my husband. It's not that I miss him so much I can't be away from him for six months, after all, we have lived apart before. It's the lack of being held, the physical contact, and yes, the regular sex. Fortunately, this travel nursing gig is fun; good money, free accommodation, and plenty of time off to go see the sights.

Anyway, John has asked me to join him for the afternoon down town. I have worked with him for a couple of months now, a really nice guy; good sense of humour and OK looking too! Meant to be a good band and all sorts of food on. Nearly time to go. What should I put on? My short skirt. No, I don't want to give John the wrong idea. He has been going on for weeks now at work about how he is not seeing the action here like him normally gets in his home town; I feel like some kind of magazine agony aunt at times listening to his woes. Nope, just my tight jeans, loose white blouse and new cow girl boots. My ass doesn't look bad in these if I say so myself!

"That band was a lot better than I expected John!"

"Yep, fancy another drink?"

Geez, I have already had a couple of wines, I should probably lay off as I will be driving later. But hey, last night off for a week of nights so why not. We will be having a full meal before then.

"I know this great place with subdued lighting and very private booths."

Did he just wink when he said that? "John, give it a break will you! I'm married. You need to have a sedative put in your drink or something." I must admit, he is wearing me down. He has been dropping hints all bloody afternoon about how good my ass looks, how nice my hair is, how he respects my independence for travelling alone. The compliments and hints have increased exponentially in line with the number of wines consumed. As much as he would like to chat me up, I am married and I have to work with him so...no John, save it for one of the other nurses.

Well, I think three is my limit. I will be driving soon and I have a bit of a buzz on to say the least. Better stay on for a while longer, maybe have some dessert. Besides, I am quite enjoying the way John is getting more open with his comments, quite hilarious...if not a bit of a turn on. He is not very subtle; each time he goes to the bar he sits further and further around the booth. We are practically inches from each other's faces, shoulder to shoulder now. His naked forearm is brushing ever so gently against mine. Why he keeps insisting on leaning forward and whispering all of his compliments to me I don't know. It's not like anybody is close by. It feels nice though as his breath over my ear and neck tingles. And God, if he looks down at my lips one more time when he is talking!

There he goes again, "Well it's not like your husband is here. What your husband doesn't know. Your husband is not going to be here any time soon." This guy is incorrigible.

It's time to go. Work tomorrow. I am really enjoying John's company though. He knows how to make a girl feel wanted. His obvious desire for me is really becoming a turn on. Regardless, I'm married. "OK John, time to get you home!" I committed to drop him off at his apartment so better get a move on if I am to get to sleep tonight.

Er...there was no invite to put your arm around me John. Ah well, it is a bit cold and it does feel nice to be held again. It's not like we are snogging or anything. Anyway, car just over there. His arm is moving down my back... My waist...My ass. He is squeezing my ass as we walk. God...I should push his arm away...now, but it feels pleasant and he knows the score - I'm married, right. He is just trying to get his jollies when he can. I will let him have his moment.

He just doesn't stop. He won't stop looking at me, my lips, my jeans. Geez, can he not just say the next driving direction out loud rather than leaning in and saying it quietly so I am forced to turn and meet his gaze. This is the longest freakin 15 minutes of my life. Just directions followed by a gorgeous smile and long glances interspersed by spontaneous sniggers from the both of us. Here we are, his drive way. Wow, middle of nowhere. "Nice place!"

"Would you like to come in for a coffee?"

"No, I have to get back."

"Come on, you have twenty minutes' drive ahead of you in the snow. You need a pick me up."

"No, really. I need to go!" Though I would really like to stay. Oh my God his face is only inches from mine.

"Look, if it's your husband you are worried about, he is not here. You are just having some innocent fun with a friend. Nothing heavy. He isn't going to know and its hardly anything major!"

I want him to kiss me but I can't. I am married. "What do you mean by innocent fu..." His lips are on mine. I am not prepared for this; to fight this. I don't want to fight it. After all, it's just a kiss. His lips are hard against mine, our tongues intertwined, hungry for one another. He has wrapped his arm around me pulling me toward him on the seat. Emotions washing over me, I am finding it hard to resist. I realised now how pent up my desire for being held and explored again has become. Reciprocate the embrace and enjoy the moment. It's nothing outrageous.

My boobs, he has his hands on my boobs! Not gently either. He is squeezing them firmly, just how I like it. Nothing delicate or cautionary with him. He wants to feel them and that's that. He is going to grab them - No concern for my consent on the matter. Who gives a fuck, it feels great. It's been so long since a man has squeezed my tits. It's not the same as when I try and relieve my horny feelings in the apartment, gently caressing my sensitive breasts. This is more wanton; he wants my tits in his face and mouth and nothing is going to stop that at this point...I am too turned on.

Fuck, he is caressing my nipples. God, he is going to make me so fucking wet! That's right, just push up my blouse, pull down my bra, and suck them...suck them hard please! "Don't, I can't John." Too late, he has my swollen breast in his mouth, I am lost. Sensation after sensation is overcoming me. My pussy is aching and I need to pull his body rhythmically toward me with each suck of my now exposed tits. The snow filled cold air is blowing through the cracked window. It is heightening the sensitivity of my hard, engorged, nipples so much, "Suck them hard...please!"

I want him to frig my clit. I am aching. I can't let it go that far, I mustn't. Geez, he is rubbing me through my jeans. Don't respond! You can't let another man touch your pussy. Fuck...the pleasure is too much. His hand is pushing hard between my legs against my attempt to clamp my thighs together. It's no good, my body is not responding to my demands - Don't lie to yourself, it is doing exactly what you want it to do... Spread! let him explore.

He is fumbling with my buckle and zipper, "No John, no!...You can't...I am married." He is not stopping and I don't care, I need his fingers on my clit. God, the cold air feels amazing on my raised ass and pussy. I need to slide my Jeans down further to my knees so he can get full access. Oh my God, he didn't even give me chance to finish sliding my jeans down. His fingers are on my clit already, strumming his forefinger so quickly. I am arching my back, raising my ass higher off the seat to meet his fingers. "We shouldn't be doing this John!"

"He isn't here so he isn't going to know, just enjoy it," he whispers in my ear.

Oh God I am going to come. I shouldn't be doing this but it feels so good I can't stop now. I shouldn't. I shouldn't. I shou.... Fuck...Fuck... "I'm coming!"

God, that was strong. I am so horny right now. He is not stopping. His fingers are inside me. Two, three, three to the knuckles and pumping into me fast. I can feel my pussy being stretched wide. The pressure feels so good. Fuck, he has put his thumb on my clit at the same time. He will bring me off again, the anticipation is too much. God I can feel my pussy juices running down over my ass in the cold air. Here it comes. Fuck, fuck, fuck, "ahh, don't stop, don't stop!" Its still going. Wave after wave, diminishing into small pulses. My pussy is still spasming around his fingers. Shit, I didn't realise, I have been gripping his dick through his pants this whole time. Hard to tell but it feels enormously thick. No probably just the fabric of his underwear, surely.

OK, enough, "John, I think that's enough. I should go!" I need to pull my jeans up and get out of here before I do something I will regret...no I won't regret it. That's the problem. At least when I am doing it anyway.

"Come on inside girl, my roommate is on nights."

"No, I have to go. I have to go now!"

"10 minutes, just for a coffee." He is quickly around the car opening my door and I can see the enormous bulge in his pants even in this light. "Come on girl. We just played around a bit. Its not like you have done anything wrong. Come on."

Well, not exactly but I know what he means. Its not like I have slept with someone. Going into his place will not change things. Its just a coffee and maybe I will let him snog me a little more before I go. That's all. He has got me horny as heck but I know how to put the brakes on.

My head is as shaky as my legs right now going up these steps to his apartment. I can still feel little shudders in my crotch from my swollen pussy lips rubbing against my now soaking jean's crotch. Got some flight or fight going on here as he opens his door. My mind is in dispute with itself trying to reconcile my guilt with the growing pounding in my chest as I feel the anticipation of what could happen next. I know I should be leaving but the sucking of my tits, the rolling and gentle pinching of my nipples; the rapid frigging of my clit and the penetrative spreading of my pussy with his thick fingers; and that cock, that apparently thick cock now boldly pushing the front of his pants out, it all has prepared my body for nothing less than a hard fuck. And it is telling me so...loudly. His pitiful arguments about why I should stay are starting to sound more credible by the second but I know this is just the fog of passion taking hold and I need to fight it.

No, his hands on my tits again. I knew it. No bloody coffee, he just wants me. Hard against the wall now he already has my blouse pushed up with my breasts exposed to his exploring mouth, nipples licked one from the other. Over and over. With my buckle still open from earlier he is already moving quickly to pull my jeans down.

"No, I am married... No, I am married!" I know this is an empty gesture as I say it as one of my hands is already pulling his head closer to my breast, urging him to suck harder, and the other is scrambling to push my jeans down.

"This what you want isn't it, isn't it," he almost hisses. "Married girl wants to be fucked. I told you, fuck him, he's not here. Just me and my thick cock!"

"No, no, no," I want his cock so badly but I feel obligated to object. I didn't realise I was this so in need but I am. I need to be taken. I need his cock in me. "Please, I am married!"

"Bend over the kitchen top...now!" Is he ordering me! What the fuck!

God, this marble is cold on my tits but it's all adding to my excitement. The deep intake of breath as my nipples touch the granite. Now his thick fingers snatching down the back of my soaking panties until the fabric tears leaving my ass exposed. Oh God, I have just voluntarily raised up on my toes in order to push my ass up further, better exposing my now very swollen pussy lips. And now spreading my ass cheeks with my hands. All sensibilities have left me. I am his. I am being a slut right now and I am loving it.

Oh God, I can feel the head of his cock already. His member is spreading my lips so wide I can feel every nerve ending tingling, creating an immense feeling of pressure and pleasure. His cock is still sliding into me without letting up. Looking back between my legs I can see the enormous girth of his cock spreading me wide, my pussy juices squirting along its length as more of his pleasurable shaft enters me.

"No, I am married!" Geez, that was more of a scream than a statement. It has done nothing more than to cause John to drive his shaft home to the hilt in one hard thrust. The bastard is enjoying my appeals for a conscience, "I am fucking married!" Oh God, he pulls out to the tip of his head and thrusts in again spreading my pussy wide at speed this time, "I am married you bastard!" He thrusts again with more venom.

"I am married...I am married...I am married," thrust after unforgiving thrust. My pleads are becoming more tearful, a combination of guilt and pleasure. But mostly, as a lustful provocation of John to fuck me to an orgasm. He is getting off on me being somebody else's woman and I am, well I am enjoying the pleasure of being wanton, being wanted and all the emotions in between.

I can no longer stay up on my toes as he uses his muscular butt to thrust more of his body weight behind each stroke. Fuck. Fuck. This is it. I am coming from just his thick dick alone, "Don't stop you bastard...don't stop...I am coming!"

Epilogue

After a long drive home of racing emotions; One side of me replaying every second of my being groped, explored and then explosively taken by the thickest cock I have yet encountered, the other an overwhelming sense of guilt, I feel compelled to call my husband and tell him everything...well maybe not everything, "Hi babe, I am sorry, I just kissed a guy!"

The bastard, he would have given me the green light if he had known. Here is me beating myself up, putting myself through an emotional roller-coaster of desire fighting my conscience... and he wouldn't have minded...Bastard!

Then again, without the battle of conscience, would it have been the incredible emotional and illicit fuck that it was...

"Fuck me, please...I am married!"

Sige
Sige
3 Followers