Please! I'll Suck Your Cock! Ch. 03

Story Info
I have to do more than suck cock to please my creditors.
6.8k words
4.69
11.5k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 02/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to readers: This story continues the journey of a naive young white man, David, who is gently coerced into sucking his first black cock when he finds he is out of options and cannot pay the rent for his apartment. This chapter leads him further down his path of submission to black cock and brings new levels of debauchery for the young lad. If this is your cup of tea, read on to follow his descent into becoming a full-fledged black cock whore as he finds himself helpless to submit to the sexual demands of more Black men who have contributed to David's rent fund and will also start dominating him.

This story contains scenes with Gay Male Dominance & Submission, Interracial sex, cocksucking, gagging, throat fucking, spit roasting, rimming, handcuffs, and some cum and piss play.

My Morning Starts with 'Mr. Carver Protein'

The next day I set my alarm for 6:35 am—just a few minutes before the time I expected Mr. Carver to either call or text me. I wanted to me more fully alert in case he needed me to come up to his place and service him again with my mouth.

Sure enough, right on the dot I got his text at 6:45 am.

"Feeding time, cocksucker. You know the drill. Come on up and worship my big black dick. The door's open."

By now, I knew exactly what he expected of me. I threw on some clothes and raced across the quad to his apartment. When I arrived I saw the door was ajar. I opened it, stepped inside and closed the door behind me, then stripped off my clothes. Once I was completely nude I got down on all fours and crawled over to where Mr. Carver was sitting in his usual spot at the kitchen table, reading his newspaper and enjoying his morning coffee.

Mr. Carver watched me as I crawled over to him and smiled at my submissiveness. "I do believe you are getting the hang of this cocksucker. Go ahead and fish it out. I have a few extra minutes this morning so you can take your time and give me a nice long suck."

I reached up and unzipped his pants. I could see his cock was already tenting his crotch area and I carefully peeled the sides of his pants and underwear down as he got up from his chair for a moment, casually continuing to sip his coffee and read the article he was on as if I were part of furniture.

Once his pants were down around his ankles, I instinctively kissed his hardening cock and started to play with his big furry balls. I used my tongue to lick up the pearly drop of pre-cum which had oozed out his piss hole. I was getting used to the taste of Mr. Carver's pre-cum. His semen and pre-cum were a pleasing combination of sweet and sour that had begun to taste really good to me and gave me a sexual charge that caused my taste buds to say 'please feed me more!'

I wrapped my hand around his stiffening penis and lapped at the end of his cock, savoring that first bit of man goo.

"That's it boy, lap up all that cream. I'll have a nice big load for you to eat shortly."

I took the big purplish brown mushroom head in my mouth and started to make loud slurping sounds which delighted Mr. Carver.

"Ooh, you are anxious this morning cocksucker! Couldn't wait to get this big cock in your mouth, eh boy?"

I popped the head of his cock out of my mouth and replied, "No Sir, I was actually looking forward to my morning feeding."

"I like the sound of that. Soon cocksucking will be a big part of your day, boy. Now get it in your throat again like you did last night."

I slowly lowered my head down on his cock, easing the big black dick into my throat. I found if I did a slow, controlled push I could time it so I got a deep breath then was able to hold his penis in my throat for 30 seconds or so. Once the cock was lodged in my throat, I made swallowing motions that seemed to massage Mr. Carver's cock, further exciting him. I would then pull my head up and the cock would slip out of my throat so I could take a deep breath of air.

I got into a rhythm, easing his big cock down my gullet, holding it there, then pulling off again to breathe.

"That's it boy. You are a becoming a proper deep throat whore now. This is how men will like to use you. Keep doing what you're doing cocksucker. I can feel my balls starting to tingle so I know you'll get your protein drink soon."

By this time, having sucked Mr. Carver's cock several times I was actually looking forward to the blasts of semen I knew would soon be shooting in my mouth.

Am I getting used to the taste of cum? Why does this make my dick hard?

I had so many questions about what was happening to me over the last couple of days as I had entered this new world of whoring myself out to men.

Mr. Carver put his coffee cup and paper down on the table in front of him and placed his hands on my head. Then he grabbed and held onto my ears, directing my head faster and faster up and down his shaft.

I gurgled and gagged a bit with the aggressiveness of my mouth fuck, but I knew I would soon be rewarded with his sweet, sweet, jism.

"Okay boy, get ready to eat. Your protein shake is coming!"

Mr. Carver grunted with pleasure. "Ahhh!!! Here it comes boy! Take it! Take that nasty goo in your cocksucker mouth!"

The familiar blast of Mr. Carver's semen shot first to the back of my throat then he squirted dollop after dollop of warm jizz in my mouth. He held my head tightly in place as he continued to deposit his seed in my captive hole. I couldn't have taken my mouth off his dick if I wanted to, and by this stage in my short cocksucking career, I wanted to eat his seed. There was something very satisfying about holding another man's cock in my mouth as he moaned and grunted with pleasure and unloaded the contents of his balls.

The pole milk slowed to a trickle, then one final squirt was added to the mix.

"Well, cocksucker, I guess you don't need any breakfast now, do you?" Mr. Carver was grinning ear to ear as he looked down at me. I still hadn't swallowed his ball juice. Instinctively I think I knew he wanted me to show it to him so he could further establish his dominance over me by having the power to tell me when to swallow.

I opened my mouth wide and tilted my head back for him to show my submission.

"Well now you are becoming a fine little cocksucker showing me the jizz like that without my having to ask! Do you like eating my seed boy?

I nodded. "Yesh...Misr...Crber..." The jizz in my mouth prevented me from articulating myself more clearly.

"Good boy. You can swallow now."

"GULP."

The sound reverberated in the room as I downed another huge load of his pungent semen.

"Thank you Mr. Carver for feeding me another load of your wonderful jizz," I said with real earnestness.

He smiled again at my new submissiveness. "You can go back to your apartment now but keep that phone near you in case you need to relieve any more of your 'creditors' today boy."

"Yes Mr. Carver."

I gathered up my clothes from the floor, quickly put them on, and was out the door.

As I walked back to my place I thought, okay now I have some time to make a few phone calls and send out some emails. My job search had to go on in spite of my being an on-call cocksucker, so as soon as I got back to my apartment I poured myself a cup of coffee and started some internet searches for open positions at local restaurants and other businesses.

I probably had done only 30 minutes or so of job hunting when my next 'creditor' reached out to me.

Mr. Rawlings has an Unusual Demand

Buzz...buzz...

It was the familiar sound of my phone vibrating as someone was trying to text me.

Buzz...buzz...

Shit, I thought, I better pick it up.

It was Mr. Rawlings.

"I'm about to take my morning shower cocksucker and this dick isn't going to suck itself. You need to get up here pronto and milk your Uncle Jasper. I know you want to eat another one of my loads, don't you boy?"

I took a deep breath. Okay, I can do one more cock and then come back to my job hunting, right?

I responded to his text simply: "Yes Sir, I'm on my way."

I left my apartment and jogged over to Mr. Rawlings' apartment in D-24. Despite the short notice, I could feel a slight tingling in my cock as I double-timed it to D Building. I reminded myself: I was now an on-call cocksucker for a much older man. It actually turned me on a bit.

Life can be very strange sometimes.

I knocked on the door, which was slightly ajar, and I heard Mr. Rawlings call out, probably from his bedroom, "Come on in cocksucker. It's open."

I was getting used to the idea of people calling me 'cocksucker' so casually and my shoulders didn't tense up anymore when I knew they were talking to me. It actually gave me a small sexual charge being degraded this way by Mr. Carver and Mr. Rawlings.

"Yes, Mr. Rawlings. Where do you want me to go?"

"Go on into the bathroom and turn the shower on. I like it nice and hot boy!"

"Yes Sir," I replied. Like most of the one bedroom apartments in our complex, the layout was pretty much the same, so I knew immediately where the bathroom was.

I went into the bathroom and reached into the shower to turn the faucet on, testing the water so it was hot but not too hot.

I heard Mr. Rawlings call out from his bedroom, "Once you've got the shower on, go ahead and strip and wait for me."

I peeled off my tee shirt and shorts (I'd started wearing as little as possible so I could get naked quickly for my new 'creditors') and put them on the floor, along with my sandals, just outside the door to the bathroom.

I stood there, naked, and looked at my body in the mirror. I still had a nice small waist and my six-pack was still acceptable, although I thought I could use some more work in the gym to increase the definition of my pecks and shoulders. Oh well, I guess that would have to wait since I seemed to be preoccupied these days with sucking cock and swallowing big loads of cum. The thought of taking a second cock that day started to sink home and my cock started to engorge.

Mr. Rawlings walked from his room and stepped in front of the bathroom door, buck naked. "Well I see you are ready. Good boy. Today you are going to get in the shower with me and scrub my back...along with some other things."

He gave me a wink.

"Go, on. Get in the shower."

I stepped into the shower and Mr. Rawlings got in after me. It was a walk-in, unlike most of the showers in our complex which were a combination bathtub and shower. This one had plenty of room for two people.

Mr. Rawlings handed me a bar of soap and a back scrubber. He then turned to face the shower head and let the water cascade down his front.

"Go on boy, lather me up. Once you've done my back and legs I want you to focus on my ass. Get that hole nice and clean. You're going to give me a rim job this time before I feed you my cock, so make sure my asshole is nice and fresh."

I swallowed hard. A rimjob? I'd only seen that done in porn movies and it was usually some beautiful young porn star licking some guy's asshole before taking his cock in her throat or pussy.

I have to do that?

Mr. Rawlings seemed to read my thoughts. "Don't worry boy, you'll grow to enjoy it after you've done it a few times, I promise. Just scrub my back and legs now and then you can get that tongue to work on my ass."

I lathered up the back scrubber and vigorously scrubbed Mr. Rawlings' back, working my way down from the top of his shoulders down his back, then scrubbed each leg from top to bottom. He was all lean muscle. I could tell as I reached around in front of his body and scrubbed first his chest and then his thighs that his cock was starting to harden. Seeing his cock engorging got my own dick even harder and it was pointing ramrod straight out from my body.

"That's it boy, lather up those legs. You're making my dick hard thinking about that little pink tongue of yours working its way in and out of my asshole."

I didn't respond, but kept lathering up his legs and moving the scrubber to his ass. I gradually worked the scrubber around the tight globes of his muscular ass, circling and watching as his body tensed with pleasure.

"Now I want you to use just your hands and fingers. Lather up around the hole boy."

I put the scrubber down on the tile floor, and using my hands, now covered with a layer of soap bubbles, cautiously grabbed one of his ass cheeks and spread it apart as I probed along the crack with my fingers. I ran some soap up and down the crack of his ass, then using my middle finger I carefully probed around and then inside his anus. His ass was slippery with all the soap, and I was careful to go slowly. I had never done anything like this before and I found it so intimate that I was a bit nervous.

"That's it cocksucker, you're getting Uncle Jasper's hole ready to eat!"

"Now rinse it off and make sure there's no soap in the crack. I don't want you to taste any soap when you get to work."

I said simply, "Yes Sir" and gently turned Mr. Rawlings' body around so the water jet from the shower head was cascading down his back. I spread his ass cheeks and let the water fall down between the ass crack, washing away any soap still covering his skin.

"Okay boy, get down on your knees and show me what a good rimmer you are. Get that tongue right up in there cocksucker. You're gonna make my dick nice and hard so you can suck all that jizz out." Mr. Rawlings said this while turning to face the shower head again so the water would cascade down his front while I gave him a rim job.

My thought bubble was, am I really going to do this? Lick this man's asshole?

Here goes nothing. I dropped to my knees on the tile floor, took an ass cheek in each hand, spread them, and then dove in.

I used my tongue to circle around his asshole, feeling my way carefully and listening to any signals his body gave me. His ass was hard and muscular, and when I put the tip of my tongue on his hole, I felt some resistance. I pushed my tongue harder, and the little opening gave way ever so slightly. Maybe it was the shower and the scrubbing I gave him, but his ass tasted like...skin. There was a uniquely male scent around the hole, but it wasn't unpleasant. His skin was smooth and almost hairless, and I got to work more enthusiastically, lapping up and down his ass crack, probing the hole with my tongue, and in general making myself into a whorish ass-licker.

After a few minutes of my inexperienced tongue lapping up and down his ass crack, Mr. turned his head and said, "That's it boy. Now I'm going to reach behind and spread my cheeks. When I do that I want you to move your hands between my legs and start stroking my cock and fondling my balls. Keep your tongue working though, don't let up."

Mr. Rawlings leaned forward a bit, and using his hands spread his ass cheeks nice and wide. I got a very intimate view of his anus, including the faintly rose colored inside of the hole. His huge dark brown balls hung down like a pendulum. I reached between his legs with my right hand and wrapped my fingers around his cock—now hard as steel—and with my left had started playing with his ball sack.

Then, using my tongue, I got back to work licking around the hole and up and down his ass crack. I started stroking his cock slowly, up and down. I could feel my hand travel up and down the eight or nine inches of his big cock. There was still some soap on his cock and it made my motion slick and slippery. He moaned and squirmed with delight. I think the combination of stimulating his cock, balls, and asshole all at the same time sent shivers down his spine.

"That's it boy. Work that cock. Eat that asshole. Play with those balls. You're working up a nice big load to eat."

I found that my cock was throbbing with lust and I couldn't see it but I knew I was oozing pre-cum as I focused all my energy on licking that black asshole. Stroking that big black cock and playing with that huge ball sack. For a man in his 60s, Mr. Rawlings sure had stamina.

He kept encouraging me as I edged him toward paradise. "Keep up that tongue work cocksucker. I've got a big reward for you! Keep eating that ass, boy!"

Then his body tensed and I knew he was close. "Okay boy, get ready for it!"

Mr. Rawlings turned around so his cock was directly in front of my face. I took my hand off his cock and balls and he started to stroke his shaft. After less than a minute, he picked up the pace, furiously stroking his cock for what we both knew would be an explosive orgasm.

"Open up your jizz hole cocksucker, it's feeding time!"

Stroke...stroke...stroke.

"Here we go, baby, catch the juice!"

Stroke...stroke...stroke.

"Ahhh!!! It's coming...get it in your mouth!"

My eyes grew wide as I saw the big piss slit on the head of Mr. Rawlings' cock open up and a torrent of semen blasted out the end of his cock. I was desperate to catch as much of his cum as I could. I opened my mouth as wide as I possibly could and felt glob after glob of white hot jizz invade my waiting mouth.

"That's it boy, catch that nut. Don't let any go to waste."

I stayed there on my knees, mesmerized by the amount of cum this man was able to produce. I was in my own cocksucker paradise, scooping up the jizz like a Pelican scooping up fish.

"Ahh...ahhh...oh that's nice!" He moaned one final time, then the jizz firehose sputtered and slowed to a trickle. I could tell Mr. Rawlings was spent as the last few drops of semen oozed out of his cock. He pressed the cockhead to my lips and I sucked off the last few drops.

"Let me see it boy."

I tilted my head back and opened up for him.

"You want to swallow my seed boy?"

I couldn't talk with that much cum in my mouth so I gently nodded my head up and down, careful not to spill anything.

"Okay, swallow it."

I downed the hash. He had practically filled up my mouth with the contents of his balls. The taste was like egg whites that hadn't been cooked quite long enough. In my highly sexualized state, though, his sperm tasted like the creamy part of Crème brûlée. I could actually feel the mass of sticky sperm ooze down my esophagus and into my belly. For the first time since I started sucking cock, I felt like I had mastered the art of swallowing and I liked it. It was sweet and sour at the same time, unlike anything I had ever eaten.

Was I becoming a cum whore?

I looked up at Mr. Rawlings in earnest. "Thank you Mr. Rawlings for letting me play with your beautiful black cock and giving me the reward of eating your semen. It was delicious."

He smiled down at me. "You're more than welcome cocksucker. I've got one more treat for you though. Just stay there on your knees."

I looked up at him innocently as he smiled down on me, not knowing what he meant by that. He held his now deflated cock in his right hand and kept the dick pointed at my face.

And then it dawned on me.

Oh my god, is he going to do what I think he's going to do?

"I like to mark my bitches after I've shot my jizz down their throats. You can close your eyes if you want to."

I closed my eyes just as the blast of piss hit my face. It felt hot and smelled faintly of ammonia. I couldn't see what he was doing with my eyes closed, but I could feel the stream moving up and down my face and chest. His stream was powerful and he seemed to piss for several minutes. He was also careful about covering what seemed like every square inch of my upper body and face with his pungent urine.

He sighed with relief and the flow slowed to a trickle, then stopped.

"Now you're my little white cocksucker. You can rinse off if you want to. I don't want you scaring the neighbors smelling like my piss!" He chuckled at his little joke.

12