Please! I'll Suck Your Cock! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Rawlings then got out of the shower and started to towel himself dry. I remained on my knees as the hot water cascaded down my face and body, washing away the yellow piss he had marked me with.

As I kneeled in the shower, I couldn't help myself--my cock was still rigid and I needed release. I reached down and grabbed my cock and frantically started stroking it until I erupted with the most intense orgasm I'd had in a while. I think the reality of what had happened to me that morning with Mr. Carver and Mr. Rawlings had kept my sexual need so elevated that my cock was able to shoot in under a minute of jerking off. I sighed as I watched my blobs of white semen slowly make their way down the shower drain.

I let the warm water cascade down on my kneeling body and felt as relaxed as if I were floating in a warm tropical pond. The hot water washed off all the piss and any remaining cum on the tip of my cock. Once I was clean again, I got up, turned off the water and dried myself off, then got dressed. When I walked from the bathroom into the main area of the apartment, Mr. Rawlings was in his kitchen fixing some coffee for himself.

"You sure are learning fast, cocksucker. Tell Mr. Carver I say 'hi' the next time you see him and thank him for giving me the opportunity to help you out during your time of financial need."

"I will Mr. Rawlings. Uh...bye," I added awkwardly. What do you say to a guy whose asshole you just tongued, whose cum you just swallowed, and who just pissed all over your face?

I couldn't imagine at that moment how my life could have gotten any stranger. Part of me accepted the fact that I was now a suck whore, a mouth bitch, taking strange men's cocks in my throat and finding satisfaction in swallowing their jism. But where would all this lead?

I would soon find out the next part of my new journey as some new characters were about to enter my little cocksucking drama.

Mr. Carver introduces me to more of my 'Creditors'

I hustled back to my apartment, eager to get back to work looking for a job. I made a sandwich for myself, grabbed a Gatorade from the fridge, and plunked myself down on the couch with my laptop in front of me on the coffee table.

I skimmed through Yelp to see what was open. Shit, I thought to myself, looks like many of the restaurants are shutting down now, at least for the time being.

It was true. Because of the Pandemic, many public places like restaurants had been ordered to close until they figured out a way to seat people at tables again.

I figured there had to be some other companies that were still hiring in the Valley. Could I ask Mr. Carver? Maybe he knew someone that was hiring. I'll ask him the next time he needs me to suck his cock, I thought to myself.

Buzz...buzz...

Damn! I know who this is.

It was a text from Mr. Carver.

"Hope you're not too busy right now cocksucker. Meet me at the door to Apartment C-32. I've got some more 'creditors' you'll need to meet."

I took a deep breath and exhaled softly.

At this rate I'm never going to be able to find a job. How many people did Mr. Carver find to help pay my rent? How many cocks do I have to suck to get out of my debt to them?

I checked my watch. It was almost noon.

This day just kept getting better and better.

I hoofed it over to 'C' Building and went up the stairs to the third floor. When I got there, I could see Mr. Carver standing outside the door to Apartment C-32. He looked all business as I strolled up to him.

He said in his deep baritone voice, "I've got two more men you need to meet who live in this apartment—the Haywood brothers, Isaiah and Marcelo. They were also very generous in contributing to your rent fund when I told them about your situation. You'll be expected to help 'repay' them this month as well. I told them you'd be stopping by to 'thank' them this afternoon so I want you to show them the same respect you've been showing Mr. Rawlings and me. Am I clear?"

"Um yes Mr. Carver," I said sheepishly. I had a lump in my throat as he sounded so ominous. What would I have to do to 'thank' these two men?

"Good boy." Mr. Carver brought his big hand up to the door and knocked.

A muscular, 30-something Black guy opened the door and gave me a hard look. He was wearing a sleeveless workout shirt and large Basketball style shorts. He looked into Mr. Carver's eyes.

"Is this the cocksucker bitch whose rent we helped pay this month?"

Mr. Carver said, "the very same. He's here to 'thank' you Isaiah. Isn't that right, cocksucker?"

"Yes, Sir, I'm here to show you how grateful I am that I didn't get evicted from my apartment."

The man grinned. He turned and said to someone behind him. "He's here Marcello. Where do you want to start?"

The unseen voice answered, "Bring him into the living room. I want to check him out first."

Isaiah grabbed the upper part of my left arm and said, "Come on in bitch. We got some nice dicks for you to suck."

He led me into the apartment and in the living room, the man he had been talking to—his younger brother Marcelo—was sitting on a big leather couch watching porn on their flat screen TV. Marcelo looked to be a few years younger than his brother. He had on a loose tank top and some sweat pants. His hair was longer and more unkempt than his brother's. Like his brother, he was a good looking man.

Mr. Carver said, "I'll leave him to you boys then. Text me when you're finished with him."

I heard Mr. Carver walk away down the hall towards the staircase. I felt utterly alone.

I get Spit-Roasted by the Haywood Brothers

Isaiah closed the door, turned to me and said, "Strip off your clothes bitch."

I took off my shirt, shorts, and sandals and then stood there totally nude in front of the two strangers.

"That's some pretty pink lips you got, bitch. Think you can get them around our cocks?" asked Isaiah.

Marcelo said, "Turn him around and bend him over. I want to see his little boy pussy."

Isaiah took my shoulders and spun me so I was facing away from Marcelo and pushed my upper body down so I was bending over.

"Spread those cheeks cock bitch. Let's see that hole."

I reached behind, grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them. Isaiah came around behind me to get a closer look while his brother Marcelo said, "I don't know if I'll be able to fit my big cock in there. What do you think brother?"

Isaiah answered, "Your dick ain't the problem brother, my dick is the one that's too big."

That got a laugh out of both men and Marcelo said "I guess we'll just have to find out. Let's start with his mouth though."

"Good idea brother." He looked me in the eye, "Get on your knees bitch. You about to get double stuffed with Haywood cock."

I kneeled down on the thick shag carpet and watched as the two men started to take off their clothes. I could see both of them had a big bulge in their crotches and was sexually excited but a little scared at the same time.

They peeled off their underwear—both had on black Under Armor sport briefs, and their cocks sprang up to half mast. And what magnificent cocks they were! My mouth literally started watering at the size and girth of their penises.

"Ooh I think he likes what he sees, Marcelo," said Isaiah.

"Wait till he feels these pythons down his throat brother!" replied Marcelo.

The men advance until they were just in front of me, their eight or nine inch cocks proudly pointed towards my face.

"You ready for this boy?" said Isaiah as he looked down at me.

"Y..yes Sir," I replied with real fear. I was about to be strangled by cock, I thought.

"Sir? Ooh I like this bitch," said Marcelo, who seemed to be the slightly more eager of the two.

He looked down at me and said simply, "Open."

I opened my mouth.

He squared himself directly in front of me, reached behind my head with one hand, and guided my mouth over the cock, pushing it none too gently into the entrance to my throat.

I gagged.

"Gluk...gluk...gluk..." Marcello slowly pumped his hips and held my head as that big cock of his had its way with my tight little white throat.

My hands went instinctively up to his thighs to try to take some of the pressure off my head as he thrust into my mouth.

"No hands bitch. This is a mouth fuck and you need to keep your hands behind your back."

I dropped my hands from Marcelo's thighs and put them behind my back. In an instant, I felt a sharp 'click' as Isaiah had gotten behind me and clicked what I guessed was the first clasp from a set of handcuffs on my right wrist. He quickly locked the second clasp on my left wrist. I was now truly at their disposal.

Marcelo smiled down at me. "That's better now, isn't it cocksucker? No pesky pushing back when we throat fuck you."

The two brothers laughed at that.

I looked up into his eyes with fear as he manipulated that huge dick in and out of my mouth and throat.

"Here we go, baby, take that black snake all the way down the hatch."

He firmly pushed his cock into the entrance to my throat, then kept advancing the meat tube until I was choking. He held it there for about 10 seconds, then grabbing a fistful of my blonde hair, pulled my head off the cock.

"Unnnhhhh!!" I sucked in a huge lungful of air once his cock was freed from my airway.

Both men laughed.

"Don't worry cocksucker, we ain't gonna kill you. We'll let you breathe from time to time!"

"Okay, down the hatch again!"

He worked methodically and vigorously, pumping my mouth and throat with that relentless cock of his for several minutes.

"My turn," said Isaiah.

Marcelo pulled his penis out of my mouth and Isaiah stepped up to bat.

"Okay cocksucker. Time to gag on cock again!"

The men used my mouth like this for what seemed like an hour—but I lost track of time so I couldn't say how long I was there, handcuffed and on my knees as they took turns fucking my mouth and throat.

My throat became numb and I got used to the sensation of not being able to breathe for 30 seconds or more at a time, then being thankful as one of them withdrew their cock from my throat so I could suck in some air.

After I don't know how long, the relentless throat fucking came to an end.

"Okay we got him warmed up. Let's get him on the bed so we can use both holes at the same time," announced Isaiah.

They helped me get off my knees and led me into one of their two bedrooms. On top of a king-sized bed in the room they took me to I saw a large black triangular shaped cushion in the middle of the bed. It was wedge-shaped and it looked like something used for yoga, but I couldn't figure out what is was for.

"Up" said Marcelo.

I stepped carefully up on the bed, bending my leg so one knee was carrying my weight, my hands still cuffed behind my back, then I brought my other leg up and put my weight on both knees as I inched forward towards the cushion.

Once my knees were almost touching the wide side of the pillow wedge, Marcello pushed my upper body down so my torso and head were laying on the down slope of the pillow 'wedge' while my ass and legs were up and wide open for their use. Now I knew what this pillow was for.

Marcello positioned himself on the lower side of the wedge, near my head. He made himself comfortable and spread his legs so the bottom of the pillow was supporting his ass and thighs, and his cock was about an inch from my mouth.

Isaiah climbed up behind me and moved his body so the head of his cock was just barely touching my virgin asshole. He used his thighs to widen my legs, opening me up even more for what they were going to do to me.

Oh my god, I don't think I can do this, I thought.

"Now we going to make you our bitch. You ever been spit-roasted before, cocksucker?" Isaiah ask, with what sounded like glee in his voice.

"No Sir, I've never even been fucked in the ass before," I replied feebly.

"Well you are lucky then son, because the Haywood brothers' cocks are so big they are likely to touch cockheads somewhere in the middle once we both get inside you. How does that sound?"

All I could muster was, "Please go slow, my ass is not used to this."

"Don't worry boy, we'll take it slow since you are an ass virgin. In time though, you'll be begging us to thrust our cocks up that tight little white ass of yours and you'll want to strap your mouth to our cocks all the time so you can suck down all that protein!"

The two brothers laughed.

"Okay baby, here we go! Give it to him Marcelo!" said Isaiah with gusto.

The two cocks were pushed steadily into my two holes—mouth and ass—at exactly the same time. I screamed with pain as Isaiah's cock worked its way slowly into my ass. My scream was muffled, though as Marcelo was slowly inching his big cock into my mouth and throat. I felt trapped like an insect pinned on a felt display board. I couldn't move, my hands were cuffed behind my back. My head was held in a vice grip while Marcelo pushed his long black cock into my throat. At the same time Isaiah gripped my hips as he eased his cock up my ass. Both cocks seemed to take forever to get their lengths inside my body. But after about a minute, the two cocks were in up to their pubes. I was well and truly spit roasted.

I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe. All I felt was pain and fear. Pain at the huge cock invading my asshole and fear that the cock down my throat wouldn't allow me to breathe.

And then, salvation! The two men moved their dicks out of my holes. I could breathe! My ass didn't hurt!

It wasn't to last however, as the big black tube steaks worked their way back in my helpless holes—mouth and ass.

I lost track of time I was so much in the moment of being ravaged by the two cocks. All of a sudden they withdrew their cocks and quickly scrambled to switch places. Isaiah's cock was now in front of my mouth while Marcelo had lined himself up behind me, the head of his cock brushing my thoroughly stretched asshole.

Isaiah grabbed my head with one of his hands. "Open, bitch. Time to taste your own ass."

And as quickly as he said it, his long black cock, now tasting of my own asshole, was pressing into the entrance to my throat. Marcelo meanwhile was working his equally big black cock into my ass and up my large intestine.

We must have switched places a half a dozen times that night, the brothers never failing to delight in the fact that they were making me taste my own insides. I got used to the taste of my own ass though as the two men got closer to climaxing.

I was exhausted when they both announced they were about to cum. I can't even remember which brother was in which of my holes—it's now just a blur—but I do remember the feeling of one of them grabbing my hips and pushing their cock all the way up my ass as they started to shoot their semen inside of me. I felt the heat of the warm jizz as it spurted out into my insides. I screamed again with the cock all the way inside me but my scream was muzzled again by the cock in my throat. As one brother was coming inside my ass, the other brother's cock—maybe it was Marcelo's?—started spattering the insides of my mouth with at least a cupful of semen. I choked, I gargled, I gagged.

The stream of jism was relentless from both ends.

Through the pain of the cock shooting jizz up my ass and the one unloading in my mouth, I somehow managed to get through what was probably a half-minute of intense sensations while they orgasmed.

Then everything settled down.

The two men sighed as they removed their cocks from my two orifices. I lay there, bent over that sex pillow, my ass up and head down, and could have gone to sleep I was so exhausted. The three of us were covered with sweat.

Isaiah patted me on the head and said, "You did good cocksucker. I think we'll be able to work out the debt you owe us over the next few weeks. You haven't met our other brother, Tyrone yet though. I'm sure he's got some more good ideas on how to pay that rent money back!"

Marcelo and Isaiah burst into spasms of laughter.

After they settled down, one of the two men unlocked my handcuffs, helped me get off the bed and back into the living room where I gathered my clothes and got dressed. I was still in a bit of a daze as they said I was free to go.

I raised my hand in a feeble gesture of "good night" walked out the door and worked my way back to my apartment.

I went through my door, straight to my bed and collapsed, falling into a deep, cock whore slumber.

What the next day would bring, I had no fucking idea.

To be continued...

12