Please Let Me Serve You Pt. 06

Story Info
Emily, John and Becky go to her villa.
7.7k words
4.77
12.8k
5

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers

We were awoken by a car honk.

"Who might that be?" mistress said.

I stared at her. She was like a princess. Straight out of bed and still gorgeous. Her hair was slightly messy, but as beautiful as the autumn forest, which was barely touched by the winter snow of her pale skin. Noticing me she said with a smile:

"Oh, stop lusting over me and get yourself together."

We went outside and saw miss Becky sitting on one of the chairs on the table. She smiled at us and then mistress went to her first and spoke:

"Oh! Becky, nice to see you as always. Would you like some tea or coffee?"

"Same goes for me and I would like coffee. Thank you!"

Mistress looked at me and said:

"Well, slave, go and make us some coffee. And don't make us wait too long. Make yourself what you want as well."

"Of course, my mistress. Please excuse me, lovely goddesses."

Giving them a bow, I went inside to make us all coffee.

"So, Becky, how are you?" Emily spoke.

"Very good love. And I see I don't need to ask how you are doing. You're practically glowing. Did the kid work his charm on you." she said and let out a little laugh.

"Oh, shut up!" there was a pause and Emily added: "Well, maybe a little."

"Well, this kid is times better than that phony idiot. By the way, I heard they have released him a few weeks back."

"I know, but can we not talk about that?"

"Of course love, I'm sorry I didn't want to bring you any bad memories. I was just concerned that he might have tried to contact you. You know he is not right in the head."

"It's ok I know, but I can't just pretend like nothing happened. Also, he has a restraining order and is not allowed anywhere near me."

"That is true maybe I am overreacting. On the bright side, all this has lead you to this unrefined diamond." Becky smiled.

"Yeah, you're right. I don't want him to know about it, so don't mention it in front of him."

"Of course love, let's change the theme now."

Coming back with the coffee, I put the three cups on the table, and went back inside to get the sugar and milk. After I brought everything, I went to sit at mistress's side.

"No!" she stopped me. "Get on your knees on the floor I want to pet you."

"If you wish it, it shall be done."

I got down on my knees next to her and she started running her finger over my hair, petting me, and turned towards miss Becky.

Rebbecca spoke:

"So, I want to invite you to my villa, it's a few miles away and is near a lake. It is rather lovely there. I have already gotten everything needed I just need you to agree to come."

"Sure, why not? Let's do that. I would like a change of scenery. What about you pet? Would you like to come with us?" mistress said.

"If you wish me to, I would love to come, because I wouldn't be able to serve you directly if I wasn't there. " I said.

"Well, nicely said pet. I already know you place me on pedestal, but it is always good to hear it."

She gave me a smile, and my heart skipped a beat.

When we had finished our coffee, Rebbecca said that we should meet here in an hour or an hour and a half.

We agreed, and mistress sent me home to pack my stuff. When I got home, I put some clothes in a duffle bag and on my way back I called mom telling her I was going away with mistress for a few days. Well, of course I couldn't say mistress, so I said that I was going with Emily and Rebbecca to her villa for a few days. I asked if she would be fine on her own and if she needed me to get something done or bought. She said she was fine, and I didn't need to worry about her. I went to my room and got some clothes from the wardrobe, threw them in a duffle bag and then went on my way.

When I got in front of the gate, there was another car. A blue Mitsubishi Evo 10, I saw mistress and miss Becky arguing with some blonde dude in a black costume. He wasn't buffed up, but he wasn't that skinny either. I hurried towards them, dropping my duffle bag on the floor, concerned that something may have happened to mistress and miss Becky. Getting closer, I could now hear them.

"You thought you can get away from me?" the man said in a loud voice.

Becky spoke saying:

"You idiot how dare you show your face, don't even think of getting close to her."

"Leave us alone, Rebbecca. This doesn't concern you."

Mistress spoke in a calm tone:

"Steve, you are not wanted here, you are also forbidden from getting near me. Leave before I call the cops."

"Are you threatening me?" he retorted in a hoarse voice.

He then lifted his right arm and clenched his fist. I knew what was coming. Running towards them, I got there just intime and grabbed him by his biceps. He then stopped turned around me and said:

"Who do you think you are, you stupid kid? Do you have a death wish?"

It wasn't my first fight. So I can't say I was surprised when he threw his hand and me and I dodged backwards, so that he missed his hit.

"Leave him alone!" mistress said. And tried to go at him, but Becky pulled her back.

He swung at me; I moved my body a little to the right, making him miss and taking the opportunity I landed a hit. I then punched him a second time in the right cheek and he fell to the ground. He got up and charged at me like a wild boar while trying to throw a punch at me. I deflected his punch with the palm of my left hand and lead it sideways, while moving slightly to the right with my body. He fell to the ground again.

"Oh! you're going to pay about that!" he said, seemingly angry, and then pulled a knife on me. He went for the lower part of my abdomen and tried to stab me in the gut, but I grabbed him by the wrist, stopping him a few inches from it. Pulling his hand towards my left side, I lead it behind me and hit him in the face with the elbow of my right hand. He dropped the knife and made a few steps backwards, lightly stunned from the hit I had landed. Then when he regained his balance, he charged again, screaming and cursing. I thought he let his emotions get the best of him, which was an idiotic thing one could do. It made him predictable. He threw his fist at me; I parried it with my palm yet again and punched him with all my might in the face again. He then fell flat to the ground and didn't get up. I hurried and turned around to check on mistress and miss Becky. I was so concerned and it showed on my face, so I spoke before even realising it:

"Mistress, Miss Becky, are you ok?" I was so scared that something might have happened to them. What if I was late? What if he had done something to them? But, miss Becky spoke and alleviated my concerns.

"We're fine, pet. And good job you're quite the fighter."

Mistress just stood there silently.

I was so scared for both of them. But I was also wondering. Could this be the person who hurt my mistress? But now wasn't the time for such stuff. It was time to reassure them that everything will be fine. To fix the cracks in the wall, he may have left. Before even realising it I hugged mistress and said:

"Everything will be fine, mistress. I won't ever let anyone hurt you." I pulled her even closer.

We just stood like that for a few seconds until she spoke:

"I know John. I'm fine now. You can let go now."

I didn't want to let her go. I was scared that something might happen to her. So pulled in by my thought, I didn't even notice I was still holding her in my arms until she spoke again and snapped me from the trance I was in:

"I appreciate your concern, John, but let go. You're crashing me." she said through a little laugh at the end of the sentence.

I immediately let her go and looked her in the eyes.

"I'm alright. Don't worry." she said and then looked at him. There was nothing in her eyes. It was like she looked at a speck of dust. Like she didn't even consider him as anything. Then miss Becky spoke:

"I have called the cops. They are on their way. No need to worry."

"Good. Thank you!" I said and went to grab some rope while not letting them out of my eyesight. I came back within seconds and tied the unconscious man with his arms behind his back and his legs by his knees and ankles.

Then went back to mistress and said:

"May I bring you something, mistress?"

"No, I am fine." she looked at me and smiled, but I saw the concern on her face. She continued saying. "Also, I am the one who should ask you, since this is kind of my fault. Are you alright, John?"

She was thinking of me, even though she was the one who looked like she had seen a ghost. It almost brought me to tears. Her concern for me was bigger than that for herself. Of course, it was the same way for me. I spoke fast, wanting to assure her I was fine and also I was going to be there for her.

"I am totally fine, mistress. I appreciate your concern, but don't beat yourself over it. It isn't your fault in the slightest. I would have done so again and again and would not hastate to do it a million more times. You are very important to me and I would never let any harm fall upon you. Even if the entire world is against you, I will always be on your side."

"You're as charming as always, even in a situation like that. Thank you, John."

Miss Becky came and told us she had called the cops and that they would be here shortly and then said:

"Now we really need the change in scenery. Am I right?"

"Yeah." we both said almost at the same time and then laughed.

After a few minutes, the cops came. There was also an ambulance. The doctors wanted to check me, but I insisted they check up on mistress and miss Becky first. Once the doctors had examined them they went back to me, but apart from a minor bruise or two there was nothing serious. In the meantime, the police took the man into custody and assured us we won't be seeing him for a long time, because he had violated his restraining order. After the cops took him away, we went with them so we could testify against him. This took more time than I thought it would, but after a few hours we were heading back. Miss Becky spoke, breaking the silence:

"Well, how about we head on our trip if we went on our way within the next hour can be there by 8 P.M. Also, changing the scenery after what happened would be for the best. Won't it pet?"

I knew she was prodding me to help her so we could make mistress forget about what had happened. And what better way than to go to some place away from the scene. So of course I agreed with her saying:

"Yes, that is true." then I turned to mistress, got to my knees, grabbed her hand gently and kissed it. Then looking at her eyes I continued, "Mistress shall we go?"

"Fine, let's go my brave knight." she said and smiled at me.

They went in the car, while I took our luggage, put it in the trunk. Then, making sure everything was locked, I went and sat in the back seat of the car next to her. She put her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes. Miss Becky was at the front and started the engine. Within a minute, we were headed towards her villa.

The drive was silent for quite some time until mistress spoke:

"Perhaps, I owe you an explanation, John."

"I would listen only if you want me to. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I would wait until you are ready and feel like it."

"How sweet, but I will tell you. No point in delaying it. And it's not like this is some big secret. I just want you to know that I don't care in the slightest about him and he is nothing but a nuisance to me."

"Mistress, you are so kind. You're making my worries go away, when it should be the other way around. Thank you." I smiled and kissed her hand.

"Oh, you're just the best. Now, long story short. We met at college, then we made a successful firm together. At first it was all about networking, then we expanded it to device security as well and before we knew it, our company was dealing with all sorts of tech stuff. There were some sparks between us. But after we started living together, he changed. He got more angry, and he always blamed his problems on me."

"Not very manly if you ask me. Blaming it on someone else, that's a coward's move. A person who want's to be true to himself would admit his mistakes and learn from them." I said.

"That is true. Ain't you a smart one. So, he got more abusive, both in bed and in our normal life. I waited for him to get his act together, but he didn't do it. And then I decided he wasn't worth it and left him. Which as you can see wasn't to his liking. But, then again, I don't care. This is all behind me. I am a..." she looked at me for a moment and said. "goddess now. Even if I am a little shaken as much as I hate to admit it." she looked at me and tried to put on a brief smile, which I knew was forceful.

I lowered myself down, and I placed a long and passionate kiss on her thigh. Then spoke with my head lowered:

"You are indeed, and I am your humble pet, slave or whatever you need me to be. I will do my best to never let you down. If you need something done, I will do it. If you want to speak to someone, I will listen. If you want to throw your pent up frustration at something, I will take it. No matter what you want, as long as it brings you pleasure, whether physical or mental, I shall do it without a question."

"You're making me so hot and wet with that silver tongue of yours. I want to mess you up in so many ways."

"Please do mistress. As long as you're happy."

Then Becky finally spoke.

"So many sparks in here. You're going to set the car on fire. I have two fire extinguishers, but I don't think they will be enough."

"Oh shut it, Becky." mistress said and then all of us laughed.

The rest of the trip was filled with laughter and jokes. We got some food from a drive by and continued our journey. Mistress lay her head on my shoulder. And after a few minutes she was asleep. Miss Becky just smiled at me and I smiled right back at her. We both knew what each smile meant. Hers meant she approves how much I care for mistress. And my smile meant that I do indeed. Mistress slept softly. Her soft, warm breath sent shivers through my entire body. My arm was around her in a strong but gentle embrace. I wanted to stay like that forever, locked in this moment. A few hours later we were in some mountains. And driving by narrow dark asphalt road with apple trees on both sides. I saw the house. It was medium size made of wood it was all brown and had two floors. On the right there was a lake. The house was surrounded with green grass except for the asphalt driveway connecting to the road and expanding in a vast circle in front of the house. In the middle of the circle, there were flowers. Someone either cared for the house or lived there. Even if miss Becky was going every Saturday and Sunday, it would still not look that good. Then when we parked, an old man came out of the house. He looked like he was sixty ish. Miss Becky got out of the car and he came to greet us. Seeing how mistress was asleep he spoke silently:

"Greetings, everyone!" he said and smiled.

"Greetings, Mr. Robin" miss Becky smiled back at him.

"Greetings, sir." I said.

He saw mistress was asleep, looked at me and said:

"The bedroom is on the second floor, right in front of the staircase. I have already put fresh sheets."

"Thank you, sir." I said and went to put miss in the bed upstairs.

I got there, found the bedroom and laid her on the king-size bed. Then I took her shoes off and covered her with a blanket. She snuggled in it, and I smiled with joy. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. I stayed there for a couple of minutes to make sure she was sleeping tightly. Then I went down and saw miss Becky chatting with Mr. Robin. She looked at me and said:

"How is she?"

"She's sleeping." I replied.

"Good, she needs her rest."

"Yeah, you're right."

Becky then turned towards Mr. Robin and said:

"Would you like to join us for dinner later tonight? Let's say at around 9:30? Since, I would need some time to prepare dinner. "

"How about tomorrow I won't be able now."

"Of course. It is not a problem."

He then started heading out and said:

"See you tomorrow then. I'll have to go home to feed the animals."

"See you tomorrow, Mr. Robin."

"Yeah, bye Becky and..." there was pause.

"John sir."

"Cool kiddo. You can drop the sir now. Call me Robin. Ok?"

"Of course, Robin."

"I'll see you tomorrow then." he said and went on his way.

We sent him off and when we went inside; I bowed to miss Becky said:

"I'll go bring the luggage from the car. May I do something for you, miss Becky."

"No, it's ok. Do that and go be by her side."

"Of course."

Without another word, I went to the car and brought all the luggage in. I took miss Becky's things to her room. And then taking mistress and mines stuff, I went back to her. I entered the room silently, trying not to wake her up. Then put her and mine luggage in one side of the bedroom. I went up to her on the right side of the bed and knelt next to it. I would not leave her side. Not for a minute. Especially now. She moved her palm and frowned a bit in her sleep. I immediately grabbed her hand in mine. Her face then softened, and she continued sleeping peacefully. I just held her hand and stood by her side. It's amazing how something so simple can make you feel fulfilled when you're in love. There were no more questions in my head I knew I loved her. I was just looking at her beautiful face. Not noticing how time went on. She was like a sleeping angel. So, beautiful. Her soft breath, her relaxed face, the rhythm of her breathing. Every little detail showed me she was now feeling better. I didn't even notice how time went by. Until she woke up in the middle of the night, looked at me and said:

"It's good that you are here, John." she said, giving me a light smile.

"Of course, mistress. I'll always be by your side." I said and smiled back at her.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"It's 2 A.M mistress. Would you like something to eat."

"No, but you would. Wouldn't you?"

I knew what she meant.

"Always mistress. I crave your taste more than anything." I smiled at her.

"You know what I require, right?"

I knew well enough, so I got to my knees and started begging her.

"Please, mistress. Please allow your slave to worship your divine pussy. I can't live without it."

She looked at me with a gentle, brief smile and said:

"Well, seeing as how you can't live without it. I will grant you the privilege of doing so. I don't want you being away from me for even a minute. Maybe I should just tie you on a leash to my foot, so that when I move you follow close by on all fours. Wouldn't you like that? "

"Oh mistress, I would. Please do so. Please, I beg you!"

"Well, I don't think your mother will like that. Also, there are other people in this world. I doubt they would look at us with joy. But, we may do that in a forest or somewhere more secluded."

"Yes, mistress. Thank you so much."

"Ok! Now start eating me. I will not give you a time limit this time. But I will punish you regardless of your performance. Just so I can entertain myself. What do you think about that?"

"Oh, I would love that more than anything mistress. Please do so. Please use me for your pleasure. Anything you want, I will do. I love every moment with you. Doing the tasks you assign me, bringing you pleasure, even the moments when you hurt me."

"Seeing as how much you love and want it. How can I decline? Now start pleasuring me. When I have had enough, I will tell you and you will then go ask Becky if she has a crop."

"Yes, my goddess. Your word is absolute to me." I said, eager to serve her.

"I know. And I enjoy every minute of your servitude."

I licked her gently at first and gradually went faster. She tasted amazing. Like everything I ever wanted. Her juices were like a lifeline that kept me alive. I just couldn't get enough of them. When she started moaning slightly, I gently inserted a finger inside her and started sliding it in and out in motion with my tongue. Her breathing got heavier, and she started letting out little moans. I then inserted another finger in and continued the same motion. When I snook a peak at her, I saw her biting her thumb with her eyes closed. It led me to believe that I wasn't doing as bad as I thought. Which was a good thing.

ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers
12