Please Let Me Serve You Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Yes, keep going pet. I'll tell you when to stop."

Her words assured my thoughts. I moved my fingers slightly faster. She gripped me tight by the hair and shoved me deeper into her. Her pull on my hair hurt a little, but that was no reason for me to stop, so I sucked and moved my fingers in and out again in motion with my tongue. After a while I started flicking it on the hood of her clit faster as I continued moving my fingers. Her moans were loud and frequent. I knew she was close. So close that she was going to explode in my mouth any second now. But, after a bit she pushed me away and said:

"That's enough I don't want to come yet. Go to Becky and ask her about the stuff."

"As you wish, goddess." I got up, bowed to her and went to ask Becky for a crop or something similar. I got there and saw her in the living room. She was reading a book.

Seeing how she wasn't asleep; I asked about it. She smiled and said:

"I see Emily is already feeling better. You seem to be her source of energy nowadays."

"I would want nothing more than to make her happy."

"Good! Come with me."

I went with her to her bedroom she opened a drawer and I saw it was full of all kinds of crops and bondage gear.

"Now I believe you will need..." and she started putting things in my arms.

She gave me a whip, a red mouth gag in the form of a ball that had holes for breathing on them, some red fluffy cuffs and a dark sleeping mask. She saw me stare in awe and said:

"The look on your face is priceless. I bought them since I wanted to liven up the lives of me and my husband. But, we don't use them much. So here you go. Bring them to your mistress so she can have some fun with you." she gave me a wicked smile and then I thanked her, giving her a small bow I left the room started going back up when I heard miss Becky say:

"John wait up!" she came after me and handed me a small box and said:

"Here Emily might want to use these."

I entered the room and laid the items on the bed next to her. She looked at them, then at me and smiled saying:

"I expected Becky to have some stuff like this, but that's almost the full set. Don't you think so? "

"I do, mistress. And I look forward to you using them on me for as long as you would like to. "

"I'm glad you enjoy it, as much as I do. But, then again, you don't have a choice, do you? "

"No, mistress." I said with a smile. "I know who is who in this relationship, and I wouldn't wish it being any other way. "

"Good!" she looked at everything and said:

"Well, seems like you're in for some sensory depravation. What do you think about it?"

"As long as it pleases you, mistress. I will be happy with it."

"That is nice, but tell me what you feel now. I want to hear how you're feeling about it. Then once you're all tied up, I will ask you again. Go on, speak!"

"Honestly, mistress, I am really looking forward to it. I want nothing more than to please you. Other than that, I love relinquishing control. But of course pleasing you is my primary goal, the other follows way behind."

"Good, I already know that. But it is nice hearing it again. Now let's get you set up so you can bring me even more pleasure, and amidst mine you can find yours. Now hurry and take your clothes off."

I took them off and put them folded in a pile next to the bed.

She put the sleeping eye mask over my eyes and tied my hands in front of me. Then she inserted the ball gag in my mouth and fastened it behind my head. She then traced a finger over my chest. I fidgeted and heard her laugh. I felt her hair on my shoulder, which made me think she leaned next to my ear. Feeling her breath confirmed my thought. I flinched a bit, because I was way too sensitive. Now that half of my senses were dulled up or completely off, the other were times greater.

"Lie on the bed." she grabbed me by the hands and pulled me to the bed. I laid on my back and waited. My member was so hard it felt like it was going to explode any second now.

"I seem to have forgotten to lock you up last time. Don't worry, I know you wouldn't dare touch yourself without my permission. But it still amuses me to keep you locked, so we are going to put you in a chastity again once we get back. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Mhm." I said through the gag hoping she understood me.

"I hope that means yes. But, even if it didn't you know by now that you have no choice in the matter."

"Mhm." I said again and eagerly awaited what was about to come.

My member was about to explode. I felt how she put a condom on me and then digged her fingers in my abs. I stayed, not daring to move, and felt how she traced her fingers back up the lines she had just put on me. She then clawed harder into me. This time, though, I screamed through the gag. The pleasure and pain seeped through my mind and I felt how a little of my pre-cum filled the condom. My member was twitching. But then she spoke and awoke me from my trance.

"Oh, look at those pretty marks I gave you. Don't you think you should thank me? I have made your body even prettier."

I muffled through the gag, thanking her repeatedly, but no words came out, only muffled noises.

"Well, if you don't like these, I'll put new ones on you. How about you sing me a song while I do that?"

She then ran her fingers again, gently tracing at my chest. Then she digged her nails hard into my flesh and went backwards like she was following the red lines and making them more prominent. She repeated the process again, and I screamed through the gag. She laughed, amused by my suffering. My chest was in pain and burned from the scrabble, but I loved it. It was another way of her marking me as hers. Which made me happy. She continued her assault on my body and I just stood and took it. When the pain was too great, I screamed, unable to suppress it.

"Oh yes, that is my favorite song. How did you guess, baby? Keep on singing now, don't let my comment stop you."

She did it again and again. Clawing in me and then tracing the marks with her fingers. I just stood there taking it and screaming from the pain. I couldn't move nor do I wanted to. She wanted me to stay there and take it, so that's what I would do. Restrained or not, it didn't matter. After a few minutes my chest and abs were burning with crimson red, or so I thought. My member was so hard and throbbed like crazy. It fidgeted for attention. A little bit of pre-cum had dribbled inside the condom.

"I'll ride you now. Don't you dare come without my permission? Is that understood?"

I nodded slowly in agreement. And instantly felt a slap on my cheek. What had I done wrong? I thought to myself, but more importantly, was she displeased? Hoping I didn't annoy her in any way, I gave her an apologetic look. And she immediately noticed and understood my concern.

"Don't worry, you have done nothing wrong."

Did she perhaps read my mind I thought? She then continued:

"I want to make you suffer for my pleasure, so don't overthink it. Just take it. Stay there and enjoy the sensations I am about to grant you. Whether its pain, pleasure or anything else."

She slowly inserted my member into her vagina and then clawed in my chest hard. I grunted the pleasure mixed with pain made my brain into mush. I wasn't able to think straight anymore. She started slowly at her own pace and gradually sped up. She was talking the whole time, so I did my best to listen to every word she had to say:

"Oh yes, baby. You're hopeless now. Totally at my mercy. Would you like to throw me on the bed and have your way with me? Do anything and I mean anything you wanted. Hold my hands tight so I can't escape, while you're pushing your amazing member inside me at your own pace. Grabbing my breasts hard and kissing me. Would you like that? Of course you would. But, you won't do it. Well, not unless I order you to. I can hit you, kick you, whip you and deny you as much as I want and you will still do your best to obey me. All of that just to please me."

She was grinding on me so hard I was about to come. But then she stopped moving.

"Oh, were you perhaps close? Did you want to come."

I nodded in agreement and muffled through the gag something that was supposed to be an apology.

"Oh, you know I can't understand what you're saying. But, I think you wanted to. Then again, even if you did you aren't the one who get's to decide are you?"

I muffled something that was mean as a "no". And she said:

"Good boy."

She then sped up and started moaning hard. She wasn't talking anymore; She was focused on her pleasure, and so was I. Her pleasure meant everything to me. Her movements became faster. She was grinding on me harder. She was so wet now that it felt like my member was going to drown. I wanted to come, but I wasn't allowed to, so I tried my best to keep myself from exploding into a blissful orgasm. My member was fidgeting and throbbing inside of her. We continued this motion for a while. She was so warm and welcoming it felt amazing. Her movements became uncontrolled, almost animalistic. Like her instincts took over.

"Scream with me while I come." she said in a growl and digged her nails into my chest again. I screamed through the pain.

And felt her muscles spasm. I almost followed with her, but knowing I didn't have permission, I tried to relax and breathe in an attempt not to come.

After a moment she came in a load moan, collapsing on my body with heavy breaths. Her muscles spasmed. She slid off me and I felt her breath lightly breezing on my chest.

I just stayed there, letting her relax. I wanted to come so badly, but I knew it wasn't up to me. And what mattered was her pleasure. Even if I wasn't allowed to come as long as she was happy I would be as well. When she caught her breath, she turned towards me and said:

"Baby, that was amazing." she took a deep breath. "I could do that again and again." She then rolled over to my right and laid her head on my chest. My member was twitching, begging for a little more attention. Just a slight touch. Anything to give it the tiny bit of stimulation it required.

She removed the eye mask, and I gazed upon her beauty.

"I'm going to take the gag off now. Don't you dare speak. Unless I ask you a question. Understood?"

I nodded, and she did so.

"Now, I know you really want to come. And you are on the edge. But, what if I edged you even further? I want you to try your best not to come while I play with your member. Do you understand, slave?"

"Yes, mistress. Your wish is my command." I said through my ragged breathing.

"Good, let's start then. Wait for my permission. If you come without it, I will ruin your orgasm. How does that make you feel?"

"Honestly mistress, I really want to come, but only if you allow me to. I would do my very best to please you and try to hold up to your expectations. Thank you for allowing me to stay by your side."

"Oh, you're very welcome. I like you next to me... on your knees."

I smiled, but instantly gritted my teeth when she started fast right from the start. After a few seconds, she slowed down, and I exhaled with a tremble in my breath.

"Don't tell me you're giving up already."

She immediately jerked me gently with little stimulation.

Through my shaking voice I tried to speak and said:

"No, miss, I can keep going, at least for a bit longer."

"What if I want it to be more than a bit?"

She sped up with a harder grip and I moaned slightly.

"Then it shall be more than a bit."

"I don't think your member agrees."

"Whether he agrees is not important. What matters is what you want and if you want me to hold out I will for as long as I can."

"Oh, how sweet. I hope you stay true to your word."

She was now going slower. I thought that at this pace I can last quite longer and tried to even my breath and think of her pleasure, not mine. That was what was important. She started going faster again, and I moaned. She then slapped me on the cheek lightly and kept going. Whenever I doze off or made a sound, she would either slap me on my cheek or claw her nails into me, causing just enough pain to bring me back from my trance. We kept going like that for fifteen or twenty more minutes; I am not sure. I don't even know how I held up. Maybe it was some miracle. Or maybe she just knew exactly when to stop. Either way, I was on the brink of orgasm. Every nerve in my body was screaming for a release. I tried tightening my muscles, hoping to ease the need, but that did little. I felt I almost came and, not wanting to disappoint her, I started to beg:

"Please mistress, I beg you allow me to come. I'm on the brink. Please. I'm so sorry. I want to keep going, for you that is, but I almost lost it a few times and I think next time I will totally come. Please let, me. Please. I don't want to disappoint you. Please, I'm begging you grant me your permission."

"Fine, then I am feeling generous now so I'll let you come, but wait a few more seconds!"

She ran a finger through her vagina and drowned it gently in her juices. She then traced it on my lips and said:

"Suck it like you pleasure depends on it, because it actually does." she then laughed sweetly.

Without another word, she sped up; I started sucking on her finger like my life was on the line. After a few seconds, my body tightened, I strengthen'd my jaw, because I thought I may bite her. And then she said:

"Cum, slave! Your mistress commands you. Do it now."

I came so hard I thought I was going to black out.

She slowed down and let me enjoy it.

"How was that?" she said in a gentle voice.

"Mistress, it was the best orgasm in my life."

She laid next to me and we just stood there silently. After, a few seconds I said:

"Mistress, you're just the best. Thank you for letting me stay by your side."

"I know. And of course I'll keep you by my side. Let's go take a shower now."

I went to follow her, but just when I got up on my feet. She slapped me on the balls and I fell to my knees. Instinctively I said:

"I'm sorry!" and bowed down.

"What are you sorry for?" she asked.

"I... I... I don't know, mistress. I apologies."

"Would you like me to tell you?" she said with a smile on her lips.

"Please, mistress, please do."

"You should have crawled on the floor next to me and you just stood up. Do you think you're at my level?"

I knew she was just looking for the smallest of reason to punish me. But then again, that brought us both pleasure, so of course I would play along.

"No mistress. Of course not. You are a goddess in the flesh and I am, but your humble servant. Please find it in your heart to forgive me. I'm so sorry."

She laughed sweetly and said:

"Relax, I'm just teasing you. Now why don't you carry me in your hands. If you can stand, that is?"

I got up, filled with vigor. And took her in my arms. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me on the lips. Our kiss was passionate, filled with love. It felt like time had stopped. I carried her to the shower and when we were there she adjusted the water then ordered me to get under it on my hands and knees, so she could use me as a chair.

When I got in the position, she wanted me to; I felt her weight on my back. The situation turned me on so much I immediately got hard again.

"Note that you're a chair now. And chairs don't talk."

I just nodded. She turned the water off. And started soaping her body. When she was done, she started soaping me. She paid extra care to my member, but of course not enough to make me come. I became hard again. She ran her fingers all over my body. I was panting. She got up from me and I let out a sad noise. She smiled, then wrapped her hand around my already hard member saying:

"Hump it slave."

I started humping it like a horny dog. She laughed and said:

"My, my! Seems like my doggy is still horny." she laughed again and said: "Bark for me, dog."

"Woof!" I said, trying my best to sound like a dog.

She pulled her hand away, and I humped the air a few times before I noticed her hand was gone.

"You're just like a dog." after a slight pause she added. "My personal dog. Then again, you did say that you will be whatever I want you to be as long as it pleased me."

"Woof!" I said in agreement. She soaped my hair. And then turned on the water and washed me off.

"Now would you like the honor of washing me, pet?"

"Woof!" I said as eagerly as I could.

She looked me in the eyes and said:

"Calm the flame in your eyes. You'll set the room on fire."

Pouring soap on a sponge I started soaping her entire body starting by her shoulders I went down her arms then got up again and stopped my hand just in front of her amazing breasts. I look her in the eyes, trying to confirm if I may touch her. She looked at me and said:

"Go ahead, my body isn't going to soap itself. Or do you want me to whip you before you continue?"

I shook my head and soaped her amazing breasts. They were soft, well formed. Her nipples were stiff. Lost in the moment, I didn't notice how much time I spent on her breasts until she told me to move down. I went to her perfect slim stomach and once I was done with it; I went behind her to soap her back. Soaping the soft skin on her back, I went further down. It was time to go lower on her. I was as turned on as ever, but I continued to run the sponge on her perfect body. I sopped her lower back and went down to her beautiful bottom. Unable to resist, I planted a kiss on her left buttock. Realising that I may have gone too far without her permission, I bowed my head to the ground and started apologising:

"I'm so sorry. My lips touched you without your permission goddess. Please forgive me. I wasn't thinking."

"Don't worry, slave." she said and turned, facing me. " I know I am way too irresistible for you. Who knows, maybe I'll punish you for that, but it won't be now. How about you kiss my feet? I might be willing to accept that as an apology."

I got down to the ground and started kissing her feet. I kissed all ten of her perfect toes, then continued back in the opposite direction. Until she said:

"That's enough slave. You have more parts of me you need to soap up."

I went down her thighs, soaping them thoroughly and gently and then her calves. Afterwards, I went between her toes with my fingers and soaped them as well.

When I was done, she washed herself first, then me from any foam that may be left on us and turned the water off. Going out of the shower she grabbed a towel and dried herself off then threw the towel at me and I did so too.

"I'll ride you like a horse to bed."

*Neigh* I tried to say, sounding like a horse and got on all fours.

She sat on my back with her soft bottom. It felt so good I could stay like that forever, but she slapped me on the butt and I started moving towards the bed. When we got there she sat on it and with a smile said:

"Now I'm in the mood for a long, gentle massage. Then we can sleep. So hurry up, horsey. I'm tired."

"Yes, mistress."

I got behind her and massaged her shoulders gently.

"Do it harder I'm not made of glass."

"As you wish, my goddess." saying so, I obliged and used a little more force.

"Good, that is better." she said and exhaled in a relaxed manner.

I massaged her shoulders and back for 20 minutes or so, and then she said:

"Let's get some sleep."

"Shall I bring you some clothes, my goddess?"

"No, need slave. I will have you under the blanket to warm me up."

We hugged under the soft blanket, and she pulled my face towards her perfect breasts. I snuggled in them and she smiled and petted my head. Seeing her closing her eyes and did so myself. I felt her soft breath, and it relaxed me even further. Before long, we were both asleep.


12