Please Let Me Serve You Pt. 07

Story Info
Emily and John continue their fun at Becky's villa.
8.8k words
4.65
9.7k
3

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers

Authors note: Sorry about the meme part. I couldn't resist.

When I awoke, she was lying on my chest and sleeping softly. My right arm was wrapped around her. Her hair was in my face, but I liked it. She smelled like the sea. The small light coming from the windows was shining with a small ray on her face. She was like a beautiful angel blessed by god. I smiled to myself, thinking how lucky I am to be next to this amazing woman. I loved her with all my being. It made me think of when I wasn't sure what this was, and that made me feel stupid. Of course it was love, but in the beginning it was one-sided. Now I thought it was something more. I felt her move, and she slowly opened her eyes, looking at me. She smiled, and my heart skipped a beat.

"Good morning." she said in a sluggish tone.

"Good morning, mistress." I said back and smiled.

She pulled herself closer to me and laid a long a passionate kiss on my lips. When she let go of me, I smiled and said:

"Thank you, mistress, that was amazing."

"Of course it was. Did you expect anything less?"

"From you? Never." I said in a slightly serious tone. "You are the ultimate form of perfection in my eyes."

She smiled and said:

"Ok, charmer, let's go down and have some coffee. Then we can take a walk around the lake."

"Sound's like, a plan mistress."

She went to put some clothes on and caught me staring at her.

"Did I accidentally hypnotise you?"

"Yes, mistress. I'm sorry. Your beauty is unparalleled and I couldn't help, but stare."

"No need to apologise. I love how you admire my beauty. But, who knows, maybe I will punish you later for staring. If I don't find a better reason, that is. What do you think?"

"Of course, mistress, I would love that. As long as it's you who does the punishment."

"Of course. Or would you like me to call Becky to join us?"

"It's your call, mistress. Whatever you say." I got up and started putting my clothes on.

"Well, unfortunately, I am not much of a sharer. But, that means you will have my full attention and I will have yours."

"Yes mistress, it sounds perfect to me."

"Of course it does. Everything I say and do is perfect, right?"

"It is indeed, my goddess. I look forward to everyday now. Because it is a day when I'll be close to you. I'm never going to give you up. I'll always be right by your side." I got up from the bed and went to her side to kneel. Taking her hand, I kissing it gently.

"Good, now let's get dressed and go grab some breakfast, before you make me all horny."

She got up and took a short yellow gown from her luggage and put it on.

We went to the kitchen, where Becky was already making breakfast.

"Morning love birds. How did you sleep?" she said.

"Good." we both said at the same time. Then looked at each other and smiled.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that." Becky said and turning towards me, continued. "And am glad you're keeping your promise."

I smiled and said:

"I'm trying my best to keep the promises I make."

"Good to know." miss Becky said back.

"What promise?" mistress asked. Then turned to look at Becky and then me.

Becky laughed, looked at her and said casually:

"Well, I may have accidentally told him that I will break his legs if he hurt you in any way."

"Becky!" she said to her in a slightly raised voice, barely suppressing a chuckle and continued, "There is no need for that..." mistress turned towards me and said, "I'll do it myself if he does."

We all laughed, and I said:

"No need to bother yourselves with this. I can do it on my own... I think."

We laughed again and then Becky spoke:

"Ok, breakfast is ready let's eat."

We all put the table together there were eggs with bacon, sandwiches with ham and cheese, freshly made coffee, orange juice and pancakes with prune marmalade. We sat to eat and had a normal chat about what we were going to do now. Mistress said there are still plenty of things to be done around the farm, but she was determined to re-build it to her liking.

We chatted some more and when we had finished our breakfast mistress said:

"Go make us some more coffee, slave, also take the dirty dishes and wash them."

"Of course, my goddess. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to call me."

I went to make them the coffee and wash the dishes. Within a few minutes I had brought them the cups with it. She took a sip from the coffee and said:

"Mmm, delicious. You've been doing so well, pleasing me. I can't help but think you deserve a reward. Now let me think."

She touched her chin with her hand while thinking, and after a moment or so said:

"How about you suffer for my pleasure? Would you like that as your reward?"

I tried to answer, but she spoke, cutting me off.

"Well, it doesn't matter if you do or not. What matters is what I say, right?"

"Yes, mistress." I said and gave her a little bow, while smiling.

"If I say suffering is your reward, then that means it is." she gave me another stunning smile and then turned towards miss Becky, saying: "Becky, do you have some rope?"

"Yes, I think there should be at least 5 meters of manila rope in the kitchen under the sink."

Mistress turned towards me, smiled and then said:

"You heard Becky. Go get it, slave."

I went to the kitchen to check under the sink and found the rope I brought it and handed it over to mistress while kneeling down next to her.

"Thank you slave." she said. "Now turn around I'm going to tie your hands behind your back so you can't use them."

"Mistress, you don't have to tie me. I won't use them if you tell me not to."

"I know, but I want to see you tied up. Take your shirt off. I want you naked from your waist up."

I did so, and then she said:

"Come here, strip and turn around."

I took my clothes off and went to her side with my back towards her, then put my hand behind my back. She tied me with a few knots, then asked.

"Is it too tight? I don't want to stop the blood flow of your arms." she said and smiled.

"It's perfect, mistress. Thank you for tying me up."

"Good boy. I love how you thank me even when I make you suffer."

Being tied up felt good. I felt the course rope even from the smallest move I made. It was a reminder that I was hears. Every move I made, reminded me of that, and I loved it.

She took a deep breath and said:

"Now I still expect you to do whatever we tell you to. The only difference would be you won't be able to use your hands. But, you'll have to find some way to cope without them. Ok?"

I looked at her with a smile and said:

"Yes, of course, mistress. Thank you for tying me up. It brings me pleasure as long as I know it is bringing you pleasure."

"I know." she said. "And trust me, it brings me a lot of joy. Especially knowing that you are willingly putting yourself through this just to make me happy."

Becky laughed and pretended to be on the phone while saying:

"Hello. Is this the fire department? Yes, it's me. They're at it again."

We all laughed and mistress gestured me to kneel next to her. I did so, and she started gently caressing my hair, like she was petting me.

"Do you enjoy that pet?"

"I do, mistress. Thank you for tying me up."

"You're welcome, pet. Now show your gratitude in the appropriate way."

I lowered my head to her feet and started kissing them while thanking her.

"Thank you, mistress. Thank you so much for tying me up. I'm so thankful that you are allowing me to stay by your side. I can't even begin to express my gratitude. I may keep thanking you my entire life and it still won't be enough."

She smiled at me then looked at miss Becky again saying:

"Becky, would you like us to play with this pet here?"

She had a big smile on her face while saying:

"Why yes, of course. You know I love pet play."

"Do you have a ball or something like that?"

"Let me check."

She went to look for one but after a few minutes came back with a white sock ball saying:

"Sadly, I don't have a real one, but this ought to suffice."

"Well, that is even better. Don't you think so, slave?" mistress said.

"Yes, it is." I said, and then turned to miss Becky. "Thank you, miss Becky, you are very creative."

"I am indeed. Now fetch and bring it to your mistress." saying so she threw the ball to the other room, and I ran after it on all fours. When I got to the ball, I grabbed it with my mouth and crawled back to mistress. She extended her hand towards me and I gently left it in her palm.

She threw it and I ran after it as fast as I could. Getting to where I thought it was, I couldn't see where the ball had dropped. I searched for it. And while I was searching, I heard mistress say:

"Slave, you're taking too long. Shall I start counting?"

"Please, mistress, please don't I think I found it." I saw the ball it had fallen behind the curtain. I went to grab it with my mouth and turned back to walk towards them when I heard her:

"One, two, three..."

I ran as fast as I could and by eleven; I was already there. I tried to hand her the ball, but she didn't take it and just continued to count. What had I done wrong? I thought to myself.

"Seventeen, eighteen, nineteen..."

I turned towards miss Becky and saw her extending her arm I immediately got to her and gave her the ball. She didn't take it she extended her other arm and I immediately moved to her other side and gave it to her. She took the ball, and then mistress spoke saying:

"Hmm, twenty-six. That is not very good. Is it Becky?"

"No, indeed it isn't. Perhaps this pet here deserves a punishment?"

"You are indeed right, Becky. How does one hundred very strong hits with the crop sound?"

I dreaded her words. There was a scared look on my face, which she saw and laughed.

"As you wish, mistress." I managed to say. Sure, I was scared, but if that was what she wanted, that was what she would get. My pain was a small price to pay for her happiness.

"Don't worry, we won't be as harsh. Also, you might not survive if we did." she laughed again and added. "But, twenty ought to be alright."

Twenty was way better than one hundred. So I nodded as hard as I can.

"Good pet. Now I will hit you ten times, and Becky will hit you the other ten. We can hit you anywhere we want. And I'm telling you that because I don't want you to expect only a back whipping. Of course your eyes will be covered so you don't know where to expect the hit to land. Therefore, you won't be able to strengthen your muscle to lessen the impact. Like that you will be able to get a better feeling of the pain we are about to grant you. You are expected to count. No matter how much it hurts, don't forget that. You know I don't count the hits if you don't count them. I expect your pants to be off before I come back."

Mistress went to the bedroom, and I did as instructed. She then came back with the eye mask and put it on me. I heard her circling around me. She spoke in a soft voice:

"Try your best to relax, don't strengthen your body. I know it may be your instinct, but as I told you. I want you to feel the whole pain we are about to grant you."

I tried to relax as much as possible, but it was quite hard. After all, that was instinct. I had to let go of it in order to do her bidding.

She continued to walk around and I felt the first hit land on my right arm. It didn't hurt as much as I thought, but still hurt.

"One!" I said.

"Oh, was that too weak? Let's try this again then."

She hit me on the chest. This time it was stronger. I grunted from the pain, but it subsided quite fast.

"Two!"

She stopped and said:

"Why aren't you thanking me. I'm going through all this trouble. I am tiring myself out while you just stay there, not doing anything. Don't you think you owe me some gratitude?"

I immediately spoke, thanking her.

"Thank you, mistress, thank you so much. I can't even begin to..."

She then hit me again on my left biceps, the pain interrupting my thoughts. I failed to finish my sentence. And she spoke before I could continue.

"Why are you stuttering? I've already told you I don't understand mumble language. Or have you perhaps forgotten that?"

"Three." I counted and then spoke, saying, "I'm sorry, mistress, I haven't. Please, forgive me."

"Hmm, maybe I will. Let's see. I am willing to forgive you if you take 5 hits in a row without making a sound."

"Yes, mistress. Thank you for granting me the opportunity to redeem myself."

"Of course, slave. I am a generous goddess. Now count them."

She started hitting me on my back in precisely the same spot, and I counted, trying to stop my voice from breaking.

"Four, five, six, seven, eight." I strengthened my body instinctively after the last hit. She then hit me again. I tried to say nine, but my voice cracked up.

"Seems like were still on eight."

"Yes, mistress. I apologise." I said in a trembling voice.

"Oh, it's ok slave. It's just another hit I'll have to grant you." she said in such a caring tone. That a person could think that she hadn't done what she had. My body was on fire.

She hit me again, this time on left thigh.

"Nine" I said. I still felt the hit, but compared to the ones on my back, that was nothing.

"One more hit pet and then it's Becky's turn. Strengthen your back."

I did so just to be hit in the stomach. I fell to the ground and curled up, fidgeting.

"Ten." I gasped for air and said, "Thank you mistress, thank you."

"Come on, pet. No time for break, it's Becky's turn."

I shakily got up from the floor.

Miss Becky came and mistress gave her the whip. Miss Becky took it and looked at me with a big smile saying:

"Don't worry, pet. I'll be gentle."

She then went behind me. And hit me. It was nothing compared to mistress's hits. I barely felt it.

"Does that hurt pet?"

"No, miss Becky." and then I said, "One."

"Hmm, brace yourself for this one then."

She hit me with all her might, and I arched my back and fell to the ground.

"Two." I said with a shaky voice.

I tried to get up, but she hit me fast and hard, so I fell to the ground again.

"Three." my entire body was in pain, but I had to endure.

Miss Becky laughed and said:

"Stay down this is where you belong."

"Yes, miss Becky."

I lay there, and she continued whipping me. My counting was almost automated.

"Four, five, six." I almost said seven, but stopped myself when I didn't feel any hit landing. Every hit was igniting my flesh and leaving red marks on it.

"Where is your thank you pet? Shall we start from one again."

"Thank you, miss Becky. I'm very sorry it won't happen again. Please don't make me start all over. Please, I beg you."

"Of course, pet. I'll be generous enough and not increase the number of hits. Get up now."

I got up, she swung; I tried to stop myself from bracing for the hit. But when I felt the breeze coming, my body reacted on its own and I strengthened my muscles. I didn't feel the hit landing. I looked at her just to see her stopping the whip an inch from my skin. It was like she knew that was going to happen.

"Why did you brace for my hit pet?"

"I'm sorry, miss Becky. Please forgive me. I'm so sorry."

"I" She hit me mid-sentence "forgive you pet" she hit me again "don't worry about it pet." and again she whipped me I curled on the floor. My eyes were teary. My body was shaking.

"How far are you?"

"Seven, eight, nine." I said as fast as I could. Hoping she won't start again from six.

"Good pet. Now get up and brace yourself for the next one it will hurt like hell.

She then raised her hand holding the whip and swung with all her might. I heard the sound the whip made through the air. Then I felt the force behind it. It hurt like hell. I gritted my teeth, but couldn't hold back and screamed from the pain collapsing on the floor, grunting and panting.

"Say ten pet, before I hit you again."

"Ten... Thank you, miss Becky." I said through my trembling voice.

"You can take the mask off now." mistress said.

"Good pet, you did well. Well, I'll leave you to your mistress now." Becky said.

When I took it off, mistress came towards me and knelt at my level, petting me on the head. I saw miss Becky going inside the house.

"Such a good boy you are. You'd do anything to please us, right?"

"Yes, my goddess. Anything at all."

"Well, I'll hold you to that. Slave, somewhere in my luggage there is a book. I'll untie you and you can bring it to me." mistress said.

She did so, and I got up shakily from the ground. Then went to look for it. I searched through her luggage, trying not to make a mess out of it, and found the same book with the missing cover. On the first page I read "The Godfather". "Classic." I thought to myself and ran back to bring her the book. When I got to her, I knelt and gave her the book saying:

"Here you go, mistress." while bowing my head down.

"Why, thank you slave." she said and petted my head with one hand while taking the book with the other.

She started reading the book. I stood there on my knees, not daring to say a word. I knew that if I interrupted mistress, there was a possibility of her punishing me for it. And after the whipping, I just took. I didn't want another so soon after. I stayed kneeling there with my head bowed down. Mistress just kept on reading her book. Miss Becky came back, and they chatted a bit about some show they were watching. I haven't heard of it, and even if I had, I wouldn't dare state my opinion without their permission. I stood there awaiting them to ask of me to do something. I was there for their pleasure, so they had all the right to ignore me when I wasn't needed. I had mixed feelings. It felt lonely to be there, unable to look or say anything, even if I had made my peace with it. Then I felt mistress's gaze on me I looked back at her eager that she might use me for something, anything at all. She just looked at me and said:

"Slave, did I allow you to look at me?" and I gave me a sadistic look with a smile.

"No, mistress. Please forgive me." I said while averting my eyes and bowing my head.

"Did I say you could speak?"

I knew she was playing with me. She wanted the smallest of reason to punish me. And of course I would gladly let her do it, even without a reason. I love pleasing her. But that was part of the play. And of course we both liked it. So I shook my head. Trying to mean it as a no. I wasn't sure if I could take another whipping so soon after the previous.

"Come closer." she said. I did so while trying not to look at her. And when I was a little less than a hand away from her, she slapped me on my cheek. I instinctively rubbed it with my hand.

"Are you perhaps trying to ease the pain I have just granted you? How rude."

I immediately stopped and put my hand down on my lap. My heart was racing so fast it felt like I was going to pass out any moment. I knew I had done nothing wrong or at least deserving of a punishment, but that amused her, and that alone was enough for me. Also, I can't say I didn't like it. Especially since she was the one doing it.

"Oh, don't worry, it's ok. Calm down now. Lift your head up and close your eyes." mistress said in a soft tone.

I closed my eyes and lifted my head slowly. Hearing the slap on my cheek, I felt the sharp pain that ran through it. Knowing that trying to rub it to ease the pain was not an option, I clenched my fists, trying not to move my hands. I thought that if I moved them even a little, they might go to my face, and I knew that wasn't allowed.

"Good boy." she said and petted me on the head. "Do you know how turned on torturing you has made me?"

I shook my head.

"I feel like I'll burn up from the inside out. Oh and, you can speak now."

"No mistress. I hope you allow me to cool down the heat you've been feeling."

ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers