Please Let Me Serve You Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers

"I can just stay like that forever."

"So can I, mistress. Everywhere is wonderful when you're next to me."

"I love how expressive you are, John. Most people wouldn't even say that. Some people know that and think that since their partner knows it as well, it isn't necessary to say it. But, it is always great to hear it. Thank you."

"No, thank you, mistress. You have given me so much. You brought color back into my gray and boring life. I love you so much."

"So, do I charmer. And trust me, it is the same for me. I wasn't sure what I was doing until you came. I think I was just going with the flow. Then when you arrived, I thought you would just do your job while I play with you for a bit, nothing serious. But, now I do think it is serious. And I love every moment of it."

She turned towards me, and I couldn't help but kiss her. We had a long and wonderful kiss. Our tongues searched for each other in our mouths, then they tangled together in a gentle embrace. After a few seconds she broke it off, and we just stood there watching the lake. Neither of us said a word. We enjoyed the silence and listened to the music the nature all around us was making. We stood there for an hour or so before mistress got up and said:

"We should go. And as much as I enjoy that, maybe we should head back tomorrow. I'll talk to Becky about it. Also, your mom might be worried. After all, you left in a hurry."

"We can stay longer if you want, mistress. I can always call her."

"No, it's alright. I appreciate it, but we have lots of things to take care of back home. "

"They say home is where the heart is. And my heart belongs to you. So to me home is where ever you are."

"Oh, love. That was so sweet. The feeling is mutual. But, now let's head back. That last sentence, makes me really want to mess you up."

We then got up and headed back, while holding each other's hands. No one said a word. Also, nothing needed to be said. We both knew how much we loved each other. It was like we could converse without saying a word. When we got back Becky greeted us at the door and said:

"Hello there. You're both sparkling so much." she smiled.

"Well, we had a heartwarming conversation."

"Oh, do tell."

"No, I don't think I will." mistress said.

"All right, then. Keep your secrets."

"We should head back tomorrow morning. As much as I'd love to stay here. We have a ton of work awaiting us back at the farm. Also, my sister said she wants to come." mistress said.

"Of course. I can't wait to see her. It's been such a long time since I saw Lizzy. Tomorrow morning it is. Let's call Mr. Robin for one last dinner before we leave." Becky said.

"Of course. Let's do that. The more the merrier. But, I want to prepare the dinner." mistress added.

"Of course. Then I'll give Mr. Robin a call." and Becky went to the other room to call Mr. Robin.

Mistress started preparing for the dish she was about to make. While miss Becky went to give Mr. Robin a call. I asked mistress if I could help, but she just told me to stand and watch her. She then added:

"I don't like when people are trying to help me in the kitchen. I love to cook, but when it's full, everyone just seems to get in the way. And I don't like that. So, just stay there and watch. Don't get in my way. Well, unless you want to be punished." she smiled when she said the last word.

"No, mistress. I will do my best not to bother you, while you are cooking."

"Good!"

I grabbed a chair and just sat there watching.

She looked at the fridge to see what there was and when she had decided on what she was about to cook; she started cooking. I just stood there and watched. She made lasagne bolognese, chicken soup, and caramel custard. I went to put the table together, when I thought she was almost done. When I came back to her, I knelt by her side and she petted me on the head while saying:

"Good boy!"

She left the caramel custard to cool down. And we heard Miss Becky greeting Mr. Robin. I got up and went to greet him at the door. We then went inside and sat to eat. We had a general conversation. Cracked a few jokes. It was a wonderful moment. This day was forever going to stay in my memories. When dinner was over. Mr. Robin said to miss Becky:

"You should come here more often. Especially with those good friends of yours."

"Of course. We will. Won't we?" Becky asked.

"Of course we will. Right, John?" mistress said turning towards me.

"Yes, I would love to come with you. And it was a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Robin."

"Likewise, kiddo."

We cracked a few cold beers. Talked some more. Me and Mr. Robin about cars and sports. While mistress and miss Becky about some shows. Then they went outside and had a private conversation, probably about us. When they came back, they brought some cards and chips, and all four of us played poker. Texas Hold 'Em to be precise. It was so much fun. After another hour or two, Mr. Robin headed on his way home. We then cleaned the kitchen, the table, and the plates and utensils. When we got to bed, mistress laid on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her. She told me that we were going to be heading back tomorrow. We chatted a bit and then wished each other goodnight and after another amazing and long kiss, we fell asleep.

ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers