Please Let Me Serve You Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, of course, slave. Now, shut up and enjoy this treat I'm giving you."

She continued jerking me. Her movements sent waves of pleasure throughout my entire body. It wasn't long before I started breathing heavily again. She then reached under my shirt and dragged her nails through my chest and abs. It hurt enough for me to be sure that this was going to leave marks. Meanwhile, she sped up her tempo. And I was once again fighting with myself to hold back my orgasm. After a minute or two I felt I was on the brink, so I started begging her to stop:

"Please, mistress, please stop. I'm so close. Please, I'm sorry, but I don't think I can hold out much longer. You're my one and only goddess, and I would hate to disappoint you by giving into this amazing feeling you're giving me. So, please, please stop." my voice was shaky while I was talking.

"Fine, that's enough... for now. But, I'll tease you more when we get back."

"Of course, mistress. As you wish." She could have made me come whenever she wanted. She knew it as well, so I was very thankful that she showed me mercy.

"Wow, you almost broke him. That was hilarious." Becky said.

"Well, he's going to get even more when we get back."

"P..." I tried to say something, but knowing I didn't get a say in any of this, I just stopped myself and closed my mouth.

"Do you have something to say?" mistress said, turning towards me with a smile, that suggested she knew I wouldn't dare talk back or protest.

I knew I didn't get a say in any of this. And yet I had spoken out of turn, so I had to apologise.

"I... I... No mistress. I spoke out of turn and I apologise for my misbehaviour."

"Good boy! And don't worry about it, you will get lots of pleasure, but only when I wish it. Also, remember. The more you endure the edging, the better it will feel."

"Yes, yes, of course, mistress. Thank you!"

"I thank you as well, love. For putting up with all of this"

The gratitude we had for each other needed no explanation. Mistress enjoyed being in control, and I enjoyed being controlled, so it was tit for tat. We stopped by a gas station and grabbed some sandwiches. Sang songs and enjoyed the road. Some hours later we were parking in front of my house. Mom opened the door and greeted us saying:

"Hello everyone! How was your trip?"

"It was very nice. Especially since John came with us." mistress answered.

"I'm glad to hear that. Are you playing with my son, Emily?"

"I may be, Claire." mistress said.

"Alright, I can tell he really likes you. He's a grown man, so I won't meddle in your business."

"You don't need to worry about anything. I treasure him, as much as he treasures me."

"Good to know. I'm happy for both of you."

"Thank you, Claire! I'd like to invite you to dinner sometime if that's ok?"

"Sure, I will be glad to get to know you better."

"Thank you. It's the same for me."

"Emily, shall I come with you to help you unload?" I almost said mistress. Thankfully, I stopped myself just in time.

"No need, John. There isn't that much baggage. Stay with your mom. You haven't seen her in a while. Don't forget to come to work tomorrow. Come whenever there isn't anything urgent to be done, I think. Well, I bid you both farewell and have a good evening."

"A pleasant evening to you as well, Emily."

"Good evening,... Emily. I'll see you tomorrow." I almost said mistress again. I should be more cautious around people that don't know about our relationship.

"Call, me when you get to the farm." I said to mistress.

"Sure, charmer."

I waved mistress and Becky off and once I was sure they were on their way; I went inside. I was just taking my shoes off when mom came to me and said:

"So, that's your girlfriend she seems nice. When did you hook up?"

"A little after I started working for her. She is very kind."

"I'm glad for you. Go take a shower I'll put the table together."

I did so, and after I unpacked my luggage, I threw the dirty clothes in the washing machine and took a shower. When I went to the table to have dinner with mom, she asked me about all the details: What was mistress like?; How long were we together? I answered as honestly as I could. Well, without some details that I doubted would be to her liking. Time flew by when I was telling her about how things had happened. Again in not too great a detail, and also skipping lots of stuff. I was glad that I didn't have to hide my relationship with mistress. I was happy I knew that we both loved each other. I cared deeply about her. Weird, we were going to be apart for a few hours, but to me it already seemed like an eternity. After spending some time with mom I went to bed and then mistress messaged me and asking me if I'm asleep. I told her I was just getting in bed. And she sent me a picture of her body, but of course she did not show the important parts just to tease me. She had hidden her nipples with her arm, and the picture stopped just before her vagina. Still, I could see her perfectly slim stomach and a bit of her breasts. It turned me on again. She then wrote in all capitals: "DON'T EVEN THINK OF JERKING OFF! AND TRUST ME I'LL KNOW." I wrote her back, re-assuring her that that wouldn't happen. We wished each other good night, and after I had set my alarm, I went to sleep.

When I woke up, it was around 7 A.M. and I jumped out of bed when hearing my alarm. I took a quick shower, put some clothes on and poured my coffee in a plastic cup so I can drink it on my way towards the farm. I threw the plastic cup in a trash bin midway. When I got there, mistress sat on the table and was already looking online for horse equipment and different horses, while drinking her coffee. She had put another cup of coffee on the table, and was wearing her yellow gown and brown sandals. Her finger and toes nails were freshly painted in burgundy red.

"Good morning, mistress." I said.

"Oh hey, love, good morning. My sister will come tomorrow or the day after. Just so you know. Now pay me the respect you owe me."

"Of course, my goddess."

I got to my knees and kissed her feet, saying:

"Thank you for letting me serve you, mistress!"

"Why you're very welcome, slave. Are you hard? Because we need to lock you up." she said, rising her eyebrows slightly.

I just noticed that my member was hard. Thinking about her all night without touching myself and after yesterday, it was extremely hard for me to calm down.

"I am mistress. I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry about it. Now I want you to sweep the stables, inside and outside the house. I've prepared you a bunch of plastic bags and the broom and dustpan. Come back once you finish and we'll lock you up."

"Of course mistress."

She smiled at me. I knew well enough that she loved to tease me in every way possible. And that made me happy, because I knew she enjoyed it greatly.

"When will I allow you any release? Hmm." she said and looked at me, smiling.

I was already so hard. It felt like my member was going to burst any second now. But I had to endure for her.

"Whenever you wish, mistress. I'll wait until you give me permission."

Her words came back to my mind. "The more you endure the edging, the better it will feel." I would still obey her wishes, even without me getting anything in return. The desire to follow her every whim was already engraved in me.

"Watch those words. I really like to see you desperate to have an orgasm. Even when you know well enough, you don't get a say in this."

"Of course, mistress. I already know that."

"Good, come closer."

I got closer to her, and she kissed me deeply. Then she went to my neck and sucked on it hard, leaving a big red hickey.

"Thank you, mistress!"

"You're very welcome. I'm just marking you as mine. Though you don't need that to know who you belong to. Right?"

"Of course, mistress. I know I belong to you body and mind."

"Good! Now get to work and come once you've settled down a bit."

I got up from my knees, gave her a bow, and went to work. Taking the dustpan, broom and a big plastic bag, I started sweeping. I swept inside the house first and threw the garbage in the plastic bag. Then I went to the stables and swept them clean from any dust. And finally, I swept outside. What ever was bigger I took it in hand and threw it in the plastic bag. When I was done, I took the garbage and went down the road to throw it in one of the garbage containers. I returned to mistress she told me to clean the windows as well. So, I went inside to look for a glass cleaner and some clean cloth. I found them both in the kitchen under the sink, and taking them I got to work. This took some time, but when I finished I returned the materials from where I got them. Of course after washing the cloth. I cleaned the dust around the house. Once I had finally done that, I went back to mistress.

"Have you calmed down now?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Good, let's hurry and lock you up before you get hard again. Drop your pants."

I hurried to obey. She put the cage on me and locked it.

"Say goodbye to your orgasms until I say otherwise." she said and smiled, then added. "Now give my shoulders a rub, would you? Of course you would why am I even asking you. You don't get a say." she giggled sweetly afterwards.

"Yes, of course, mistress. It shall be as you wish it. Thank you for letting me rub your shoulders."

"Why you're very welcome, slave."

I got behind her and started massaging her shoulders. After a few seconds, she told me to do it harder, so that is what I did. I continued massaging her shoulders for 10 minutes or so, and then I proceeded to her neck. I gently moved her hair to one side, kissed her on the neck, and started rubbing it. Some time passed in which I massaged her neck and shoulders, and we simply enjoyed the silence. Just when I thought my member had adjusted to the cage she said:

"Come next to me!"

I went to her right side and got on my knees again. She grabbed me by the hair and jerked it roughly in random directions, causing me discomfort, then said:

"Eyes on the floor."

I lowered my head and looked at the floor.

"Good boy. Stay like that and don't you dare look at me."

Her voice was so gentle. Even though she was torturing me, just listening to it felt amazing. She got up, came to my right side and ducked so she can be on my level. Reaching under my shirt, she ran her hands through my chest and abs, then blew gently on my ear. She kissed me on the lips and then went to my neck to plant another kiss there. It wasn't a kiss exactly; it was more like a big hickey, she then said through a smile:

"There I marked you. Aren't you happy?"

"I am mistress. Thank you very much."

"Well, tell me how you're feeling."

"I'm burning from the inside out. I don't want to be selfish, but please, mistress, please allow me to cum. I'm begging you."

"But, I just locked you. Hmm... Ok, fine. Maybe I teased you a lot. Your member might get released now. Let's see."

She took the key that was on the table and inserted it in the lock. She had the key at her side at all times. But, it was like she knew I was going to beg for that, so she had it under hand.

"Look, all I need to do is rotate it slightly and you will have your freedom."

I looked at the cage, but I couldn't say anything.

"Go on, unlock yourself... If you dare?"

Just as I thought, she was going to torment me until she was satisfied. And of course I would let her. Freedom was just one turn away. But, I wouldn't disobey her. She was everything to me. Serving her brought me the ultimate pleasure. I would have done anything for her. So, I took the key out and put it in her palm saying:

"I wouldn't, mistress. Only if you allowed me to."

She looked me in the eye and with a gentle look and a little smile and then said:

"Good boy. Go make some fresh coffee and come here, so we can enjoy it together."

"Of course, mistress. Thank you for letting me serve you."

"Why, you're very welcome, slave. Now I've ordered some bridles, yulars, and equal amount of saddles and saddle blankets. Horse boots. I also got hoof hardener, and some hoof picks and also some fresh hay bales. We can put almost everything in the tack room. But we would have to find a place for the hay. What do you think?"

"Well, mistress, we can make a shelter under which we can put the hay, so that it doesn't get wet when it rains. Like that, the bales won't take space in the stable. I can make it if you would like me to. Or we can hire a professional who can make it. Maybe from the place you ordered the wood? Whatever you wish."

"That's a great idea. I think we should hire a professional, because you would be busy with other... stuff. "

She said and gave me a big smile.

"Or maybe I'll let you make it. Just so I can punish you if I don't like the design. We'll, see what happens. Now let's go play. Come on slave chop, chop. Come to bed with me. I want to torture you even more."

She got up and said:

"Go on, follow me on all fours."

And so I got to my hands and knees and followed closely behind her with a smile on my face.

We got inside, and she suggested we change the sheets of the bed so that they are fresh. We did just that. Though I had a hunch that we would have to change these as well. She then laid on the bed and ordered me to take my clothes off in a harsh but still playful tone.

"Take your clothes as fast as you can. Remember, if you don't meet my expectations, I will punish you."

"Of course, mistress. Your wish is my command."

I started taking everything off. Withing seconds my clothes were on the ground.

"Good boy! Just what I expected of my slave. Now you are to bring me pleasure, but of course you will get none in return. I don't think that you would mind that. Would you?"

"I wouldn't mistress. As long as you're happy. I'm happy."

She took her gown and sandals off and sat on the bed. She was wearing beige panties with matching bra. I got to my knees again and lowered my head to the ground.

"Please allow me to bring you pleasure, my goddess."

"Of course, slave. But, start from the bottom and go up slowly."

This was almost like our little routine. So, I got down and planted a kiss on each of her toes. Then I got up her calves, swapping them on every kiss, while going up. First, I kissed her left calve, then moved to the right. I repeated this process until I got to her knees. Kissed them both and then licked the inside of her left thigh before going to her right and kissing it, because it didn't seem appropriate to leave it hanging. I looked at her and she nodded in agreement, which was my cue to get to business. Taking her panties in both my hands, I gently slid them down her perfectly slim legs. Then looked at her when they were almost on the ground. She lifted her feet off it and I removed the panties, placing them on the ground to her right. I then moved to her precious place and started kissing around it. She relaxed, put her thighs on my shoulders, and exhaled deeply. I breathed on her clit while massaging her thighs. Her smell drove me crazy. It aroused me even more than I already was. I then started kissing around her precious place. But, after a minute or so, she poked me on the head and I knew I had to stop the teasing and get to work. She was indeed dripping wet. Which showed me it was time. Her aroma drove me mad with lust. I ran my tongue from her vagina, slowly to her clit, and sucked on it gently. She exhaled softly and said:

"Oh, that feels great, love. Keep going. I've been waiting for that ever since I teased you in the car, so you better do a good job."

Those words gave me a boost, and I was even more desperate to perform better. I started by slowly moving my tongue from her vagina to all the way up to her clit. When I got to where I needed, I started flicking my tongue over the hood, while slowly inserting one finger inside her, and moved it in and out. She was already wet. It showed me that I wasn't the only eager one. I gradually went faster, both with my tongue and hand. I could tell she was feeling it. I heard her breath getting more frequent. Then I heard a moan escape her mouth. It sounded so sweet. I felt like it melted my heart, but I couldn't be distracted, so I continued and added another finger. I started curling my fingers lightly before taking them almost all the way out. She then told me to stop. Breaking our contact. I really didn't want to, but I still obliged.

"I want to lie on the bed properly."

She pushed me away and laid on the bed with her legs spread. I followed her and laid on my stomach between her legs so I could continue pleasuring her. I stood there like a dog waiting for his master's permission to eat its food. She just kept on looking at me, not saying a word. I was looking her in the eyes, waiting for the magic words or the smallest hint that would let me continue eating her out and taste her. She knew I was waiting for permission, even though she didn't tell me to wait. After a few seconds that to me felt like minutes she said:

"Resume, but I want you to do everything very lightly. Just make me want it. I will tell you when I want to come."

"Yes, of course mistress."

"I also, have an idea. I want to deny you even more, but I also want your member inside me. So, after you make me come we can flip a coin and depending what turns out I will either let you cum or I won't. How does that sound?"

"It sounds good, mistress. Thank you for the opportunity."

"Well, you are very welcome, slave. You can start now."

I inserted a finger inside her and resumed in the motion I had been going. I went to licking and sucking on her clit over the hood while fingering her. I was paying attention to her voice, so that I can adjust my rhythm. She ran her fingers through my hair and grabbed it roughly. I ignored the pain and continued my motion.

"Oh, that feels great, slave. Keep going."

She was getting wetter now. Her juices tasted wonderful. I just couldn't get enough. I wanted to stay between her legs forever, pleasing her. Her moans were getting more frequent, and her grip on my hair lighted up a bit. I started going faster. My tongue ran over her clit a few times, then I went to sucking it while moving my fingers. I hugged her with my free arm to support her, and I felt how she gripped me hard again, digging her fingers into my scalp. Sure, it did hurt, but I would never stop pleasuring her over something as insignificant as me being in pain. She tightened over my fingers. It felt like she was sucking them in, but that didn't stop me, so I continued. After a bit, I felt her twitch, and I knew she was very close. So close, in fact, that I was sure she was about to come any moment now. She was quivering all over. Her moans were loud and incessant. I was happy that I was able to please her. It brought me great joy.

"Oh, yes, slave! Bring me to orgasm! Make me come! That's an order! Please, your mistress. Do..."

She didn't finish. Her orgasm kicked in, and her legs started shaking. She bit her lip, and I supported her with my hands. Holding her like she was a precious, rare gem. But to me, she was more than that. She was without value, one of a kind. I was happy that I could please the woman I loved. It made me feel fulfilled. I realised I wasn't thinking of my orgasm. But rather her pleasure. I would have smiled, since I knew that's the way it was. But, my mouth was quite busy at the moment. She was above me, and if I was lucky enough, she could step on me. Sure I love her and I know she loves me too. But we both enjoyed each other just the way we were. Her sadistic side was being fed by my submissiveness, and it was the other way around. She laid there for a few minutes while I moved and was silently kneeling next to her. When she had recovered enough strength, she said: