Please Let Me Serve You Pt. 08

Story Info
The fun at the villa continues, but they eventually go home.
12.3k words
4.71
9.4k
5

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers

Author's note: Sorry for throwing this out of the blue, but John's mom is named Claire Addison. I may have forgotten to write the name in the previous chapters and it wasn't needed, so that's that. And due to bloody exams and test and stuff, this took forever to be written.

I awoke when I felt her lips on mine. Opening my eyes slowly I said:

"Good morning, mistress." then smiled at her after she had broken our kiss.

She was already dressed. And had two cups of coffee in her hands.

"Good morning, love. How did you sleep?"

"Good mistress. I felt like I was in heaven, and was lying on a cloud, while the angles all around were gently caressing my hair."

She gave me a long look and smiled brightly.

"How are you feeling after yesterday? Are you in too much pain?" she said.

"I'm alright mistress. Please don't worry about it."

"I'm glad to hear that. I think we went a little overboard. But, I have to say, I did enjoy it."

She handed me a cup of coffee. I took it and said:

"Well, knowing that you enjoyed it. Makes me happy." I looked her in the eyes and smiled, reassuring her I was alright.

"Good to hear, love." she smiled back and petted me on the head.

I wanted to be the one to serve her. But, I had failed to get up earlier. So, it was only appropriate to apologise for that.

"I'm sorry, mistress. I should have been the one to make the coffee. Please forgive me." there was a disappointed look on my face. I wanted to please her so badly that the fact that I overslept and failed to be the one that woke her up like that made me think I had failed to please her.

She knew what I thought. She could read me like an open book. Caressing my cheek, she said:

"Don't beat yourself over it. I could have woken you up. But, I decided I will be good for once. In fact, this might be a reason for me to punish you later. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

She smiled, leaned towards me, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you, mistress! And yes, yes I'd be happy to be used by you in any way you'd like." Of course I would. It pleased me to know I was bringing her pleasure. No matter the way. If she wanted me to, jump, I would jump. So, of course I would let her punish me without complaining. I felt like her touch was the only thing I needed.

She then looked at me lovingly and said:

"I have already prepared our luggage. You just need to take it to the car. But, first enjoy your coffee in peace."

"Of course, mistress. Thank you again."

She took my chin in the tips of her fingers and kissed me on the lips.

"I'll go check on Becky to see if she is ready."

Without another word, she petted me on the head again and left the room.

I took a sip from the coffee. It wasn't as sweet as I took it, but she had made it for me so I totally enjoyed it. I finished my cup in peace. Then put my clothes on and headed downstairs. I was almost there when mistress passed by me, grabbed me by the hand and took me back to the room.

"We have another half an hour before we go, and I will use it to edge you, or maybe you'll get lucky and I'll let you come. For your information when we get back you are going back in the cage again."

"Of course, mistress, whatever you wish." I had almost forgotten about the cage. Those few days of freedom were so good, that it totally slipped my mind. But, her wish was absolute, so I was going to obey it no matter what.

"I'll edge you just so you can be even hornier when locked. Oh, just thinking about it makes me wet. I'm sorry love, but you will have to endure it."

"Of course, mistress. I would endure anything for you."

"Good! Now..." she left the word hanging and looked at the floor for a split second.

I knew what was expected of me. So, I gulped down the rest of the coffee and jumped straight out of bed, got to my knees, and kissed her feet.

"Take everything off. You don't need any clothes now." she said, smiling sweetly.

Her gentle tone and loving smile made my heart skip a beat. I took my clothes as fast as I could. And since I wasn't wearing much, that made things easier. To be precise I was wearing just boxers.

"Oh, I see you are ready. Or is that just your morning need?"

"I'm always ready for you, mistress. Whenever you need me."

"Of course you are. Now time for some edging."

She stepped on me and wiggled her toes on the head of my member. It felt good, but I wasn't hypersensitive now, so that made thing easier.

"Good, you're doing well. What if I STEP it up a notch?" she said and pressed harder on me when she said "step".

"As you wish, mistress. Anything you wish." I said.

"We both know that is how it is. You will do anything I demand, the moment I want it."

"Yes, mistress. I will."

She moved her foot up and down my length. It felt so good that I closed my eyes and exhaled slowly, trying to relax. I felt her grabbing me by the hair. She pulled it and tilted my head forcing me to look at her. I opened my eyes, and they met hers.

"Who do you belong to?" she asked.

"To you mistress. Only to you." I said and meant every word. I lived to please her. Now that I think about it, I can't even imagine a day without her. And I don't want to. We were like the opposite sides of a magnet, drawn to each other.

"Good boy!" she said in a gentle voice.

She let go of my hair. The movements of her foot became faster. She moved it up and down my length, and when she was about to go down again, she wiggled her toes on the head of my member. It was electrifying. Her movements felt amazing, but every time she moved her toes, I twitched a bit. It felt way too good. I tried to breathe in rhythm with her movement, but alas that helped little. I tried holding back as much as I could. But, that was easier said than done. I focused on my breathing. Then tried to focus on everything except my member, and the amazing stimulation it received. But after some time my member throbbed, and she immediately stopped.

"Are you trying to come?" she asked.

"No, mistress!" I tried to say as fast as I could and then added, "You said it was edging, so I doubt you will allow me to come. I wouldn't dare do it without your permission."

"Indeed, you won't. But, if you did. The punishment for that would be severe. Not only will I ruin your orgasm, but I will, also not allow you to come for the next month. Do you understand?"

She smiled with a grin that looked both pleased and sadistic. I knew it brought her pleasure. I doubted I would be able to hold out a month. I had to endured it no matter what. And of course I answered with the only possible answer:

"Yes, mistress. I wouldn't want to disobey you. I live to serve you and want to make you happy, so I'll do my best and try not to come."

"Good boy!" she then continued the foot job.

After, a few minutes she said:

"Doing it like that is boring. I have an idea. Anytime you want me to stop, so you can have your "little break". I will slap you hard on the cheek. How does that sound?"

"Of course mistress, as you wish."

"But, what do you think about it?"

"It's a good idea, even though it will make things harder for me. I would like it."

"Oh, love I would too. Now let's continue."

She sat down and took my member in between both her feet and spoke in a commanding tone:

"Hump, slave."

I started awkwardly, moving my hips. It was kind of weird doing it from my knees, but since I didn't have permission to get up, I tried to do it as best as I can. I moved my member in and out from between her beautiful feet. I tried doing it slowly so I can endure it for as much time as I could. I didn't want to fail her. She noticed that and said in a harsh voice:

"You're not doing anything like that! Do it faster, hump harder. Do you want me to punish you for doing a poor job?"

She said and threw me an evil grin. I could tell she enjoyed it very much. She was trying to make it as hard for me as possible.

"No, mistress, please don't. I'm so sorry! I'll do it faster. Please forgive me."

I started going faster even before I could finish my sentence.

"Fine. Let's see how you'll make amends for that." she thought for a second and added. "I thought of letting you go after five more minutes. This wasn't supposed to be so serious, but now I think I'll extend that time to fifteen minutes."

Fifteen minutes wasn't that long. I thought to myself.

"Yes, of course, mistress. Your slave apologises for his misbehaviour. It won't happen again."

"Of course it won't. Or my slave will be severely punished and denied." she took a deep breath and said. "I'm really turned on now, don't disappoint me or you'll regret it."

"Yes, mis..."

Before I could finish my sentence, she pulled me closer and slapped me hard again. The pain ran through my cheek. It hurt, but I had to endure. I didn't want to imagine what mistress might have in store for me if I failed.

I continued moving my hips as much as I could. My body was hot, my breathing rugged. The pleasure was just getting stronger and stronger. My length moved between her feet, and every time my head passed through, my thighs tightened slightly. A few more minutes passed, and I started multiplying numbers, trying to get my mind off the pleasure. I really wanted to come, but I wouldn't dare to. She may have noticed that I was trying to not pay much attention, so she squeezed me harder with her feet. It felt so good. I started counting the seconds just so that I don't get too lost in the pleasure. Five more minutes or so had passed, in which I was doing everything not to think of cumming and suppress the feeling in my member. Being so turned on, I wasn't able to do the math anymore, so I was once again taken away by this wonderful feeling and found it hard to keep going. My legs were legs were shaking. Sweat was dripping from my body. I was taken away by the silence, completely ignoring the sound of my breathing and everything else. All I could focus on was the pleasure mistress was granting me. I was almost like in a trance. Well, until that trance was broken by her voice:

"For the remaining of your torture I will tell you when to go faster and slower. Understood?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Now go faster!"

I started humping faster, but my body was on the verge of orgasm, so I tried to get to the best speed that would help me withstand the remaining time I had. Just when I thought I had a chance, mistress spoke and turned the tables on me.

"Go faster than that."

I did so, but I knew I wouldn't be able to withstand it, so I started begging her.

"Please, mistress, please let me slow down a little. I am very close. I'm so sorry. Please, please have mercy on your slave."

I knew that disobeying her was bad, but cumming without her permission was worse. So, I decided to pick the lesser evil.

She thought for quite a few seconds. But then finally said:

"Fine, I will be good and let you slow down a little."

"Thank you mistress, thank you so much."

With that, I went a little slower. It was bearable now. I could last the remaining time without a problem.

A little pre-cum dribbled on mistress's foot and she kicked me lightly on the balls saying:

"Are you trying to cum after I was so generous and allowed you to slow down? Should I kick you harder?"

"No mistress. Please don't, I didn't mean to. I'm so, sorry. Please find it in your heart to forgive me."

"Fine, I forgive you," she said with a smile on her face. "but that's only because time is up and you didn't cum. So, how do you feel?"

"Honestly, mistress, I am burning with desire. I really want to cum, but I also don't want to. I want to hold out until you grant me your permission."

"Good boy!" she said and petted me on the head, then pulling me by my hair, she brought our lips together and gave me a long kiss, while caressing my hair.

"That's enough edging for now. Put, your clothes on, and take everything to the car."

"Yes, mistress. But, shouldn't I clean your feet before that?"

"It's ok. I can do it on my own. Go now!"

Still kneeling, I kissed both her thighs slowly and went to take everything to the car.

Once the luggage was in the trunk, I went back. Thankfully my member had now softened up a bit, so I could move easily. I saw mistress and miss Becky chatting and while passing by them, I said:

"Please excuse me I'm going to go make the bed."

Mistress grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me back saying:

"I already did it. Seems like you were late."

"I'm sorry, mistress." I said, and gave her a bow.

"Oh, don't worry. It's alright. Maybe I'll tease you a lot more when we get back." she said with a sweet playful tone and then smiled at me.

"What, are you edging him?" Becky said.

"Yes, I am. And I am not sure when I will allow him to get any release."

"Well, I bet this would be fun. Now let's go outside Mr. Robin is waiting for us to give him the key."

We went outside and there he was, next to the car.

"Hey everyone. Hope you enjoyed your stay. Come by again."

"We, will Mr. Robin. Maybe sooner than you think." Becky said.

"Good! It was nice meeting both of you." he said and shook our hands.

"Likewise." we both said at almost the same time.

He smiled and said back:

"Well, aren't you in perfect harmony."

We looked at each other and smiled.

Becky gave Mr. Robin the key. And thanked him for looking after the house. They bid their farewells, and we went towards the car. Becky then started the engine, while me and mistress went to sit in the backseats. Turning around, we waved to him, and he waved back at us. He kept on waving almost until we were out of sights and then went to the house, probably to check if everything is locked up.

"Becky put some music on." mistress said.

"Sure, Em. You got it, I was thinking the same thing."

Becky started the audio and Drive by, by Train played. Then mistress turned towards me and said:

"I will tease you a lot when we get back, so I'm going to get some rest now."

"Of course, mistress."

She laid her head on my lap and closed her eyes. Then said:

"You should go see your mom when we get there. She might be worried. Also, I want to invite her to diner."

"Of course mistress."

"And, you should watch out for that "mistress" don't let it slip in front of your mom. Capiche?"

"Yes, of course mistress."

"Good! Actually, forget the rest. How about I tease you a bit more?" she said in a sweet loving tone.

As gentle as the tone may have been, I knew there was a bit of her sadistic side in it as well. After the previous teasing, I really didn't want another. Especially knowing that she would not allow me any release. But there was only one option. And both mistress and I knew it.

"Of course, mistress. Please do so."

"Beg me harder!" she demanded.

"Please, mistress, please tease me! I'm begging you. Please tease me until I go insane."

"You know you're not allowed to cum, right?"

"I know, mistress."

"Good, pet! You just love to suffer for my pleasure. Right?"

"Yes, mistress. Please use me however you like."

Becky joined the conversation saying:

"Hey, both of you. You make me want to stop the car and join you."

"Go ahead." mistress said.

"Well, sadly, we are already on the main road, so I can't just stop here. And also, I know you want him all for yourself." Becky added.

"True that." mistress said and laughed.

She then pulled my pants down, and my member sprang to life, filled with vigor.

"Well, look at that. You're already this hard. Is this due to the teasing from earlier."

She wrapped her hand around my member and started jerking it fast and hard. A little groan escaped my lips, so I gritted my teeth, suppressing it. But, it was still noticed. And how could it not. She worked her magic over me so well that she could probably bring me to the edge with just one finger. After a minute or two of her torture, I shivered slightly, since I still haven't recovered from the previous teasing.

"What, are you giving up already? Should I punish you for your lack of self-control?"

I looked at her with a pleading look and said:

"No, mistress, please don't. I'm begging you. I will try not to give in again. I'm so sorry."

"Maybe I will, maybe I won't. Will see. Now shut up and take it."

Her movements got even faster. I felt the pleasure building inside me. She grabbed me by the hair roughly and pulled me closer, kissing me on the lips. Her tongue made its way into my mouth. Our tongues had just touched each other, and I felt hers withdrawing back. Mine went to chase after it, but she bit it lightly just when it was about to touch hers. My tongue surrendered to its fate and stopped moving. Meanwhile, she continued to jerk me off. I was getting close and she could tell, so she started doing it slowly. The sensation was enough to bring me a lot of pleasure, but not enough to make me come. Nonetheless, if she continued this for some time, I was sure that I would come even from these slow movements. She went to my ear and gently blew on it. Her warm breath made me even more excited. She then nibbled on it gently. I couldn't help but release a small moan.

"That was so sweet." she said.

Her grip on my member tightened, and she pulled the skin of my shaft all the way down. My member throbbed and a little pre-cum came out. She removed her hand from it and said:

"Becky, I need a handkerchief. Do you have any?"

"Yes, I think I do." Becky answered.

Without looking, she opened the armrest and searched around it. She then grabbed a packet of handkerchiefs and threw it back toward mistress. Mistress grabbed it mid air and gave my member a few fast stroked then removed her hand off of it. She opened the package and pulled one handkerchief out. With it she wiped her hand first and then my member, paying extra care to it, especially on my frenulum. Even when just wiping it, she still continued to tease me, stimulating it. I started gasping for air. I couldn't even think straight anymore. My brain turned into mush. My vision was hazy. My heart was about to burst out of my chest. My body was burning from the inside out. She put the handkerchief down and I thought she would let me rest a bit. But she didn't. She started jerking me again, with slow and long strokes. I was about to go mad. But she spoke, bringing my attention back to her.

"Are you lost in the pleasure?"

Her tone was suddenly cold. I snapped out of it. I knew she wasn't pleased with that. I couldn't answer since she spoke again.

"Did you perhaps forgot whose pleasure is important here?"

"It's yours, mistress. I'm, so sorry."

She slapped me lightly on the balls. As light as it was, it still hurt. Sadly, I had tried to move my hand to protect it, but had stopped it midway, knowing that was not an option. She had the right to do anything she wanted to me. I had given it to her. And I didn't want it back.

"And now you're trying to protect yourself? Is that how it is?" mistress said.

Apparently, I couldn't stop myself fast enough. And I knew mistress wasn't pleased with it, so I pleaded for her forgiveness.

"I'm terribly sorry, mistress. Please forgive me! I'm sorry. I couldn't stop. It was like a reflex."

She grabbed me by the balls and squeezed them hard. It hurt so much. My eyes got teary. I just kept on repeating.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

My member started getting soft. But before it could, she grabbed it again and started jerking it, so it came back to life. She then released the grip on my balls.

"Watch out John. You're in trouble." Becky said, almost laughing.

Mistress then said:

"I'll let you off the hook now. But, if you do anything else that would displease me, even in the slightest. Oh, I don't think you want to know what will happen to you."

"I won't, I swear I won't. Thank you for being so generous to your slave, mistress."

ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers