Please, Miss, Please May I Cum?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's obvious from the biting of her lip and closed mouth that Sasha is trying to be quiet, but her gasps and moans tumble out breathily as she continues to play with herself languidly. Her fingers still their circling and slide down through her glistening folds before they disappear inside her and she spreads her legs a bit further to accommodate the intrusion. She milks more cum from her as she slides her fingers out, which adds to the creamy white river that has begun to run down her plump ass cheeks.

A dull buzzing begins in my mind as every thought other than the scene in front of me leaves. My every sense is now focused on the woman undulating before me, and my own drenched burning need. I don't stop the hand that wanders to my own pussy, and I bite down hard on my own lip as I begin to frantically work myself through my skirt as I watch. The effort of keeping my own pleasure silent causes my lips to quiver.

Sasha moans louder and she slides her fingers out of her again, reverting back to tracing lazy circles around her clit. As she resumes her slow circling, her head falls in the direction of the door and I freeze before realising her beautiful brown eyes are closed. I watch her face, relaxed and beautiful.

Her lips fall open on a gasp and she moans my name quietly. "Elle".

My eyes widen as I stare, taking an involuntary step back, unsure I heard correctly. Could this be real? I wouldn't be surprised at the possibility I'd completely lost my mind at this stage, and had perhaps imagined my name falling from her lips.

At the sound of my name, Sasha's hand speeds up, her fingers now administering a punishing pace on her clit as her other hand begins to tug harder on her nipple. She spreads her legs further apart and arches her back, body tensing in a way that tells me she's close as she pushes her breast desperately into her palm.

Sasha cums, her hips spasm against her hand and as she gasps against the torrent of pleasure pulsing through her, she once again breathes my name on a broken breath. "Elle".

I hadn't even realised I'd begun to rub myself again but at the sound and sight of her orgasming to my name my own rips through me alongside a shocked gasp. Sasha's eyes snap open, their piercing intensity locking onto mine and pinning me in place at the doorway.

Backing out in panic I stutter "I...I forgot my coat."

My body still twitching with the aftershocks of my orgasm, coupled with my insatiable lust for Sasha rebels against the direction and I stumble. The action drawing my attention to the unbearable wetness between my legs and the fact I still have my hand on my pussy. Something Sasha is sure to have observed. Blushing furiously, I jerk my hand away as if it's been scorched by flames, my heart races with a mix of embarrassment and sudden fear.

"Stay," Sasha commands, her voice slices through my panicked thoughts with the same unexpected authority as earlier.

The firmness in her tone jolts me from my tumbling mind and I halt my reflex to flee, planting my feet firmly on the ground. I lift my gaze to find her, now propped up on her elbows, her posture commanding yet vulnerable. Her legs are drawn together, though her skirt remains carelessly bunched at her waist - a striking contrast to the composure lining her face, still flushed from her passion only moments before.

Rooted to the spot, I'm flooded by a torrent of yearning that washes over me, rendering me breathless. The air between us crackles with anticipation, thick with the promise of unspoken desires and I stand immobilised, every nerve ending alight, desperately awaiting her next command.

"Close the door."

Her command is stripped of her usual warmth, unveiling the darker side of Sasha I glimpsed before. This time, I can see the personality behind the nurturing mask she often wears falls away, revealing her true nature: dominance.

A shiver of recognition snakes down my spine, silently acknowledging the shift in our dynamic. Almost without thought, propelled by a force that feels both foreign and familiar, I step further into the office and turn to close the door. The cool metal of the handle sends a jolt through my overheated skin.

As I turn back towards her, I attempt to master my breathing as it puffs from me, shallow and erratic. With each unsteady step that brings me closer to where she waits, a potent mix of apprehension and anticipation pulses through me. I come to stand before her, every sense heightened, acutely aware of the space that hums between us.

In one fluid motion, she repositions herself, grounding her legs on the floor beneath her, gracefully standing and fixing her skirt and top. Walking to lean on her desk she turns to face me.

"Take off your clothes Elle." Sasha's voice is low and quiet, with no hint of negotiation. I whimper but don't question her as I begin to untuck my top with trembling fingers, pulling it over my head and discarding it without a second thought. I fumble with the zip on the back of my skirt, my need getting the better of me.

Sasha catches my blunder, and a small, knowing smile flickers across her face, hinting at a shadow of pleasure in my discomfort. After a struggle that feels like an eternity, I finally manage the zipper, letting the skirt fall to my feet before nudging it aside. The cool air of the room brushes against my skin, leaving me feeling exposed in just my matching set of black lace.

Just as I'm about to remove my heels, Sasha's voice penetrates the thick silence, only intensified by my laboured breaths "stop."

I still, straightening to stare at her. The intensity that she is watching me heats and cools my skin at the same time.

"From now on, you no longer wear underwear to work". My mind, momentarily unable to conjure words, leaves me to nod in silent agreement.

Surprise jolts through me as I catch a fleeting expression of anger flickering across Sasha's face in response to my mute agreement. Closing the distance between us with a single determined step, Sasha fixes me with a look that allows no argument.

"When we're like this," she asserts with unwavering authority, "you will call me, Miss".

"Y-yes, Miss," I whisper, the words barely escaping my trembling lips.

She nods and gestures towards the remaining scraps of lace covering me "Good. Now, take them off" She relaxes back against the desk before adding with a dark smile, "slowly."

I comply, reaching around and unclasping my bra, letting it inch down my arms before tossing it in the same direction as my other clothes. My breasts spring free, nipples pebbled and aching to be touched. I shiver at the sensation of the air on my flesh and the feeling of being exposed and vulnerable makes more desire pool down my legs.

At the sight of my vulnerability, Sasha slides her fingers into her own skirt. Her expensive manicure disappears under her waistband as she begins to rub herself under the tight material, watching me slowly expose myself to her. The sight of it makes me shiver in need and a tinge of fear shoots through me at her new, sinister façade.

Turning around, I reach the straps of my thong and pull them down, bending forwards to expose my ass and pussy. The crotch of my panties is soaked and the cool air against my most intimate part feels foreign and erotic. I moan in ecstasy at the realisation of how much I like the dirty game I'm being directed to play and the role I've been given. I moan again writhing my hips as I remove my panties. A small smile forming at the sound of Sasha's breath catching, but she says nothing, so I glance over my shoulder the need to see her approval of me overriding the last remnants of my timidness.

"Leave the shoes on" she orders in a low timbre as I straighten and turn to face her. Sasha stops her own stroking and straightening she walks towards me. My cheeks are flushed and my chest heaves as she approaches, my hands trembling with the urge to reach out and touch her.

She stops close to me, her face only a breath away from my lips and I plead and beg in my head for her to kiss me, to touch me. The need to feel her skin against mine is too much and I whisper in a pleading whine "Please, Miss".

She ignores my plea, instead choosing to look down at my body. Her first touch to my skin is light as she places her hand on my hipbone, the contact jolts through me splintering and spearing directly to my aching nipples and pussy. My body twitches at the sensation, my pussy jumping towards her in an uncontrolled movement, like an excited puppy.

Sasha tuts "such a naughty girl."

My hips buck at the taunt, and another, louder whine leaves my lips. My pussy is throbbing to the point of pain, I am desperate for some relief from this torrent of need coursing through me and her touch on my hip only fuels the molten fire burning inside me.

Slowly, she places a finger on my collarbone. The contact pummels me, making my legs shake as I fight the urge to sink to my knees and hump her leg until I shatter into an orgasm, I already know will destroy me.

She trails the finger lightly over to my other shoulder before grazing her hands down my body, pausing to cup my breast in her hand, she pinches the nipple painfully, but I am too far gone to feel anything but piercing pleasure as I moan eagerly arching myself into her hand.

Pursing her lips, Sasha releases me, a look of displeasure on her face at my action. I still again, eager to please her, anything to get her hands back on my body.

"Please, Miss" I beg again into the tense silence. Sasha continues to observe my body, and unable to withstand the building impulse I press my legs together as my lips tremble and begin rubbing my thighs together desperately trying to get off from the friction.

She looks down and tuts, her smile mocking me as she places her hand on the inside of my thigh, forcing my legs apart. "None of that naughty girl, or you won't get to cum".

I stop immediately. Pussy quivering, hyper aware of her closeness. Her fingers drag across the cum that's leaked onto my upper thigh and she raises an eyebrow at me as she brings her glistening fingertips to my face.

"Such a good slut, look how wet you've gotten for me." She brings her glistening fingers to my lips and slips them in, I open my mouth eagerly and greedily start to suck on them. I taste myself on her and remembering the image of them inside her own pussy. I groan and suck harder.

"Hmm" she muses a contemplative look crossing her face, "you like to suck. Perhaps I'll make you service a few big cocks with that pretty mouth of yours".

The idea of Sasha making me her personal sex slave, of her offering me out to take any cock she wants, in any way she wants it, stuns me and I'm shocked that the thought of being humiliated and degraded in that way causes excitement and need to boil through me. I know I should be ashamed of how much I want it, but I don't. "Yes. Pl..Please Miss, please".

Sasha steps back and the loss of contact causes a bleat of disappointment to come from me. Her responding smirk is deviant as she points her finger towards the desk. "Hands on the desk, ass facing me".

I comply, almost running in my willingness. The desk is smooth and cool to my touch, and I rest my cheek and breasts on it trying to grasp some semblance of balance before I shatter. I feel Sasha's breath caress my ass and pussy as she settles behind me, and my own breath explodes into pants at the anticipation.

My pussy drips and suckles for something, anything to take and grab onto. Sasha stays behind me looking at me spread, willing and bent over her desk. The anticipation pounds through me and gasping I begin to rub my aching nipples against the hard wood of the desk, as more cum dribbles down my thigh and I groan pushing my face into my hands.

My erratic breathing is the only noise as it beats through the silent room and after what feels like an eternity, I jolt as her soft hand gently touches my ass cheek, spreading me. She exposes me entirely and her quiet moan as she looks at me is my undoing, with an exasperated keen, I begin to wiggle my ass against her hand in a frenzy, trying to push it towards my pussy as begging incomprehensible pleas fall from me.

Her hand leaves my ass and I let out a louder groan, pressing my face into the desk. Chuckling she strokes me again, instantly stilling me. "Naughty girl, we can't have that".

A hard slap stings my ass and I yelp in shock at the contact, but I stay still. Tears spring into my eyes and I struggle to catch my breath as the sting radiates through me. "You will do as I say" her voice is quiet and hard, and she administers another unforgiving smack.

This time my yelp turns into a moan as I relax into the sting. It buzzes straight to my clit.

"And that attitude" she croons darkly, as third, harder slap rocks me forwards on the desk and I cry out into my balled fists, but again, as the sting subsides the pleasure morphs my cry into a moan.

"You will be a good girl, or you won't cum" another slap, again harder, and I fight the urge to move my ass away from the pain.

This time when her hand touches me, its soft and rubbing my flaming hot skin, in her soft nurturing voice she asks, "are you going to be a good girl for me?"

At the affection in her voice sounds so similar to the Sasha I know; the Sasha I've dreamed about so ardently that my knees give out as every part of my body thrums with the need to hear her call me a good girl again.

I scramble back to take my position and whine a pleading "yesss. Please, please, I will be your good girl."

Sasha continues to rub my sore skin, saying nothing. "Yes, Miss. I promise to be a good girl". I breath through ragged breath.

"Good". She stops rubbing, stepping back once more. And I tense waiting for the next blow.

Instead, I feel her body brushing over mine as she leans forwards to grab my hair pulling it back until my head rests against her mouth. The two conflicting sensations cause me to gasp, the pain in my scalp burns but the pleasure of her lips scattering across my ear, skimming my neck brings my body out in shivers.

"You're going to fuck this pretty pussy for me until I allow you to cum". Her breath flutters across my face and I pant as her words hit me. Finally, I get to cum.

My hand is already snaking its way through my legs to my dripping cunt as I eagerly agree. "Yes, please, Miss. Please let me fuck my pussy, I want you to watch me cum for you, Miss."

"Hold on" her words, combined with the tug she administers to my hair, still my roaming hand.

"I'm going to video you, because from now on, you're my good girl who does whatever I tell you to, and I will watch you fuck yourself wherever and whenever I want."

My body quakes as I stutter "Yes, Miss. Oh. Yes Miss". I have no idea why hearing her call me a good girl was so erotic to me, but every time I heard it, my pussy cried and throbbed for attention. I would do anything she wanted me to do. I just needed to hear her say it.

Sasha walks to the desk and picks up her phone, before walking back around behind me, reiterating "and remember, you can't cum unless I say you can."

"Yes, Miss. I only cum with your permission," eagerness and pleading envelop my voice at the same time my heart skips with worry at the idea that I have to hold my orgasm for her.

I have no idea how I'm going to manage not to cum the instant my fingers touch my pussy, I was already edged to the point of exploding. The painful silence as I wait for her permission to start fucking myself is punctuated only by the panting of my breath.

Eventually, Sasha's firm voice drifts quietly from behind my vision, "fuck yourself, Elle".

My fingers make their way down my stomach, over my mound, and through my trembling legs. My fingers carefully slide across my soaking wet folds but I'm careful not to touch my clit directly, instead choosing to massage circles around it, before I slide them into my aching cunt.

At the feeling of finally being filled, relief washes through me and I moan loudly, pushing my face into the desk. I hear Sasha mirror my moan behind me at the sight I present, and I find myself unable to resist twisting to watch her over my shoulder. Her face is glazed with lust as she points her phone at me bending over the desk.

Wanting to be her good girl and put on a show for her. I push my ass up in the air and arch my back, slowly pulling my fingers out, cum already dripping from my hand, I slowly push them back in my eyes never leave Sasha's face as I watch her feast on me, as I punish my pussy just for her.

My slow abuse mirrors Sasha's own on the sofa. I want her to see that I can be a good girl and do it just how she likes it. Maybe if she sees I can do it how she likes it, she'll let me do it to her. Sasha's glazed eyes shine with approval and she moves her phone closer, wanting a close up as cum slides out of me with my fingers. My legs begin shaking harder as I fight to stave off my building orgasm.

Sasha slips her free hand back under the waistband of her skirt and I let out a desperate mewl as I watch her fingers start to stroke slowly under her skirt, matching my pace.

"Such a pretty, pink pussy" she murmurs breathily, her face flushed. She is stunning undone.

"Stretch your tight pussy for me" she whispers and my hips spasm at the approval in her soft voice. I pull my fingers out, slowly sliding them back in, this time adding a third. My cunt stretches, burning at the added intrusion, and I gasp as I adjust to the feeling.

"Good girl," she whispers, moving closer to catch the way my pussy is sucking on my fingers each time they pull out of me. I can't keep this up for much longer, especially if she calls me a good girl again. I look at her with pleading eyes, an urgent whimper escapes my lips once more. Seeming to understand my need, she pulls back and angles the phone at my whole body.

"Look into the camera and spread yourself for me, Elle". I pull out and place my wet fingers on my cheeks, pulling them apart to show the camera my drenched cunt.

"Good girl" she purrs. My hips buck again at the praise, and I look into her stunning eyes, dark with lust as I whisper.

"Please Miss, I need to cum". Sasha keeps my gaze for a moment, breathing hard as she continues stroking herself.

"Turn around and get on the desk". Her command is soft but forceful. I clamber onto the desk with trembling arms, turning over as she had instructed.

My pussy drips onto the wood as I lay spread open, trembling for her next instruction. "Show your pussy to the camera" she demands, the hard edge back in her voice.

I slide my fingers into my folds and spread them, opening myself as she brings the camera close again.

"Good girl," she breathes as she moves even closer and watching me enraptured.

Moaning, her fingers speed up as she looks at me. In a breathless voice she demands, "fuck yourself".

I tingle with relief as I see the urgency in her face, I know I'm near being allowed to cum so I dip my fingers back into myself and begin a fast pace as I fuck, the slick sound of my wet cunt fills the office as cum continues to drip from my hands onto the desk.

Gasping, I feel the building electric tension pound in me. "Please, can I cum Miss?" I whimper.

"Hold it," she orders. I take a deep breath and focus on staving off the climbing tension coiling in my body as I continue to abuse myself for her. I watch her as she gazes at me, her fingers moving quickly under her skirt. A savage smile lingers on her face as she observes my discomfort. The electricity zapping through me begins to painfully prick my skin.

Tears begin to slide down my face at the growing discomfort "I need to cum, Miss, please," I beg.

Sweat starts to run freely down my body, as I wait for her permission, which she does not give, but I don't stop. I'd never stop without her permission.