Please, Miss, Please May I Cum?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sasha doesn't answer, she only continues to watch me, her orgasm growing in the shadow of her face as my pain grows in mine. The silence once again is filled only by my throaty pants and the sound of my wet cunt.

"Miss," I snivel "I've been a good girl, please let me cum," I try again. Still, Sasha doesn't answer, and the tight coil inside me is at breaking point, pain and pleasure threatens to shatter me but I hold it there, for her, because I'm her good girl.

Sasha's breathing becomes broken as her fingers match my erratic pace; her eyes watch me greedily as I cry openly begging her.

"P...Please" I sob, voice breaking.

With my final broken plea, Sasha breaks, a beautiful cry forces her head to rear back as her shoulders jerk and she bites her lip as she rides out her orgasm, her hips buck against her hand, now rubbing in a disjointed rhythm.

All the oxygen leaves the room, and I stop breathing as I watch her orgasm and I'm forced to bite down painfully on my lip, drawing blood in order to stop my own body breaking into one thousand pieces of a devastating orgasm from the sight of her.

My gasps and sobs reduce to breathless whimpers as my lungs refuse to work, my entire focus now on watching her moan and tremble as she fucks her hand with abandon, her face alight once more with pleasure.

The pain of my held orgasm causes my whole-body to begin violently spasming as I wait for her permission. Still my hand moves, I can't stop until she tells me I can.

Sasha recovers herself at a leisurely pace, refocusing the camera on the sweaty, pleading, humiliating mess I've become as I fuck myself chaotically, struggling to keep a rhythm as shudders overtake my body. My cum is pooled beneath my ass and has started to drip onto the carpet. As another violent spasm takes over my body, I howl another broken plea.

"Please, Miss, please can I cum?"

The smile on her face shows her delight at my torment, and I can't believe this is the same woman with the lovely soft voice and beautiful face I'd been fantasising about for a week. This darker person before me is devastating and in my addiction, I'd do anything she wanted.

"Have you been enough of a good girl?" she taunts cocking an eyebrow and pointing the camera at my face.

"Yes, yes, Miss. I've been the best good girl, just for you" I sob.

"Hmmm" she sighs, bringing her hand to my sweaty face and gripping my chin, before releasing me, finally she relents and deigns to provide the permission I've been begging for.

"Cum."

Relief washes through me at Sasha's final command. I slide a fourth finger into myself. The painful stretch brings another wail to my lips, and I buck chaotically, as I slide my free hand to my over stimulated clit, rubbing it in a state of madness as the painful tight coil of need breaks me in half.

My back slams against the desk, and arches as my hips raise to the ceiling. My tight swollen breasts quiver and I jerk hard to the rhythm of my pussy bearing down on my fingers, that still fuck me aggressively. The orgasm lasts for an eternity, as I continue to sob, wail, spasm and fuck myself blindly through it, unsatisfied and seeking more.

My continued fucking, barrels me into a second orgasm, and my fingers carry on thrusting in and out, and rubbing my clit, as the pleasure again transforms into an unending need. My sobs and wails break into breathless gasps and garbles as I lose all sense of control over my body, and I succumb to the torrent of pleasure coursing through it.

Wildly rubbing and fucking myself, I continue to ride the tsunami of pleasure as it breaks over a third orgasm. But my hand stays plunging into me with fever as a pressure continues to build.

I fuck myself until I erupt again, this time a torrent of cum sprays out of me onto the desk and the carpet and my body jerks so violently I grab onto the slippery desk to stop myself coming off. I cling to it unable to do anything other than take the punishment being lashed against me waiting until the pleasure and jerking stops.

I have no idea how long I'd been held in its clutches, but finally the unsatisfied need inside me has turned into a calm oasis of satiation and I lean back breathless and boneless as my once pretty cunt throbs from its abuse.

I sit up and gaze towards Sasha, who shuts off her phone, pocketing it with a satisfied smile. She moves towards me and tilts my chin up to her flushed face. She's breathing heavily, and I smile knowing I performed well for her. Bringing her lips to mine she brushes them across my swollen, broken bottom lip.

"Good girl" she whispers, before kissing me. Her kiss is soft and gentle, and it takes me by surprise. Her care is nothing like the hard domineering woman who just held my torture so playfully in her hands. Stunned, I revelled in the difference between kissing a woman and kissing a man. It was heaven. She was heaven.

Pulling away, Sasha looks down and tuts. "Naughty girl, you've made a mess of my office".

Looking down with her I flood with embarrassment as I look at the destruction, I'm sitting in. Cum is everywhere, puddled on the desk and on the carpet.

My already flushed face blushes even more. "I'm sorry, that's never happened before, I didn't know I could do that," I admit shyly.

Straightening and taking a step away she observes me, still naked and splayed out for her viewing. "I'll have to think of a way to punish you," she muses, a glint in her eye.

I look uncertainly at her; unsure I can take anymore tonight. "Not tonight," she murmurs, shaking her head understanding my concern. "But next week should be an interesting week for you," she smiles. "I may have a few projects I'll need your dedicated help on".

The idea of all the things we can do in the privacy of her office fills me with an excited buzz and clearing my throat I grin "yes, please Miss. I'll do anything you want me to".

Sasha observes me, her face back to the portrait of angelic beauty, her clothes perfectly presentable. Shifting, I suddenly feel awkward at how dishevelled I am, as I still sit on the desk, sweaty, naked, abused and covered in my own cum. Her eyes trail down the length of my body, a steely dark desire flashing across her face as she looks at the mess at my feet.

"My good girl," she whispers.

I stare at her, as she walks around the other side of the desk, beginning to pack up the unruined parts of her paperwork. I'm unsure what to do with myself as need begins to build in me at her affectionate words. At her approval. I need to please her. I need to serve her. I need to touch her and fuck her and make her cum like she had just made me cum.

"Please, Miss" I whisper, eyes downcast. She pauses eyebrows raised.

"Please, Miss, please let me touch you". I look up at her silence, and am met with a dark smirk, once again the mask of control and dominance in place.

"Oh no," She shakes her head "sweet girl, you have to earn that."

After I dress, I turn to see her watching me. A mad hope hammers my heart that she'll kiss me again, but when she fails to close the distance between us, I avert my gaze feeling foolish, and turn to leave.

"Elle" her voice fills the silence. Turning back, Sasha has a devilish grin on her face as she drawls, "don't forget what I said about underwear and work from now on."

Grinning back at her I whisper in my sweetest voice "Yes, Miss, I'll always have my pussy available for you."

I open the door and leave, this time grabbing my coat as I pass my desk. Work on Monday was going to be very fun.