Please, My Love

Story Info
In the dungeon Ayla decides to tease Azzar, which backfires.
2k words
4.45
2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sprote
Sprote
8 Followers

Ayla growled as she hit the floor unable to balance her fall. The grimy stone dug into her sides and the thin night gown she had been wearing did nothing to keep the cold of the cell from her skin. Azzar was pushed in after her, still standing. He taxed their guards with an angry look as they slammed the door.

Sighing she did her best to sit up again. With her hands tied behind her back that wasn't easy but she managed to scramble on her ass and lean against the uncomfortably moist wall. She let her head rest against it in defeat.

"What now?" Azzar asked, kicking against the cell door. Ayla only shrugged. There was nothing to do, bound and locked up like this. Azzar clumsily sat down next to her. "Guess we're stuck here."

Again, Ayla didn't answer. Logically speaking she knew it wasn't his fault, but some angry, vengeful part of her still wanted to blame him for everything that went wrong in her life. So, she decided, better to stay quiet than to snap at him. Or so she thought.

"You're mad at me." It was a statement, not a question. Ayla sighed again.

"Why should I be?"

"For once you shouldn't be. But you are." Her resolve cracked.

"Fine, yes I am mad at you. I am mad at everything right now." she snapped, regretting it immediately afterwards. Not too long ago she had vowed to herself to never let him influence her like that again but still, every time he so much as breathed in her direction she was seconds away from either smothering or fucking him. And neither was a good decision.

"Aha. Well, being mad won't help us so why don't you get it out of your system so we can start thinking logically." Azzar proposed. Ayla groaned in annoyance.

"I'd love to stab you but I really don't have..." The sentence trailed into nothing.

"Don't have what? A knife? If you had that I'd ask you to cut us loose after you're done stabbing me." Azzar snorted. Ayla moved her legs around feeling the hem of her night gown tickle across them. At first, she wasn't sure but then she felt the sudden poke through the thin linen. Her emergency blade.

"I might have a knife." she grinned at Azzars surprised look and nodded down to her gown. "Its sown into the hem for emergencies."

Azzar barked out a laugh: "Oh you're even more paranoid than I thought. I love it." Then he got quiet again. "But how do we get it out?"

Ayla frowned. That was something she hadn't thought about. Usually it would be no problem to pierce the thin linen of her gown and get the blade out but with her hands behind her back she wouldn't be able to reach it. She shifted her wrists but the rope sat tight. A sigh escaped her at the only possible solution.

"You're gonna have to get it out behind your back."

Azzar frowned as well. Even though he always exclaimed how bad he was at anything to do with slight of hand, she knew he could be quite talented when he wanted to be. She licked her lips at the lingering memory. Groaning at the strain on his wrists he turned until he sat on his knees, his back to her and fumbled around to get a grip on her nightgown.

"Hey!" she complained as his long, thick fingers slid between her legs a little too close to her crotch. Or if the situation were different, not close enough.

"Sorry, I can't see." he huffed. "You're gonna have to guide me a little."

"What, you already forgot all the spots?" she asked sickeningly sweet. Her eyebrows arched at the way his shoulders tensed. Someone was a little sensitive today.

"Not the time." he growled still grabbing uselessly on her thigh. An evil grin snuck on Aylas face. If he got agitated by the mere mention of what they had once done then how much damage to his sound mind could she do if she went just a little further?

"Not the time for what? Pleasant memories?" she asked teasingly, leaning in closer so her breath tickled his neck. She could see the goosebumps on his arms and hear the slight hitch in his breathing.

"Don't distract me."

"You think I'm distracting?" she whispered pressing against his back, her soft breasts only separated by the thin nightgown from pressing onto his skin. He shuddered and his hands trembled as he kept searching for the blade inside the hem.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked teasingly, letting her tongue dart out and lick across his neck. The groan coming from him sounded a lot less pained than before.

"Ayla..." A warning tone in his voice.

"That's not a stop." Nibbling on his neck she dropped her voice to a more sultry tone. "Say, what would you do if you weren't tied up right now? Would you take me right here on this cell floor? Would you make me service you?"

His breathing got faster. She knew the kind of pictures that must surely come up in his mind right now. Of her on her knees in front of him, looking up through hooded lashes while her tongue slurped across his length. Of green jungle floor underneath her and the sound of scrambling animals around them as he drove her to new heights of screaming pleasure. She wished she could see his face, those dark eyes full of lust looking like he'd want to eat her up whole.

"I got it."

"What?" Ayla looked down to see the short silvery blade between his calloused fingers. He glanced over his shoulder a hungry look in his eyes. She swallowed at the intensity. "Great, then cut us loose."

"No."

"What do you mean no?"

Azzar shook his head laughing quietly as he used the blade to open his restraints with ease. He was free, rubbing the red rope burn on his wrists before he turned around. She couldn't stop herself from sneaking a look downward. With only a pair of breeches his arousal was obvious.

"I'm not gonna cut you loose." He explained slowly, one hand moving soft as a feather over her thigh, making her shiver. "Not until I get my revenge."

Fear and thrill cursed through her body at the thought of what his revenge could possibly be.

"We don't have time for that." She scolded but it sounded weak even to her own ears. Her traitorous body wanted this more than she could express. A rush of heat pooled in her stomach and trickled slowly into her underwear.

"We have just enough." Azzar growled his hand slipping under her night gown. Carefully his fingers stroked the hem of her panties. Her breath got caught in her throat and she could feel heat rising to her face as well at his hungry stare. He pushed back the gown until he could see her underwear and licked his lips at the sight of the small wet spot continuously growing bigger.

"You think you can play with my head making me lust for you? It seems like I'm not the only one influenced by dirty thoughts." He growled letting one finger trail up her underwear. She gasped at the slight friction, enough to make her even wetter but by far not enough to help release the delicious tension in her body. Licking his lips again he pushed the fabric aside to reveal her glistening pussy. Like a prized possession he watched in awe as his finger parted her folds making her whimper at the sensation. More warmth trickled out of her making his fingers shine in the low light of the torches. Her resolve was breaking.

"Please." she whimpered with a pained look. "Don't tease me."

He chuckled, a low, hot sound tingling in her abdomen. Then ever so slowly he pushed one of his thick fingers into her. She gasped again letting her head fall back against the stone wall. How had she never realized how desperately she wanted to be filled again? With his fingers, his tongue, his cock. Another realization hit her and made her shiver. If he asked it of her she would beg for him.

He pulled his finger out again and teased across her fold, smearing her juices over herself. Light as a feather he brushed her clit and she couldn't hold the moan that escaped her. Every fiber of her being seemed to be on fire with passion and arousal. She wanted to hump his hand like a wolf in heat, wanted to raise her ass up for him to pound her from behind like a wild animal. Anything to find the release she apparently had been craving for so long. But still he tortured her.

His thumb grazed her clit again as two fingers dipped into her hole. She groaned and moved against them only for him to pull away again, an evil grin on his face. He was going to make this last until she was lying at his feet panting and whimpering like a dog. Again and again he carefully stroked across her folds, circled her clit and dipped two, then three fingers inside her. Pushing ever so lightly in and out, in and out. Never enough to send her over the edge, only to keep her right there and make her moan for more.

"Please Azzar." She begged, desperately trying to hump his fingers. He shook his head laughing, cold and cunning.

"I think you know what I want to hear."

She averted her eyes. Embarrassment and anger battling against her crumbling willpower, eroded by sheer never ending, teasing pleasure. Of course, he'd use the power he had now to make her even smaller. He didn't want her to beg, he wanted her to admit what he already knew. Yes, she knew what he wanted to hear, but was she willing to say it? The part in her that was still angry at him for leaving told her no. But right now, the part in her that was melting to his touch, begging to be pushed over the edge screamed at her to simply get it over with. Give up the fight and you'll get to cum.

The hand that was not busy torturing her with soft strokes and gentle pushes grabbed her chin. He made her look into his eyes, dark from arousal. She couldn't contain a small whimper. His look alone might have pushed her over the edge had he not decided to take this moment to stop all administrations to her pussy. His thumb levitated over her clit, three of his other fingers barely touching her entrance. Her body was screaming for release.

"Say it." He growled and the last of her resolve broke.

"Please, my love." She whimpered defeatedly, begging him with her eyes as much as with her words.

He took her in a wild kiss as he pressed into her, roughly rolling her clit with his thumb. Her scream was swallowed by his lips as she came, her juices flowing over his fingers. Blinding white exploded before her eyes emptying her mind of everything but the feeling of his rough fingers inside of her, perfectly filling her up. This time he didn't pull back as she moved against his hand riding out the waves of her orgasm rolling through her like lava.

She leaned against the wall panting when he finally pulled out again. With a sly smile he brought his slick fingers to his mouth and licked them. Although most likely meant to make her blush again she was simply too exhausted from the orgasm to do so. The stone wall behind her cooled down her steaming heat. She tried to muster up a glare as he cut her loose.

"Don't think this means anything." She grumbled at his obvious glee.

"I wouldn't dare." He mumbled into her ear making her shiver once more.

"Fuck you."

Sprote
Sprote
8 Followers