Please Say No Ch. 02

Story Info
Can Jack say no to Kim and still keep Beth?
1.5k words
4.11
5.2k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaeobrien
Shaeobrien
69 Followers

You asked and I listened. This may not be where you thought the story would go, but I hope you like it. Keep giving feedback with your votes and your comments. Enjoy!

-----------

The soft sunlight poured into the room and onto Beth's smooth, supple breasts as she lay beneath Jack, mewing softly with each thrust. She arched her back ever so slightly, and Jack took the opportunity to let his hand travel down her body as he filled her. From the curve of her neck, slightly groping her firm tits and hard nipples, then across her taut stomach and down further to...

"Beth, honey? You home?"

Her mother's manic voice rang out in the almost empty house, and Beth felt every muscle in her body tense. Jack froze mid-thrust.

"I made a killing at the casino last night honey! I thought we could go out for a big brunch," her mother's voice trailed off as she walked into the kitchen.

"Jack," Beth's eyes were wide with terror. "Get up! I have to get out of here!"

Jack gazed into her eyes, seeing her fear, but he couldn't bring himself to move. The sound of her mother's voice and the possibility of being caught that came with it, had turned him on like never before. He felt his cock twitch. He couldn't help himself from leaning down and kissing Beth passionately, sliding his tongue into her mouth as he heard the muffled sounds of her mother putting her purse down on the dining room table. He began to thrust again, with a new vigor, into her tight, little pussy as she pushed against his chest.

"What are you doing?" She frantically whispered once he broke their kiss. "She can't catch us like this! Don't be stupid!"

But Jack's rock hard cock only pushed deeper inside of her as he grabbed her wrists and held her down. He leaned over her to take a nipple into his mouth and suck it lavishly.

"Jack, please, no-" The moment she said it, he lifted his head with a dark hunger in his eyes. He pressed his body down on top of her and fucked her harder and faster.

She began to moan as the weight of his body on hers pressed her g-spot into his probing cock. With no way to stop him and no power to move, Beth felt her body build closer and closer to an orgasm.

"Jack, this isn't like last night! It's not a game. We cannot get caught with your dick inside me," Beth whispered breathlessly. But even her argument had begun to turn her on and bring her closer to the edge.

"I'm sorry Beth, but I can't stop. I need this baby. I need you. I need to come in your tight. Wet. Pussy. Right. Now!" Jack groaned into her hair as he unloaded his cum deep inside the 18 year old daughter of the woman he was dating. His final thrust set Beth off and she followed in waves of pleasure as she bit his shoulder to stop herself from crying out.

Just then they heard her mother's footsteps on the stairs and were snapped out of their orgasmic bliss. Jack jumped up and Beth scrambled out of his bed and into the bathroom. He pulled on his boxers just as the door opened.

"Be-oh! Jack! I,uh, didn't realize you were still here." Her eyes traveled the length of his practically naked body and then back up to meet his.

"Yeah, uh...I didn't feel right leaving Beth here all alone last night, Kim," Jack stammered as memories of Beth's naked body on top of his replayed in his mind.

"That is really, very thoughtful of you, especially after the way things ended last night," Kim replied, unable to meet his eyes.

She's embarrassed, he thought surprised. In this moment he realized how alike she and Beth were in looks. Her hair a bit lighter than Beth's, but the same hazel eyes, smooth olive skin, curvy shape. The image of sunlight cascading down onto Beth's soft breasts came back to him and his cock stirred.

Kim's eyebrows raised as she took ntoice. "Listen Jack, I shouldn't have reacted that way. Sometimes I forget that you're different, better than the other men from my past." She stepped forward slowly as she spoke. "You're the kind of man who will listen to a woman's needs, who will stick around after a bad fight, who will take care of a daughter that isn't even his..."

She stood mere inches from him now. His heart raced and he struggled to breathe as he realized that look in Kim's eyes. Before he could respond, she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. He fought the urge to kiss her back as he thought of Beth hiding in the bathroom. This can't happen, he thought frantically as he tried to find a way out of this.

She pulled back only slightly as she whispered, "I'm sorry Jack. Please, can't you forgive me? You may not be sure, but I can tell there is at least a part of you that still wants me."

He realized his once-again hardened cock was pressed between them. His mind was reeling as Beth's mom began to kiss his neck and chest traveling down slowly with each taste of him-

"No!" Jack cried out as he realized what she would taste if her mouth ever found his dick. "We can't. Not after what happened last night. I just can't."

Kim sighed. Then she looked up at him with new resolve and unbuttoned the dress she was wearing. He stared appreciatively at her voluptuous breasts, hourglass shape, thick hips, and lace panties. She took his hands and placed them over each bra cup, using them to pull down her bra and let her cleavage fall out for him to massage.

"Please Jack, give me this one last time. And then, if you still want to say goodbye, you can leave and we'll never see each other again." She moved closer to him again and this time his lips reached hers first, his tongue delving into her mouth as she moaned in satisfaction.

He found her nipples and pinched them as she gasped. He reached down with one hand to find her swollen, aching pussy lips waiting to be invaded. They moved toward the bed with each touch, Kim removing his boxers and letting his cock pop free. He groaned as he realized he had just fucked her daughter's sweet little pussy only moments ago. The thought turned him on even more, and he threw her down on the bed. He yanked down her panties and spread her legs to reveal her glistening pussy ready to be taken. Would she scream? Cry? Beat him if he whispered in her ear as he entered her that her daughter's juices were still on his cock? Who had he become that he was thinking such things?

He stood between her legs, pressing the head of his cock between her lips as she moaned. Then he began to thrust into her, grunting as the pleasure of it all overwhelmed him. Kim reached out to him and pulled him down on top of her. He sucked thirstily on her nipples, as all logic fled from his mind.

"Yes Jack! Fuck me harder! I need your cock buried deep inside me. Ooohhh yeeeesss!" Kim cried out as she came hard on his dick.

Jack fucked her harder, knowing Beth could hear every sound of her own mother's pleasure right now. He knew it was wrong. Even more wrong than fucking Beth last night. But he had lost all sense of reason when Kim mentioned him not ever seeing her again. Not seeing her meant not seeing Beth. Not getting a moment alone with Beth. Not kissing Beth. Not tasting her sweet body and coming inside her incredible pussy-

"Oohhh, God! Fuuuuuuck!" Jack pumped deep into Beth's mom as his load filled her. He fought to catch his breath and his sanity as he slowed his thrusts and climbed off of Kim.

"God, Jack, that is the best sex I've ever had. What got into you? I really hope this means it's not over, you're not leaving," Kim said as she searched his eyes for his answer.

Jack took in a breath to answer and caught the movement of the bathroom door opening ever so slightly and Beth's tear-filled eyes looking back at him. Without breaking her gaze, he gave his answer.

"I could never leave. I'm in love with you."

A tear fell down Beth's cheek and she quickly ducked behind the door as Kim sat up gaping at him.

"You're in love with me?" She kissed him deeply in response.

Finally Jack pulled away and said, "Let's go get that brunch you were so hungry for."

Kim's brow furrowed. "What about Beth? Have you seen her? Shouldn't we invite her?"

Jack shook his head.

"I have a feeling Beth may prefer some time alone right now."

They both got dressed and walked out the door, Kim's hand in Jack's.

Beth curled up on the bathroom floor and cried.

Shaeobrien
Shaeobrien
69 Followers