Please Say No Ch. 03

Story Info
Beth decides if Jack gets a second chance...
1.8k words
4.38
5.9k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaeobrien
Shaeobrien
68 Followers

Beth closed her eyes as the water trickled down over her face, dripping onto her chest, leaving wet trails to her hardened nipples. Her breath deepened by the feeling, as her mind fought off memories of the last touch, the last kiss on those nipples.

He loves me? She felt the butterflies in her stomach despite her best efforts not to care. Why was this the part of that morning she could not get out of her mind? Jack had fucked her mother as she watched, had kissed her, pleased her, cum inside of her...and yet somehow, though she knew that should be the important part, she could only think of his words:

"I could never leave. I'm in love with you."

Sure, her mother thought he meant her. How could she have guessed that in the last 24 hours her own daughter would have climbed into her boyfriend's bed, begged for his affection, and woken up head over heals for the man? As Beth began to lather up her loofa and wash her naked body, she breathed in the steam of the shower and sighed as she reminisced over the man she had spent the night with.

He came inside of her mother, she reminded herself. And yet, as she thought back to that moment, she felt herself blush as she watched him-naked, sweating, groaning-cum with pleasure. Simultaneously the jealousy and arousal rose up inside of her as she slid the loofa down between her legs and moaned.

"Jack," she mumbled, as she used the soapy loofa to rub her clit in slow, sultry circles. She leaned back under the shower head and let the water tickle her tits as she felt her excitement build.

What would she do if he approached her again? Would he dare? Or was this morning's event a signal that he was her mom's, not hers? He couldn't really think he could have them both...or did he?

"No, Jack, please don't fuck me," she murmered to herself as she fantasized about her mother's boyfriend in ways she knew she shouldn't. The loofa pressed against her clit now, bringing her closer and closer...

"Ooooohhh! Jack! Yes!!" She cried out his name as she came, feeling her body tense and release in waves of pleasure.

She slid down the wall of the shower as her legs gave way, feeling like jelly. She pondered his confession one more time, then stood up, rinsed off, and turned off the water so she could grab a towel.

As she dried off, she heard the door open, signaling their return. Her mother's happy laughter was a rare sound, and for a moment she thought of giving up her desires for her mother's happiness. But why should she when her mother had never consider the happiness of her daughter? Then again, she thought to herself, it is really Jack's decision.

She opened the door with the short towel wrapped around her body, barely containing her soft, naked body beneath. Beth took a few steps down the stairs and called down to them, "Hey mom! Hey Jack! Glad to see you're home!"

Her mom looked up and smiled, "Hey beth, baby! Enjoy your shower?"

"Yes, I definitely needed it," Beth replied as her eye caught Jack's.

Jack's jaw was on the floor as he took in the sight of her. From his view, she knew he could see the slit in the towel, and catch a peak at where her thigh met her hip bone.

"Are you hungry, babe?" Her mom asked.

"Maybe in a bit," Beth replied. "But I should really get dried off and dressed first.

"So please," Beth's eyes shifted to Jack's gaze. "Don't come into my room."

Then she turned and sauntered back up the stairs and down the hall.

---------

Jack couldn't believe what he'd just heard. Did Beth mean to tell him directly not to come into her room? Did this mean she did not loath him? That she still wanted him? That the game they had started last night in his room...was still on?

Kim said something as she walked into the livingroom, but he didn't hear her. The image of Beth in nothing but a towel, her bossom pressed together by terry cloth, her smooth thighs bared before him. Fuck, his cock was getting harder by the second.

"Jack!"

"What was that dear?" He tried to turn his body, and mind, away from Kim's 18 year old daughter.

"I asked if you wanted to watch that made for tv movie that's coming on in a minute."

"Oh, uh, sure. I'm just gonna go upstairs and freshen up. You kinda...caught me off guard this morning."

Kim smiled at the erotic memory. "Oh yeah, of course. I imagine you may need to get yourself together after that little event."

Jack turned and tried not to rush the stairs two at a time to get to Beth's door. He stood outside for just a moment as he pondered whether she actually wanted him there. Then he turned the knob and slipped inside.

"What are you doing?" Beth's hushed whisper caught him off guard as he quietly closed the door.

"I thought we should...talk," he fumbled for words as he searched her face for confirmation that he had made the right decision in coming in.

"Oh, I don't think there is anything to talk about," Beth replied cooly, as he watched her breasts rise and fall under the damp towel. "You showed your preference pretty clearly this morning."

He cringed and almost turned away, but then stopped. Who was she to make him feel guilty for fucking his girlfriend? Wasn't she the one who climbed into his bed and begged him for sex?

He stepped toward her, resolutely. Beth backed up against her wall. The light pink tone of the room-decorated by Kim when she was just a child, he had been told-brought out the heat that arose in her cheeks.

"Then let's not talk," Jack whispered as he reached up and twirled a wet strand of her hair around her finger.

Her breath caught in her throat, and he didn't miss it. She frowned as she replied simply, "No."

Jack's eyebrow raised. "What was that?"

The blush in Beth's cheeks intensified. "No. You just...fucked my mom. So, no, you can't have me."

Jack felt his dick stiffen. What man has not fantasized about having the mother and the daughter? Then he looked into her eyes and remembered his words from only hours ago.

"I'm not leaving. I'm in love with you."

He leaned in and kissed her softly, gently invading her soft lips with his tongue. She moaned softly, but suddenly pushed him back.

"But I'm not in love with you."

Jack's brow furrowed as he looked at her. She sounded so sure and yet her eyes, the blush of her cheeks, the quickness of her breath...

"You're saying no? You don't love me? Well, let's see how long you can keep saying no..." The breath of his whisper left goosebumps on her skin as he leaned in close to her neck and began kissing her gently. His hands traveled to her towel and pulled it open, revealing her perfect, teenage body. She gasped at the sudden cold air and her nipples perked up in response. His fingers grazed one of her nipples, then pinched it. She moaned as her one of her hands involuntarily reached up into his disheveled hair.

He continued to kiss her body as he made a trail down to her other nipple and sucked on it tenderly. He felt her body jerk in reaction to his mouth.

"Tell me you love me," he whispered before taking her nipple into his mouth again.

"No," Beth said breathlessly.

He smirked at her response. His right hand found its way down between her legs as he continue to taste one breast while groping the other. Beth leaned against the wall and spread her legs slightly at his touch. He slipped two fingers between the lips of her pussy and slid them inside of her.

"Ooohh," Beth moaned softly.

"Do you love me," Jack coaxed as he thrust his fingers in and out of her.

Beth shook her head helplessly now, as she seemed to be lacking the breath to speak.

Jack laughed quietly as his thumb found her clit and he began to rub. Both of Beth's hands were now tangled in his hair as she pressed her breast deeper into his mouth and rocked against his thrusts.

"Jack, you fucked her in front of me," he heard her say softly. He looked up and couldn't tell if she was upset by this fact or turned on by it.

"Beth," he replied as he thrust deeper inside of her. "I fucked her. And it felt good." He rubbed her clit faster. "And I want to make you feel good now."

"Oh, god. Jack," she whispered horsely as she came closer to her peak.

"Tell me you love me." Jack was practicly begging her now as he fucked her harder with his fingers. He brought his mouth to hers and they kissed passionately as he felt her begin to cum.

She moaned into his mouth as her body convulsed with pleasure. His thrusts slowed and he slipped his fingers out of her wet pussy. He reached down and undid his pants, shifting them down with his boxers. Then he lifted her by her thighs to find her sex with the head of his cock.

He pulled away for her mouth. "Say it," he said.

"You've been up here too long," Beth said, ignoring his demand. "Your girlfriend will be wondering where you are. What will you tell her when she asks where you've been?"

"Fuck," Jack exhaled. She was right after all. His girlfriend was downstairs, waiting for him.

"Fuck it," Jack replied. "I'll tell her I'm fucking her daughter."

And with that he thrust his cock deep inside Beth's wet pussy. She stifled her cry by burying her face into his neck. He pressed her body against the wall as he fucked he recklessly, the friction of the movements building like the electricity between them.

"Tell me you love me, Beth," he groaned as he fucked her.

"Jack," Beth responded breathlessly. "I...MmmMmmm...l love you!"

Jack came hard, pumping his seed into her as his heart raced at her confession. As he finished, he gently put her legs down on the floor and tried to catch his breath.

"Jack?"

He looked up at her voice. "Yes, baby?"

Beth smirked at him, like she was hiding a joke.

"You better go freshen up. Your girlfriend is waiting."

He gaped at her as she gave him a peck on the cheek and reached for her towel. Then she wrapped it around her body and left the room to take another shower.

Shaeobrien
Shaeobrien
68 Followers