All Comments on 'Please Send Nudes'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The slow build-up in the beginning was worth it. The ending balanced it out nicely. I almost gave up reading when it was focused mostly on the boyfriend.

Thanks for sharing this.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

I didn't like. Again the hackneyed final I hate so much.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 1 year ago
Amazing story

The mistaken text do open taboo wonders that a few crawl through. Masterfully crafted in mechanics and content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I liked how they were having fun with those pictures. It was a good build up to the finale.

5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks for the fun read. 5 stars.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 1 year ago

Is "no comment" a comment? I believe so.

You've heard it all before, and make no effort at improvement. Your ratings and follower count are really all the critical feedback necessary to pointing you in a different direction, and yet you ignore that too.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

3⭐️ here just to long of build up with the boy friend in it for me,,, could of been shorter and get to the point faster and then the ending of it was so so

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked that they were having fun with this. It helped them move them beyond the mother/son relationship and into lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to agree with a previous statement about the boyfriend, there was a lot of talk about him for someone we didn't see. Felt the same way about the girl Mitch used for a booty call. Besides that, I still thought this was a very fun and sexy story. I liked how they were having fun with those pictures and how it was used to bring them together.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 1 year ago

just too much information on that mike dude idgf

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Truly enjoyed the story. It was good to read that they were able to start and stop their love affair as needed/required. Am both glad that they were able to find new permanent relationships. However, a little sad that they did not become each other's permanent relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I once found my mother's nude pics when she asked me to transfer her files from her old computer to her new one. I was mesmerized by them because I never saw her in that way before. I was too scared back then to try to keep a copy of those pics for myself so I just found ways to get back onto her computer whenever I could and check them out there. But after maybe a year, the pictures were gone. I don't think she suspected I was looking at them, I think she just wanted to get rid of them.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Mike didn't add much to this story. The ending just kind of faded out. No romance at all.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

@Foxterot7a wrote: "they were able to start and stop their love affair as needed/required." Love affair? What love affair? I only can see a lust affair, a mother and son with benefits that enjoy each other until they find someone with whom they really fall in love. Like Muskyboy, I can't see romance.

SekiroSekiroover 1 year ago

Good story, but the fact that they didn't end up together ruined it for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked most of the story but I thought mother and sons love would continue on for some time and I did not like how it went from having awesome sex toghether and then ending!!!!!!!!! Gave it a 4

sissyfluffsissyfluffabout 1 year ago

Well written. Hot? No.

rbloch66rbloch6612 months ago

Good story. A nice change of pace with the heartfelt fun they were having. It was hot and steamy without being pornographic.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved how they were having fun with the photos, it slowly build up his the lust he was feeling for his mother.

5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous