Please Send Nudes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For her facial expressions, he gave her some suggestions on how to do a sexy smile and give the camera an alluring look with her eyes. Brenda understood and demonstrated some sexy poses; Mitch approved and was glad she was catching on quickly.

The one thing he needed to make sure of was that she never did duck-face again. A few of those photos had her doing it, and it only made them look worse.

"I thought duck face was what all the girls were doing," said Brenda. "I really enjoyed doing it."

"Mom, duck face was a thing years ago when it first came out. Now, it's considered ridiculous and people think women look like airheads when they do it."

Brenda felt very disappointed by hearing that stuff about duck face because she thought she looked cute doing that. But she was accepting all of her son's advice so far, so she was willing to listen to that as well.

"Is there anything else you can give me?" she asked.

"No, I think that's it. Hopefully, your next private self-photoshoot will turn out better."

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm glad I accidentally sent those photos to you," said Brenda. "They would not have gone well with Mike."

"I'm glad to help," said Mitch, still feeling awkward about the whole situation of teaching his mother how to be sexier for her boyfriend.

THE NEXT DAY

Brenda took Mitch's suggestions to heart. She has now gotten a better idea of what she should've done from the beginning. She planned to take another round of sexy photos of herself, some of which she could be proud of sending to Mike.

One problem she realized from the night before was that she rushed those photos too much. She got jealous of some unknown woman who was sitting next to Mike at a dinner table. She realized she had no reason to be jealous; for all she knew, those women had boyfriends themselves, so she had nothing to worry about.

She took some time to plan out what she wanted to do; the right kind of underwear, lighting, background, and poses. She really wanted to do duck face, but she decided to listen to her son about that since he seemed more of an expert about this. She laughed at the idea of how many girls must've sent him sexy photos but was also proud of him for having an active love life.

By the time she was done, she felt she had gotten it right this time. She thought about sending them right away to Mike, but decided she needed a second opinion on them before she sent them out. She knew her son was in the living room watching something on Netflix, so she got dressed in a t-shirt and jeans and went to see him.

Mitch was in the middle of watching a comedy on Netflix when his mother sat down next to him, took the remote away from him, and paused the movie despite his protest.

"I made some new pictures and I want your opinion of them," said Brenda.

"What, are you serious?" he asked. "I told you everything you needed to know."

"That doesn't mean I don't need a second opinion. Please, I don't want to screw this up."

Mitch shook his head in astonishment. He couldn't believe what he had gotten himself into.

"I might as well, I'm already in too deep," he said.

Brenda began to show him all the pictures she had taken. He was impressed with how much they had improved from last night. He had to admit to himself that, despite the fact that these were pictures of his own mother, they were quite sexy and he enjoyed looking at them.

As she was swiping through her photos, Mitch couldn't help looking over at his mother, sitting next to him very closely. He found himself looking down at her t-shirt, which was tight around her breasts and showed a small amount of cleavage. It was nothing he hadn't seen her wearing plenty of times before, but now he found himself looking at her tits more intently than ever before. He felt his dick moving around in his pants, getting ready to go to full salute. He had to look away from his mother's tits and focus on something else to keep his erection from being noticed. She was still showing him her pictures, which didn't help, so he thought of pretty much anything he could think of to resolve this situation.

"So, what do you think?" she asked, very happily.

"They all look wonderful; I have taught you well. Mike would love every one of them."

"Should I send them all to him?"

"No, that would be way too much. You need to keep it simple. Send maybe three or four of them for now, and if he really likes them, wait a day or two to send him a few more."

"Which ones do you like the most?"

"Do you really want your son to tell you which one of your underwear photos he finds most sexy?"

"Yes, I do. You're the expert here, and it's fun to see you blush like that."

Mitch had a good chuckle from that and then pointed out the few he liked the most. He especially liked the ones where it looked like she had her phone camera set up for a good shot of her upper body. She was wearing a black bra that showed a good amount of cleavage, and she had one hand on her hip and the other holding up her hair, all the while giving the camera a very alluring look. He said she looked like a professional model in that photo and she smiled, feeling very happy that he said that.

Brenda opened up her messenger app and attached those exact photos that Mitch suggested she use to send them out.

"You're sending them to Mike right now?"

"Not exactly," said Brenda, as she gave him a wicked smile.

Mitch's phone, which was sitting on the coffee table, suddenly vibrated several times. He laughed, knowing full well what had just happened. He opened up his texts to see that his mother had sent him those photos that he said he liked, especially the one where he said she looked like a model.

"Why did you send these to me?"

"I'm just having a little fun with you," said Brenda. "Plus, I thought you might enjoy them too."

Brenda gave her son a wink and a smile before she abruptly got off the couch and walked away. Mitch was left pondering what she meant by that. He wondered if she noticed he was getting slightly aroused from when she was showing him her pictures or if she was just joking with him.

He decided not to think about it too much and went back to watching his movie. Despite how funny the movie was, he still found himself thinking about what his mother said to him and the pictures she showed him. He even found himself looking on his phone and checking out those photos that were still in the text chain. He considered the idea of downloading them off the text chain but decided he didn't want to get caught having those kinds of photos saved on his phone.

Later that evening, Brend went out with her friends for a girl's night out. This left Mitch time to go to his room to look at some pornography on his computer. With the day he had and the thoughts running through his mind, he thought he needed to jerk off to videos of beautiful women being fucked.

He found some good videos that he had downloaded a while ago and started watching them as he jerked off. He was having a good time until the images of his mother started seeping in. He tried to focus on the women in the videos, but it was getting harder and harder to do that. It didn't help when one scene suddenly had a milf pornstar who looked very much like his mother, but with bigger tits, showed up in a scene where she was dominated by two men.

Mitch finally gave up. He downloaded the pictures his mother sent him and sent them to his computer, where he picked his favorite one and put it up on his screen so he could see it at a much larger size.

"Sorry mom, but I need to do this," he told the picture on the screen.

He began jerking off while looking at that picture. He had never felt his erection get so intense like this before. He suddenly found himself imagining his mother naked and dancing erotically for him before she got down on her knees and started sucking him off. Then he started to imagine himself fucking her in every position he could think of.

After a good long jerk, he grabbed some tissues he had ready on his desk and shot his load into them. He then sat back in his chair and relaxed. He felt guilty but, at the same time, satisfied.

TWO WEEK LATER

Mitch obviously noticed how well those pictures must've worked out because ever since Mike came back from his work trip, he spent nearly every night sleeping over in his mother's bedroom. He got used to it over the last year of seeing Mike in the mornings after he spent the night. In the past, whenever Brenda had a boyfriend she began sleeping with, she would never bring him home because of her son. She would stay over at their place and Mitch kind of just knew what was happening when she came home the next day.

But she got so comfortable with Mike that he became the first boyfriend she let stay over at her place. Before she did that, she had an uncomfortable, yet adult, conversation with her son about having Mike stay overnight with her. Mitch let her know that he was just fine with it; they were all adults and they could be very mature about these kinds of things now.

Brenda was happy about that and let him know that he could have girlfriends stay over with him if he wanted too. The opportunity never came up as he was always staying over at their places, but he liked that option if it ever happened.

He would see Mike stay over sporadically over the last year, and when they saw each other in the mornings, they would be very cordial with each other. It was uncomfortable for the both of them at first, but they got used to it. Mitch eventually liked having Mike around because there was another guy he could talk to.

This time, Mike has been staying over every single night, and Mitch couldn't help thinking it was because of the photos he helped his mother with. He also noticed how happy his mother was during this time, and he was happy that she was happy, which was all that mattered.

One morning, Brenda came down to the kitchen to see Mike and Mitch having coffee for breakfast and talking about what they might expect from the new football season. Brenda was wearing a robe with her pajamas underneath, while Mike was already dressed because he was about to head out to work soon and Mitch was also still in his pajamas. They had a cup of coffee ready for Brenda, and she sat down with them, feigning interest in their conversation. She didn't know a thing about football, but she was around men long enough to get used to it when those conversations came up. She was just glad to see that her son and her boyfriend were getting along.

When Mike finished his cereal, he gave Brenda a big kiss goodbye and fist-bumped Mitch on his way out of the kitchen. A moment later, they heard the front door close, and it was just Brenda and Mitch alone in the kitchen together.

"Things seem to be going very well," said Mitch. "I have to ask, is it because of the photos you've been sending him?"

"It's always been going well between us," Brenda replied. "But yes, the pictures have spiced things up between us. He has also been randomly sending me sexy pics of himself. Do you want to see them? "

"Oh, please don't!" Mitch said, scared that she was serious. "Knowing you, you might just do it to have some fun with me, so please don't do it."

Brenda laughed and drank her coffee.

"I was kidding," she assured him. "Plus, I would never share those pictures with him just like I hope he never shares those pictures of me with other people. That's a trust we need to have with each other."

"Trust is always important."

"Since we're on the subject, can I ask your advice on something? It's about those pictures."

"I've already gone this far, so why not?"

"I've been thinking of sending him lingerie shots of me," she said. "I mean, he's already seen me in lingerie, but I thought about just sending him pics of me wearing it for him to have."

"Just do the same thing you've done with those pics of your casual underwear. All I could say is that you should just act a little sexier in them, but don't go overboard with it or else it looks like you're trying too hard."

"Thank you, Mitch."

A couple of days later, while Brenda was at work, Mitch was on playing his friends in an online multi-player game. They were all in their own homes with headsets, coordinating their attacks against a rival tribe of medieval sorcerers.

Mitch got a series of texts from his mother. There was a dull point in the game where he wasn't doing much, so he thought he'd answer it very quickly. He was stunned to see that his mother had sent him five pictures of herself in some very sexy lingerie. He was so shocked that he dropped his controller just when the rival team swarmed them. Because of this distraction, he didn't participate in their defensive attacks and their team was killed instantly.

He apologized to his teammates, who were cursing him out on their headsets. He made up an excuse about his controller not working, and they all ended the game. He looked at the pictures again, excited to see them.

"What do you think of these?" his mother texted, followed by a winky face emoji and a laughing emoji.

"You're having a lot of fun with this, aren't you? Mitch replied with a sideways laughing emoji.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself." she texted with a crazy eye/tongue out laughing emoji.

"I'm not complaining" He texted back with a winky eye emoji.

Brenda sent three laughing emojis and in the next line texted "I'm sure you're not perv, lol"

Mitch also sent a few laughing emojis.

"How does Mike like these pics?

"Let me put it this way. Do me a favor and please don't be home tonight, or at least come back very late"

She followed that up with a few a big teeth smile emojis.

"No problem" Mitch texted.

He followed up with three thumbs-up emojis and three winky faces.

When they were done texting, Mitch sent the pictures his mother had just sent him to his computer so he could view them on a bigger screen. He then began jerking off to them, completely disregarding how wrong this was. He jerked off twice before he put the pictures away.

He left the house before his mother got home. He convinced his friends to go out with him tonight for a guy's night out. He texted his mother that they were going to a fast-food place for dinner, and then they were going to a sports bar to watch a game. In reality, after the fast-food place, they were going to a strip club.

Despite how much Mitch has been enjoying jerking off to his mother's pictures, he realized he hadn't been with a woman that wasn't his mother in quite some time. So, he decided to go to a strip club, see some naked women, and get some good lap dances from them. He was having a lot of fun that night; even after his friends left, he stayed behind to get more lap dances.

He didn't get home until just before 2am. By then, he was more than sure he had given his mother plenty of alone time with Mike as she requested, and they were probably asleep. He was mostly correct when, as soon as he got to the second floor, he heard his mother moaning down the hallway. He tiptoed closer to her closed bedroom door and heard the sex noises they were making in her bedroom. After a few minutes of listening, his mother screamed from the orgasm she was experiencing.

Mitch enjoyed listening to this and tip-toed away from her door and into his room. His dick was hard again, and despite how many naked women he had seen tonight, and how many strippers he felt up from the lap dances, he was getting aroused by his mother again and needed to do something about it. He pulled up one of his mother's lingerie pics on his computer and jerked off again.

TAKING IT A STEP FURTHER

A couple of weeks later, Mike had to go out on another business trip. Not having anything to do, Brenda was in her bed with her laptop doing some late-night work that she wanted to get out of the way to make things easier for her when she got back to work in the morning. She got a text notification and saw that it was from Mike. He had just sent her a few nude photos of himself with a text about how he was thinking of her.

She thanked him and said how much she loved seeing those pics. She then followed it with three sweat drop emojis, which despite what they're originally for, she knows that women use them to say that their pussies are wet.

She then sent him a few bra pics she had put aside to send him for the right occasion, followed by sexy note for him. Then Mike sent her a text that took her completely by surprise.

Please send nudes

Brenda didn't know what to do. As much as she had learned to enjoy sending sexy photos of herself to her boyfriend, she had never done it nude before. She sent him a message saying she was busy at the moment, but she'd get to that request soon. She instantly regretted it because now it was a promise that she would definitely be sending him nude pics of her.

Sometime later, she heard Mitch's car pull into the driveway. He was out with his friends again tonight; he told her earlier that he was going to be watching a game at one of their houses, but she strongly suspected that he was going to a strip club. She didn't care if he did go to those places; she just hoped he didn't waste too much money.

She ran downstairs and caught Mitch as soon as he walked through the front door.

"Hey mom," said Mitch.

"Hey honey. Mike wants me to send him nudes and I need your help."

Mitch was stunned, as he was not expecting this.

"Ok," he told her. "I was hoping to go to the bathroom first when I walked through that door, so do you mind if I do that first?"

"Yeah, sorry, I realize I sprung this on you very fast," she said. "When you're finished, I'll meet you in the kitchen."

Mitch went to the bathroom to have a much-needed piss. He held off leaving the bathroom to think about what his mother was requesting of him. As much as he had learned to enjoy those photos of his mother, he wasn't sure if he should be giving her advice on sending nude pictures of herself to her boyfriend. Then again, he realized that if he played his cards right, she may have sent him a few of them. After seeing how much fun she has been having sending him those other pictures, she may actually do it again with nude photos. There was a good chance she wouldn't go that far, but it was worth a try.

He washed his hands and left the bathroom to meet his mother in the kitchen. She had two beers ready for them, and he took one as he sat across from her at the table.

"So, he's requesting nudes from you now?" He asked.

"Yes. He sent me some of his own nudes, so I think it's only fair I do the same for him."

"Do you want to?"

"Sure, it sounds fun. It just sounds bigger than what we have been doing before. Also, I'm worried about what would happen if other people got a hold of them."

"Do you think Mike would leak those pics online?"

"No, he's definitely not the type," she assured him. "In fact, that happened to his sister once, and he beat up the guy who did that to her. I'm just worried about him losing his phone or someone getting access to his phone."

He drank his beer and thought about it for a moment.

"How about semi-nudes?" he suggested.

"Semi-nudes?" she asked with a quizzical look.

"They're nudes, but you cover yourself up in some way, so you won't show everything."

He mentioned examples of how some women use their hands to cover their nipples, to show they're nude without going all the way. Some use both hands to cover each breast, or use both arms to cover themselves up by giving themselves a hug. There's also a method that Mitch calls the armbar method, where the woman can put one arm across both breasts to cover both nipples at once like that.

He also talked about taking pictures from the sides to show nudity without showing too much of her front. Also, how she could cross her legs in a way to cover her vagina but still show she wasn't wearing panties.