Please Send Nudes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I get the idea, but I wish I knew of some examples," said Brenda.

Mitch thought about it for a moment and decided to show her some examples. He took out his phone and opened up a file he had on his phone.

"Ok, I'm going to show you something, but you have to promise not to tell anybody about it," he told her. "As you know, I've had previous girlfriends who sent me nude pics of themselves, so I'm going to show you some examples of semi-nudes you could do."

"Are you sure that's OK?"

"Well, not entirely. But I figure I'm showing this to a woman, not to my horny guy friends. Also, I'm only showing you a few examples of them, so it shouldn't be too bad. But this is still kind of a violation of their trust, so this must stay between us.

"I promise, I'll keep my mouth shut about it."

He showed his mother some of the examples of what he was talking about. Brenda had to giggle as she recognized a few of those ex-girlfriends of his. She was surprised that he had so many pics of them on his phone, but impressed by them at the same time.

"Do you have a good sense of what I'm talking about now?"

"Definitely, thank you for giving me this advice," she said. "I know this is more awkward than the previous stuff I've been asking for your help with, so I really appreciate it."

"I'm just glad you're having fun," he said. "When you're ready to do full nudity, I'll give you some advice on what to do."

"I think I learned enough by now to know what to do when it comes down to that," she replied. "Besides, I don't think I have to do anything special for that. Mike will just be glad to see me naked."

They both had a good laugh at that. They both finished their beers and went their separate ways.

A week had gone by and Mitch hadn't heard anything from his mother about the results of his advice. He wasn't even sure if she had even gone through with doing those semi-nudes that he suggested. He had secretly hoped that she would send him something like she had done before, but he was slowly giving up on that wishful thinking.

Then, one day, when he was home alone watching another movie on Netflix, he got a text from his mother, and when he opened it, he got very excited. His mother sent him a group of those semi-nude photos that he was hoping for. All of them had her pose in ways that he had suggested; a few of them he was sure she learned from the pics he showed her.

"Thanks for your help, they worked out very well if you know what I mean she texted with three winky face emojis.

"I'm glad to help" he texted back.

"I'll be staying over at Mike's tonight. You could use these in case you miss me" followed by a sideways laughing emojis.

"Lol, don't tempt me." followed by three laughing emojies.

Brenda just texted three smiling devil faces at him, and that was the end of the conversation.

Mitch still wasn't sure if his mother was just joking or if she suspected that he had been using the pics she sent him to jerk off to. Either way, he went straight to his room to use those pictures to jerk off to. He was starting to get a good collection on his computer of his mother's pictures to use on occasion.

Afterwards, he decided that he hadn't had sex with a girl in such a long time and he was focusing his fantasies on his mother too much lately. He had heard on Facebook that an ex-girlfriend of his, Amber, had just broken up with her current boyfriend. They used to have a good booty-call thing going after they broke up, but they hadn't done it in a while when she got involved with someone. He took the chance of texting Amber to see if she was interested, and he was excited to see that she very much was.

She came over to his house, and they had a few beers and a snack while they caught up on each other's lives. Then they went to his bedroom and fooled around a few times before they fell asleep.

In the morning, they fucked one more time before they took a shower together and went to the kitchen for some coffee. Soon after, his mother came home from her own night of fun with Mike. There was an awkward moment between everyone, but she joined the three of them for coffee, and they all had a good time.

FINAL CHAPTER

It had been a few weeks since Mitch had last heard anything from his mother about Mike. He was around for a while, and suddenly he disappeared. One day, he asked his mother where he'd been, and she just gave him a vague answer.

During that time, he continued to see Amber on a friends-with-benefits basis. He never told his mother that it was their relationship, he just kept it vague and said they were just seeing each other. Amber had stayed over a few times and in the mornings joined his mother for coffee, where they spent some time gabbing away like schoolgirls. Mitch was sometimes caught in the middle of it and now knew how his mother felt when he saw him and Mike having their guy talks and she was left out.

But eventually, Amber went back to her ex-boyfriend. It was disappointing, but he was OK with it. There were times when she kept talking about that ex-boyfriend, so he knew she still had feelings for him, so it was all for the best.

One Friday night, Mitch came home to find his mother watching a movie on Netflix and decided to join her. He had already seen the movie, so there were no spoilers for him.

"No Amber, tonight?" she asked.

"No, we broke it off," he replied.

"Sorry to hear that. Do you have someone else to use for booty calls?"

That took Mitch by surprise.

"You knew that's what it was?"

"She eventually told me. Too bad, I liked her and was hoping it would lead to something more between you two."

They continued to watch the movie and had a few good laughs at some funny parts.

"This is a funny movie," said Mitch. "You should ask Mike to come over and watch it with you. I haven't seen him around in a while."

Brenda picked up the remote and paused the movie.

"I should tell you now, Mike and I also broke up," she finally revealed.

"What? Are you serious?!"

Mitch was in shock. He thought everything between Mike and his mother was going great. He even once heard them talking about moving in together. And he really liked Mike too; he was the best of his mother's boyfriends that he had gotten along with.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you this sooner, but I just needed time to deal with this breakup on my own."

"What happened?" he asked.

"Long story short, he was cheating on me," Brenda revealed.

"What the hell? I thought everything was going great between you two."

"So did I, until I found out about it. And then there was how I found out also."

"How did you find out?"

"It all had to do with those pictures we've been having fun sending to each other."

Brenda explained how she was texting with Mike one day while he was away for the weekend on another business trip. He had sent her some more nude pics of himself in his hotel room, and he was asking her to send some fully nude ones of herself. She had already gotten some ready for him; she was just waiting for the right time. When he asked again, she was about to send him those pics until she noticed something about them. In the background, there was a mirror that had a vague reflection of a woman in it. When she zoomed in closer to the image, she saw that it was indeed a reflection of a naked woman in his hotel room.

She went back to some of the other photos he had sent her over the last couple of months. It took some time, but she found signs of another woman in a few of them. She called him up directly and started yelling at him about what she saw. He tried to deny it at first, but eventually confessed everything. It turned out that he had indeed been cheating on her with a coworker of his. Whenever they went out on a business trip, they would hook up with each other. She told him she never wanted to see or hear from him again and that was the end of it.

"I'm sorry you had to go through all that," said Mitch. "How are you dealing with all of this?"

"I'm dealing with it just fine; you don't have to worry about me."

She didn't want to tell him that for the first few days she had been secretly crying in her room when nobody was around. She also didn't tell him that when she was ready to leave the house, her friends took her out drinking and took her to a male strip club to help her get over her break up.

"I'm sorry to bring this up, but he has a lot of sexy pics of you now. Do you trust him to keep them?" he asked.

"Don't worry about it. I did speak to him once about it since we broke up. He assured me that he deleted all those pictures. I'm not sure if I believe him, but I have pictures of him also, so if I see my pics being misused, then I'll do the same to him."

"Mutually assured destruction."

"Exactly. And besides, despite everything, I still don't think he's that type of person who would do anything with them. Remember what I told you about what happened to his sister? He may be a cheater, but he's not a total bastard."

"Let's hope so."

"But it's too bad. I have all these fully nude pics I had ready to share with him, but now they're going to waste."

"You could always send them to me," said Mitch, taking a big risk.

Brenda laughed.

"Yeah, I'm sure you'd like them, perv," she joked.

"If I became a pervert, you were the one who encouraged it. But I'm serious. Let me see them."

"You're serious about this, aren't you?" she asked. "You really want to see me naked?"

"Yes, I do," he replied. "Over the last couple of months, seeing all of those pics of you, it got me very curious."

Brenda shook her head in astonishment. She was just having fun with her son the last couple of months, but she should've known it was going to have this kind of effect on him.

"No, I can't do that," she told him.

"You already sent me the semi-nudes. That's just one step up."

"I had qualms about sending those to you; it felt like going too far, but I couldn't resist having fun with you. This is going a step too far."

Mitch pleaded with her some more, trying to reason with her to show him her nude pics. Brenda was considering it, but she just felt it was not an appropriate thing to do. Then he had an idea, something that might not work, but he wanted to take that chance. He took out his phone and sent her one text.

Please send nudes

Upon seeing that text, Brenda burst out laughing even more. She thought it was a ridiculous and funny thing, but apparently it worked.

"Ok, fine, you win, you pervert."

She grabbed her phone and moved in closer to her son until her head was resting on his shoulders. She didn't send him the pics directly, instead she just opened up the file on her phone where she kept them. Mitch's eyes widened in excitement as she showed him her pictures; each one, more erotic than the next. Brenda looked up at him as she showed him those pictures and was amused by the look on his face. She didn't think she would have so much fun showing her son naked pictures of herself.

"You're really enjoying them, aren't you?" she asked.

"Yes, I am."

As she continued showing him the pictures, Mitch looked down at the shirt his mother was wearing. The shirt was tight around her tits, showed a little cleavage, and from the way her nipples protruded through her shirt, he was sure she wasn't wearing a bra.

Brenda noticed that Mitch's eyes were now focused on her actual tits instead of the ones she was showing him in the pictures.

"You really want to see me naked in person, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes, I do."

Before she could say anything else, Mitch made his move and kissed her hard on the mouth. This momentarily took her by surprise, but she found herself kissing him back. Soon, they were holding each other in a passionate embrace, kissing each other like they'd never done with anybody else before them.

As their tongues danced in each other's mouths, their hands roamed each other's bodies. Mitch didn't waste too much time getting his hand under his mother's shirt. He was right before; she wasn't wearing a bra, which made it easier for him to get a good feel of her breasts. Despite how many tits he had felt before, he had never gotten so excited about feeling this one. Brenda was also getting excited by how her son was feeling her up like this. She had never been so turned on as much as this before.

Mitch tried to take her shirt off, wanting to go a lot further with her. But she stopped him and pulled away from their embrace.

"Let's take this to my room," she said.

They ran upstairs, and they were so excited that they began removing their clothes in the hallway as they made their way to her bedroom. By the time they got there, they were both completely naked.

Mitch took a good look at her naked body; it was a lot better in person. He thought she looked like a work of art. Brenda couldn't believe how sexy her son looked naked; she was excited about seeing his erection get wet at the prospect of it being rammed inside of her.

She pushed him up against the wall and pressed her naked tits against his bare chest.

"Tell me something, and I want the truth," she said.

"Of course, what is it?"

"How often do you use my pictures to jerk off?"

Mitch smiled.

"Every chance I got."

"That's what I thought."

She kissed him hard on the mouth and then got down on her knees. She stroked his dick a little before opening her mouth wide and taking it into her mouth. Her lips were perfectly sealed around the shaft as she began bobbing her head on his member, letting her tongue massage the shaft every time it entered her mouth. She had one hand between her legs, fingering her pussy as she was blowing him. He looked down at her as he watched her sucking him off; he was getting the best blowjob of his life and couldn't believe it was coming from his own mother.

When Brenda was done blowing her son, she got off her knees and they finally got onto her bed. They held each other as they kissed and fondled each other's bodies. At one point, Mitch sucked on his mother's tits like they were candy. She loved the way he sucked on her nipples. She felt like she was going to cum from this alone.

Finally, Mitch got Brenda on her back, positioned himself on top of her, and without hesitation, he rammed his dick into her wet pussy. He held it there for a moment, enjoying the feel of his mother's pussy around his dick; Brenda, in turn, enjoyed the feel of her son's dick finally being inside of her like this. He then began to fuck, going slowly at first so they could just enjoy themselves, then soon picking up the pace and just fucking her like a jackhammer.

"Oh, God, Yes!" she screamed out, as an orgasm shot through her body.

"You like that? You like your son making you cum like this?"

"Yes, please make me cum some more," she replied. "Make your whore mommy cum."

He worked hard, using different methods he learned over the years and fucking her as hard as he could. Soon, he gave her what she wanted as her back arched, pushing her body up against Mitch, as another orgasm filled her body. Her scream was so intense, it hurt Mitch's eardrum, which caused him to momentarily stop fucking her. His ear quickly recovered and he continued his work.

When Mitch began to slow down, Brenda made him turn over onto his back, and she positioned herself on top of him. She began riding him like a cowgirl on a wild horse. Her tits were bouncing around, and her hair was strewn about. He was enjoying himself as he watched his mother having her fun on top of him like this.

Brenda kept going and going, not stopping for a moment. She never thought she would be enjoying something like this with her own son, but she was loving every moment of it.

Soon, he felt like he couldn't hold back any longer. He got that intense feeling in his dick that all men get to let them know what was going to happen next.

"Mom!" he called out to her. "I'm going to cum."

"Cum for me, baby," she replied as she continued to ride him. "Cum for mommy. Cum inside of her soaking wet pussy."

He wasn't sure it was a good idea to cum into his mother. He wished he had thought about discussing birth control with her beforehand, but they were so excited to be with each other that they didn't think much of anything else besides that. He couldn't resist any longer and just shot his load into her pussy.

Brenda felt the cum gushing inside of her, and as much as she wanted to keep going, she knew that it was going to end very soon. She continued fucking her son until she could feel his dick getting soft inside of her and then slowed down enough to come to a complete stop. She got off of her son and fell down beside him.

"That was fucking amazing," said Mitch.

"Dam right it was," Brenda replied.

"Sorry I came inside of you."

"It's OK baby, I can't have any more children."

"Too bad. I always wanted a little brother or sister."

Brenda began to laugh.

"I'm sure you would impregnate me if you could, you perv."

"You made me this way," he replied.

They held each other as they began kissing again. Brenda could feel his erection forming again between her inner thighs, knowing he'd be wanting to fuck her again very soon. She stopped kissing him and pushed herself back so she could talk to her son.

"You do know this can't be a real thing between us, right?" she asked.

"I kind of figured that. But I was hoping to have that conversation later."

"It needs to be discussed now. I would like to continue having this kind of fun with you, just like what you were doing with Amber, but it can't be more than that."

"I understand."

"You need to meet girls your age to be with, someone you may end up falling in love with and starting a family with. And I still plan to meet a man who I can marry one day."

"But until then, we can still have our fun together, right?"

"Of course we will, honey. I'm not giving this up so quickly," she said, and gave him a little kiss. "Now fuck me again."

They had sex one more time that night before going to sleep in each other's arms. The next morning, they had again before they had breakfast, and then again after breakfast. They pretty much made it a weekend of fucking each other.

They continued this relationship for many years. Whenever one of them found someone they liked, they stopped having sex so they could focus on having a serious relationship with that person. But whenever they found themselves single again, they were all over each other.

Several years later, Brenda eventually found someone to fall in love with again, someone her own age, and got remarried, which put an end to her sexual relationship with her son. A few years later, Mitch himself got married to a wonderful woman and had a few kids of his own.

Brenda and Mitch never slept with each other again after that. But from time to time, Mitch would open up a secret file on his computer that his wife doesn't know about, where he would keep the pictures his mother used to send him. He would look at them for as long as he could and remember the fun times they had together.

The End.