Please Sir Ch. 04

Story Info
One woman's journey into kink.
1.4k words
4.35
2.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been two days since Darren and I last played together. We were calling and texting constantly.

I had found that connection with someone like what I had with Ethan. I wanted to spend all my time talking to him, and I didn't care how.

We had talked about some fantasies and he had told me about one that I was elated to try.

He had called me and told me he was taking me out for dinner. He told me that I wasn't allowed to wear a long dress. I had to wear something with easy access.

I had no idea what I was going to wear. But I was in luck. My neighbour came to my rescue.

She was a tiny girl. Long curly red hair, pale skin speckled with freckles, a very thin frame but still filled out her lingerie well. She was barely legal and I thought she was so hot.

I would describe myself as heterosexual. I'm happy to have a woman to play with but I still needed the attention, roughness and affection of a man.

Changing in front of her excited me. I wanted her to see my body. I wanted to see if she was interested in playing with me too. We went through my clothes. When it came time to try them on, I got shy and went to the bathroom to change.

She chose a tied-off grey t-shirt, a short skirt, and thigh high boots. Underneath, I chose a black lace teddy with fishnets that kept my ass and pussy revealed. The teddy had a snap button crotch. As far as easy access went, any easier and I'd be naked.

She left shortly after. I had more opportunities to ask her if she'd join Darren and I. For now, I wanted to get closer to him.

My phone rang.

"Hello! How's it going?" I asked, answering quickly. I was too excited to keep him waiting.

"Hi. I have changed my mind. Slip on something sexy. Handcuff and blindfold yourself and wait for me on your knees," he commanded

"What? We aren't going out?" I asked.

"Do what your told." He hung up.

I stared at the phone in disbelief for a moment. Then I kicked my ass into gear. I ran up the stairs and unlocked the door. I grabbed the thigh highs Janet had chosen earlier. I practically tore off my shirt and skirt in my haste back down the stairs. I slipped into boots. I grabbed my handcuffs and tried to find something to cover my eyes. I found a sleep mask I had been gifted for Christmas last year. I got on my knees. I placed the mask on my forehead, clicked the cuffs into place, and then closed my eyes as I slipped the mask over them.

The front door opened and my dog started barking. I heard his paws run up the stairs. He stopped barking and was jumping around. Someone was here, that was for sure.

Footsteps down the stairs. Rubbing of jeans.

"Hi," I said, smiling. I heard the shutter of a camera. My stomach jumped. "Are you photographing this?"

No answer. Just the camera shutter again.

Maybe it wasn't him. He would have said something to reassure me by now. He didn't say he was coming. He just told me what to do and I didn't even question him. He might just have sent someone over here to fuck me.

I started breathing heavy. My anxiety was increasing but my box was soaked. The suspense was thrilling me.

Footsteps coming closer. The clinking of metal that sounded like a belt being undone, then sliding off the waist. A finger on my left shoulder, lifting the strap and pulling it down. Then the same on my right. A firm hand fondling my breasts.

His scent overcame me all at once. It was intoxicating. Citrusy, sweet, manly, and just slightly sour. It wasn't some stranger. It was him.

I couldn't control my smile. "Hi," I said again.

The snap of the belt startled me. I jumped and gasped. Childhood trauma made me fearful of the belt, but this wasn't that. This was different. Instead of being scared, I was aroused. Very aroused.

"Have I got you excited?" He was leaning over me, touching my chest with his hands and then following it up with a stroke of the belt. I was whimpering and nodding, my body pleading for more.

His affection disappeared suddenly and I was searching for him with my senses. I couldn't hear him. His scent lingered around me. He was close. I wanted to reach out for him and touch him.

He knew. I heard the small metallic clink of his jeans unbuttoning. I heard the teeth of his zipper as he slowly pulled it down. I was salivating.

I dropped my jaw and held my mouth open for him. I didn't have to wait long.

I heard him inhale as he slipped his member into my mouth. I circled my lips around it and braced myself against him as I sucked and licked.

He was moaning and thrusting. His hand was resting gently on my head, guiding me down his shaft. I could feel his member swelling as I worked. I was trying to get him further down, wanting so badly to please him and taste him.

He removed himself from my mouth and I pouted. The hand that has been gently resting on my head was now roughly tangled into my hair.

"Get up," he demanded, guiding me by my hair. He spun me around, never letting go. He was still wearing his shirt. I could feel his erect cock pressing against my ass cheeks and I wiggled against him.

He pushed me forward, pressing my face into the bed. "Don't move," he said as he moved away from me. I stayed absolutely still.

I felt his hand rub my ass cheek. The clink of metal reminded me there was a belt in play and I felt that sweet mixture of adrenaline and arousal spread through my body.

"Such a good girl," I heard. I moaned from the praise and pressed my ass closer to his hand.

I heard the smack of the belt against my ass before I felt it. It was more the suddenness of it than the pain that made me cry out.

"Too hard?" He asked. I shook my head. "You want more?" I nodded. "Then you know what to do."

"Please spank me harder sir," I barely had enough time to spit the words out before the belt connected with me again. A mixture of a moan and a start escaped from my lips.

"Harder?"

"Please spank me harder." Smack. I felt that one and inhaled through clenched teeth. "Fuck it feels so good!" He was rubbing his hand over the spot he just hit.

"Good girl," he said as he spanked me again, following it up with a gentle massage. He was spanking me lighter as he moved his hand between my legs and began playing with my clit. I was moving closer to his hand and then away from the belt. The combination of soft and painful was incredibly sexy and I was dripping from my arousal.

He had stopped. I felt something against my forehead. It was leather. The clinking of metal was by my ear. He was putting the belt around my neck. I felt his cock press against my opening. He pulled back on the belt and it tightened around my neck. He pulled more and I felt myself slide slowly onto him.

"Oh fuck, yes," I whispered as I felt his cock rub against my walls. I could feel his length press against my spot and I moaned loudly and began moving on him.

He began releasing and pulling on the belt in movement to my rhythm, quickening his pace. I matched his speed. We were creating momentum, going harder and faster as we climbed the mountain of pleasure. He reached and swirled around my button to match the tempo.

I suddenly wanted to look back at him. I wanted to see his face and hear him exclaim as he came inside me. I didn't dare reach for the blindfold. I'm a good girl after all.

We climaxed in unison, sweat coating both of our bodies. He seemed as stunned as I was. It took him a moment to move again. When he did, it was with tenderness. He removed the belt, the blindfold, and helped me out of the cuffs. He rubbed my wrists as his cum began leaking down my shaking legs. I felt unsteady as I made my way to the bathroom, but I didn't care.

When I returned to the bedroom, he was lying naked on the bed with his arms spread. "Come here." I crawled right in, pressed my face into his chest and wrapped my legs in his. "Good girl."