The Scarlet Adventures: BR Booty

Story Info
A night at the club turns into a bathroom booty call.
1.8k words
4.2
5.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of all the trysts and sexual adventures she'd been on lately, Scarlet felt no need to slow down. Swinging, threesomes, DPs--it just wasn't enough. She was insatiable. The idea of sex alone got her so wet it was practically dripping out of her. Hypersexuality they label it. Living her best life--that's how Scarlet defined it.

Saturday night, 10 pm. "Where to go? What to do? WHO to do?" Scarlet asked herself. A new club had opened a few blocks down, and it was hopping. She called a few girlfriends and made plans to dance the night away. Finding a hot guy, or girl for that matter, to bang was a bonus. She rummaged through her closet. What to wear? She settled on a gold sequin mini dress. As she stared into the mirror, Scarlet said to herself, "Bitch, you look hot. Go get 'em." She smiled, kissed the mirror with her lipstick-covered lips, and headed out the door. Walking the three blocks to the club, Scarlet knew she was looking fine based on all the cat calls she was receiving. Tonight was definitely going to be epic.

She arrived at the club a few minutes later, finding her three girlfriends waiting outside for her. Maria, Tyra, Carmen--all three were looking hot, too. The four breezed past the bouncer and opened the doors to a night of fun. The music was blaring, and the DJ was on fire. The bar, to her right, was packed with hot guys and girls. The VIP area to her left featured leather couches and bottle service. The girls migrated in that direction. Scarlet plopped down on the couch and ordered a bottle of Ciroc and Patron. She planned to feel good long before the night was over. A group of guys sat nearby and immediately eyed up the ladies.

"Hey fine ladies. How you doing tonight?" a tall, muscular man yelled over the music.

"Well, I'll be good soon," Scarlet laughed, as she awaited her liquor.

"I'm Max."

"Scarlet."

"You look sexy as hell in that dress," Max complimented her.

"I know I do," she smiled back deviously. Scarlet knew she had his interest, and it excited her.

"Well aren't you confident. I like that in a woman," Max replied.

"What else do you like in a woman?" Scarlet inquired.

"Well naturally, big tits and a tight ass--but I see you have that covered." He smiled. "My

favorite part though? Her lips."

"Which lips?" Scarlet asked as she giggled. She was being so bad, but it felt so good.

"Oh! You are naughty, aren't you?

"Wouldn't have it any other way, right?" Scarlet said.

"Damn straight."

Max looked her up and down like a piece of eye candy. Scarlet could tell that he liked what he saw, because she noticed he bit his lip. What a turn on. Max was definitely her type--tall, dark olive skin, and fit. Talk about eye candy. Just then, Max scooted down the couch until he was practically on top of Scarlet.

"Well hello," she said.

"I'm not gonna beat around the bush. I want your sexy ass, and I want you now," Max

responded.

"I'm a little busy here," she said.

"Bathroom. Now." He ordered.

Scarlet felt her knees shake. She loved being dominated. It excited her on a cellular level. The two stood up and quickly made their way to the back of the club. Scarlet glanced back at her friends as they walked. All three made eye contact and squealed. They knew it was on. As they neared the back of the club, Max made eye contact then quickly drew her attention to the left. They were in front of the bathrooms. Scarlet nodded and smiled back at him. This was going to be hot.

The two waited in line for a free restroom. Max stroked her face, kissed her cheek, then neck, and then moved his lips further down her neck. That was her spot. Once someone kissed her neck just right, they could do anything they wanted. She was putty in his arms. The women's bathroom suddenly became available. The two strutted into the room together, holding hands. They didn't care who saw them go in. "It's gonna be a while," Max yelled out, as Scarlet locked the door. The ladies outside the door groaned. They knew what was about to go down. Max wasn't going to stop until he gave Scarlet everything she yearned for.

Once inside, Max lifted Scarlet up and set her ass on the sink. He slowly pushed her dress up, revealing her bright red lace panties. Scarlet watched his cock swell with excitement just at the sight of them. Inch by inch, he slid the thong off and threw it to the side. He spread her legs and pushed himself between them, rubbing his hard throbbing cock against her wet pussy. Even through his pants, she could feel how hard he was. Max kissed her lips softly and said, "God you're beautiful." Scarlet couldn't speak; she could only nod. Then, he kissed her more forcefully but slow, seeming to savor every second. He moved down her neck, kissing gently and then harder and harder. He was hitting all the right spots. Goosebumps raced down Scarlet's arms, and it felt like an explosion was about to go off inside her. She felt her pussy get wetter. She was all his to do whatever he wanted.

Max unzipped his pants, dropping them and his boxers to the floor. Scarlet stared in awe at his large, hard penis. The length and girth made her gasp.

"Oh you like that?" Max asked.

"Mmmhmm." Scarlet responded. She was so turned on that the slightest touch was going to

make her orgasm.

"Then get on your knees and suck this cock." He ordered. Scarlet jumped off the vanity and immediately went to work sucking his hard dick. Max moaned out of pleasure in awe of her lips and her tongue. "Holy shit," Max said as she gagged on his cock, with it deep down her throat. She moved her lips up and down his shaft, forcing it deep into her throat. In and out, up and down. Max was dying to cum right then. "Up on the sink. Now," He commanded her.

As Scarlet climbed back up she said, "I like being told what to do."

"Good because I'm gonna pound that wet pussy of yours. I'm gonna pound it so hard that you're

gonna moan my name loudly."

"Do it then. Quit running your mouth and just do it, now," She demanded. Scarlet was never

one for small talk. She preferred to get right down to the main event as soon as possible.

Max spread her legs even further and thrust himself into her. It took Scarlet's breath away. His immense cock stretched her tight pussy open, and it flowed like a river all over his cock. Within seconds, she orgasmed. Max couldn't help by love every moment of it. Smiling, he said, "Yea baby, you know you love that big hard cock. Now say my name." Scarlet couldn't even muster a response. She was too busy moaning in ecstasy. Max thrust into her harder and harder, shaking the vanity she was sitting on. It began to make a loud banging noise with every thrust into her, but neither seemed to care about the noise. They were too busy enjoying each other's bodies. "I said, say my name," he commanded.

"Max, oh Max. God Max! You're dick feels so amazing. Fuck!" She yelled loudly. Max smiled.

"There's nothing like hearing a chick yell your name while you fuck her," he said.

Max continued to pound her pussy so hard, as she sat perched on the vanity. Scarlet orgasmed over and over. His dick was so big, getting deep in her pussy, hitting her G spot with every thrust. She couldn't stop herself from moaning loudly as her cum dripped down his hard cock. After several orgasms, Max ordered Scarlet to turn around and bend over.

"I'm taking your ass now."

"Yes baby, yes! It's all yours," Scarlet responded. Anal sex was one of her favorites.

Max pushed his big hard dick into her slowly at first, then faster and harder. Scarlet moaned out of pleasure. She loved anal sex. The orgasms felt amazing and there was just something about it that felt so naughty, so raw. Scarlet definitely considered herself a naughty girl. "Fuck my ass harder baby," she directed. Max pounded her so hard the vanity again began to slam against the wall. A loud banging could be heard by those patiently waiting in the hallway. Everyone knew what was going on in that room, but no one seemed surprised.

"Hurry it up in there!" an angry woman yelled from outside the door.

"Damn, they must really love us," Max joked.

"Who gives a damn," Scarlet replied. "I'm getting mine tonight," she said as she pushed him into

her ass deeper. As Max pounded her ass, harder and harder, Scarlet moaned even louder.

"I'm gonna cum baby. Harder. Harder!" she yelled. Max was beyond turned on. He had already

made her cum three times in her pussy and now twice in the ass. He couldn't stand it anymore.

"I'm gonna cum too baby. I'm gonna cum in your tight ass."

"Do it. Cum baby! Cum!" Scarlet commanded.

Max pushed himself completely into her ass and grabbed her big tits. They were so large that he could barely fit them in his hands. Moments later, as he thrust in and out of her, the two climaxed at the same time. They froze for a moment, his cock still in her ass, to savor the moment. 'God, that was hot,' Scarlet thought. He pulled out and both began to get cleaned up. They made eye contact and just stopped for a moment, staring at each other in awe of what just happened. It was definitely the highlight of the night.

"You are so hot. We NEED to do this again, and soon. Next time, not in a bathroom, maybe a bed?" Max said. Scarlet excited him so much that he could barely keep it together. A girl who loved getting fucked in the ass? Who was down for a bathroom booty call? Who loved being told what to do and sucked dick like a vacuum? He was practically in love.

"Baby, I'm not into the usual. I like things a little more interesting than a bed." She inched her dress down, kissed him on the cheek, and sauntered out of the bathroom. Max stood in front of the sink, pants still down, thong still on the floor. He just got played by the sexiest girl in the room and enjoyed every minute of it. Scarlet headed back to her table, took a shot of Patron, and began scanning the room for another victim. Her friends just giggled. They knew exactly what just happened, and what was going to continue to happen throughout the night...oh, what a night.