All Comments on 'Please Sis, No More'

by call_me_dana

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
RE: "Typical"

If you don't want to read about sex, why the hell are you on an erotica site? If the person who "forced" you to have sex was related to you, WHY would you be reading about incest? Oh, and when you insist on typing in all-caps, nobody will take you seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This could be continued!

I like the start, but what about forcing the crossdressing more, and bringing Kerri into it, using him as a "model," and other fun.

As for the person doing the hissy fit, I'd suggest they learn to spell before posting any more meltdowns!

William smythWilliam smythover 13 years ago
Nice tale

of sibling interplay. A very well written final scene and the way paved for a sequel with two lovers for the young lad. Things will be very interesting so get working on it Dana.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Continuation

Please write another one, it would be so good

siralexsiralexabout 12 years ago
Awesome story

Awesome story, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beautiful

I really like your story, please write more about it... It would be nice if Kerri join them! : )

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just to gay

no REAL guy would allow her to fuck his ass delete and post it in the trashy GAY area.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
funny

Thts funny u should make a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Any chance for follow up story?

Any chance of follow up story, how his sis and girlfriend team up together to fuck him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercall_me_dana@call_me_dana
I've been writing stories since high school. I even shared a few with my yearbook teacher and got a kiss for endeavors. The stories are from real life experiences and real life fantasies. I write to images I see in day to day life, or wish I did. I hope you enjoy.