Please Spank Me Ch. 01

Story Info
Sisters want to be tied, whipped and spanked.
2.9k words
4.65
31.6k
35
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.

"I'd like to be spanked."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Here I was in my living room with two gorgeous sisters standing in front of me. 10 minutes earlier I was at home alone watching TV and the doorbell rang. As I was home alone, I answered it and these two beautiful women, friends of my daughter, were at the door. I initially thought they were looking for her but they knew she was away with my wife on a spa weekend. They asked if they could come in as they had a favour to ask. Still thinking this was innocent I invited them in and we all went into the living room. I had a glass of wine on the coffee table and offered them a glass - they declined. I sat down as asked them how I could help. They seemed a little nervous so I attempted to put them at ease and invited them to sit down saying I'd help in any way I can.

They glanced at each other and then Sophie, the younger sister, looked back at me and blurted out "I'd like to be spanked."

There was a sudden silence as I looked from one to the other trying to make sure I hadn't mis-heard her. I hadn't.

"What do you mean spanked, Sophie?" I said.

Going red with embarrassment she explained that her and Sarah, her sister, had been reading some erotica and the bondage and spanking scenes had really turned both of them on. They tried a little with each other, but it didn't really work. Needless to say, the thought of these two sexy women spanking each other was an mental image that started a stirring in my own groin. She continued saying that they decided they wanted to try this out with a man but didn't know who - neither had boyfriends at the moment and even if they did they wouldn't know how to suggest it to them. It was Sarah who suggested me. I know the girls well - they've been friends with my daughter for years - and always got on well with them. But I never expected this - even in my, sometimes vivid, fantasies.

"Why me?" I asked still very taken aback by all this.

Sarah, who'd been quiet up to now, replied. She said that they wanted someone they could trust but who also was a bit of an authority figure. They knew I'd never tell anyone even if I don't agree to "help" them and also knew that I was home alone this weekend so it was the ideal opportunity. I sat back on the sofa looking at them.

"Do you want to be spanked as well Sarah?" I asked.

She went red and looked at the floor.

"I'd like to be tied up and whipped instead." she replied. "Those sections of the books make me so horny and I'd like to try it." She looked back up and glanced over my groin. The stirring there had become a bulge from my semi and was getting quite obvious.

"I can see you like the idea too." she said with a shy smile. I couldn't deny that the thought of spanking and tying these two beautiful women was a very attractive proposition.

I thought hard - they are 19 and 21 - so no laws broken. They trust me which is flattering. They came to me asking for this - I'm not forcing them. Yes - I'm now thinking of all the ways to justify doing what I should not be doing with my daughter's friends while my wife is away. But who could resist this opportunity? Not me anyway.

I stood up in front of them, took both their hands and said "if this is what you really want then I would be honoured to help you." Two pairs of beautiful eyes stared at me with both relief and nervousness in them.

"Are you sure you really want this?"

Both nodded silently. I nodded and smiled at them.

I asked them to wait in the living room while I went upstairs to get the "bag of tricks" that myself and my wife use occasionally. When I came back both of them were still standing holding hands and I stopped and stared at them. They were absolutely stunning looking. Sophie was wearing a black sleeveless dress that came to mid-thigh. She has beautiful shapely legs and a firm, spankable, ass. Her breasts are average size and perfectly round. Her shoulder length brown hair fell loose and you could fall into her deep brown eyes. Sarah was slightly taller, also with long brown hair and stunning green eyes. Her breasts were also perfectly shaped and a little larger than her sister's. She was wearing a pink camisole top and a short black skirt showing off her fantastic legs and ass. Neither appears to be wearing bras. They were a vision of innocent beauty.

"I'm really doing this." I thought to myself as I walked over towards them. I put down the bag and they glanced nervously at it.

"Don't worry," I said with a smile. "There is nothing in here that will hurt you ... much."

Time to set some rules. I explained to them that I wouldn't do anything they didn't want to do. And if they wanted to stop at any time they just had to use a safe word. I wouldn't gag them on this occasion to ensure they could stop if they wanted to. We agreed on a safe word and they understood that if they used it I would cease immediately. Nothing in the books they read had safe words so they didn't know they could call a halt like that. This seemed to ease their nervousness quite a bit.

"Time to get started if you are still sure." I told them. They looked at each other for a minute them looked back at me.

"Please spank me" said Sophie breathlessly.

2.

I told Sophie to kneel and sit back on her heels facing the wall and arms behind her back. When she did her breasts were pressed against her dress as she looked up at me expectantly. I reached into my bag and took out a length of rope. I walked over to Sarah and told her to extend her hands in front of her. I wrapped her wrists in a 2-column tie - binding them about 4 inches apart with the rope coiled between them. She wasn't getting her hands out of that. Taking a short piece of rope I walked her over to the wall looped the smaller piece around the binding, raised her arms high and tied her off to a hook on the wall. With her arms raised like this her breasts jutted out and I could see the outline of her nipples through the fabric confirming her braless state. I could see her wondering if the hook was there for this purpose - it was; but only with my wife up to now. The nervousness was back in her eyes as she wondered what was coming next. She'd have to wait to find out. I left her standing there unable to get free and went back to Sophie.

I took Sophie's hand and helped her to her feet, walked her over to the chair opposite Sarah and sat down with her standing in front of me. My eyes were level with her breasts and I could see her nipples had started to get hard and her breathing was heavy. I moved her to my right and bent her over my lap. My bag was right in front of her but she couldn't see the contents. The underside of her breasts pressed against the outside of my left thigh and my now fully erect cock pressed against her side. Sarah was watching every movement from position hanging from the hook. I took Sophie's hands and held them behind her back. Then, without warning, brought down my right hand in a hard slap on her ass. She yelped slightly and Sarah's eyes widened. Again I spanked her, left cheek, right cheek nine or ten times each. Each time she jerked her arms but I held her tight. And her little whimpers got more pronounced each smack. I paused to give her ass a break. Rubbing her ass with my right hand I used my left to slip the straps of her dress off her shoulders. I pulled her dress down over her firm breasts letting them hang free and rubbed my hand over them. She was breathing even heavier now as I gently pinched her erect nipples. Returning to her ass I used both hands to slide her dress up to expose her red lace panties. Through the lace I could see her ass was getting pink. I gently spread her legs slightly and slid my hand between them. I could feel the dampness from her pussy starting to seep through.

"I can see you're starting to enjoy this" I said. She nodded wordlessly.

Holding her arms again I started spanking her once more. Twice more. Covering every part of her ass cheeks. The whimpers started to become moans as she got more and more aroused from the punishment. I kept up the spanking as my left hand returned to her breasts teasing and pinching her nipples. I looked over at Sarah who was still staring wide-eyed. Her nipples were pressing through her top and her breathing was heavy. Sophie was not the only one getting turned on by this. Staring right into Sarah's eyes I spanked Sophie three more times on each cheek and stopped. I turned Sophie's head towards me and could see some tears running down her cheeks. I slipped my hand between her legs and pressed gently on her lips through the panties. Her mouth opened slightly as she gasped from the sudden stimulation.

Lifting my hand to her ass I started sliding her panties off and down her legs. She bent her legs at the knees to allow me to take them off completely and I dropped them to the floor. I slid my hand back up her legs to her pussy. Gently I slipped one finger inside her. She was soaked with arousal. Her gasp seemed to ask for more so I entered her with a second finger. Gently I slid in and out fucking her with my fingers as her moans got louder and faster and she spread her thighs slightly wider to give me more access. Looking over at Sarah I could see her rubbing her thighs together as if trying to get off which wouldn't be possible with her hands still tied above her head.

I continued with my fingers for a minute or two then withdrew them. Sophie gave a little moan of frustration when I did so. I put my hand back on her bare ass which was now very pink. I pinched her left nipple hard which brought a little cry from her. And then started spanking her bare ass with my hand - each one eliciting a small cry from her. I could see tears on her face but also dampness on my right leg running down from her pussy. Ten spanks on each cheek and I stopped again. Her ass was now a beautiful red colour all over. She was starting to run her pussy against my leg to get pressure on her clitoris but I wasn't letting her cum yet. I put my hand between her legs and with my fingers flat gave her a light but firm slap on her pussy lips. She gave a little yelp and the unexpected sensation. I slapped her a number of times in that sensitive area and her yelps became moans very quickly. When I stopped a slipped my middle finger halfway into her pussy to lubricate it and slid my hand under her until my finger found her clitoris. She gave a loud moan as I rubbed her button gently and pressed her pussy down against my hand to increase the sensation. After a minute I stopped and put my hand back on her ass. She gasped in frustration and looked around at me with pleading in her eyes.

Leaning over I reached my hand into the bag. She watched me rummage in it until I found what I was looking for. Slowly I withdrew a small leather strap with a handle on it. Her eyes widened when she saw it and her mouth opened slightly in apprehension. I passed the paddle to my right hand and with my left held her left breast again tightly. Sarah eyes were even wider as she saw this happening to her sister.

"I'm going to paddle you a dozen times with this Sophie and I want you to count them," I told her. "If you miss a count I start again. Do you understand?"

"Yes" she replied with a tremble in her voice. Whether from fear or arousal I'm not sure. Maybe a little of both.

Once again holding her hands behind her back I rubbed the paddle on her ass in a circular motion. She was nearly panting at this point and her sister couldn't stop watching. Sarah's face was pink with arousal as she still rubbed her thighs together. I'd have to use a spreader bar next time I thought to myself. If there is a next time of course. Sophie had her head turned again to look at me. I could see the nervousness coupled with horniness in her face. I raised the paddle while we made eye contact. Still staring in to her gorgeous brown eyes I brought it down hard on her ass. Her eyes squeezed closed as she let out a cry.

Breathing heavily she reopened her eyes and staring into mine breathlessly said "One."

Raising the paddle again and bringing it down hard again.

"Two"

"Three"

"Four"

"Five"

Each time she let out a cry with her eyes closed but stared right at me when counting off.

"Six"

"Seven"

"Eight"

Tears rolling down her face now she still looked like she was on the verge of cumming from the paddling.

"Nine"

"Ten"

"Eleven"

As I brought the paddle down for the twelfth time she kept her eyes open staring into mine, let out a loud cry and panted "Twelve"

I put down the paddle. Placed my right hand gently on her roaring red ass, wiped her tears away with my left and said "Good girl"

She smiled as if proud to have pleased me. I leaned over and reached into the bag again. Her eyes widened wondering what was coming next. I pulled out a small plastic bottle and her looked at it puzzled. I lifted the bottle and opened it - squirted some of the contents in to my right hand and start rubbing the soothing balm over her bright red ass. She panted as she felt the balm cool down the heat on her cheeks. I rubbed the balm over her entire beautiful ass and let it do its work. I put down the bottle and with my left hand I once again held her breast. My right hand slipped between her legs and once again I slid two fingers inside her. Alternately pinching and pulling both nipples I gently fucked her with my fingers. She started trembling and I knew she was close. I kept finger fucking her gently - keeping her close but not letting her go over the edge. She was whimpering now. I looked over at Sarah who had her mouth open breathing heavily - her breasts rising and falling with each one. Her tongue was peeking out between her teeth. Without even touching her yet she was primed to have a massive orgasm.

I pulled my fingers out of Sophie and slid them underneath to find her clitoris. With my left hand I started pulling hard on her nipples causing little cries. With two fingers I started rolling her clitoris between them. She started moaning loudly at the pleasure and the pain. Her trembling had become shaking and her moans were constant. She was so close to release. I stopped the rolling with my fingers and put my middle finger right on her clitoris and started rubbing it fast in a circular motion. Her moans became cries. She took her hands from behind her back and placed them on the floor. Her head lifted and she arched her back. I rubbed faster and pulled her nipples harder until suddenly she screamed in release, her entire body jerking and shaking uncontrollably.

I kept rubbing her clitoris as she rose into a second and then a third orgasm - her body jerking with each one. I released her nipples and slowed down the stimulation on her clitoris. A couple of small shudders went through her body until I stopped completely. She collapsed on my lap, head down, legs and arms refusing to work. The intensity of the orgasms had wiped her out. I let her lie there for a few minutes, rubbing her hair, her back, her ass until she got her breath back and lifted her head to look at me. She had a look of complete contentment on her face. I helped her to stand up and then, holding her tight, moved her to Sarah's left side and lowered her to kneeling. She sat back on her heels tenderly, her breasts still exposed and her dress barely covering her pussy. She made no move to cover herself. She looked up at me with satisfaction and gratitude in her eyes. She looked over at her sister and smiled gently. Sarah was still breathing heavily watching her sister come down from a series of massive orgasms.

I looked at Sarah and said "Your turn now."

To be continued ...