Please Spank Me Ch. 03

Story Info
The next morning.
2.4k words
4.58
6.9k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5.

Each of us came a couple more times that night. Each girl wrapped around the other, both of them sucking me, each girl licking her sister's pussy, and my dick inside each of them at various times until we were all exhausted. Finally we fell asleep. I was lying on my back with a beautiful young woman on each arm and fell into a deep slumber.

Next morning I woke, the sun streaming through the window on to my face, with a wonderful feeling on my cock. I could feel weight on one arm and opened my eyes to see Sophie still asleep resting her head on my chest. I raised my head slightly to look past her and I saw the top of Sarah's head while her mouth was gently sucking on my cock. Ever so slowly she moved up and down, working her tongue all over the underside and head. It felt amazing.

"What a way to wake up." I thought to myself, as I let my head fall back down on the pillow and closed my eyes to enjoy the moment.

Sarah was in no rush to finish me off. She kept a slow pace, making love to my dick with her mouth. Gently sucking, slowing rising and falling, sensually licking every part of my penis. My cock was rock hard as she continued and I let out a small moan. When I did so I felt a movement on my chest. I open my eyes to see Sophie had turned her head and was staring at my face. I got the impression she hadn't been asleep and was watching her sister give me a blowjob.

She smiled up at me and rubbed her hands over my chest. Gently she turned her head back to watch the action and I felt her tongue start to lick my nipple. She took my nipple in her mouth and sucked on it gently while still licking it with her tongue. It was so erotic I think my cock became the hardest its ever been.

Slowly Sophie ran her hand down my chest and over my stomach. Teasingly her hand left me and I watched her fingers run through her sister's hair and rest of the back of the head that was slowly moving up and down. After a minute she moved her hand back to my belly and slowly slid it down under Sarah's face toward my cock. I felt two fingers and a thumb circle my dick and gently start moving up and down. Using Sarah's saliva as lubricant she gently jerked me into her sister's mouth.

I moaned loudly at the dual sensations of Sarah's mouth and tongue and Sophie's hand working on my cock. They both kept moving slowly and sensually as I started breathing heavier. My cock twitched in Sarah and they both knew I was close. Without a word spoken Sarah started sucking and licking harder while Sophie increased the speed of her fingers. In what seemed like seconds and hours at the same time my balls tightened, I let out a loud groan and felt my semen rise up through my cock. Sophie's hand moved faster and she jerked hard while I exploded into her sister's mouth.

Sarah kept sucking and licking while I filled her with my sperm - her lips locked around the head of my dick. Eventually they slowed and released my cock. Sarah raised her head and opened her mouth to show it full of my spunk. Sophie moved down to kiss her sister on the mouth and they shared my cum between them until it had all been swallowed. I collapsed back on to my pillow completely drained. If that wasn't the best blowjob I've ever got it was damn close.

6.

Sophie lay back down beside me and smiled at me lovingly. Without a word yet, Sarah got up and left the room. I was puzzled when I heard her go downstairs and then come back up again. When she came back into the bedroom she was carrying my bag of tricks. It seemed like this could be a long morning. She put the bag down beside the bed and got on the bed from the end of it. She crawled up towards Sophie and I but instead of heading for me moved between Sophie's legs and gently pushed them apart.

Sarah lowered her head between Sophie's legs and with her fingers gently pulled her sister's lips open. She opened her mouth to allow her tongue to make contact with Sophie's clitoris and started gently licking it. Sophie moaned almost instantly she was so turned on by what had already happened this morning. While I watched these two incredibly beautiful sisters together I felt my cock starting to rise again. I just lay there and watched as Sarah continued to lick and suck on her sister's pussy.

Sophie's moans got louder and more urgent very quickly as Sarah worked on her. I leaned over and lowered my head to her pert breast and erect nipple. While Sarah kept licking I sucked Sophie's nipple into my mouth, licking it with my tongue. Her groan showed she wanted more so I took her nipple between my teeth and gently nibbled on it. This had the desired effect as she screamed in release while Sarah continued to lap at her clit. She shook in orgasm while we both used out mouths on different parts of her. Eventually she came down from her ecstasy and Sarah and I freed her nipple and clit from our mouths.

As Sarah raised her head from her sister's pussy she looked over and saw my, once again, fully erect cock. She gave a little smile as she moved up to kiss her sister on the mouth. She moved her head to the side and whispered something in Sophie's ear. I think these were the first words spoken this morning and I don't even know what she said. Sophie nodded and slowly rose to seated on the bed. Sarah, for her part, crawled over me, her beautiful tits just inches from my mouth. I thought she was going to sit on my dick but she had other ideas. She moved up and pushed my shoulders down until I was prone on the bed. She sat up high and with her hands on the headboard lowered her pussy to my mouth. I happily obliged and started licking and sucking her lips before moving to her clitoris which I attacked with my tongue. She started panting almost instantly and I knew it wouldn't take long for her to cum.

While I continued licking Sarah's pussy I felt movement below me. Sophie had moved to straddle me and took my cock in her hand to aim it at her pussy. Slowly she lowered herself on to me and I felt my dick push its way inside her. Having these beautiful sisters sitting on my face and dick made me think I'd died and gone to heaven. With Sophie riding me I continued to attack Sarah's clitoris. Her moans told me how close she was. I reached up and grabbed her nipples, pulling hard on them while I swiftly circled her clit with my tongue. As I pulled her nipples harder she let out a scream as she came. Her juices flowed all over my face and chin as she writhed in pleasure grinding her cunt against my mouth. After a minute or two she stopped, her head hanging down and breathing heavily.

7.

Sarah slowly rose off my face and moved to the end of the bed behind her sister who was riding my cock hard. Sophie's head was thrown back in pleasure as her tits stuck out with nipples like bullets. I had already had an immense orgasm this morning so I wasn't going to cum quickly despite the amazing sight and feelings these women were generating for me. Then I felt something unexpected. Sarah had reached under my balls and with one finger started probing my ass. She must have either lubricated it with her mouth or her own pussy juices as she pressed and it slid slowly but easily into my butt. I'm no stranger to ass play - don't knock it until you've tried it. With her finger all the way in she curled it forward and started rubbing my prostate. This gave my cock some added stimulus while Sophie continued riding it - her eyes squeezed shut in enjoyment while she continued to bounce on my cock.

Suddenly Sarah removed her finger from my ass and reached over the side of the bed to the bag of goodies. She rooted around until she found what she wanted - the buttplug and some lube. I'm no stranger to that buttplug so was looking forward to the sensation. While Sophie continued to fuck me Sarah lubed up the plug. She leaned forward and pushed Sophie down towards me for easier access. Sophie's sexy tits were hanging over my face so I leaned up slightly to suck on one nipple briefly. Sarah brought up the plug and aimed it - but to my surprise it was not for me. Sophie's eyes opened and she gasped as her sister started inserting the plug into her. Sarah pushed firmly and I could feel it with my cock through the membrane between ass and pussy. Sophie gasped and flinched over me as it squeezed past her ring then shuddered and relaxed as the instrument settled in her asshole.

Her eyes locked on to mine as she started to fuck me in earnest. I could feel both her cunt and the plug rubbing on my cock as I gasped in pleasure. With her other hand, Sarah reached for my cock and squeezed it at the base to make sure I didn't cum too early. Once I had settled a little she reached around Sophie and started rubbing her clit with her fingers. Sophie got louder and louder as she motored towards an intense orgasm. Sarah started moving the buttplug fucking her sister's ass with it while she circled Sophie's clit with her fingers. I reached for her tits again with my mouth and started sucking and biting alternately on both nipples. After not much longer Sophie threw her head back and screamed in release as she came. Her juices squirted all over my cock, Sarah's hand and the bed as she shook violently in orgasm. Her orgasm lasted for about a minute as she continued to tremble. Every few seconds she shook again as a series of mini orgasms overtook her.

Eventually she stopped and lowered her head to kiss me passionately. Her pussy was still spasming on my cock as our tongues wrestled. As her breathing came back to normal she climbed off me and got on all fours in front of me showing me the plug still buried in her ass. I kneeled up as Sarah slowly removed it from Sophie. Sarah was kneeling beside her and grabbed Sophie's ass pulling her cheeks apart to show me her butt still partially gaping from the plug.

"Take her ass the way you took mine." Sarah said to me.

So this was what they planned in that short whisper earlier - they wanted me to take Sophie's last virginity. Not one to refuse an invitation like that I moved forward and positioned my cock at Sophie's ass.

She was soaked with her own juices which also lubricated my cock as I pressed forwards and put the head inside her asshole. Slowly I pushed and her butt willingly spread to accommodate my girth. In seconds I was buried deep in her bowels. I started slowly fucking her as I saw Sarah put some lube on her fingers. She moved behind me inserted one, then two, fingers inside my arse. I started fucking Sophie faster as Sarah finger fucked me. Sophie was moaning in pleasure as I ploughed into her and I started groaning when Sarah curled her fingers to massage my prostate. We kept this going for a short while then pleasure overtook me. I buried myself to the hilt in Sophie and started shooting every bit of cum I had left into her tight butt. Sarah kept rubbing inside my anus until I stopped panting. She pulled out of me as I pulled out of Sophie - both of us sexually exhausted.

8.

I turned and kissed Sarah passionately. I asked her if she felt left out this morning but she informed me that she was still a little sore after the pussy whipping and fucking the night before so she was happy to just cum on my face and let Sophie get the action.

I kissed her again while Sophie kneeled up and joined us. The three of us embraced each other warmly, completely satiated.

I decided we needed some food so I had a quick shower and went down to make some breakfast. While I was cooking bacon and eggs I heard the shower running and a few minutes later a load scream from Sarah in the bathroom. I guess Sophie was thanking her for helping take care of her needs.

The ladies came down in the dresses they wore over the previous night. They were an absolute picture and I will admit my cock twitched a little but there was nothing left for more. We ate in silence as none of us had much energy left after the last 12 hours.

Sarah and Sophie offered to help me clean up but I declined and let them head towards home. I had to change the sheets and clean the toys as well as tidy up the kitchen and I'd do it easier myself. As they headed towards the door Sarah turned to me.

"Thank you for looking after us so well," she said. "I hope we can do this again sometime".

Sophie nodded in agreement as I smiled and told them I'd look forward to it. They went off home and I did the necessary cleaning. I was feeling a little guilty about cheating on my wife. We've both had other liaisons before but always with advance permission. We love each other very much and don't see planned one night stands as a threat to our relationship. It's only sex after all. I'd have to think about it but right now I was thinking that I will probably tell her. She does consider our daughter's friends attractive herself and is no stranger to being with women either. Maybe, just maybe, there could be a repeat performance but with my wife there too. We'll just have to wait and see.