Please Take Pictures Ch. 02

Story Info
Judy joins in. But is two enough to satisfy him?
5.7k words
4.68
12.4k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie could hardly concentrate on her school work. How could she? She knew what was going to happen that night! She was still a bit sore from the night before. She was worried about how things would go with Judy. Harry said he would take care of everything. They were just going to see a movie. They would see where things go from there.

Natalie already felt exhausted. Would she really have the stamina? Perhaps she should just tag out and concentrate on the homework due in a week. Besides, Harry had only slept with her because he had no other options. With Judy there, Natalie was sure that the other woman would be the center of attention. She was more his type.

Well, Fiona was his type. She was a bit more jiggly. Even Judy, as perfect as she was, had an athletes frame. It was still better than Natalie though. She frowned and looked down at her body again. She was a shrimp compared to Judy..

And yet she believed Harry when she heard him say, "We were waiting for you!" as she opened the door to the apartment. Through her glasses and dark hair she saw his massive, muscular frame. His shirt was a bit small, and he was wearing shorts. She chuckled awkwardly, still not used to the giant being so close to her. She entered and saw Judy relaxing on the couch.

Judy's skirt was short enough to be obscene. Her long, strong legs were resting on the table. Her bare feet wriggled with anticipation. Her crop top gave suspension, but not really any support. She had never seen her friend dressed in such a scandalous way. At least she wore athletic shorts underneath.

"We were starting to worry." She grinned. If she weren't so pretty, Natalie would have told her to keep her feet on the ground.

As it was, she gulped and tried to act like she wasn't staring at her friends legs when she said, "Sorry, I had a big assignment due."

"Harry thought you were going to bail." She teased.

"No way!" Harry defended himself and sat down next to Judy, "I just said Natalie might be busy."

Natalie had considered being too busy. But there was no sense in torturing herself. Whether she was here nor not, she would still be thinking about this. "Well, I am here." She said. "Did we make a choice on movies?"

"Yea, Judy has a kung fu one she was interested in."

"Cool." Natalie wasn't used to the edecit here. Was it a date? Were they all pretending to be friends? She didn't know. She put her bags in her room and sat down on the other side of Harry. It was the only place to sit really. There was not enough room to sit without touching him.

"Not much room?" He asked.

"I'm fine." Natalie said quickly.

Judy teased, "You can sit on my lap if you want."

Natalie felt goosebumps. "That's fine."

"What's wrong?" She chuckled, "Do you think I'm into you or something?"

"Huh?" Natalie felt the goose bumps turn into a full shiver. "What? Of course not!" She shook her head.

"What's the problem then?" Judy asked. Natalie gulped.

Harry defend her, "She's shy." he shrugged.

"I know damn well who Natalie is! I've known her longer than you!" Judy countered.

"Maybe," She felt his long arm reach round and hold her close. "She wants to sit with me?"

"No way!" Judy pouted as Natalie felt the comforting warm embrace battle with the chill of awkward arousal. "You like me more, right Natalie?"

"Uhh," Natalie wasn't sure what to say. She just knew that she loved the feeling of being held like this. Thinking about it more, she wouldn't mind being closer to Judy too. "Maybe we should just start the movie?" She hated leaving his embrace, but she felt like it was the only way to change the subject. She got up and set up the television. As she leaned over to put the disk into the player she heard a giggle. She turned to look at Judy. "What?"

"Nothing." She said with fake innocence. "It's just this angle. It's a good look for you."

Natalie ignored Judy as much as she could. This had escalated beyond simple friendly teasing. This was flirting now, and Natalie had no idea how to respond. Was Judy really into her? After all this time of being too scared to say anything, and too invested in her own work, was Judy really hitting on her?

"Ha!" she heard Judy laugh, "I'm just joking Nat! You know that, right?"

"Right." Natalie chuckled nervously and took her old seat once more.

"Hey, can I call you Nat too?" Harry asked once his arm was around her again.

"I actually don't like that name." She admitted.

"You never told me that!" Judy seemed hurt. She had to lean over to see past Harry's chest.

"Well, I didn't want to start any trouble." Natalie admitted. "Not sounds like the bug. I really don't like them."

"How about Natie?" Harry asked, "Or Lilly?"

"Those are fine, I guess."

Judy added, "How about cutie?"

Natalie shivered. Something about Judy's forward nature made her feel uncomfortable.

"Should i start the movie!" Harry said in a hushed tone once the select screen was up.

"Oh, I forgot the Popcorn!" Judy stood up suddenly with a bounce and walked to the kitchen.

Once she was out of earshot Harry whispered, "Are you okay? You look upset."

"I'm fine." She asserted. "How much did you tell her before I got here?" She asked.

"Hmm?"

"You know, about us?"

"Oh. Was I not supposed to mention that? I thought we were keeping everything out in the open-" Natalie grimaced. "I'm sorry. I should have asked. I didn't give her any details, just that it happened."

"That makes sense." Natalie admitted. "But why is she flirting with me so much? Did you tell her i liked her or something?"

"Well," Harry put it bluntly, "I think it's more that she likes you."

"But you were the one who she gave her number too-" She stopped as Judy returned.

"Only one bowl?" Harry asked.

"Yes, and it's all mine!" Judy said playfully.

"Well that doesn't seem fair." Harry said.

"What are you going to do about it?" She wobbled. Her legs were wide.

Harry turned to Natalie, "What do you think?"

Natalie felt like they were playing a game she didn't know the rules too. "Ah," She shook her head. "I can get more bowls?"

"Haha!" Judy laughed, turned, and sat back in her seat. "I'm just playing." She put the bowl on the table. "But, if you want any, you will have to take it." Natalie was about to ask what she was talking about. Before she could, Judy put an oily piece on her chest. It sat just inside her cleavage. "Well?"

"Only one?" Harry reached with his long arm and grabbed a handful from the bowl past her. "Sorry, not worth it."

Judy scowled. "Well," She rolled her eyes, leaned back, and put several more kernels on her breast above her top. Suddenly she yelped. Harry and Natalie laughed as Judy quickly turned away and fixed her top, "Hot! Hot!"

"HaHa!" Harry finished his handful of popcorn. "Are you okay?" He finally asked.

"Just fine!" Judy was exasperated, and embarrassed.

"No burns?" Harry continued, "You might want us to check. You know, just in case."

"Oh?" Judy leaned in. Natalie could see the shine of butter in her cleavage. "But we haven't even started the movie yet."

Her hand was on his knee. Natalie felt herself sweating. "If you want, we can watch through the whole thing first." Harry suggested. "But you look like you have other plans."

"Harry," Judy looked at him with mock judgement, "I only just met you, and you want to go so fast?"

"You're right," he turned to the horny little pre-med student, "Maybe you should check her for burns first? You know all about medicine, and you know each other so well?"

Natalie was still and quiet at the suggestion.

Judy continued, "Oh! Yes! We need an expert opinion!" Natalie saw Judy crawl over Harry's legs. Natalie backed away until Harry's arm was no longer around her. She was leaning back over the armrest. Judy kept coming. Her hips were over Harry's hips and her arms were at Natalie's sides. Natalie tried to lean back more, but Judy simply leaned forward more. Natalie felt the large woman's breasts press on her own. She looked down at the oily cleavage. "Go ahead, check." Her toes were in the air, she was resting her weight on both Harry and Natalie. "Or do you want me to pull it down for a better look?"

Natalie gulped, "Uh," She shifted slightly, "If, um, Judy, you were really concerned, I can't really diagnose-"

Judy rolled her eyes, lifted herself up with one strong arm, and with the other she pulled down on her top. Natalie was entranced as Judy stuck out her tongue, gave a wink, and revealed the top of one, and then both areolas. Natalie felt herself panting. "See any damage yet?"

"Uh, n-no." Natalie shook her head.

"Well, let's not leave anything to chance," She lowered her top even more. Natalie saw her nipples peak out and piece the air. Then, once the sensitive bits were out in the open, she said, "Maybe you should feel around?" The hand she was using to pull down her top went to Natalie's hand. She guided the less experienced woman. She felt Judy pull her fingers to her slick cleavage. Natale shivered. Her other hand went to her shorts and her knees tightened.

"Is there a problem doctor?" Judy asked.

"Not at all!" Natalie said too loud. Then followed up with, "A-And I'm not a doctor yet!"

Judy's eyes widened, "Harry!" She turned with a playful smile. "Where are you putting your hands?"

"On my lap." Harry said innocently, grabbing her ass under the skirt. "Not my fault you crawled over it."

"Well, I guess if it's only that," She turned back to Natalie, "Now come on, give me a full checkup." Natalie obeyed and felt Judy's breasts. They were still pinned together from below, but otherwise were bare. The butter was still slick on her.

"Uh," Natalie gulped again. She was salivating. "There are some red marks." She said. "Are they sensitive?"

"Oh~" She saw Judy's hips gyrate. She could not tell where Harry's hand was under the skirt, but she could guess. Judy giggled and said, "Oh yes, I'm very sensitive right now!"

"W-Well," Natalie put both her hands on her lap. If she hadn't, Judy might have seen the mess she was making in her shorts. "It should get better with time, and-"

"Could you give it a kiss to make it better?" She asked.

"W-What?" Natalie asked.

"I'm sure it will feel better if you give it a kiss."

Natalie thought about it before nodding. Judy smiled as Natalie leaned in. her vision became nothing but Judy's cleavage. She kissed her friend's breasts and then quickly leaned back.

Judy giggled, her breasts swaying as she took another kernel of buttered corn and placed it between her assets, "I'll make it easy, here," She licked her lips, "Lick it out. I'm sure it will feel even better!"

Natalie nodded again. She leaned over, this time opening her mouth. It tasted salty, and the oil ran over Judy's skin, coating it with flavor. Natalie felt Judy's hand on the back of her head pushing her head deeper. Natalie squeaked in surprise, but took the hint and continued licking after eating the soft kernel, "Oh, Oh!" Judy shook, "Harry, you are good with your hands-" She felt Judy shudder, "Oh, Really good! And Natalie! So enthusiastic!" She called out. Natalie leaned back. She felt Judy rest more weight on top of her. Her soft breasts smothered her face with warmth. "Harry wouldn't tell me," She continued, her breathing labored, "Did you lick him too?" she asked. "Hmm? How does he taste?"

Natalie groaned. She realized she was humping her hands. She moved her hands away from her lap and instead touched Judy's sides. "Oh!" she felt Judy's slim waist. "Curious aren't you?" Judy sighed and gasped, "Oh! That's Big!" Natalie looked down the cleavage and just barely saw the base of Harry's cock. It had slipped from above his waistband. It was wedged between her strong, thick thighs. She was thrusting up and down on it. It must have pierced up and over her ass but she could not see over Judy.

Natalie switched targets and began to focus on a nipple with her tongue, "Ohh!" Judy's gasps were getting quicker. "How, How did you know I like that?" She hissed and groaned, "Well, I have to return the favor now," Natalie yelped when she felt Judy's hand on her waistline, "Haha! I didn't mean to startle you," the fingers dug under the elastic and into her sopping wet shorts. Natalie inhaled sharply. "Wow, did you spill something on yourself, or are you happy to see me?" She joked, knowing full well the answer. Judy touched around Natalie's tightly clenched legs. She caressed in beat with Natalie's rhythmic hips. She pet her wet panties softly. Her hand drifted up and down, petting her stomach and thighs.

"You really like tits, don't you Natalie?" She asked. "You should have told me sooner!" Natalie whined through her nose as she sucked on Judy's tit like an animal, "Oh!" She felt Judy change her position. Natalie's face was free from it's soft, buttery prison. She saw Harry's hand dig under the athletic shorts that were bunched below Judy's rear. He was teasing her directly with his fingers and indirectly with his dick. Judy's hips thrust back and forth along his cock, slick with what soaked through her spandex, as Harry played inside of her. Natalie yipped when she felt Judy claw at her shirt. She felt it lifted, and felt Judy kiss her navel.

"Ha! Ha!" It tickled and tingled. "Judy!" Judy's hand dug up and clasped her bra cup, and down, grabbing her ass. "Judy, Judy this feels-"

But Judy moved again. Her face was in Natalie's lap. It felt like she was trying to munch through the wetness. She had never seen Judy like this. She was like a dog licking food off the floor. Judy was acting like she needed to eat pussy right now. The indirect stimulation off Judy's mouth eating through her wet clothes was enough to cause her hips to thrust on their own. Then Natalie felt Judy moaning into the cloth. The vibrations rumbled her sex. She pet Judy's hair gently. Judy couldn't control herself anymore. She was holding on to anything and crying out in pleasure in Natalie's legs. Natalie felt Judy moan into her and saw her hips pound the thick member that still pierced the sky even faster.

Natalie was entranced and nearly missed it when Judy grabbed Natalie's waistband and pulled. Natalie humped up just enough for her butt to clear the couch. Judy was able to pull her bottoms, panties and all, down to her shins in one clean motion. Judy spread Natalie's bare knees and sunk her face into Natalie's sex. Her lips cemented on her wet opening directly.

"Oh my god!" Natalie had felt nothing like it. Judy must have done this before. She nibbled and licked all over like a wild animal. "Oh!" Natalie kicked off her bottoms and wrapped her legs around her friend's head. She watched as Harry finger-fucked Judy. Natalie felt Judy's moans though her clit. Judy's groans reverberated through her body and sex like a vibrator. "Judy!" Natalie cried out and grabbed her hair tighter. Judy seemed to really like that. It was like the growl of an engine between her thighs as she pulled her friend's face by the scalp. Judy liked it rough. She was revving up louder and louder. Natalie had waited so long for this. She had never dreamed of going this far with her this fast. She had been worried girls wouldn't do it for her. It turned out that this was very much something she was into. Watching Judy eat her out was the best way to introduce Natalie to sex with other girls. It was amazing, and she was riveted to the sight of that pert ass of hers shaking with ecstasy along the still hard cock.

Harry took a finger from his free hand into his mouth before using it to help the other. Natalie guessed by the angle that it was going in a different hole. Natalie was prepared for Judy to buck and tell him to stop. She was surprised to feel Judy shudder and nod in compliance, her grunts and growls escalating in pitch and intensity. Harry fucked her ass with his middle finger softly as he continued to massage her pussy with the other.

Even more surprising, Natalie saw that this was putting Judy over the edge. There was no escaping it. She was wet and undulating like a fish. Judy was no longer in control of her hot, sweaty body. Natalie saw Judy look up at her as her eyes rolled up. They locked eyes. Judy sucked her clit tight. She let out a final, low growl, Then, Judy whimpered and rocked her hips up and down as Harry pumped her pussy and ass like a machine. She growled and grunted and cooed. Natalie shivered and would have come herself if Judy had kept the pressure. But instead, Judy was too busy enjoying her orgasm to have any control of her tongue. Her mouth popped dumbly open with her tongue hanging out. She was moaning and gasping between Natalie's legs, her forehead slipped across Natalie's naval..She had never seen Judy look so powerless, nor so happy. Natalie was still getting pleasure from humping and petting her face and so she didn't stop. She couldn't help herself after seeing her friend dominated so forcefully. Judy continued to writhe under the strong, powerful hands of Harry for longer than Natalie thought a woman could come.

It was perhaps a full minute before Judy calmed down. Her whole body was flushed pink and Natalie was too busy enjoying the view and humping her face to think about anything else. Judy's groans slowly turned to giggles. She said, still shivering, "Woah," her eyes fluttered, "Haha, Oh!" A slight movement from Harry made her jolt. "That was amazing!" Once his fingers were free of her Natalie wondered if Judy was exhausted yet.

She should have known better. Judy was an athlete. Instead, Judy smiled at Natalie and continued to do her job. Namely, eat Natalie's pussy. "Oh!" She was back on the pleasure train, and this time it seemed like there was no sign of stopping. Before, she felt like she was in control of Judy. Now, she was pudding in the experienced woman's hands. Harry moved, and Judy was now spread out over the couch. She didn't let Harry distract her though. She was focused on Natalie's body. Judy kissed and flicked and Natalie felt like she was going crazy. Judy could have made her come in seconds, but she was teasing and biding her time. She wanted to make Natalie squirm. She wanted it to be big. Natalie had taken it hard from Harry last night, and this gentle licking was exactly what she had needed. She saw a naughty glimmer in Judy's eye, like when she had a plan in a sparring match. She was going round and round the target, teasing here, circling there.

She felt Judy press a wet finger against her asshole. Natalie yipped in surprise. She opened her mouth to protest, but it might have made Judy stop licking, Besides, it didn't feel bad yet, just strange. Judy was prodding, caressing, and insistently pushing it deeper. Her eyes still had a devious shine as she clawed at Natalie's insides and hooked her finger into that forbidden, tight place.. Natalie decided against fighting it. She tolerated the intruder in her backdoor and groaned with strain as Judy circled her clit with her tongue. The anal fingering made everything feel tighter. It felt good to be claimed too.

She felt Judy's thumb press below her pussy it rocked and teased before it finally penetrated her as well. She used both digits to massage the flesh in between. The hand began to slowly fuck her both ways. The rest of Judy's hand was sculpting and squeezing her rear. Judy's other hand went to her own womanhood to tease herself. She had apparently recovered from her first climax and was ready for another.

Harry went to his knees behind Judy. As she touched herself, he did away with her clothes. He pulled off the skirt. Then shorts under that. He even grabbed the elastic top and pulled it down, tugging around her hips, and stripped her bare. Judy didn't stop for a moment. She just groaned even louder and touched herself with more ferocity.

Then Harry took position behind Judy. Natalie felt like she was about to come any second, but Judy would not let her. She would make Natalie beg for it soon. Seeing Harry's cock covered in rubber and ready to enter Judy was insanely sexy. She leaned back and let her friend's tongue tell her how it felt.

12