Please Take Pictures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy's eyes went wide as he touched the head against her moist opening. Natalie saw him press and felt Judy squeal as she was stretched and penetrated. Natalie felt Judy pulse her finger in her ass and sex as her tongue twisted her clit. Just a little more. Natalie was moaning loud now. She couldn't stop herself. Her voice chirped high and she saw stars as orgasm hit her.

Natalie came and bucked as she felt Judy heave and cry out from the cock that pushed into her. It made Natalie cry out too as Judy's growling shook her sex. It felt different with something in her both ways. Not in a bad way either. She felt like she was going to pass out from the pleasure for a moment. Judy wasn't letting up and continued to pulse her lips and hand. Judy munched her clit and fucked her butt as Natalie fell into a haze. She succumbed to Judy's masterful fingers and rode into bliss. Judy pulled and pushed and Natalie felt her whole body shake and shiver, brought so far over the edge that she felt tears come down her face. She came back down to earth with several long, loud groans and thrusts. She was dizzy and weak, but her head eventually cleared. Judy's fingers and tongue left her and she felt powerless to do anything but enjoy the tingles that she still felt pulsing across her sweaty body. Judy's face was in her lap and she was groaning as Harry slowly thrust into her. Natalie caressed Judy's face lovingly, still shuddering, and still feeling electricity from the contact.

"Harry!" Judy finally called out, "That feels great, but," He pulled back, She sighed in relief, "Y-You are too big! Fuck!" She laughed. "I'll need to loosen up first." She was out of breath. "You bastard. I guess you'll just have to fuck me shallow for now." her fingers traveled along Natalie still shivering body, causing her to buck and coo.

"I have a request from Fiona." Harry said, looking at his phone and drawing his cock from the woman.

"Oh fuck!" Judy covered her mouth and failed to conceal her laughter, "I forgot this was being filmed!" Natalie had forgotten too. She looked to where Judy was looking and saw the camera had been set up above the television. Maybe it was the post orgasmic haze, but she really couldn't care less anymore. She smiled and waved at Fiona.

"Fiona wants you two to make out."

"Teehee!" Natalie felt like a rag doll as Judy pulled her under her. She felt the stronger woman pull Natalie's shirt and bra up and off. They were both buck naked, staring at each other's eyes. Judy rested her breasts on the smaller woman. They were both hot and panting. Natalie felt a comfortable pressure on her sex as she straddled Judy's leg. Judy's hips were up and swaying, her back arched like a bitch ready to be mounted.

"And Judy," Harry continued, "How do you feel about getting your ass slapped?"

"Have I really been that bad of a girl?" She asked. Harry responded by slapping her ass. "Ohh!" She humped forward, her wetness touching Natalie's skin before she lifted it back up. "Anything else?" Natalie certainly enjoyed that.

Harry bent over, his massive frame surrounding her. He whispered into her ear loud enough for all three to hear, "She wants me to come in your pussy. No condom."

Judy shivered and bit her lip. Harry caressed her side. Natalie remembered when Fiona had made the same request to her. "I'm, I'm not on anything," She stammered weakly. Natalie gulped and nodded. Judy was young, and had a lot of things she wanted to do before having children.

"Fiona likes kids." He responded. "She said she'll take responsibility."

"Oh. Well-" She seemed conflicted. Judy finally shrugged. "If that's the case, I guess that's fine."

"What?" Natalie blinked in confusion. "But-"

She was interrupted by Judy going cross eyed from Harry's dick digging into her. "Oh god Harry!" She lifted her hips even higher and lowered her head to moan into Natalie's ear, "Hmph!" He slapped her ass as he thrust deeper and Natalie felt Judy shudder. Then, like a mad woman, Judy lifted her face just enough to cement her lips around Natalie's. Natalie's eyes widened as Judy made out with her. She tasted herself and accepted it. Judy was doing all the work. Natalie felt like the tongue was fucking her she tried to reciprocate all she could, but she was already so tired. She felt Judy growl and reach down. Natalie whimpered when she felt the fingers on her clit. Judy fucked both sets of lips. Her tongue licked Natalie's teeth and her fingers curled up to grab her by her sweet spot inside her pussy. Natalie rasped in air as the nympho lightly bit her lower lip. "Judy!"

"Oh Harry!" Judy's voice was hoarse. She fucked Natalie as best she could as Harry railed her. "Fuck! Fuck! That's deep!" Natalie could see Judy's ass jiggle with each thrust. It had taken time, but she was taking the full girth now. "I, I've never had a cock in me before-" All the muscle and the small amount of fat on her body shook with each beat of Harry's cock. "N-Natalie," She cooed. "I've been missing out!" She took a break from talking and licked Natalie's sweaty skin between her bare breasts. She played with a nipple enough to cause Natalie's back to arch. Then she continued, "How did you take this cock?" She laughed and groaned, "It's so-" Harry slapped her ass again and increased the tempo. "Natalie!" She called out. "Did, did he come in you too?"

"Judy!" Natalie was more quiet, but she felt it coming too. This was not like before. Judy was clawing at her pussy with intent. "Judy, Are you really going to let him-" She was silenced by a kiss. Natalie felt like she was on the edge of another orgasm as Judy's lungs breathed fire like an engine again.

She broke of the kiss and whined, "Oh fuck!" She seethed, "H-Hold me Harry! Pin me down!" She begged. Harry obliged. "Natalie," Harry held the woman down by the back of the neck. She grunted into Natalie's shoulder. As an extra measure, Judy's arm that wasn't fucking Natalie was pulled back and pinned to her back. He held her by the neck and arm and pinned her hard. "Harder!" She cried out. Natalie felt the force of Judy getting fucked. "Oh god! Natalie! He's going to breed me!" She said it with some level of humor, but she was too close to coming to laugh, "I can't stop him! Did he breed you too? Are we going to be-" She could no longer speak as Natalie pushed her lips to Judy's.

Natalie felt her whole body tingle warm as they kissed. This was it. They fucked each others mouths and silenced each others screams. Judy fucked Natalie's smooth pussy till Natalie went over another edge. "HMPH!" She felt an explosion across her body. She was at the mercy of Judy's grip on her g-spot. She squirmed and cried out and melted into a mewling mess under her friend. She humped her leg and fingers like a bitch. She seized and bucked and caressed the body of the kinky girl she only just got to know.

Judy had only a second or two of dominant control before she began wailing in Natalie's ear. She shook and trembled as she came with her fellow woman. The piston that was Harry's cock continued to pump into her as she shook and howled into Natalie. They came together and Natalie held her friend turned lover tight. She held onto Judy with all her might and trembled. She kissed and licked the other climaxing woman, touching everything she had ever wanted to touch but had never been brave enough to try before. She went wild and wept at the release. She continued to hum and cry until she could not see straight. Her body was not her own, and she was shaking, still at the mercy of Judy's hand so long as it was gripping her on the inside.

Both women were still whimpering and their legs were still quaking when they rolled to the side. Natalie followed Judy, still holding her tight as the weak, trembling fingers slowly left Natalie's dripping sex. After several deep breaths she could see more than simple colors and hear more than just ringing. Judy was smiling and limp. She looked high and relaxed. "Did, Did he come in me?" She asked as she closed her eyes. "Am, Am I going to be a-" She mumbled. Natalie couldn't understand the rest of her babbling. She was still coming and in and out of her mind.

Natalie turned to Harry. "She should be fine." He explained. "Fiona does that sometimes after a few in a row. She just needs to rest." Harry looked at Natalie expectantly. His cock was still hard and still out. Natalie looked again to the half sane Judy and then sighed.

She lifted herself up to a sitting position. Natalie looked up and saw Harry standing beside the couch, his cock still out. It was at her eye level. She slowly reached for it, unsure of if she could manage any more.

But Judy grabbed it first, pulled him close, and sucked on the tip. Natalie was stunned. She thought Judy would be fast asleep, but she still had stamina it seemed. She pressed herself close to Judy. Judy put her hand behind Natalie's head and pushed her towards the member as well. They both began to make love to his cock with the only holes that had not been fucked yet. Judy kissed Natalie from across the cock, their tongues surrounding the member and their lips meeting top and bottom. Harry began to slowly thrust between them. They took turns, both still out of breath, but neither admitting defeat. Sometimes both, sometimes, Judy, then Natalie.

He was salty, and she was sweet. Natalie heard Harry grunt as if he was finally close. They both pumped him with hand and mouth. She felt a sudden eagerness to taste him. She tried to get to the tip, but Judy beat her to it. Natalie playfully fought her, biting at her ear and lips as the both stroked his sex oiled cock. She won for a time and got to suck, but only till it slipped out between them. The fighting become more forceful until finally, Harry placed a hand on both their heads and came. The first shot painted Natalie's face, plastering her eyes shut. The second was claimed inside of Judy's mouth as Natalie tried to clear her vision. She looked longingly at the cock pulsing and twitching in Judy's face. She was able to fit the head in, but not much else. She let it go and let the final few pulses of white drip into her cleavage.

Judy must have seen how disappointed Natalie looked because, with a mouth full of come, she kissed her friend and let it flow between them. She continued to pump the twisting cock on her breasts as she shared the liquid treasure. Natalie was surprised but grateful. It was thick and slick. They both pressed their chest together to surround the still hard member. The taste was savory and intoxicating. It felt like the dose of a drug. The come swished between them. The cock squeezed past their chests. Judy slowly broke it off the kinky kiss to breath, leaving a trail that connected the two. They both swallowed most of it, but the remainder dripped between them and oiled the skin below. Judy greedily licked her friends face clean as she pumped Harry's shrinking member between their slick bodies. Once Judy was fulfilled for the moment Natalie returned the favor and licked her breast, and the slippery cock between them.

"As good as you two are at that, I think a shower may still be in order." Harry joked.

"In the morning. Please?" Judy was panting, "Wow." She giggled at herself. "That was-" She stopped herself. "H-Harry, are you getting hard again?"

Natalie whimpered.

"Well, you both are being very sexy." He commented. "But, I'm ready to call it a night if you are."

Judy sighed and held Natalie close. "Well, what are we going to do?" She asked mournfully. Natalie had no ideas. "I guess we will have to practice more." She said slyly. "Either that, or call for even more help..."

12