All Comments on 'Pleasing Aphrodite Ch. 02'

by angel_grant

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great sequel!

loved this sequel! keep up the good work... i love the love story, and the erotic parts are great- hot and steamy, and not trite. i look forward to more from angel_grant!

bignsassy818bignsassy818almost 15 years ago
Wow.

Never thought that there'd be a next installment or that it would be a series but I'm happy that now, it is. Great work! Keep 'em coming. I love all of your stories!

darkshinobi20darkshinobi20almost 15 years ago
Incredible Sequel

The way you continued the story was just "wow." I hope you can continue this series! Keep them coming angel_grant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I want a patrick of my own!!

This series was sweet and sexy. Iliked the hard fucking and the tenderness too. I hope youll write more!

redbird81redbird81over 14 years ago
Again, WOW!

Angel, I've read a lot of stories on here, but yours truly sums up what most of us women really want and need. A desirable man, but also a loving and tender man. Thanks so much; I hope more stories are on the way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful!!

I loved it! You drew me in, made the characters engage me, and had me rooting for them from day one. Thank you so much for posting this up. If you write anymore about Patrick and Holly, I'd love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

this was out of this world! i loved loved LOVED it! ahh what a talent you've got, dear. awesome job!

cpm09cpm09almost 14 years ago
Wonderful story!

I don't know how many times I've read this. I love the characters..

The end is so perfect, but it also gives me a longing feeling for more...

You are an amazing writer!

daddys_sweet_girldaddys_sweet_girlover 13 years ago
Great Story!

I loved this chapter as well. It was so natural with the characters and you gave such good details. This story really got me excited. You write well.

grunabonagrunabonaover 13 years ago
*****

Excellent. Five well-deserved stars.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Still reading in sequence after "Stars"

Definitely your best developed characters to date. I find it very interesting that up to this point all of your stories, in time sequence, have been written from the woman's perspective. Will I find that "Stars" is the first from a mans? I can hardly wait to find out ... :-)

Dancewithme2Dancewithme2almost 13 years ago
angel_grant's work

After years of reading erotic literature, I seldom read one author exclusively

from one piece to the next...from beginning to end. I could name the award winning people whose writing years ago had the same effect. "angel_grant" is one of the truly talented writers I have read and marveled over now as well.

This specific story I loved because it said what it said and held open the mysteries of what it did not say masterfully. So when it ended in professions of love, I was hooked for good.

"angel_grant" I want to thank you sincerely for writing such lovely stories

that have had me captivated for a whole week. It was such a sweet ride.

I am in your debt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Oh wow. So wonderfully written, just like your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is my favorite story right now.

cpm09cpm09about 11 years ago
Beautiful..

I lost count how many time sI've read this story. I love it, I wish I could write like you do,

Keep posting, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more pleasee

Please more story about Patrick and Holly..please!!

slm59slm59almost 8 years ago
Thank you Angel

I love your writing and this story just became one of my favorites. I look forward to reading the rest of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous