Pleasing Daddy and his BBC

Story Info
While my girlfriend is away I will find time to play.
1.2k words
4.12
35.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been chatting for days on a man for man hook-up website. He was the one with the supposed nine inch cock, or so his screen name indicated that. I've met a few men over the past few years who never lived up to the hype so to speak. We had tried to get together twice before but it always fell through. I honestly didn't think that we would ever meet but then things changed.

My girlfriend was going to be out of town for a few weeks and so in my mind it was now or never. I would always become a slutty horny mess whenever I had time to myself. As I waved goodbye to her my insides were jumping at the thought of what was going to happen while she was gone. Don't get me wrong, I love sex with a woman, but over the years I've realized that I'm a pleaser. I enjoy making someone cum almost as much as I love to cum myself.

I went back inside my sparsely decorated apartment. I had just moved to the area for a new job a few weeks earlier. All I had was a small folding table and two chairs and a blow up mattress to sleep on. I went online and saw that my nine inch friend was online and so I messaged him. His reply was short and to the point, "Cant meet tonight, what about tomorrow night? Can you host?" I responded positively to both of the questions as my insides jumped thinking about what was going to happen. His response was a picture of his cock and simply, "Daddy wants you to drain this." My mouth salivated at the thought of pleasing my daddy's BBC.

I woke up the next morning and checked for new messages. Nothing... so went on about my day. The normal workday had me occupied mentally, and the day flew by. As I was leaving work for the day, I checked my messages again and still nothing. "Just another flake," I thought to myself as I drove home to my empty apartment. I got undressed from work and took a quick shower. I didn't have any need for clothing at this point so I just took some time online with other men who wanted to talk. I was already hard as a rock when his first message showed up. "Daddy is ready for you...," is what it said. I had butterflies immediately. I told him that I could host and told him where to meet me. He said he would be over in just a little while. And so I waited...

I was so nervous because of what was promised and wasn't sure if he would show. Then another message came through. "Be ready to take care of Daddy. I want the lights off and you sitting naked when I get there. You will service me." The take charge tone of his message caused my cock to pulse. I quickly rinsed off one more time just so I was clean for Daddy. I grabbed one of my chairs and pulled it down the hallway into my spare bedroom. I turned the lights off and then sat down open the chair. The cold metal on my ass sent a chill up my spine. The apartment was quiet. I could hear the neighbors next door arguing. Then I heard the door open and heavy foot steps coming down the hall. There was just enough light from the streetlight outside for me to make out his shape. He was tall and had broad shoulders but was thin. His deep voice was low but firm, "Let me sit in the chair."

I complied quickly and got to my knees on the floor. As Daddy sat down he pulled his pants down and freed his flaccid cock. I was immediately down to his dominant scent as I reached out and grabbed his cock. It was so much bigger than my own cock. It was warm in my hand as I started to stroke it. I leaned forward and opened my mouth and gently sucked Daddy's cock head into my mouth. He moaned and I felt a strong hand on the back of my head encouraging me to take more. I took the cock as far as I could since it was still soft. As the head hit the back of my throat I knew he was under my control. I bobbed up and down on Daddy's big black cock as it sprung to life. He hadn't lied to me It really was at least nine inches but it wasn't too thick which made it easier to deep throat. I would take it to the base until my eyes would water and I needed another breath.

I felt a big hand run down my spine and then a finger starting to gently rub on my pucker hole. I heard daddy spit and then felt his warm wet finger slide in my ass. I moaned with his cock in my mouth. Daddy said roughly, "Baby, I'm going to make you my bitch." My cock jumped at his forceful command. Daddy pulled me off of his rock hard cock and he stood me up. He leaned in and kissed me. As my mouth opened to accept his tongue I could taste the cigarette he had on the way over. Our tongues danced and I was his. Daddy was in complete control of his bitch now. He pulled me down to the floor and guided my mouth to his cock. He easily flipped me so that my cock was hovering over his face. I thought he was going to suck me too but he forcefully spread my legs and I felt his wet tongue enter my ass. I took his cock all the way to the base and gagged slightly. My asshole started to loosen up as he ate it. I soon felt one then two fingers start to stretch me open. I knew what would be coming next.

As Daddy lay on his back I slid down his body until my man pussy was hovering over his hard cock. I spit in my hand and applied the glob of lubrication to my now pulsing pucker hole. I felt his cock head press against my needy hole and slowly started my descent onto Daddy's hard member. His hands gripped my hips and pulled me down and I took all of him inside. I felt the most full I have ever felt and any pain that I felt as he entered soon was replaced with rabid lust. I started to ride up and down on his pole. I was in the reverse cowboy position and grabbed my Daddy's ankles and thrust my slutty ass down repeatedly on his long amazing cock. I felt him grab my hips and pull me off his cock just as it erupted shooting his thick load onto his stomach. I quickly found my way to my prize and licked up all of Daddy's baby batter and cleaned off his cock.

Daddy wasn't much for words after he came. He quickly got up and grabbed his pants and went into the bathroom. He was gone within a few minutes and I was left there with a throbbing cock and a stretched out man pussy. Even though I never came servicing my Daddy was more than enough for me. I hope to see Daddy again soon and feel him in me again.