All Comments on 'Pleasing Grandpa and My Girl'

by Upskirter69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DinosoreDinosoreabout 10 years ago
Hot!

man I had a great cum to your story, thx!

I hope there's more to cum ;)

bobenjoys183bobenjoys183almost 10 years ago
Amazing

Now that was a hotttt story. There should be a section here for bi adventures.

Well told story and hope there is more to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love stories...

with a happy ending for everyone!

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story

Love your story, my father rather than grandfather had a thing about one of my girlfriends when I was a teenager. My father had split from my mum and lived alone in a flat. I would often visit him with my girlfriend and he would always insist she sat on his lap. Tickling her was his way of getting a free feel between her legs I was always wishing he would rip open her blouse and tear off her panties and just go that little bit further.

PaulwilliamPaulwilliamover 6 years ago
Wow

Great sexy story

Loved the idea of him licking both cunt and cock as they fucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great read!!

Please make a second part to this!!

csltcsltalmost 4 years ago
if I loved them both, why should I deny them

5 stars!

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 3 years ago

So hot and filthy, re-reading this because it's so nasty, xx

Upskirter69Upskirter69over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments on this story. I'm happy for everyone who came reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, reminded me of when my uncle fucked my wife for the first time.

He always taking sneaky looks at her, when I told her she was pleased and said next time I will give him something nice to look at,next time we went to visit him, she had on a fairly short skirt and no knickers.

She shaved her pussy. She was waiting to catch him looking at her and when she noticed him looking she opened her legs and smiled at him and blew him a kiss. After a few drinks she got up and went over to him and whispered into his ear, He doesn't mind He likes sharing me, would you like to fuck me,and gave him a kiss on the mouth. He looked at me and I said enjoy yourself. They played with eachother for a while then I took off her skirt and top told my uncle please enjoy yourself, they fucked eachother in front of me then he asked if she could stay the night. She said she would love to, I said call me when you are ready to come home, gave her a kiss told her I love you she said the same. I looked at my uncle and said enjoy. That was on a Friday evening she called Sunday saying tom will bring me home later he did and stayed the night.

They are still seeing eachother with my blessing.

SpunkynylonsSpunkynylonsabout 1 month ago

OMG I loved it, made me shoot my load when you sucked Bertโ€™s cock in front of Rita. I do hope you enjoyed that and it would not be your first cock sucking session with your Rita or even without her. Thank you for a great wank!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUpskirter69@Upskirter69
Let me know if my story makes you cum. I love receiving feedback and if you message me directly you will get a reply. I'm happy to talk about fetishes including pantie sniffing and incest/taboo. Don't be shy! After a break in writing, I'm now planning another story. August 2023.